BNHA X Boboiboy ( beyond the...

By solarhood

More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

4.3K 230 54
By solarhood

Author : How many days or weeks was I not updating again ?

Well how many it is , I sure would be grateful if you readers have some patience inside of you .

Since the holidays are over , I will be willing to update once a week now as usually .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , bad writing , possible fluff or even violence and inappropriate languages .

Special thanks to : @jesus_fox and @puppyleaf for the ideas of this chapters .

.

.

______________🐍🐍🐍________________

The problem with teachers is that some are strict or some are really nice but the problem is that the teacher is kinda of a nutcase for them to predict his actions , in a short word

Unpredictable is more like a personality of hangkasa .

You never really know what is in his mind / or maybe the author is just dumb to know with lack of knowledge to provide for this chapters .

Anyways , the Class 1 A students are currently struggling to keep up with the brain damage teacher .

Author : note that I never really mean the word brain damage . Hangkasa is smart despite being a wacko .

It started out that the teacher wanted  to challenge them by saying .

' if you can land a good hit at me , then I will gladly say you pass the savage trial and you don't have to stay here '

And by that great deal , all of them were eagerly trying their very best to launch an attack on the sly old man .

However even their best wasn't enough to touch hangkasa . With only random attacks , they weren't getting nowhere .

" Hehe hihi , is this children really that desperate to get out of here? " Hangkasa scratch his head like a monkey would do while easily avoiding the explosions bakugou was throwing at him .

" DIE DIE YOU OLD BASTARD !! " bakugou launched an attack but instead hit Midorya and todoroki , landing on the two boys back .

" K-kachan y-your heavy ... " Izuku felt like he wanted to cry when his old bully just smacked his already aching head .

" Shut up deku !! Not my fault that your a weakling "

Bakugou was about to stand up when todoroki grabbed his left leg and thrown him to the other mountain platform .

" I'm sorry for being rude but you attitude it's just to much " muttered todoroki while helping Midorya stand .

Bakugou only yelled curses at them while quickly getting back on attacking .

On with the others

Sero wrapped hangkasa's hands so ashido could used her acids .

" Take this ! " Mina activated her quirk

Hangkasa pulled sero's quirk and used it to his advantage .

He strongly pulled sero towards him as ashido used her quirk .

" Wait ashido no !! " sero yelled almost getting hit by the acid

Hangkasa dodge the attack with sero still with him but decided to use the poor kid to hit the other students by using his body .

' this students have remarkable power but they haven't how to used it to the fullest potential yet ' he was interrupted with his observation by Iida running him in circles with nowhere to escape .

" Now kirishima !! " Iida shouted .

As kirishima landed a punch in the center to where hangkasa was . The dust unfortunately hid the inside so it was hardly able to see .

Once the dust clears off , the students quickly surrounded to check if the teacher is ok . But their eyes widen in total shock when there was nothing there but a hole on the ground .

" Where is he? " Uraraka and Iida went closer to check followed by the others .

" Please don't tell me , we actually killed him !? " Midorya started to panic .

Just then , the ground furiously shook and large crystals formed in circles caging them . And in the sky was hangkasa laughing .

" Hahaha , what , do you think that will kill me ? " Hangkasa started to dance with glee .

" B-but how !? " Kirishima was beyond impressed , he clearly gathered all of his strength on that punch .

" I'm smarter than you kid , and did you forget I'm the earth elemental master ? You do know I control the ground " hangkasa sipped on his tea that I don't know were that came from .

" HEY !! let us out old man !!" Bakugou shouted that the crystals started to shake .

" Those are very fragile and very magnetic when it comes to skin contact, I'm warning that you shouldn't break them " hangkasa sat down on one of the rocks and only watch them from a far .

" Screw this !! " Bakugou positioned himself to break the crystals in one kick .

" Bakugou !! Stop yo- "

But it was too late , when he broke all the fragile crystals, the whole pieces collapsed on them painfully pricking their sensitive skin ... Except for kirishima ... I think .

