𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗦𝗮...

由 BraedimusSupreme

With both his parents missing when he was only three, Braedey Martin has to stay over with his cousin Sam Wit... 更多

Ch-1: Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ & A Nᴇᴡ Cᴀʀ
Ch-2: A Dʀɪᴠᴇ & Jᴀsᴍɪɴᴇ
Ch-3: Mʏ Cᴀʀ ɪs ᴀ Rᴏʙᴏᴛ?!
Ch-4: Bᴀʀʀɪᴄᴀᴅᴇ & Bᴜᴍʙʟᴇʙᴇᴇ
Ch-5: Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs
Ch-6: Nᴇᴄᴋʟᴀᴄᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
Ch-7: Sᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Ch-8: Hᴏᴏᴠᴇʀ Dᴀᴍ & Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ
Ch-9: Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ Cʜᴀsᴇ & Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Mɪssɪᴏɴ Cɪᴛʏ Pᴛ1
Ch-10: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Mɪssɪᴏɴ Cɪᴛʏ Pᴛ2
Ch-11: Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ & Nᴇᴡ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs
Ch-12: Tʜᴇ Sʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch-13: Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ Fᴏʀ Cᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ
Ch-14: Dɪᴇɢᴏ Gᴀʀᴄɪᴀ
Ch-15: Bʀᴀᴇᴅᴇʏ Aᴛ Cᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ
Ch-16: Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴs
Ch-17: Mᴇʟᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ & Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch-18: Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ & 'Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ' Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ
Ch-19: Dᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs, Mᴏʙɪʟɪᴢᴇ
Ch-20: Rᴏʙᴏ-Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Ch-21: Jᴇᴛғɪʀᴇ & Tʜᴇ 13 Pʀɪᴍᴇs
Ch-22: Tʜᴇ Dᴀɢɢᴇʀ's Tɪᴘ
Ch-23: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Eɢʏᴘᴛ Pᴛ1
Ch-24: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Oғ Eɢʏᴘᴛ Pᴛ2
Ch-25: Gᴏɪɴɢ Hᴏᴍᴇ/Rᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ
Ch-26: Tʜʀᴇᴇ Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ / Cʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ
Ch-27: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴏғ NASA
Ch-28: Tʜᴇ Bᴏss / Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ / Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ
Ch-29: Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Sᴀᴍ & Dᴇᴇᴘ Wᴀɴɢ
Ch-30: Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ & Mᴀɢɴᴜs' Rᴇssᴜʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch-31: Aᴍʙᴜsʜ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ!
Ch-32: Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs Sᴀʏs 'Lᴇᴛ's Tᴀɴɢᴏ'
Ch-33: Mᴏᴏɴ's Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ / Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ Cʜᴀsᴇ
Ch-34: Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ's Bᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ
Ch-35: Tʜᴇ Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ?!
Ch-36: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ PT1
Ch-37: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ PT2
Ch-38: Sᴇᴠᴇɴ Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ / Tᴇxᴀs, U.S.A
Ch-39: Aɴ Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅ
Ch-40: Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴍᴇ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴs
Ch-41: Cᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀʏ Wɪɴᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇ
Ch-42: Aʟʟ Tᴀʀɢᴇᴛs Nᴏᴡ
Ch-43: Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs Rᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ
Ch-44: Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ / KSI Sᴇɪɢᴇ
Ch-45: Mᴏᴛᴏʀᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ & Lᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
Ch-46: Bᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ Lᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ's Sʜɪᴘ
Ch-47: Tʜᴇ Oᴍᴇɢᴀ Dᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ
Ch-49: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Hᴏɴɢ Kᴏɴɢ
Ch-50: Oᴘᴛɪᴍᴜs & Eʟɪᴛᴀ VS Lᴏᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
Ch-51: Cʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ Oғ Tʜᴇ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ
Ch-52: 18 Mᴏɴᴛʜs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ...
Ch-53: Tʜᴇ Jᴜɴᴋʏᴀʀᴅ
Ch-54: Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ's Cʀᴇᴡ
Ch-55: Mᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴ & TRF VS Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs
Ch-56: Lᴏʀᴅ Bᴜʀᴛᴏɴ & Vɪᴠɪᴀɴᴇ
Ch-57: Cʜᴀsᴇ ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
Ch-58: Tʜᴇ Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ Kɴɪɢʜᴛs Sʜɪᴘ & Nᴇᴍᴇsɪs Pʀɪᴍᴇ
Ch-59: Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs VS Qᴜɪɴᴛᴇssᴀ
Ch-60: Gᴏɪɴɢ Hᴏᴍᴇ... Tᴏ Cʏʙᴇʀᴛʀᴏɴ
Ch-61: Cʏʙᴇʀᴛʀᴏɴ's Rᴇsᴛᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Ch-62: Kɴɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ & Vᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ Sɪɢᴍᴀ
Ch-63: Tʀᴀɴsꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀs VS Uɴɪᴄʀᴏɴ
Ch-64: Cʏʙᴇʀᴛʀᴏɴ Lɪᴠᴇs Oɴ...
Ch-65: 10 Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ...
END CREDⵊTS

