𝐋𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐌𝐒𝐬𝐬 πŒπœπ‚οΏ½...

By WHORV06

Madeline McCall is Scott McCalls' little sister. She has known about the supernatural since the beginning and... More

DISCLAIMER
TRAILER
CAST
GRAPHICS
β™• royals SEASON 2 β™•
QUOTES
01 || A Trip to Mexico
02 || Back In Beacon Hills
03 || Lying To Young Derek
04 || Wind Voices
05 || McCall Numer 2
06 || Woods Voices
07 || She Can't Flirt
08 || Lake House Troubles
09 || Werewolf On The Boat House
10 || Beacon Hills Deadpool
11 || Shower Wolf
12 || First Kiss
13 || Brett & Violet
14 || Liam's Disappearance
15 || Looking for Liam
16 || Berserker's On Street
17 || Finding Liam
18 || Cheesy, But Cute
19 || Hunch
20 || Only When Necessary
21 || Visual Confirmation Required
22 || 45 Minutes
23 || Berserkers In The Hospital
24 || Blue, Brown, Run
25 || The Next Morning
26 || Keyword Of The Fourth Part
27 || Bullet Wound
28 || Amor
29 || After Effects
30 || Illusion
31 || No Texts, No Calls, No Responses
32 || Carbonite
33 || A Reminder
34 || The Sun, The Moon, The Truth
35 || Predictions
36 || Lika A True Alpha
37 || They Were Happy
38 || Research
40 || Trust

30 || Happy Birthday, Madeline!

970 17 3
By WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADELINE!"

The Now 15-year-old girl jumped off her bed as she fell to the ground surprised and shaken by the sudden noise in her room.

She was having a very cool dream and a peaceful sleep until she was abruptly woke. But as she paid attention to what they said she quickly stood up untangling herself from the blankets almost falling again and finally out of them looked at her mom, Scott and Stiles.

Her hair was all over the place as she pushed it back and a big smile broke into her lips squealing and clapping in happiness. Her mom and the boys laughed at her expression.

"It's my birthday! Yay!" her mother passed the cake to Stiles who almost dropped it and pulled her only daughter and youngest baby of her children in for a very tight hug.

Madeline laughed with her hugging her back. When a good three minutes passed of her mom just hugging her Madeline patted her back. "Mom? Mom, I think Scott and Stiles would like to give me a hug too" she says and Melissa McCall sighs pulling away and looking at her kissing her forehead with a proud heart face.

"Oh, my baby is already fifteen. Fifteen? Could you believe that?" she says to the guys who nod with her smiles plastered on their faces.

Madeline smiles nodding. "I'm fifteen and ready to-" she stopped and they gave her a look like daring to say the next words. "I was going to say fun"

Scott chuckled and grabbed her embracing her and spinning her around to which she giggled at and he kissed her cheek.

"You are getting older" the True Alpha frowned sadly remembering the time that he would carry little Madeline around the house and wake her up just to play with her. Oh, how did he enjoy having a little sister. Melissa was very blessed to have children that were this close.

She was worried about their relationship when they were little and Melissa came from the hospital with the baby, but the moment that Scott looked at her he instantly loved her.

He even told his parents he'd always protect her.

Madeline slapped his hand away when he ruffled her hair. Then she turned to Stiles who passed the cake to Scott who also almost dropped it. Melissa took it seeing it wouldn't last much longer in the boy's wobbly hands.

"Mads! You're so big" he says giving her a warm and tight embrace to which she smiled back in return. "Maybe, you're just getting smaller" she sarcastically answers him to which he winks.

Melissa then motions to the cake that had just lit the candles. "Make a wish and blow" she says. Madeline closed her blue eyes and thinks deeply about her wish that she so hoped become true and blew.

°°°

"Happy birthday, sweetheart" agent McCall says through the phone congratulating his daughter since he couldn't be there this day. Madeline smiles since he at least called.

"Thanks, dad. Love you" Scott and Stiles motion her to hurry up on the call impatiently.

"Love you too, Madeline"

With that, he hangs up and she puts her phone in her pocket looking at the guys in front of her who insisted she dress up and hurry.

"I'm ready. For what exactly?" she asks and they both give her a mischievous grin making her raise an eyebrow at what they really had planned.

"We need to blindfold you" Stiles took out a green cloth showing it to her. She laughed at this and as she watched them she realized that they were serious.

"Oh. How about you blindfold me in the car" she suggested since she didn't want to hit the door or wall while they guided her over to the car.

