ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔅�...

By addi_gurl

Andy Barber, a public name, one many knew, whether the reason was good or bad. When his family life falls apa... More

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽
SNEAK PEEK OF A LOVERS RUIN

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ☽

1.3K 41 4
By addi_gurl

Warnings: Mentions of gun violence, blood, and smut

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Leon, theres one thing you should know. I don't take lightly to people taking what's mine."

Addison could feel the vibrations of Andy's words with her back locked against his chest, his palm spread on the space below her breasts, thumb pressing into the valley while she relaxed in his grip. "I was just fulfilling my job." Leon stumbled out, sudden fear taking over as Andy yanked her body tightly against his, a smile on her lips when she looked up at the man she was in love with. "I'm gonna look her over, and if there is so much as a scratch on her, you will be dead." Andy growled, watching Leon nod, accepting his fate as Andys hands moved to Addison's hips, twisting her around to face him, a small smile on his face. "Hi kitten." He whispered, fingers wrapping around the gun as she let it fall from her grasps. "Hi baby," She breathed out, reaching up for his face. He let her cup his cheek before he started his assessment of her features, taking note of the red mark on her cheek, the welt on her temple, his thumb trailing across her bottom lip, her lips instantly parting as he looked at her tongue, the gash from her teeth ever apparent, and her bottom lip had split from her teeth sinking in it as she ran . He felt the anger swell in his chest, raising the gun up pointed directly at Leon, his eyes never leaving the girl in front of him. "Cover your ears." Andy spoke, watching as she placed her hands over her ears.

He brought his free hand behind her head, bringing her forehead to his lips while he pulled the trigger, the bullet lodging into the mans shoulder as he yelled out in pain, body dropping to the cement floor. "It won't kill you, but it'll be a stark reminder that you don't lay a finger on what is mine." Andy's dominance flew off him, the smell of gunpowder surrounding them as he dropped the gun to his feet, kicking it over to Leon, before he placed his hands over Addison's lowering them from her ears. "Let's go get you cleaned up kitten." He whispered, arms sliding under hers as he lifted her like a small child, her legs wrapping around his slender hips, arms around his shoulders as she tucked her head into the security of his neck, his scent, mahogany and amber filling her sense as she closed her eyes. He kneeled down, picking up the heels that were discarded at some point from the cement, one hand under her ass to hold her up. "Let this be a lesson learned Leon, don't fuck with me and what's mine again." Andy commanded, stopping at the door before turning to look at him. "Also, get the fuck out of my warehouse."

The loud slam of the metal door made Addison jump in his arms, only to be met with Andy's lips on her left temple, a soothing kiss being pressed to her head. "I should've listened, I should've ran. He tried to get me to run." Addison babbled, Andy hushing her as he placed her in the passenger seat of his Audi, kneeling down so he could be eye level. "Is he okay?" Addison asked, tears falling down her cheeks his thumb running against her cheekbones, catching the tears as quickly as he could, wiping the few strays that fell onto her bottom lip, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to her lips. "He's okay my love, I promise. Is that his blood on you?" He asked, seeing the splatters that stained her chest, a streak running down her chin from her lip. "Both." She whispered, eyes meeting Andy's while he pushed her hair behind her ear, his eyes scanning over her features. "Let's get you cleaned up." He murmured quietly, pressing a small kiss to the corner of her mouth, before placing her seatbelt over her, shutting the passenger door.

He felt the anger form in his chest while he walked to the other side of the car, slipping into the drivers side, his hand finding hers in an instant as she locked her fingers with his. Her precious body was covered in blood, eyes hooded with exhaustion, her perfect pink lips now had a dark red line down the middle of her bottom lip. "Get some rest kitten." Andy whispered, watching her eyelids close over her blue eyes, shrugging his suit coat off, placing it on her body. Her small hands wrapped around the expanse of the coat, pulling it up as she started to drift into a sleep she so desperately needed. He contemplated going back in and killing Leon after what he had done, but he wasn't the real enemy, the enemy had dark brown hair and blue eyes, and was also related to the girl he sold his heart to. He glanced over to her sleeping form, she looked so enticing, so beautiful, even with her body littered in red. "I'm so sorry baby," he whispered, bringing her hand up to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss to her soft skin, "I love you so much."