" You kids never learn " hangkasa facepalm himself .

Shouts of pain and cries were heard throughout the forest .

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy with the pro heroes and Gopal went into the cabin of tok kasa .

The heroes were impressed with the simple yet modern decorations . Tok kasa made some upgrades by allowing to add some modern technology on his cabin . And a little robot helper was still there .

" Come in everybody , I'll cook you something to eat since you traveled far to get here " boboiboy then headed straight to the kitchen and tied an apron on his waist .

" Such a lovely home here young boboiboy " all might commented while sitting on the sofa hogging the space for the others .

" We heard about last night , it must be tiring to keep up with our students behavior , we apologize for that " principal nezu said while boboiboy only laughed .

" Oh not at all sir !! , I really had a lot of fun messing with them , it wasn't tiring at all " boboiboy replied with a big smile on his face that it was almost blinding .

" But you were tired when you arrived , how come if you don't mind me asking? " Nezu added .

" Oh it was because I stumbled on a sleeping gas trap when I left , it was gopal's fault for Failing to tie a knot " boboiboy looked at Gopal unamused by him .

" Hey !! It was Fang's fault for letting me handle a difficult job " Gopal answered back while stuffing his mouth with food .

" Eeeesh , I can still feel my eyes tired"

Boboiboy flipped the pan and adding some seasonings on the food .

The teachers looked at them suspiciously .

" Why would you put a sleeping gas trap in the middle of the woods? " Present mic asked .

" Hehe it's for our special friend to not attack your students in the night " boboiboy innocently grinned before focusing on his cooking .

The pro heroes silently gazed at the two Tapops member .

Those two are certainly something .

" And here is my special fried rice with nasi lemak and fried egg on the side " boboiboy represented the delicious dish on the table .

Author : did I spell that right? I'm not good at Malaysian language

" Thank you , we will surely enjoy it " all might said before eating .

" Your cooking is very good boboiboy , surely your a professional chef with such simple dish like this " nezu pointed at the fried rice .

" Thank you , I don't mean to be boastful but it runs in the family " boboiboy sheepishly smiled .

Yep , certainly runs in the family of great chefs .

" You never really told us about your quirk kid ? " Present mic raised a brow but got slapped by aizawa's scarf for eating while talking .

" Oh don't worry , I'll be saving my quirk for some time , you just need to wait for the perfect moment " boboiboy winked as he closed the door behind him leaving the heroes on the cabin with Gopal .

.

.

.

.

.

" Ow !! Careful dude , it hurts " kaminari whined while his friend kirishima helped him pull out the sharp pieces of the crystals .

" e-everythi-ing hurts " muttered hagakure as her body was somehow a little visible thanks to the scattered crystals around her .

" Well , I did warn ya , kiddos , and hangkasa bro never let you act stupid , you here me Pomeranian "

hangkasa grinned at Bakugou as he dodge another attack from the explosion boy .

' kids these days , always act before they can even think '

Hangkasa then felt a slight tap on the shoulder , he looked at his back to see Iida with his glasses broken .

" Pardon me sir , but can we go back now , my classmates and I are a little overworked by your teaching and some of them are clearly needed for medical attention " Iida exclaimed but only received a laugh for the old man.

" What , leaving? we didn't even start our lessons yet ~ "

" Your kidding me right? We got sharp glass on our skins , for goodness sake! " Mineta and kaminari grabbed their stuff walking away .

" We are leaving , I can't take this torture anymore " kaminari said .

Hangkasa rolled his eyes before forcefully grabbing the two idiots on the collar , dragging them with him .

" Come on follow me , we still have work to do "

The rest of them didn't say another word and followed him again to new training grounds .

A few minutes of walking , they made it to their destination which is in the end of the forest .

