Lovers Through Life

By lilbitchygirly

This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!! More

Background
Honeymoon pt 2 (smut)
Home pt 3 (smut)
Big day pt 4
Filming pt 5 (smut)
Filming pt 6
Filming pt 7
Filming pt 8 (smut)
Filming pt 9
Home pt 10
Home pt 11 (smut)
Atlanta pt 12 (smut)
New York pt 13
New york pt 14 (smut)
Home pt 15 (smut)
World tour pt 16
World tour pt 17
World tour pt 18 (smut)
World tour pt 19
World tour pt 20 (smut)
Boston pt 21
Boston pt 22
Boston pt 23 (smut)
Boston pt 24
Tour pt 25 (smut)
Home pt 26 (smut)
Trip pt 27
Filming pt 28
Boston pt 29 (smut)
Boston pt 30
Home pt 31 (smut)
Home pt 32 (smut)
Home pt 33
Gala pt 34
Home pt 35
Home pt 36 (smut)
Florida pt 37
Boston pt 38
Thank you

Honeymoon pt 1

3.1K 49 31
By lilbitchygirly

Hey guys. First chapter. Please enjoy and comment tons! Also this is set two days after where we left off.
"Christopher we are leaving soon!" I said. "I want to go to Fiji now please be ready!"

"Honey. Calm." He said. I gave him a look and tapped my foot.

"Is she always like this? All impatient?" Sebastian asked as he came and hugged me from behind.

"Someone just wants to be in a bikini and look tan in a private Airbnb." I replied. Chris came over and kissed my forehead.

"I promise you, you will get that. We have a week and a half there." Chris said.

"And you have the best people watching your house and dog." Sebastian said and smirked.

"Yeah says the one that threw a party in his tiny condo in Atlanta." I said. He giggled and continued on his cereal.

"That was before I had a man that keeps me grounded." Sebastian said.

"New man, new you I guess." I said and Scott laughed.

"He's not new though." Scott said. "It's been a year and a half."

"I want wedding bells to be heard." I whispered.

"Let me finish endgame. Cause Chris's contract is up. And so is yours." Sebastian said.

"Whatever." I said. Chris wrapped his arms around me.

"Can we go?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. Sebastian and Scott came over and gave both of us big hugs.

"Have fun. Don't have too much sex." Sebastian said.

"Seb!" Scott said. I laughed and looked at Chris.
Chris smirked at me above me.

"By the way.... How was the sex the other night?" Scott asked.

"Well you see-" Chris put his hand over my mouth.

"No." Chris said. "That's private."

"I tell you about my sex all the time Chris. And then you blab your mouth to y/n. Why can't I ever hear about yours?" Scott said. Sebastian gave Scott a confused look.

"What?" Sebastian asked. Scott waved him off. I snickered.

Chris slowly removed his hand from my mouth, afraid that Sebastian might be mad.

"It was good. It was normal, well, no. It wasn't. But it was really good." Chris said.

"No. He's wrong. Lizzie called me in the middle of the night and Chris was a bitch to me." I said.

Sebastian gave Chris a look.

"Not like that. I was a brat." He corrected. Sebastian nodded.

"Okay. I really wanna go." I whined. Scott came over and hugged both of us again, along with Seb.

"Call us if you really need us, other than that, don't." Chris said.

"Okay, love you both." I said.

"Happy honeymooning!" Scott said as we walked out.

..............
"Y/n how was the wedding?" A paparazzi asked.

"It was good, thank you." I said.

Chris got out of the car too.

"Chris we saw a few of the Twitter pictures. How was the wedding experience for you?"

"Really good." He said and grabbed our stuff.

After taking a few pictures they left us alone.

"We should have waited to post those." Chris whispered.

I snickered and he walked with me into the airport.

...........
"First class? We're already spending a lot on this trip." I said.

Chris scoffed at me and sat down.

"Y/n Evans I do not care. And the check came in for infinity war. So I have more than enough in the bank account, and you do too. And this is a sixteen hour flight." Chris said. I sighed and sat down with him.

Chris smiled at me and I sighed and looked out the window. The sun was up but it was getting cold. The leaves were starting to change.

"You're so pretty." Chris whispered.

I looked at him and smiled.
The plane took off and we were on our way.