Ch-48: Dᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴄᴏɴ Rᴇsᴜʀɢᴇɴᴄᴇ / Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ Fᴏʀ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

1.7K 41 20
由 BraedimusSupreme

Over in Guangzhou, Scorcher, Joshua and Su arrive at the KSI Chinese Facility. They arrived just before midnight, and they were greeted by those who were all standing outside to free them.

A KSI Greeter now walked up to Joyce. "Welcome to China."

Joyce shook hands with the greeter. "Put Motormaster in containment. Tell the techs do not activate him."

Inside of KSI's Chinese Facility, Joshua meets up with Attinger and Savoy in one of the offices. Scorcher stood by as the three talked, all the while listening carefully to their words.

"Joyce. I cannot tell you how enthused I am to deliver this." Attinger now shows Joshua the Omega Device. "Top of your alien wish list. It's yours, or rather ours." Attinger laughs softly. "I will need to see my advance. Five million shares of the company. Together, we're gonna end human warfare. We're about to build a fully automated U.S Army. Just think of all the American lives we're gonna save."

'So... that's all he ever cared about at all.' Scorcher thought to himself darkly. 'He only cares about America and it's people, not anyone else. Paranoia, it can do things to someone.'

"So how soon until we can start continuous production?" Attinger asked to Joyce.

Joshua hesitates a moment before replying. "You know, why don't we take a beat on this for a minute? I have some new data that I discovered and..." This got Attinger's attention.

"You're not backing out on me here?" Attinger asked as if he's interrogating Joyce.

Joshua Joyce stood up. "No, I'm not backing out. I just...I want the Omega. I'm not saying I don't want the Omega, I'm just saying I don't know if I...if I want the Omega right now."

Attinger looked stern. "Good men have died trying to get that thing for us, for you." He gestured to the Omega Device.

Joyce didn't look fazed by Attinger. "I know what you did to get that thing. A lot of illegal, icky shit. I can take you down, too, Mr. Black Ops. Don't you threaten me. I started this company when I was a boy, with a dream of making the world a better place."

'Damn...' Scorcher thought to himself.

"Funny, I had the same dream. Somewhere along the way, you made billions of dollars. So why don't you tell me what's missing from my dream? Why don't you tell me what's missing from my boyhood dream?" Attinger suddenly pushed Joshua up against the wall by this throat. "I have served my country for decades of unparalleled prosperity and you are my golden parachute. So you are damn well jumping out of the plane with me!

As this happens, Motormaster suddenly started to come to life, a low metallic growl coming from his form as it sliced through the cables, rising to his feet. As he did so, Galvatron crashed through the roof, standing alongside Motormaster

"I am Galvatron!" The Decepticon leader roared, now starting to take command of the KSI drones, he and Motormaster now starting to blast away many of the scientists and workers around them.

