Seven

By elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... More

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 39

1.5K 53 28
By elletriestowrite

Seven moans into my mouth hungrily as my lips move against his. Strong hands grip my waist while my own hands rest against his naked chest. His skin is hot to touch and under my palm I feel the rapid beating of his heart.

"Lily." He murmurs around my lips and I kiss him harder, pushing my hips down into his lap.

"Lily, I—" Seven tries again but my lips hush him. I don't want to talk, I want to kiss him. Does he not understand that?

I push my tongue into his mouth which he opens in acceptance. He tastes like rum, a bitter and sweet aroma on my tongue as it dances with his. I moan at the taste of him, at the smell of our intertwined breaths, at the hotness of his skin under my touch. Moving my hips more purposefully against his lap I feel him hardening underneath me causing his fingers to dig into my hips as he rocks me over him in encouragement.

"Lily, I'm trying to tell you I have fe-" Seven's mouth tries to rush out as I drag my lips from his to catch a breath. But I stop him, pressing a finger to his lips.

"Shh. No more talking." I pant pleadingly and rest my forehead against his. Those brilliant green eyes burn into mine as I do. I think I may know of what he's trying to tell me, but I don't want to hear him say it. Not right now, he's drunk and probably doesn't have his usual guardedness to his thoughts as he normally does. The last thing I would want is for him to express himself purely for the drunken moment and regret it or take it back in a sober state.

I press my mouth back to his which he welcomes with puckered lips and a deep groan, his words now completely forgotten. His teeth find my bottom lip and tug on it gently, causing my cheeks to burn immediately. I rock my hips gently against him again and swallow the moan he produces. I feel the pulse begin to beat for him between my legs, wanting to feel him touch me there. I move harder against him, fingernails scraping red lime down his chest and he curses into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Lily." Seven moans lowly. I'm careful to keep my hand out of his hair, not wanting to aggravate his fresh stitches. His heart is thrashing under my touch on his chest and I thrive on the way I excite him just as physically as he does me. I can feel myself pooling in my underwear for him while his large hands grip harshly at my ass, kneading my cheeks over my jeans. My skin is burning and I tug at the hem of my top, desperately wanting to feel his skin against mine.

Seven's hands take over from my own as he pulls the material over my head and tosses it to the side. His tongue swipes at his bottom lip while those eyes train on my chest lustfully. As if he can't help himself his head leads forward to kiss at the skin of my chest. His teeth nip at the fleshy mounds of the tops of my breasts spilling out of my bra, impatient hands pull at my bra to expose my left nipple to him.

He takes it into his mouth, swirling his tongue over my peak and then tugging gently on it with his teeth and my eyes literally roll back at the pleasure. It feels incredible, it stings subtly but is immediately soothed by his warm tongue. I've never had someone do this to me before but very quickly it becomes a sensation I thrive off. I moan loudly, and Seven takes it as a cue to do it again, this time a little harder.

"Yes." I pant into the air, my head rolls back as his teeth graze my nipple once more and Seven's hand pushes between my shoulder blazes as his mouth devourers my left breast hungrily. A familiar sapping sound clicks and I feel a small tug at the front of my bra before it quickly loosens, the cups falling from my front. I glance down, knowing my bra shouldn't be opening this way with a back clasp and realise Seven has used the switchblade to cut my bra off me. I don't understand why I find this action incredibly hot but I do, and I find myself wishing I had been able to watch the moment he cut it from me.

Grabby hands and a hungry mouth lick at my chest. Between the sensations, Seven's moans mixing with mine and the building heat throughout my body I'm shocked to feel like I'm on the verge of orgasm already. My cheeks are burning hot and when I look down to Seven he's looking back up at me, my nipple between his teeth as he pulls it taunt, the other nipple being rolled between his thumb and forefinger and I can't take it anymore. The sight and sensation sends me into a souring high. I'm teetering, it's that same feeling you get while anticipating a sneeze, only I'm not reaching a climax. I'm climbing and climbing and there is not drop.

"Harry!" I don't even recognise my voice, the low husky tones don't match the high squealing feeling coursing through me right now.