After about an hour of listening to music, Chris grabbed my hand. He gave me a look and patted his lap.

I looked around and he shut the private door.

"It's fine," he said. "And we will pass time by sleeping."

I sighed and came over on his lap. Chris grabbed a blanket and a pillow and moved the seat back.

He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head back on his chest.

"You ready for this?" He whispered.

"I can't wait. By the way, what's the Airbnb look like?" I asked.

Chris pulled out his phone and opened up his camera roll.
He scrolled through the pictures of the house.

"We have a fenced in pool. It's all private. We're two blocks away from restaurants and stores, tourist stuff." Chris said.

"I'm so excited." I said. Chris kissed my forehead.

"Me too. But channel your excitement into later so that you can get some rest now." Chris said. I smiled and kissed his cheek before laying back on the pillow with his head.

"Only you." Chris whispered.

I closed my eyes and sat in his arms, I quickly let sleep take over.

..............
I woke up and saw Chris reading. I chuckled at him. I was still in his lap.

"You could've moved me off." I whispered.

"No way." Chris said.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Six hours." He replied.

"How are you not numb?" I asked.

"Honey. I lift probably two times the weight that you are." He said. I chuckled.

"That's probably true." I replied. I got off of him and back into my seat. Chris shut his book and sighed. He looked over at me and scrunched his nose.

I scrunched mine back and he pulled me into a huge kiss.

"I can't wait to spend this week and a half with just you and me." He whispered.

"Me too."
...........
We finally got off the plane. It was only 2pm here so we had most of the day ahead of us.

Chris got a cab to pick us up and we went straight to the Airbnb.

"God it's so warm and nice here." I said.

"Yes it is." He said. We got to the house and went inside. The place was just like the pictures, it was beautiful and open. We smiled at each other and set our things in the bedroom.

I immediately went out to look on the porch. Chris came out with me and wrapped his hand around my waist. You could see the ocean up close from our porch, and there was a private beach a few steps out from the patio.

"This place is perfect." I whispered.

"Well you deserve a break after doing everything and then some for our wedding." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. I cant wait to spend a week and a half here. Just us. No distractions." I said.

"Sounds perfect." He said. "But I need you with a bikini on right now."

I giggled and went inside. I found a blue bikini, and snatched one of Chris's button ups from his bag.

"Hey!" Chris said. I smirked at him.

"I know you brought enough for the both of us." I said.

"Fine. Only because I know you're gonna look good in it." He whispered.

I went to the bathroom and got dressed and fixed my hair into a messy half up bun.

I threw the white button up over and stepped out.

Chris was in blue trunks and a Hawaiian shirt that was not buttoned. I took a quick look at his visible abs and turned to grab my Birkenstock's.

"Saw that." Chris said. I chuckled and grabbed my shoes and we went downstairs.

"Pool or beach?" Chris asked.

"We can do pool at night. I say beach cause we can tan better too." I said. He smiled at me and we went off to the beach.

Once we got there we went out to the little tanning chairs and set our stuff down. There was a beach shack with paddle boards and lifejackets and sunscreen. We could paddle board easily cause it was in a bay.

"Have you ever paddle boarded?" I asked.

"No. Why is it fun?" Chris asked.

"Of course it is." I said and took off the button up.

"Mrs. Evans have you been working out again?" Chris asked. He came over and traced my arms.

"Well when you go to the office for ASP I may or may not be lifting." I said.

"Without me too? Well when you leave for stuff I go that ab workout that you have downstairs and it's been helping a ton." Chris said and looked down at those abs.

"I see that. I think I see an eight pack coming in." I said.

"I don't know about that but the six pack is looking pretty damn good."

I took his shirt off and grabbed his hand. We grabbed two paddle boards and I gave him an oar.

We brought them out to the water.

"Okay. So basically you stand on them and move around with the oar." I said.

(If you don't know what paddle boarding is)

"Okay so you can start on your knees or just sitting down if you need. But this is how you start." I said.

I pushed out and started on my knees. I stood up and turned around to face him.

"I feel like you make it look easier than it is." Chris said. He pushed off and stayed on his knees. I stood and watched as he wobbled to get up. He got one knee up.

"Shit no!" I watched as he fell in. He came back up laughing.