Scott nodded seeing it was a good suggestion and when they both stepped out of the house Liam stood there waiting for them to get out of the car. He immediately smiled and ran to her catching her and spinning her around with an embrace.

Stiles rolled his eyes while Scott smiles at how cute this was.

"Happy birthday" he says to her and she smiles. Her cheeks heated up and her stomach fluttered in butterflies as he held her telling her happy birthday with a big bright smile.

"Thank you" she says and he leans in kissing her. Madeline returns the kiss as they hug each other. This could be her gift from him and she'd be alright with it.

Madeline giggled as they parted lips. She was even redder than before and he pulled her in for another hug.

"Are you done? Cause we have to go" Stiles Stilinski asks them which made them both blush and they nod. Madeline wrapped her arms around Liam's torso as they hopped in the car.

Once inside the future seniors turned to the future sophomores. Stiles threw the blindfold at her and she sighed not really wanting to. "But then I can't see all of your faces" she says hoping that'd convince them but no.

"Liam put it on her, please" Scott says and he does as his Alpha tells him making his girlfriend pout stopping him. Liam sighed pursing his lips. "Sorry" he whispered and covered her eyes leaving a pouting birthday girl.

°°°

"The only way for me to not fall down or get hit by a tree is if someone piggy-backed me" the birthday girl explains to the boys as to why was Liam carrying her on his back. He had no problem with it though, Madeline was pretty small and very light.

His hands secured her by her thighs and she had her arms around his neck her head leaning on his shoulder. "Whatever, we're almost there" Scott says excitedly to show his little sister what he had prepared with the help of his friends for her.

The others were already there and Lydia was making sure they were readily texting them to tell them how far ere they. Stiles was behind him also very nervous since he wanted Madeline to actually enjoy this since she deserved it. He remembered when she was attacked by one of the assassins and her creation to the wings and he thought that today was a day all about her and that hopefully, she'd enjoy this.

Madeline was super nervous about this her heart did beat a bit faster than normal. She for sure knew that they were in an open area with trees but didn't know it was the woods. She'd think it would be the park maybe even the school. Even if a party in the woods was her request she didn't know if they'd do it there.

Liam could feel her heart beating against his back and watched her bite her lip as he looked to the side. "Don't worry, you'll like it" he whispers to her making her nod and kiss his cheek.

A little further and they finally arrived the others putting themselves in position to jump out and surprise her. Liam slowly set her down and got in front of her. "Wait here" he says and hides with the others. He wanted to jump out too.

Stiles did the same thing as Scott was left to stand beside her. "Okay, okay I'm ready, tell me when" she says her hands ready to remove the blindfold and Scott chuckled. "At the count of three. 1...2..." he didn't get to finish because she cut him off.

"3!" she ripped it out and they all jump out of hiding.

"SURPRISE!" her jaw dropped as she looked at everything they had done for her. Her hands covered her mouth as she got tears of joy in her eyes making everyone aw and chuckle at her.

"This is just how I imagined it," she spotted the fairy lights hanging around the tree, and then the look-out point was up front. "Even more!" she squealed and crushed everyone in a hug.

Lydia smiled hugging the girl back. "So glad you did, you deserve it" the strawberry-blonde girl tells her making Madeline smile. She deserved this and she didn't even know why? It was more then what she could ask for and to know that they cared for her so much made her so happy.

"Is that Mexican food?" she says heading over to the table which held tacos, enchiladas, and much more.

"Claro que si" Lydia says making her raise eyebrows since she didn't know she was good at Spanish, but then again back in Mexico, she was the one who spoke.

"Thank you guys so much," she looked at all her friends, brother, and boyfriend. "You're the best"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Wow, it's really been some time huh? A few days. I am so happy because this book is almost over and this means that season 5 is coming! Liam and Madeline are still so cute to me. she finally had her fifteenth party and they even made it where she wanted to, with Mexican food. Who doesn't like Mexican? Well, I do.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 58 21
Scott McCall and his pack have been fighting for ten years with little victories. He built a world for the supernatural and was acknowledged as King...
6.6K 176 21
June and her mother have both returned to beacon hills after being away for a year. Being Scott's cousin june finds it hard to lie about the reasonin...
259K 5.9K 39
"We protect each other" Y/N L/N is rare, one of a kind, just like the pack she is apart of. Scott McCall's pack. Her life is never simple. Everywher...
547K 10.4K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...