Forty five minutes later, he pulled into the guarded underground garage, the security guards closing the gates immediately as Andy drove through, pulling into his parking spot. Addison stirred in the passenger seat, rolling her head to sleepily look at Andy, his hand cupping her left cheek as his head rested against the seat, eyes staying locked on her. "Hi baby," she giggled sleepily, her eyes fluttering closed at his gentle touch, before opening again to look up at him, "you look upset, what's wrong?" She asked, sitting up slowly to take his hand that was on her cheek, locking their palms together quickly, kissing his fingertips. "You keep getting put into danger because of me. I just wanted us to have a good life, maybe I played the cards wrong." Andy whispered, his eyes shutting as he let out a shaky breath. "Hey, no, look at me." Addison whispered, reaching over with her left hand to cup his cheek, rolling his head towards her. "You didn't cause this, any of this. Laurie did this to me." She whispered, leaning forward so their foreheads touched. "I love you so much kitten. It should've always been you." He whispered, noses bumping against each other slowly. "I love you too."

He knew she was right, as a Boss he had yet to step on anyones toes, the only one caused by him in the slightest was Matthew, but he made sure to take care of that issue as soon as he could. The only one who was putting Addison in constant danger was the woman who called herself Addison's sister. Laurie had a single goal, and that was to ruin Addison's life, because she was so jealous of her little sister. "Do you remember the day I first approached you?" Andy whispered, pulling Addison over the center console, her legs on either side of his thighs as she settled into his lap, arms dropped loosely around his neck. "Mhm, I thought you were so handsome, but I thought I never stood a chance, especially when Laurie stepped in." Addison smiled, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, his eyes shutting as he pressed his forehead against her chest. "I always wanted you, and for eighteen years I watched you from across the room, commanding everyones attention, now I have you, and I'm so scared of you leaving me." He whispered, eyes closing as she placed her chin on the top of his head. "I'm not going to leave you Andy, I've been in love with you since I was eighteen."

Andy smiled, swiftly opening up the door of the car, stepping into the frigid air as Addison squealed, her legs wrapping around his hips as she locked her arms around his neck. "I need you kitten please." Andy murmured, nipping at her exposed skin, a breathy sigh leaving her lips as she tightened her grip. "I need to shower first baby." She whispered, looking down at him while he sucked at the skin exposed on her chest, the elevator door shutting when he leaned her against the cool metal of the elevator, her back arching into him to try and get away from the chill of the elevator wall. "Let me shower with you." He murmured against her skin, biting at the flesh before running his tongue over the marks when she let out moans. "Please." She mumbled, fingers sliding into his fluffy hair, tugging at the root, a moan leaving his lips. He smirked, kissing his way up her skin, relishing in the way her body turned to putty in his hands, finally reaching her lips as she panted, lust blown eyes meeting his before she was pulling him into a heated kiss. Teeth clashing as his tongue slid over hers, battling for dominance she was so willing to give to him. He let her fight for a moment, before reaching up for her shoulder, pulling the strap of her dress down, fingers moving to grab her breast gently, a moan leaving her lips when she let her fight subside, completely submitting to him. "Please Andy, please." She begged, unsure of what she was even begging for.

The elevator doors opened into the massive penthouse, Andy moving expertly through the apartment, lips never leaving each other, as he set her on the counter of the bathroom finally disconnecting their lips, his thumb trailing along the expanse of her bottom lip. "Strip." Andy commanded, completely stepping away from her as he walked into the massive shower, turning the water on to the hottest setting, steam filling the air instantly. Addison stepped off the counter, pulling the dress off her body, allowing it to pool at her feet, stepping out before shimmying out of her lace panties, the lace bra following suit. Andy turned around, watching as she raised her head from where it was looking to the floor, meeting Andy's hungry gaze. He stalked over to her, like a lion who found his prey, hands aimlessly reaching out to feel her soft skin. He stopped inches from her, a hand trailing up her side, memorizing every curve, every scar, every goosebump that appeared in the wake of his hand. "My beautiful Mariposa." Andy whispered, catching her lips again, a passionate kiss being shared as her body pressed against his clothing covered one. "Set her free." He murmured, stepping back to allow her into the shower.