One of the factory workers reports in to Su via the security camera as Galvatron starts causing chaos, just as Joshua walks into Su's office.

"What's going on?" Joyce asked.

"Galvatron is attacking the factory, and your Motormaster has gone active. What haven't you been telling me?" Su Yueming demanded from Joyce.

"Find Darcy, and bring a car around downstairs, quietly." Joyce asked to Su, who snapped her fingers to get things underway. Joshua goes back to Attinger and Savoy. "We got a factory emergency, I have to get you out of here."

"What the hell's going on?" Attinger demanded.

Joshua escorts Attinger and Savoy to the elevator. "Take them outside."

"We had a deal, you got what you wanted." Attinger demanded.

"I got what "it" wanted." Was all Joyce replied as the elevator doors close.

Scorcher ran up and hoisted the Omega in its bag up and over his shoulder. "Come on! We need to move! NOW!"

Down below, Galvatron began to use his newfound powers to hack into the KSI drones, giving them life and control, as he continues to cause chaos on the factory floor.

"My brothers. Today, I grant you your freedom. And from now on, you are commanded by me." Galvatron declared. "Decepticons! Rise up!" The prototypes start transforming to do his bidding. "Go find the Omega! Detonate the device in the heart of the largest city."

At the same time, Joyce and Scorcher takes the Omega Device and ran outside to meet with Darcy. "Listen, princess, I don't wanna hear, "I told you so," but this is much more dangerous than I think." Joyce said as Scorcher gets the Omega into the car.

"Get in." Darcy said, as they get inside the car, just as the sound of explosions could be heard.

Su Yueming looked over to Joyce. "Galvatron's hacked into the others."

Attinger suddenly starts banging on the passenger window where Joshua sat. "Joshua! You have to contain this!"

"Drive, drive!" Joyce ordered, and the car starts taking off.

"Son of a...! Come on. Let's move, let's move, let's move!" Attinger and his men then chase after Joshua.

Attinger's car pulls up outside the factory as Galvatron and the prototypes cause chaos, heading off to go and cause chaos, while also going after the Omega Device.

"I know how to lose them in Hong Kong. I know a military garrison there that will help us." Su said as she raced down the roads as fast as she dared to go.

"Threatening a professional CIA killer, possibly not my finest hour." Joyce said to himself. "I'd like to have that one back."

"On top of the fact we're dealing with a Decepticon resurgence." Scorcher added in.

"Killer? I thought they were your friends!" Darcy asked to Joyce.

"No, not friends, business. They gave me this bomb." Joyce points to the Omega Device.

"Bomb?" Su echoed.
The colour drained from Darcy's face. "Oh!"
"Is there a bomb in the bag?" Su asked in worry.
Darcy nodded. "Yes, there's a bomb in the bag."
"Shit." Was all Su could say.

"Definitely not the best thing to talk about." Scorcher muttered.

~*~*~

By the next morning, Joyce and Scorcher, along with the two women, have arrived in Hong Kong. However, they know that despite their head start from Attinger, they have to get as far from the Decepticons and Cemetery Wind as possible.

"Joshua?" Darcy asked. "How lethal is that bomb?"

Joshua Joyce shook his head. "Uh... I don't know. Let me check." He sent a text message to Wembley back in Chicago to see what they know.

Eventually, they stopped nearby a food market, Joyce, Su, and Scorcher getting out of the car. "I'll do the diversion! Get that thing somewhere safe!" Darcy said to the three as she drives away.

Scorcher, Joshua and Su approach a man with a motorcycle and Su started haggling with him to buy his motorcycle. Joyce tried to tell her something, only for Su to tell him to shut up. Su turns back to the man and continues to haggle with him, Su then gets fed up and turns to walk away. Then, the man tries to stop Su from leaving. Su turns, giving the man the money for his motorcycle.

Su sits on the bike, then turns to Joshua. "I need a raise. I want a raise!"

