Mother // Yandere Stepson x r...

By KumiFish

You're forced to marry a sixty-something-year-old duke for your family sake. And became the stepmother of a m... More

info
⚜Chapter 2⚜
⚜Chapter 3⚜
⚜Chapter 4⚜
⚜Chapter 5⚜
⚜Chapter 6⚜
⚜Chapter 7⚜
⚜Chapter 8⚜
⚜Chapter 9⚜
⚜Chapter 10⚜
⚜Chapter 11⚜
⚜Chapter 12⚜
⚜Chapter 13⚜
⚜Chapter 14⚜
⚜ Chapter 15⚜
⚜ Chapter 16⚜
Author Note And Recap
⚜ Chapter 17⚜
Bonus

⚜Chapter 1⚜

21.6K 538 234
By KumiFish

The sky was dark and grey just like Y/n mood that day. Begin born in a noble family was great but, were they that desperate as to go that far. True they weren't doing great financially but was it to the point that her father had to sell her off in a marriage? With someone who was thrice her age. Y/n L/n was the daughter of a small baron, George L/n. George was overall a "good" father, wasn't the best parent and had many flaws but the biggest flaw he had, was his gambling addiction. It was to the point that they had a very big debt. Her mother Marie even had to pawn some of her jewellery, a disgrace for a noble family. Thankfully they weren't that known in the heart of high society in the capital. Living in the countryside had its perks. But the other noble around them did mock them a bit.

_Cheer up sister, you will be the duchess soon

_You're not the one marring a half-dead duke!

_It's a joke! I was trying to cheer you up a bit.

Lucas grimaced under her glare before shrugging. He sat at the table while looking at the maids hurrying around his sister. Lying his head on the table he sighed before closing his eyes.

_I really don't want you to go... Do you really have to marry that... pervert?

Y/n smiled sadly at her brother in her mirror. She could see him in the reflection. Lucas was a cheerful young man in his 15. Like every young noble, he was soon going to the academy. Unlike girls, it was obligatory for boys to go. He had curly brown hair like their father but had the bright green as their mother. On the opposite, the young girl had h/c hair like their mother and e/c eyes like their father. She was quite fond of her little monster of a brother.

_If we don't, how will we get rid of our debt?

_Dad said that with some luck he will die before the first night. But knowing his gambling skill... should we poison him?

_LUCAS!!

Y/n stood up from her boudoir horrified by her brother's word. It wasn't uncommon to hear such a thing but to think that he would go that far. She didn't wish for him to go that far, even for her. She could see by the look in his eyes that he was dead serious. Silently, he took out a glass vial from his vest. It was red just like wine, a beautiful and deadly red wine.

_Don't worry it's not really a poison, it will just induce a seizure. And then after a small mourning time, you will come back home and live like before.

_Not like before, because we would have killed someone.

_We are not killing someone! We are just helping him find eternal peace faster.

Lucas said it nonchalantly almost like he was chatting about the weather. Did she and her mother raise up a small villain? Lucas was smarter than his peers but it didn't mean he had to act this way. He has always been a bit mischievous but not THAT murderous.

_And if we got caught, we could put it on dad.

_Lucas? No! And we're not killing someone. AND we're not framing dad!

_Why? Dad agreed on it! He is even the ONE who suggested that we frame him for it if we EVER get caught. Like once he gets the money, he planned to poison the duke so he could sell you off to another filthy pervert as an excuse.

_That's stupid.

_I call it genius sis. Well since you don't want to follow that plan... I should go. I can hear the maid outside panicking about the time.

Indeed it was getting let for the marriage, and she wasn't even dressed up. Thankfully, her husband-to-be buy the dress and every accessory she was going to wear. Once the brown-haired boy left the maid rushed in to prepare her quickly. It was an exquisite dress with Jewell embroidered in it. The dress was a bit old fashioned but looked great on her. Her veil, jewellery and dress felt heavy on her, almost like some heavy shackle. Once they finished, she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful bride they have ever seen. A pity that she couldn't smile on such a day. It should have been the most beautiful day for the h/c haired girl but it was for her the most terrific one instead.

Sitting for almost 2 hours in the waiting room, Y/n tried to calm her heart. She breathed deeply readying herself to what to come. Her husband, The duke Edmund Pendragon, was a notorious pervert, a lecherous man. She was basically his... what? 50th wife now? Well, that was right after his first wife died at 42. One could have thought that he was really heartbroken if it's wasn't for the numerous mistresses he had and was OPENLY spoiling. But begin the current emperor uncle, the duchess family couldn't do anything. Surprisingly enough, there weren't any bastard children with his mistresses and wives after his first child with the duchess. A son named Castian. If she remembered it clearly, he was around her age if not a bit older. the young bride was deep in her thought when the door opened. Surprised, she jumped a bit blinking at the handsome stranger. He smiled when their eyes met. He was indeed handsome, his well-comb black hair looked lustrous under the chandelier's light. His blue eyes had an unknown glint that she could identify. His attire was a wonderful combination of black, blue and silver lining and embroidery. Y/n eyes fell on the three-headed hydra brooch decoring proudly on his coat then on his sword. Was he a knight? If so, then he was quite impolite to come into a private room. Even more in his master's wife room. Putting a hand on his heart, he bowed to her. His smile never once faded from his lips. Did he know from the start who she was?