"Oh god, Harry!" I repeat as he sucks harshly on my nipple and I dig my hands into his broad shoulders and start to move myself hard against him.

"Oh fuck!" The extra pressure against my soaking middle is what I need, and finally my body allows me to finally drop. My orgasm flows through me gently, it has me curling my back till my breast drops from Seven's mouth, my movements over his lap become broken and out of rhythm as the pleasure rocks through me.

I press my forehead against Seven's, still perched on his lap as I catch my breath. His hands cup my burning cheeks and he presses a single gentle kiss to my mouth. I don't know why but this gentle kiss feels more intimate, and a lot more meaningful than when we kiss with tongue. It's sweet and simple but there is a lot of value behind the gesture.

I don't know if it's this kiss, or his hardened length still pressing into me, or maybe I'm just that horny even after already orgasming but whatever the reason may be I just know I want him. I feel it in every being of myself that I want him, I want to be as close to him as possible and I want to feel him inside me.

"Harry?" I whisper against his lips.

"Mm?" He hums before pecking my bottom lip.

"I want to...yknow." I glance down at his lap to be obvious. But it must only seem obvious to me as he replies.

"What baby?" I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling at the generic pet name but I can't deny how badly I love it when he calls me that. It sounds so sensual falling from his lips, and with his low slow voice the word turns to honey and melts my insides.

"I'm ready to have sex with you." I whisper like I'm a virgin again. I don't know why I feel embarrassed and nervous about telling him this, I really do feel like a virgin about it. And I think it's probably because I've never slept with someone I was as into as I am into Seven.

Seven's eyes widen but he composes himself quickly.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asks in disbelief and I nod my head.

"Like, tonight?" He questions and I nod again. Seven drops his hands from my face.

I can see it in his face before he even opens his mouth. He doesn't want to.

Oh god I've just embarrassed myself.

"Shit, Lil." Seven sounds uncertain. I knew it. He doesn't want to sleep with me, oh my god this is embarrassing. My cheeks sting with his rejection.

"You don't want to. That's fine." I slide off his lap now incredibly embarrassed that I've read this situation wrong. I had been so sure he would want that for us but I guess not? I collect my shirt off the floor and tug it quickly over myself, not caring if it's the right way or not I just feel incredibly exposed in the shadow of his rejection.

"No, no Lily wait." Seven calls after me as I begin my retreat from the room and the atmosphere that I just totally embarrassed myself in. He drunkenly slips in his haste to come after me, but steadies himself before he falls.

"Ah, fuck." He hisses, clutching at his bruised ribs.

"Lilianna, wait." Seven demands and I stop in my tracks from the authority in his tone.

I wait for the familiar warmth of his body to catch up to me. I feel his body behind mine before his hand turns me by my shoulder to face him.

"Are you crazy? Of course I want to fuck you." Seven shakes his head at me.

"I just don't think tonight is the right time for that." He explains and the pressure in my chest eases just a little.

"Why not?"

"Well for starters I'm a bit sore and I wouldn't be able to do things to the best of my abilities." He smirks at me and my eyes widen a little at his words.

"But more importantly I'm still drunk and I want to be able to remember every moment of fucking you." His hand cups my cheek as he speaks and I can't help but lean my face into his warm palm. Seven's explanation washes away my shame with his flattery. I'm actually surprised by his thoughtfulness in wanting to be sober when we finally have sex, as for his comment about doing things, well ... that sends butterflies in flight in my stomach.

A smile I can't fight plays on my lips in response to his words and he takes a breath as if he's relieved of my reaction but there is still something behind his eyes. He's holding something back, I just know it.

"What else are you not telling me?" I press and his eyes dart from mine. I knew it.

"I ... I should warn you that sometimes when I'm having sex I ..." He looks as if it's actually hard for him to confess what he's trying to tell me and it's making me worried.

"You what?"

"I ... switch off. I don't really know how to explain it. I uh, can get a little intense. Kind of feels like something else takes over and I just ... let it." He frowns looking away from me.

I don't think I can comprehend what he's telling me. He's acting like it's something awful but I doubt anything about sleeping with Seven could be awful. I am intrigued to find out what he means by letting something take over him.