"Alright, yes! I'm sure whatever you want!" Joyce answered. Joshua gets on the back of the bike with the bag containing the Omega Device in his hand. Scorcher gets on another motorcycle, and they race away.

The two race along through the streets on their bikes as fast as they can with Savoy chasing after them. Joshua looks behind them and can see they are being followed. Scorcher grabbed the grenade he got off a soldier, and he throws it at one vehicle, the explosion now sending it cab-over-wheels. Su and Scorcher dodges to the pedestrians on the road. As Savoy chases after them, Su turns to race into a building, Scorcher hot on her tail. They made their way along, only for Su to lose control of the bike and they go sliding.

Su got to her feet as she and Scorcher help up Joyce. "Hurry, hurry! Come, come."

Joyce nodded. "Okay, yes. I'll follow you anywhere. You're amazing!"

"We're going to get you to the roof." Su walks over to the elevator with Joshua behind her]

Joyce nodded back. "Good, good." Su pushes Joshua in the elevator as the doors open.

As he waits in the elevator with Scorcher alongside, Joshua looks at the text message from Gill where he's replied "Like a tactical nuke. LOL." with smiley faces under it.

"Like a tactical nuke." Joshua laughed and looked at Scorcher next to him in the elevator. "LOL. That's funny." He laughs harder. "I can't... this is really happening. A man, me, who is worth over twenty billion dollars is now being... being chased by CIA assassins. That's the truth." Scorcher looks at Joshua as he continues to laugh in hysteria. "And in the middle of a robot uprising. And I'm carrying what is, in essence, a tactical nuke! And the great thing is I...the great thing is that I'm... I'm barely feeling any jet lag."

Su suddenly grabs him by his collar. "Just stop it!"

"Whoa." Was all Scorcher could say.

"You need to hide on the roof of this building." Su said to Joyce, then stabs him with her finger in his shoulder. "I'll get you a helicopter extraction." Su hits his chest with her hands.

Joyce nodded back. "Okay." Su turns and walks out of the elevator, just as the elevator closed. Joshua looked over at Scorcher next to him. "I like her. I find her very attractive."

"She's definitely impressive." Scorcher nodded back.

~*~*~

Eventually, Joshua and Scorcher both get to the building's roof, hiding the bag containing the Omega Device. As the latter watched out, the former sat down and drinks some juice while he waits. Down below, the Decepticons arrive on the scene, along with Galvatron, who instructed to the prototypes as they search the city.

"Find the Omega. It's here!" Galvatron ordered at once.

At the same time, Attinger and Savoy also arrive on the scene as they continue to go after Joshua. "Those prototypes are after that bomb."

Back on the top floor, Joyce and Scorcher could hear the sound of an approaching craft. They looked over to see a Cybertronian ship floating over towards them.

Joyce spat out the juice. "No! No, no, no, no!"

"Cavalry has arrived." Scorcher smiled as he holstered up the bag containing the Omega Device.

Savoy and Attinger also notice the ship. "Who the hell's aboard that?" Savoy asked.

Attinger just stared on. "Impossible."

At the same time, Galvatron notices the ship, a darkened glare now on his facial plate. "Brothers, it's the Autobots! Shoot them down!" He ordered at once.

The Knight Ship pulls in and flies over several buildings. The rear port opened up and the humans, Hound, Knockout and Bumblebee see Joyce and Scorcher on one of the buildings with the Omega.

"JOSHUA!" Braedey shouted.

"Hey, Baldy!" Hound called.

Joyce waved out to them. "Hey, it's me! Hey!"

"Welcome back, guys!" Scorcher waved.

"Get over here now! Let's go! We gotta move!" Braedey called. Joyce and Scorcher both run over dragging the Omega Device. "Give me your hand."

"Looks like we're about to have company." Hound muttered.

But suddenly, a 19ft KSI drone spotted the Knight Ship and fired some rockets at the craft. This caused Braedey, Daphne, Henry, Bumblebee, and Knockout to fall out.