_It's an honour to meet you, I'm Castian Pendragon. Your soon-to-be stepson.

Y/n shuddered at his word. She knew he was this old, but she wasn't expecting to meet him so soon. She heard from the gossip that the duke and his only son wasn't in good term. They were almost like a sworn enemy. So she didn't think he would attend to his father's marriage. Maybe the rumour was wrong on this one?

_I'm Y/n L/n, Baron L/n's daughter. It's an honour to meet you too.

The h/c haired girl stood up before giving him a small and elegant bow. That man was going to be her son soon. She was going to be the mother of someone older than her. It was really awkward. Y/n was just 18, while he was what? Around 20 she thinks? She really didn't like this situation AT ALL. The mother was younger than the son. If it's wasn't for this debt, she wouldn't have to marry a sack of old bones.

_Hum... If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?

_I wanted to at least meet my future mother before she marries.

Y/n smiled uncomfortably in front of Castian. She didn't know if she was pleased or insulted by him. Looking warily around, she grabbed the hem of her dress nervously. She didn't feel safe alone with him.

_So hum...

_I knew my father had good taste but I didn't think it was this good. What a pity.

_Pardon?

Castian took the young lady's hand before kissing the back. His blue eyes never left hers. The man smiled upon seeing her cheeks fluttering. Well, he didn't lie, she was in his eyes beautiful. She wasn't an extraordinary beauty but definitely prettier than average. Deep down, he pitied her. Forced to marry an old man so her family would not have to suffer from their debt and become slaves. As per the law, if they could not reimburse their debt, the whole house would become a slave to pay it off. And his father begins the hopeless but cunning man he is, couldn't pass on this opportunity to get that woman blood tied with him. The dress, the jewellery, everything on her was the same. It was almost the exact same dress just more rich, extravagant. She looked just like Beatrice Monet, the mother of Marie Monet now baroness L/n. Y/n looked just like her grandmother the deceased viscountess. This was enough, for the old duke to make a move. Through Y/n, he could have Beatrice, the one he only did love although it was one-sided. In her eyes, Edmund was just a young master having a small crush on a young married woman. But it was worse than that. Castian remembered his mother cursing and pitting the viscountess at the same time. He knew from her mother that his father was crazy, not that she wasn't with all her screaming. No, he was obsessed with her. To the point of robbing her wedding portrait right before the married couple could see it. He truly pitied her, who was a lamb sent to suffer up in the north where dragon and wolve were the same. She would suffer there, either from the eyes of the people or his dispute with his father. Castian wasn't approaching her out of good heart but for personal gain.

_I just said you are beautiful... mother!

Thanking him softly, Y/n looked at him now leaving the room. Calming her heart, she also cursed herself for being this weak to handsome men. She sighed as time drew closer. Soon enough her father who looked grim at the idea of her marrying such a man came to escort her down the aisle. Seeing the old-looking men waiting in front of the priest, Y/n paled and felt a shudder coming down her spine. She was disgusted by him, his smile when his eyes scanned her from head to toes shown with unbridled want and lust. She could feel her father grip as he gritted his teeth. Well, they wouldn't be in this desperate position if he wasn't addicted to gambling. So she talked with the sweetest voice could :

_I'm alright Dad...

_You're not alright, kid. No parent should put their daughter in this to suffer in their place.

_Just... Don't gamble anymore okay?

_I will. Make sure to poison him before he touches you on your first night. Don't worry about getting caught I will take the blame.

She let a small laugh before reaching the priest. Taking the duke's hand, she wanted to vomit when she felt his long finger rubbing on her skin. A long chill ran up her back as she couldn't register what the priest said. It was like that the entire ceremony. "Do you wish Y/n L/n to take this man as your husband, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" She dreamed of those words so much in the past, and never did she think it would sound this dreadful until now. What she hoped and wished for it to be a happy moment, turned out to be the worst marriage one could do. Now forced to say those words that could seal her life forever, she opened her mouth shaking.

_I do...

A tear fell from her eyes as she wished to end this nightmare fastly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.6K 12
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼...
275 12 5
Princess (Y/n) is now old enough to start the next step of her life. Getting married. She's forced to meet a few princes her mother picked out for he...
567K 28K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
179K 5.3K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...