Hangkasa led them to a bush that had hid a very familiar tree . The students glanced at it . It was just a normal day tree in the edge of the cliff .... Nothing suspicious about that .

" I want all of you to try hitting that tree with you attacks " hangkasa said as the students followed his instructions .

" That's it !! Easy I can totally hit it with my eyes close " kaminari shot some stones on it but that quickly backfired when the tree my moved in its place .

They were trying to process everything when

" DID THAT TREE JUST MY MOVE!! "  Kaminari screamed at their ears that even hangkasa smacked him with a staff .

" Logic doesn't apply on this planet anymore " Iida sighed almost giving up .

" But we are not even that logic Iida Kun " answered Uraraka patting his back .

" This is my dear friend , you should know that he will be involved in our discussions "

Hangkasa somehow hugged the tree like its a human or something.

" How does he know it's a guy?" Whispered Ojiro to tokoyami .

Hangkasa told them again to use their quirks to attack the cheerleading tree in the far distance but no matter how hard they tried the tree was basically unstoppable .

The old wacko teacher observe them one by one , he analysed there abilities and weaknesses and he had to say that there was some progress or problems on them .

The first one was the half n half user todoroki , he can see that he was mostly using his right side quirk instead of the left side of fire .
That could be a problem .

The second one was Midorya , he has a little problem with hurting himself by breaking all of his fingers just by using quirk , he was using to much quirk in only one spot .

The third one was bakugou , you can easily say he has temper problems and some people take patience from using such a high quality quirk like for example admiral Tarung even the admiral's high temper he still had time to relax in literal speaking .

To be short , they do have weaknesses and it's time for those weaknesses to be used into its own advantages .

" Alright kiddos , stop , it makes it clear that you can't hit the tree but I did manage to figure out something "

Hangkasa approach todoroki first and grabbed his right hand .

" Why are you depending too much on the right side , you do know the saying you can't grab success without two hands equally holding on " hangkasa gazed at todoroki waiting for his answer .

" Im not comfortable on using it yet , but I promise Im slowly getting better at it " todoroki replied as he yanked his hand away from the teacher .

" Oh well , we can discuss that later but tell me , have you thought of your ice quirk to be used much more than just glaciers or protection? "

Hangkasa then held todoroki's right hand and told him to concentrate on making an object or should I say weapon .

When todoroki finally had a visual of a weapon , he realized he was actually now holding it . The others watch amazed at the sight and Midorya can't help but excitedly wrote it on his notebook .

The weapons has the same feature as boboiboy's ice arrows but instead it was a dagger , not really perfect because todoroki struggled on making it .

" As you can see , using your abilities makes it much easier to also acknowledge your hidden potential "

" That's so cool , this getting interesting " ashido bounced in anticipation on what other tactics hangkasa could teach them .

" Are you all ready for some real lessons !! " Hangkasa shouted and the earth shooked .

The students cheered when they can finally experience some different actions .

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile on Tapops Station

" Hey nut !! Are you done with the new simulator yet? " Mechabot asked the busy alien .

" Affermative mechabot , thanks to solar's blueprint " .

" Good , and also when you see my partner asking where was his chocolate cake went just say that one of the mop aliens ate it " whispered mechabot .

" Mechabot !! " shouted admiral amato

" Just shut up !! " Yelled admiral Tarung .

Mechabot run out of the room leaving nut dumbfounded .

_______________🐍🐍🐍_______________

Author : it's been the 10th chapter now and I still didn't get to the good stuff .

I'm so sorry but you will find out that the next update would have more actions and boboiboy's elemental debut sort of .

Stay tuned !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.6K 6
لقاءهم الأول كان داخل زنزانة حين تم إتّهام القائد v بقتل أحدهم و إبن جيون هناك يقضي عطلته ... كيف سيلتقون مرّة أخرى ؟ "لنرجع هذه الـ 10 دولار إليك و...
159K 9.7K 28
ဒီဇာတ်လမ်းသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည် ။