"We're hit! We're hit!" Hound warns as he, Knockout and Bee fall off the ramp with the humans.

The group watches on as the ship began to spin out of control as it flies off into a valley near the city, the left side catching the mountain, breaking off and causing the vessel to spin about more before it crashes deep in the valley, now far away from the battle zone.

Braedey grabbed the Omega Device and heaves it over his shoulder. "Let's go!" He leads Daphne, Henry, Scorcher, and Joyce as they run across the roof.

Hound looked over the side. "I count ten below!"

"Maybe more..." Knockout mused.

"I thought you said it was only Motormaster that was infected by Galvatron." Braedey demanded from Joyce.

"No, he's got operational control over my other 50." Joyce added dreadfully. "I may have started the apocalypse, but you brought your family. And that's, you know, terrible parenting."

"I am about one word away from you getting socked in the jaw and being left for dead." Braedey warns as they continue running along the rooftops, him forming his armour and dual cannons.

"Please, do me a favor." Joyce muttered.

Hound got his radio operational. "Optimus, Autobots, you alive?" Hound then spotted a Decepticon and fires his minigun. "Come on!"

The humans run as the avoid several rounds from Decepticons down below. Braedey immediately hands the Omega Device to Scorcher, so he can use the blasters, even throwing his shield at some of the KSI Decepticon drones, while Knockout, Bumblebee, and Hound surrounded them to keep them safe.

"Evac! Evac! We're getting flanked!" Hound then took out his sidearm. "We got company below." Hound now jumped over a gap and fires a round, only to get lodged in the side of the other building. "Oof! My fat ass is stuck. Bee! Knockout! Take the shot!" He throws them two of his weapons, Knockout catching them.

Bumblebee now jumps up and blasted down two Decepticons, making Stinger fall back a distance but continue to fight. Knockout also jumped over the gap, firing the two guns and scoring two more 'Cons in the process.

Braedey throws his shield at another drone, the shield coming back as he motions everyone to get in the elevator. "Come on! Get in!" He called as they get in. Suddenly, several rounds fire at the elevator and Braedey saw Savoy shooting at them, forcing the former to use the shield to block the attacks. "Go! I got this guy!" He called.

"Daddy! No!" Daphne tried to stop him but Henry holds her close as the elevator door shuts.

Braedey throws his shield at Savoy, knocking him back as his shield comes flying back and he catches it. He does this another two times, then he runs off with Savoy on his tail. Braedey rolls over a plantation wall, narrowly avoiding a bullet to the head. Savoy tackled Braedey through a fence, only for Braedey to knock the gun away and slices it in two with the shield, the brunette folding the shield away.

Braedey gets up and hops down, climbing down the window sills and roofs of the apartment buildings. He slipped and grabbed onto one of the outside railings, barely saving himself.

"That's a long way down!" Savoy chuckles, now kicking one of the heaters down at him.

"Oh, you've gotta be fragging-" Braedey quickly lets go and drops onto a vent to dodge the heater.

Savoy jumped down and he tackles Braedey through a window into one of the apartments. Savoy grabs a glass and smashes it against Braedey's head, to no avail, and he pinned him to the wall. Braedey grunted and elbows his head down before kneeing him in the face. Braedey punched him in the face before throwing him onto a table into the ground. Braedey steps back as Savoy pins him, only for Braedey to deploy a set of claws from his right hand and slice them across the face, Savoy yelling out in pain as Braedey kicked him away.

Savoy gets up with a dark look, Braedey retracting his claws. "Never should've hidden that truck."

"You shouldn't have come after my family." Braedey retorted.

"Tough luck, Martin. We all have family." Savoy said.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna live to see mine another day." Braedey said back.

Savoy grits his teeth and takes out a knife. Braedey suddenly ran forward, preparing to kick Savoy, only for his foot to shift into a jet thruster, and he blasted Savoy  right out of the window, making him yell and fall to his death.