"You're not going to leave, are you?" He asks, red worried eyes checking between my own.

"No." Seven exhales and reaches for me at my answer. I'm glad he's no longer moody like he was when I took the bottle from him, now he just seems unusually needy. The obvious strain at the front of his jeans may be the reason for this.

I allow Seven to pull me into his naked chest, strong arm slink around my shoulders as he hugs me to him. He smells of the sweet musk of his cologne but with the extra taint of strong alcohol, even still his scent is intoxicating and I nuzzle my face into his chest. The light tuff of thin hairs sprouting between his pectorals tickle against my cheek as I do. His body is something I am wildly attracted to. He's slender in the hips and waste but stocky on his shoulders, with muscular biceps that hold me tightly against him. The tattoos scattered across his skin are always an entertaining sight. I'm constantly studying them whenever his shirt is off, picking out the intricate designs and random depictions of things.

My arms wrap around his waist, hands resting at the small of his muscular back, which surprisingly has no tattoos. Seven's cheek rests on the top of my head as he just holds me to him for a moment.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole before, in the kitchen." Seven apologises, his voice hums through my body as he speaks with his head still resting on my own.

"It's okay." I dismiss it and feel his arms unravel from around me to push me back by my shoulders so he can look at me.

"No. It wasn't okay. I was being a dick. I'm...usually not the nicest when I drink." He looks away from me, ashamed.

"You're being nice now." I point out.

"Mm. Well distracting me with those lips and tits of yours seems to have put me in a good mood." Seven smirks and grabs my hips again to pull me closer.

"I can't believe you're here. In my house." He smiles a dimpled smile down at me.

"Me either. I can't believe this is your house." I reply and look around at the parts of his home I can see from where we stand in the doorway of this library room.

"This is actually the longest I've ever stayed here. I've stayed here more in the last couple months than I have since I brought the place." He finds this amusing for some reason, I find it kind of sad. This must be the reason for its lack of personalisation, because he's usually never  here.

"It's quite big just for you on your own." I comment.

"Yeah." Seven agrees. "But now I've got you so it can be quite big just for the two of us." He concludes and my heart pounds at his words. I have to remind myself this is the alcohol talking for him. He wouldn't say this if he was sober.

He sighs before I can reply.

"It's pretty late. We should probably go to bed soon." He comments and again, my heart thuds a little louder. Although we've shared the bed many, many times now, this will be the first time I've stayed at Seven's house.

"Come." Seven pulls me along by the hand with his good arm, down the hallway and to a grand looking staircase. The panels of light wood look as though they're floating steps up the side of the wall. He leads me the entire time, up the floating stair, around the corner of the second floor and to a room down the very end of yet another hallway before he stops outside a big white door.

"Uh, this, well this is my bedroom." He announces nervously, dropping my hand and pushing the door open for me to walk through.

His room is a stark difference to the rest of the house. The walls are painted a charcoal black that matches the large floor to ceiling leather back board of his bed. As well as his dark bed and bedsheets themselves. There is no other furniture in the room but a small dresser, I assume he must have a closet somewhere for all of his pressed dress shirts and suit jackets he wears because there are no draws or clothes wrack in sight. It is just the bed in here, with two night lights hanging from the ceiling either side of the large bed.

The bed is tall and very wide. If I were to guess this must be what a California king bed looks like in person. I have never slept in one, nor seen one in real life before but I have heard of such an enormous bed before. I dread to think what shopping for bedding of a bed this size is like. I step into the room and feel the softness in my step, under my shoe.

Carpet. This is the only room I've seen so far in Seven's home that does not have white marble flooring. The carpet is also dark, a more grey than black however.

"It's very dark." I comment and look back at him still standing in the doorway, observing me taking in the room he sleeps in.

"Yeah. It helps shut my mind off, so I can sleep." He explains and steps into the room with me as I nod at his answer. Just like the rest of the house Seven's room is very impersonal. Other than the bed this is a dark, empty blank room. I'm beginning to wonder if this is on purpose, that he doesn't project a lot of himself into a space he doesn't spend much time in. The only room with any kind of attachment to Seven is that small library downstairs. The books on the shelf must mean something to him the way my own small collection do to me. And that box. That metal lock box seems to be his small treasure trove. The nosy part of me wishes I got a better look as to what was inside it. Perhaps that is where he keeps that photo of himself and his father as it is not framed at all but I assume it is important to him.

