Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

由 slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... 更多

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 6

5.1K 274 35
由 slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Somewhere in Seoul

Five years old boy is happily running around in the park and playing around...... A sweet voice called his name gaining his attention....

???: Samuel, come here... We have to go home.....

She said as the boy smiled and hold her nanny's hand.....

Samuel: let's go, nunna....

They arrived at home and the door opened reavealing his mother who's face became brighter seeing his beautiful boy....

Samuel: mommy, I went to park with nunna.... I played a lot....

He said holding his mother's leg..... The boy is indeed a good and cheerful one.....

S. Mother: Really!!!! Wow, Samuel did great.... Go and wash yourself...

His mother said as the happy toddler comes to wash himself...... His mother looked at his nanny who is now looking at the her with a big smile....

S. Mother: I am feeling bad for him... He don't be cheerful after you gone.....

She said as his face shows sadly..... The nanny took her hand.....

???: Mam, he is a good boy ... He will understand.... After all, he is mamma's boy.....

She said trying to comfort the mother as she is also sad for doing that......

S. Mother: Aria, why do you wanted to leave??? I told you I will pay with three times bigger than this ... Please stay..... He needs you.....

She said as she hold aria's hand tightly doesn't want it to let go.....

Aria: Mam, I think my Time in here is over..... He is a very good boy..... He won't be into bad association..... I taught him all the values and rescue him from all the evil..... He is very pure soul..... He will do great in his later life...... This night is the last night with Samuel...... I want to enjoy fullest with him... With no regret......

Aria said as she goes to the kitchen to prepare dinner for them..... After the dinner, she put Samuel in sleep.....

Aria: I wish to be with you Samuel but being a angel didn't give me that power..... Next morning, it won't be me who take care of you... It's your mother.....

And with that she kissed that little boy's head making him forgot everything..... She goes to the hallway and can feel everyone is asleep.... She took a deep breath and snapped her finger that makes everyone to forget about her and with that she disappeared......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

She came in Nowhere.... It's a place between world and heaven..... In here any angel came... Devil can came too...... She sit in front of the river where the moon is shining...... She looked at the water as the reflection of her is shown......Her white wings are also shown in the reflection of it as her white gown is perfectly hugged her body making her proud being a angel...... She touched the white Lily that was floating in the river and grab it..... She inhaled the scent and giggle...... She started to humming a tone that make the wind goes and all the tress and brushes are moving..... She saw a purple butterfly come as she moves her right hand and it sit in her hand .......

She loved being here.... It's her peace place.... Before she goes to heaven and get struck with a new mission she thought of spending some alone time in here ..... Suddenly the butterfly went away making her frown..... She felt some negative energy...... She looked around but saw no one..... She never felt in that way before in here..... Is any devil or demon in here..... She thought as she started to look around but found no one.... She shurgged and disappeared from here and goes to Heaven.....

Meanwhile

He is wandering around in the Nowhere after getting out of Hell.... He needs some peace after the herotic day in Hell..... He is the future heir of Hell and also the leader of the Hell ..... He is always loves to absorb the nature as her mother says earth is a very beautiful place but he is never allowed to go there until he became devil king..... So, freeing himself from the tension, he came here in Nowhere trying to find some time to collect himself..... He came here without king's permission... Only his brothers know about this.....
Suddenly he heard a giggle that make him alert as he never encountered with anyone.... He know angels also came here..... He then heard a tone that feel like someone is humming.... He feel like his hear is beating fast hearing the tone.... He search and stopped when he saw a angel who is humming a tone while holding the flower in her hand.... The moment he saw her his eyes got struck on her..... She is so beautiful..... Her flawless skin and her beautiful brown hair that is flowing in the air , her white cape gown and in her back the white wings that are shining in the light of moon..... She forward her right hand as the butterfly comes to her hand..... I never feel that much attracted to any one.... I am always surrounded with so many girls but I never got attracted this much .... Is all the angels are like this??? Beautiful, flawless..... My eyes turned red as I feel so attraction from her..... Unknowingly I let my dark aura came out as she suddenly felt something...... She looked around and I immediately hide behind the tree ..... I hide my dark aura before coming here as I don't want anyone to know about it..... I saw her looking everywhere then she disappeared from here .....

One thing that is in my mind is her..... If she is that much beautiful then what would be inside her clothing... I thought as I licked my lips thinking about having a taste of her........ She would be so good in bed...... I can't even get near her.... She will find out who am I ..... As angel will run away from them......

" What did you just do angel??? You make Kim Namjoon the first Heir of Hell impatient for you..... Now, I have a motive to come here just to see you.", He said as he looked at the river and then disappeared from here........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board

Tomorrow Heartbeat will be updated......

Love you all 😘....

Thanks a lot who comment on my previous post.... Majority is Devils Dark Obsession... And here updated......

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.1K 211 4
Staker , Psycho, Step brothers, Mafia , forced marriage and many more MATURE ALERT ❌ Y/n is a innocent and sweet girl unaware of the monsters in hu...
10.8K 527 6
"but y-you guys a-are my b-brothers" "no darling we are your daddy's" #1 fanfiction
599K 23.9K 31
"For once, can you look at me?" "I've always seen you as you are." __________________________________________________________________________________...
2K 125 2
This is bts one shots every types of one shots i will post here.......so you guys can enjoy.....and can give some ideas