"Okay. Bring yours back to shore and come on mine." I said. He laughed and pushed it back to shore.

He swam over and got up on mine. I held my balance while he sat up and sat down.

"Comfortable now cap?" I asked. He nodded and watched me.

I smiled at him and took him around the bay.

"How did you learn how to do this?" Chris asked.

"Trips to Hawaii by myself." I said.

"You went to Hawaii by yourself? When?" Chris asked.

"I think it was like 2012. I went a few times that year. I was in a bad spot mental health wise and had nothing going on so I went there and kept on going back." I said. Chris looked up at me and smiled.

In found a good open area and sat with him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" He asked.

"You were filming. And I was on a break with Christian so I just went there." I said.

"I think that's kinda healthy. Go somewhere just to clear your mind." He said. I nodded and rested the oar between us.

I looked up at the hot sun. The birds were tweeting and the air was so warm. Nor a cloud was in the sky and the water was so clear.

"My beautiful wife." Chris whispered. I looked at him and laughed.

"You say what's on your mind out loud too much." I said.

Chris smiled and grabbed my hands. "I wanted you to hear that." He said.

I rolled my eyes at his romantic tone.

"You wanna dive in?" Chris asked.

"Mmmm let's go back to shore so that this doesn't float away." I said. He nodded and I got up.

I paddled us back to shore and rested our paddle board on it.
Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me out in the water.

The water was warm. Chris pulled me in by my hand. I smiled as he seductively went in. He held my hand as he slipped in with me.

He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around in the water.

"I love you." Chris whispered.

"I love you more." I said as I wrapped my legs around him.

Just then, I heard clicking. I looked around and saw paparazzi on the other side of a fence on our beach.

"We can't get a fucking break." I said and got off of him. I couldn't touch so I swam to the shore.

Chris sighed. "These pictures of us in swimming suits are gonna be out and taken out of context."

"I know, it's gonna be okay," I said.

We walked inside to our very secluded patio area. No one could see in or out.

"They're gonna say we were having sex in the water." I whispered. Chris giggled.

"It's fine." He said. He led me over to the hot tub and we both got in.

I looked around while sitting down. Chris put his hands in mine.

"Hey, don't worry." He whispered. I looked at him and nodded slowly.

Chris came over to my side of the small hot tub.

"Don't worry." He repeated. "They can't come in here."

I heard flashing and groaned. They had found a small corner.

I got out of the tub and Chris followed. We grabbed our things and went inside.

"What done they want?" I asked. Chris shut the curtains and big door.

"I don't know but it's trespassing." He said. He held my shoulder and looked around and shut the other curtains around.

"Let's go up and change." Chris said. I nodded and followed him upstairs. We changed out of our swimsuits.

I put on a tight fitting tank top and some flowy shorts.

Chris came out in some comfy blue cotton shorts and a white shirt.

He shut the windows on the balcony and we went back downstairs. The room was now fairly dark, given how sunny it was outside.

"I guess we wait," Chris said. "You hungry?"

"Yeah," I said. He pulled out his phone and ordered some doordash.

"Okay. Foods coming. I guess we just relax." Chris said.

"I'm kinda tired anyways." I said. Chris walked me over to the living room and turned on the tv.

He patted his lap and I grabbed my blanket before coming over and laying my head down.

Chris stroked my now wavy beach hair.

"I love your hair like this." Chris said as he propped his feet up.

"Thank you." I said.

We heard a knock at the door. I had assumed it was the food. I got up and went to open it.

When I opened it there was a million reporters and photographers.

"Y/n l/n what do you have to say about the new allegations against you about Chris Evans buying you into fame?" One of the reporters asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, someone by the name Carol l/n has put this allegation against you. What do you have to say?"

I went blank.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Anyways, hi! Welcome back to this series!!!

So now that I've written a whole book, here's a few things.

On here, I go by G. It's not my real name but I like to keep it kinda confidential. My pronouns are she/ her, so you don't have to say 'the author' every time you're referring to me.

If you guys want my socials!! Tiktok, Instagram, Snapchat, send me a private message. I know some of you can say that you now know me, and I love talking to y'all.

That's all, more to come on this story. I love yall!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.9K 155
Will Ava and Chris work things out
55.1K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...
1K 49 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
36.9K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...