"No one else has ever been in here before." Seven says quietly. I won't lie, the confession pleases me. I'm glad he hasn't brought any of the hundreds of females he's been with back here and that he has chosen me to be the first. Even if I'm not the last, my cynical side thinks, at least I will always be the first.

Seven walks unbalanced to the edge of the bed, fingers fiddling with the button of his jeans as he does. And I remember I've left my overnight bag downstairs with my sleep shirt in it.

"I uh, I'm just gonna go down and get my bag." I tell him and he hums a response while dragging the tight denim down his long legs. I drag my eyes away from watching Seven undress and make my way back down stairs. The lights on the stairs automatically light up as I walk down them, the house is extremely quiet, like too quiet. I'd hate to be here alone, no wonder why Seven prefers to stay with me in my shitty flat. I can't ignore how glamorous this house - no mansion - is but it would definitely be lonely.

I grab my bag from the living room area and go to make my way up stairs when a vibrating echos from the room down the hall. I know I should ignore it, but it continues and curiosity is a fault of mine. I glance up the stairs, making sure Seven is not in sight before tip towing down the hallway and back into the library room where the vibration is coming from.

It doesn't take me long to find the source. Seven's phone is sat on the wooden desk, moving slightly as it vibrates across the surface.

Victor, flashes across the screen and I stare at the phone, not daring to answer it and instead letting it ring out. My eyes scan over the desk, finding the photo of Seven and his father. When I look closely at the photograph I notice the beach they are on is in fact the very same beach down the coast from here that my own photo with my grandmother is taken. The same lifeguard stand is in the background with the same cliff off to the left of the photo. I smile, imagining a lifetime where Seven and I could meet as children on that beach. We could build sand castles and paddle in the shadows together.

My eyes then catch a familiar book sitting to the side of the desk. Orpheus and Eurydice, the story I had told him about that night in my apartment, and I smile at the memory. I can't believe he's got his own copy, and by the looks of the folded page he's actually begun to read it.

The curiosity is itching at me and I eventually give into it. I step closer to the table to look into the lockbox. There are a few different items in there but I don't dare to touch any of them. There's a broken watch, a folded up piece of parchment paper, a lighter and a small square, metal box about the size of a match box but a bit thicker. I don't understand what any of the items meanings are but they are clearly important to him. I stop myself from opening the box and unfolding the paper no matter how badly I want to. But I'm already snooping enough.

I grab Seven's phone to take it up stairs to him and retreat from the lock box to go back upstairs. When I get back to the room with my bag and Seven's phone I'm greeted by the light snores from Seven now passed out in his bed. I place his phone down on the floor next to his side of the bed and get changed quickly. I crawl into the large bed, the comforter is heavy and feels expensive against my bare legs. Seven feels a world away in this huge bed, his soft snores are the only indication that I'm not alone in the dark room.

My mind floats over this afternoon; Seven's huge house, seeing him broken from being attacked, his drunkenness, the drugs under his kitchen sink, the guns in the cupboard, Seven being emotional and calling on his dead father in private, the lock box, our promises to each other in a traditional gesture from his world, the way he pleasured me right after and his attempts to tell me the way he feels about me, well at least I assume that is what he was trying to tell me. I lay staring at the ceiling, wondering what tomorrow brings for me.

At some point in the night I drift to sleep and not long after I feel strong arms wrap around me and draw my body towards the familiar warmth of Seven.

————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 545 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...
656K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
29.8K 1.3K 24
ეს არ უნდა გამეკეთებინა,არუნდა დამელია,ასე როგორ დავკარგე თავი? თეჰიონ: შენ რა ბავშვის მოშორებას აპირებ? ეს ხომ ჩემი შვილიცააა? ჯინ-ჰო:....
20.9K 393 18
this is a reader insert :) it uses they them pronouns too so anyone can really read it there is a slight set image and last name for the main charact...