She stepped in, the rainfall shower head soaking her body instantly, the blood from James and herself washing down the drain as she let out a sigh, finally feeling her body relax for the first time in days. Andy stepped in behind her, hands on her hips as he dipped his head, nipping at the skin of her neck, a dark purple bruise appearing as he pulled away, her head resting on his shoulder while he trailed his hands down her front, fingers approaching her most intimate area. "Don't tease, I need you." She pleaded, gasping as he used his left foot to kick her feet wider, his forefinger pressing on her clit, a sharp moan leaving her lips, reverberating around the room while he started to rub tight circles. "Andy." She breathed out, eyes opening to see him already looking down at her, brown hair sticking to his face, hyperfoucsed on the way her face was contorting at the will of his hands. "Tell me what you need kitten." He commanded gently, slipping a finger inside as she let out a choked wail, gripping his wrist. "I need you." She whimpered, toes curling as her high approached embarrassingly fast.

He slipped his middle finger into her warm tunnel, a mewl falling from her lips as he did soft strokes, tears forming in her eyes as he brought her to the brink. "Andy please!" She sobbed, legs shaking as he pressed up against the spongey spot deep inside, a smile on his lips. "Please what?" He asked, his voice teasing as she curled her toes, her walls fluttering wildly against his fingers. "I need to cum." She begged, blue tearful eyes meeting dark ocean eyes. "Let it go for me kitten. Let me hear it." He murmured, his voice barely a whisper as he spoke against the shell of her ear. The coil built quickly, snapping as she screamed his name, her release covering his hand, chest heaving as she looked up at him, lips meeting his in a needy kiss, turning in his grip when he withdrew his hand, chests against each other as he gently pushed her up against the tile of the wall. "You with me kitten? I need you to say you want this." He murmured, pressing his hips against hers, his erection catching on her clit gently, making her immediately moan, standing up on her tippy toes. "Please. I want it so bad."

The words were spoken, and within seconds she was spun around palms flat against the marbled tile of the shower, back arched while he placed one hand around the back of her neck, fingers pressing into her pulse points, the other hand gripping her hips as he slid in, loud moans leaving both of their lips. He slowly inched in, bottoming out and standing still, waiting for her to give the word. Moments passed, before she was moving her hips against him, a silent plead to start moving. He gripped her hip tightly, fingerprints were sure to appear within minutes, smiling as she stopped her movements. "Use your words kitten." Andy spoke, chest pressing against her back while she let out a breathy moan. "Move, please, I need it." She whimpered, looking over her shoulder with a pout. "Of course my love." Andy muttered, hips instantly snapping forward eliciting a loud moan out of her.

Oh the way those moans egged Andy on every time, he loved knowing he was the one to make her feel pure pleasure, even after tragedies. His sole focus was on the way her warmth enveloped him, her back arching as he hit that spot in her that made me her see stars, tears of pleasure pricking in the corner of her eyes while her forehead pressed against the cool glass. His pace was harsh, a completely different way of them sleeping together, what once was passionate love making to exchange emotions was now a way to release frustration, as well as exhausting one to the point of no return. "Andy!" She screamed, her head throwing back as he smiled down at her, hips still snapping while he reached around to rub tight circles on her bundle of nerves. "I love you, I love you so much." She cried out, his lips touching hers while his thrusts got sloppy, lips moving together while he punched the air from her lungs with each thrust. "I love you too kitten, now let go." He whispered his command, her scream filling the room once again as she released on him, his thrusts becoming wild before he stilled his hips, releasing into her fluttering walls.

His arms quickly surrounded her as she slumped back against his chest, an orgasmic blissed out smile on her lips as she looked up at him. "You look so pretty like this kitten." Andy smiled down at her, sliding himself out of her core, allowing the water to cleanse them, her hands on his arms as she propped herself up on wobbly legs. "I'm tired now." She pouted, wrapping her arms around his neck while he leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "I know you are, that was the point, let's get you cleaned and to bed." Andy smiled, grabbing the loofa and soap, starting to wash her body down before his, the water washing the soap away before he was lifting her up, grabbing a towel and drying them both off, slipping under the plush comforter of the bed. The floor to ceiling windows allowed the amber glow of the city to dance along their bodies. Andy trailed his hand down her spine, resting on the curvature of her ass as he smiled down at her sleepy frame. "I love you so much more you know?" Andy smiled, seeing Addison look up at him, a loving smile on her lips as her eye lids shut, exhaustion taking over every fiber of her body.

"You were worth the wait." She whispered, before she drifted into a much needed sleep.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 33.2K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
11.6K 48 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...
165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
522K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...