Braedey looked down, seeing the body of Savoy down on the ground. He breathed a sigh to himself, rolling his shoulders and he heads off to rendezvous with the others.

~*~*~

Eventually, Braedey comes across Darcy, both of them going out into the street to try and find the Autobots and their human friends. They soon find Joyce and Scorcher and the Autobots.

"We got three more coming in from that way!" Henry called out.

Braedey soon spotted Bumblebee. "Bee! Where's Daphne?" He asked, Bumblebee gesturing to some building nearby.

Daphne comes out with relief on her face. "Daddy!" The two Martins both hug as, Joyce, Henry, Scorcher, and Darcy come up.

"Glad to see you're still intact." Scorcher shook hands with Braedey.

Braedey then looked over at Daphne. "Don't you worry. That man is long gone now."

"Hope you've got a plan for this." Scorcher asked.

"We got a real dilemma here." Joyce stated as he stepped up. "I created incredible robots. It's all designed to kick that fat Transformer's ass. So, really, this is a no-win situation." He gestured to Hound.

Hound then flicked his cigar at Joyce. "That was mean." He mumbled.

"HEY! I'm sorry if you can't handle the cold-hearted truth." Joyce snapped.

"There's one thing those robots don't have: the will to fight on like the Autobots." Scorcher corrected.

"Let's move, Autobots." Braedey declared.

~*~*~

At the Knight Ship's crash site, Optimus, Elita, Drift, Ironhide, and Crosshairs were gathering themselves after the crash.

Hound then comes in on the Comms. "Optimus, what are my orders with these humans? Can I squish the bald guy?" He asked.

Elita tapped the side of her helm. "Hound, you stay with the humans with both Knockout and Bumblebee, and do whatever you can to keep them and the Omega safe from Galvatron."

"They're in trouble." Optimus breathed as he told Drift, Elita, and Crosshairs after getting off the Comms.

"Ah, this isn't our fight. I hate being an underdog. Underdogs suck! I say they get them what they deserve." Crosshairs yelled out before turning to Optimus, hoping for a plan. "What's the play, Prime?"

Optimus then marched off towards the intact remains of the Knight Ship. "It is time for reinforcements." As he does so, Elita walks off after him.

The two soon enter into the weapons room of the ship, Optimus taking note of an ancient blade within the centre of the pedestal of swords. It looked like that of the legendary Star Saber, the very sword used by Prima himself.

"Recognise... your one true Knight." Optimus gripped the sword's hilt and gives a yell off effort as the armour on his forearms change shape to look like that of samurai armour, and he pulled the Star Saber out of the pedestal.

Elita gripped onto the hilt of a nearby blade, and she pulled it out with little to no effort, the blade adorn with Cybertronian markings, while its colours were blue and red. The two Autobots looked at their blades with serious expressions on their facial plates, and they nod to one another.

Optimus now makes his way into the Knight's Temenous with determination in his spark, and he delivers a swing at the huge cage, taking off the bars on the cage. As he does so, a large form was released from within, and fell to its hands and knees with a thud and metallic groan.

"Grim...lock... awakens..." A gruff caveman-like male voice spoke out, as Optimus now stood in front of the Cybertronian.

Optimus held the Star Saber out in front of him. "Forscapimas... netale inoqua." He spoke in Cybertronian, the hulking form slowly rising up to its feet.
(Translation: The Legend Exists)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

17.4K 341 13
(Optimus x OC) Estella Carpenter, an abused 17 year old girl, runs away from her abusive father to her neighbors, the Yeager's. She finds herself ru...
12.5K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...
64.3K 1.8K 62
"Space Girl, show me the stars You know the galaxies of my heart." ~ space girl by frances forever | Onyxia, the daughter of Optimus...
40.6K 1K 20
Book One of the Transformers Film Series The fate of humanity is at stake when an ancient struggle between two Cybertronian races, the heroic Autobo...