Mother of Pearl: A Floyd Leec...

By MPFuro

~Follows the events of the game so there may be SPOILERS~ * Yuu is gender-neutral * Hiya, my name is Vivienne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
UPDATE!! (it's good I swear)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Update #2

Chapter 65

142 8 0
By MPFuro

The sound of someone giving instructions became louder as we entered the kitchen.

I think I know that voice...

"Wha? There are so many students here, even though it is winter vacation," Grim pointed at the team of people working. They all wore the same back and gold parachute pants with matching sleeveless hooded jackets. Red accents could be seen on the inner layer and some wore gold accessories.

"Hm? You are..." the familiar voice spoke up again. I looked around to find the source, but Yuu beat me to it.

"Aren't you from the Magical Shift Tournament?" they asked. Sure enough, it was who I thought it was.

"We did speak briefly when I got injured before the tournament. And I'm pretty sure your dorm member manages my sports club," Jamil recapped. "You two...are the Ramshackle Prefect and Grim, right?"

"You have a pretty good memory!" Grim beamed up at him from the ground. "Your name is...um..."

"Jamil," I finished for the cat-racoon monster, "Hiya."

"Oh, you're here too, Viv," Jamil acknowledged me. "Yes, my name is Jamil. Jamil Viper. I'm the vice dorm leader of Scarabia. I've always been good at remembering faces and names, but you two have stood out since the first day of school." He pointed to Yuu.

"Oh, uh," Yuu looked caught off guard. As though they weren't prepared to talk to another student that day.

"Really?" Grim took over for the frazzled person.

"I don't think there is anyone at this school that doesn't know your names," Jamil added on.

I know I don't talk to him much at practice, but does he usually lay the flattery on this thick? It's giving me a bad taste in my mouth. Or maybe that's just nausea from the headache...

"Nyaha! We've made a name for ourselves!" Grim celebrated his apparent fame.

"Sure Grim," Yuu said unenthusiastically. They had a pointed look at Jamil. Their body language was stiff, and they kept looking him up and down.

"By the way, why are you still here during winter vacation?" Jamil asked.

"We've been abandoned," Yuu flatly answered. I knocked their top hat in front of their face.

I changed the answer, "We don't really have a home to go back to, currently."

"The headmaster gave us this important job to manage the fireplace while he's gone," Grim happily boasted. "I'm so serious and responsible! The headmaster couldn't help but rely on us!"

Sure, that's what it is. Not the fact that he is exploiting the fact we are indebted to him for housing and feeding us so he shirks all his duties onto us...

"Is that so? The headmaster, huh?" Jamil's tone changed ever so slightly. He got a small grin and muttered, "This might be useful."

"What was that?" Yuu raised an eyebrow.

"I was just thinking how amazing you must be to be entrusted by the headmaster, that's all," Jamil explained away.

Yuu and I got each other's eyes. We shared the same look. If we've learned one thing while here, it was how to sense when trouble was on the way. After being dragged into multiple life-threatening encounters, call us experts. Grim, on the other hand, had no such instinct apparently as he went to check out what they were cooking.

"It must be fate that brought us here. Would you like to have some of the soup?" Jamil offered us.

"Really? Can we?" Grim let his gluttony take the lead.

"Of course. The food is almost ready. Could you maybe help out?"

I looked at Yuu who shrugged. "I guess it's the least we could do since you're offering to give us some."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the way, why are you all still here during winter vacation?" Grim asked as he followed Jamil. The vice dorm leader organized the other food items to be taken back.

They froze and stiffened their bodies. The regular students seemed nervous. It made an eerie silence in the room.

"It's a bit of long story," Jamil started.

"I smell trouble..." Yuu whispered to me. "If there's a long story, I want no part in it."

"All of Scarabia was ordered to stay...by the dorm leader," one of the students explained.

"We can't go home, even if we wanted to," another mentioned.

"Shh! That's enough you two. It's our fault in the first place," Jamil silenced them. Yuu and I kept exchanging glances. I was really rethinking having some of that soup. "Now then the food is getting cold. Let's head back to Scarabia dorm."

"Eh, I'm not sure. We need to do a few more tasks-," I tried to weasel us out of going.

"Scarabia is always as warm as summer. I think you'll enjoy a little tropical weather," Jamil tried to convince me.

Grim was already convinced, "Yahoo! Sounds like paradise! Hurry, let's go!"

Grim was all too eager to follow at Jamil's heels. I snatched him up by the collar and Yuu reminded him, "Wait a second Grim. We still need to get Viv's medicine from the nurse's office. Remember?"

"It won't take long. You can always retrieve it after your meal. And I'm sure our Prefect will be happy to see you," Jamil reasoned. I saw a purple haze pulse out of him in Yuu's direction. It wasn't sparkly or bright like other magic I'd seen, but it still gave off magic vibes. "You'll come, won't you?"

"Yes, gladly!" Yuu quickly responded.

"Wait, Yuu, what do you mean?" I tried to get their attention, but it was locked on Jamil. Their eyes looked funky too. They were a deep crimson with a swirl to it instead of their regular hue.

"We'll go as a dorm, Viv. Don't worry," they answered. Their voice seemed forced.

I backed off. I sheepishly conceded, "A-alright...Prefect..."

"...I'm very happy to invite you, Prefect," Jamil smirked. "Now, off to Scarabia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 4.2K 29
"𝘽𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙?" "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙛." ༆ "𝐘𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐍𝐠𝐡." ༆ [𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 �...
793 36 8
Mc is a human and goes by they/them and I tried to keep descriptions as vague as possible for people to insert themselves or an Oc into it! If I do...
289K 12.3K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader ━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 �...
9.8K 226 5
Twisted Wonderland's cast realizes that (Yuu) is a girl. - WIP > Reviewing a couple of things in the text - Platonic relationships with a sprinkle o...