Falling for the Badboy

By Yasmine_Haven

Terribly shy Nerdy Quiet But full of secrets Yeah that's me, Melissa King Silent Smart Badass With nothing to... More

I Hate Math Class
Watching Me
I Dislike Her
Goodbye Quiet School Days
Mr. Tutor
What Did I Agree Too
What Was I Thinking
Teasing Me
I'm Not Jealous
Does He Like Me or Is He Just Playing Me
Nightly Visit
Party
The Mall
School Drama
Zach
I'll Protect You
More School Drama
Dinner part one
Dinner part 2
She's Growing Up
We're Official
Hunger
Trouble
What Now
Rain *Zach Pov*
Friends
My Boyfriend
Meeting The Family
I Want You
Content *Zach pov*
Being Selfish part 1
Being Selfish part 2
Being Selfish part 3
Being Selfish part 4
Just Another Monday
What a Pain part 1*Zach POV*
What a Pain part 2 *Zach POV*
Us vs Them part 1
Us vs Them part 2
His Rainbow
Fallen for the Bad boy
Author's note

Nightly Visit 2

43.8K 1.4K 180
By Yasmine_Haven

The last time I saw Zach was when he dropped me off at home. He hasn't been to school in three days for some reason. The bad thing about it is that Amanda hasn't been to school in three days either, and for some reason I have a bad feeling about that. However, Alice have been there every day, and every now and then she would give me this look. I don't know what it means, but still the uneasyness doesn't go away.

Laying on my bed, I pressed my face into my pillow. Dad isn't coming home tonight, and it's kind of windy. It's not like I'm scared or anything, it's just it's kind creepy being in the house by myself. Squeezing my eyes shut tightly, I heard this tapping sound on my window, and I snapped my head up looking toward the window.

Tap Tap Tap

My eyes widen, and I went over toward the window. It's probably a branch or something... but the trees aren't close to my window. Taking a deep breath, sliding the curtain away, I looked, but there was nothing there. What the heck, that was strange, and I lifted my window taking a look out. I couldn't see anything, and my hand was then grabbed.

Screaming I jerked backwards falling on my butt, my eyes widen, and I then heard laughter. Clutching my chest, Zach popped his head inside with a smirk on his face. Giving him a dirty look, I stood up as he came through the window, and closed it back.

"Your so mean."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Huffing, I sat down on my bed. That jerk almost gave me an heart attack, and I sighed staring at him. He was standing there with his hands in his pocket staring at me. Cocking my head to the side, I don't know what he was staring at.

"What?"

"You mad?"

"No I'm not."

He then smiled moving over toward me, and sat down. He yawned stretching out, before laying back, and I stared at him.

"So what are you doing here Zach?"

"I came to see you."

"Oh really."

"Yup, so where is your Dad?"

"Work."

"You should call me on days like these."

"Days like what?"

He then sat up, and stared at me with a frown.

"Days where you are going to be alone."

"Will you come over?"

"Of course."

I could feel a smile forming on my face, when his phone started ringing. Standing up, he walked to the window, and answered it.

"What?"

......

"No, I'm not."

.......

"That has nothing to do with me."

.......

"Damn it, stop calling me. I ain't going to come see you."

He then hung the phone up, before letting a deep breath. He seemed irritated now, and he opened the window. I thought he was leaving, and I jumped up, but he just sat on the edge, and pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

"Zach?"

He turned his head to me with the cigarette in his mouth, I frowned at it.

"Do you smoke a lot?"

"Naw, just when I'm stressed."

"It's bad for you."

"I know, but there are only two things that helps me unstress."

"What's the other one?"

"He smirked at me for a moment, before he looked out the window.

"Something your not ready to do."

Frowning, I sat on the floor beside him.

"It could kill you."

"I'd probably won't be missed."

My eyes widen at that, and I frowned. He pulled out a lighter, standing up I grabbed his hand.

"I'd miss you."

He stared into my eyes for a moment, before he sighed.

"Hmm?"

"What if I help you relax."

"How?"

Taking the lighter out his hand, I pulled him back to the bed. Putting the lighter beside me, I lifted my pillow up hiding my vision.

"Ok hit as hard as you can."

Gripping the pillow tighter, but when I didn't feel anything, I peeked to look at him. He was just sitting there with a amused expression on his face.

"What?"

"Melissa do you realize how thin your pillow is."

Staring down at my pillow, I didn't think it was that thin. Frowning, I glanced at the cigarette between his fingers. What else could we do, well when I'm mad I read a book or something, but he probably wouldn't like that.

"Why don't we talk about it then?"

"I'd rather not."

He was frowning leaning back on his hand, I don't know what else to tell him, but I definitely don't want him to smoke. Picking up the lighter, I held it tighter in my hand.

"Let me ask you this. Why does it bother you so much if I smoke?"

Lifting my head, I stared at him. Biting my lower lip, I stared at the window for a moment.

"My mom, she died of lung cancer. She wasn't a heavy smoker, but it build up until it destroyed her lungs. I don't want to see you go through something like that."

Glancing back at him, he was frowning at me. Slowly I put the pillow down, and gave him a little smile. Reaching my hand up, I ran it through his hair for a moment. He leaned his head into my hand for second.

"I've made you recall something sad."

"It's ok."

I watched as he broke the cigarette, and stood up throwing it in the trash. Setting his pack on my stand, he sat back down beside me.

"I'll stop if it makes you happy."

"Really?"

"Yeah... It's better this way anyways."

Smiling, I held out his lighter. He took it, and put it in his pocket, before turning to me. Staring at each other for a moment, I noticed that his fingers would twitch, and his eyes would glance toward the cigarettes on the stand. I know how hard it is to quit, but what can I do to help him. The idea then popped in my head.

Scooting higher on the bed, I then patted my lap.

"Come here."

He raised an eye brow, before he crawled over to me. Patting my lap again, he stared down at it, before back at me.

"Lay your head down."

"Um... Ok."

He laid his head down my leg, and I slowly ran my hand through his hair. He soon let out a soft humming noise, and I smiled down at him. I watched as his shoulders slowly relaxed, and he let out a slow breath.

"My mom used to do this when I was upset."

"Hmm."

Slowly running my fingers through his hair, it seemed to be a little longer. A yawn soon fell from his lips, and he rolled over until our eyes connected. Running a finger down his cheek, a smile slowly fell on his face. Reaching up, he took my hand and twined ours, before he brought it down kissing my hand.

I could feel my cheeks heating up, as I stared into his eyes. The seemed so light, and I bit my lower lip glancing down his face.

"Zach, what am I to you?"

He stayed quiet for a moment, before he smiled.

"Do you even have to ask?"

Huh, what did he mean by that. Staring down for a moment, I smiled holding his hand tighter. Can I really believe that this relationship is real. That we might be together or something like that.

"I won't know until you tell me."

He sighed, before running a hand through his hair.

"Melissa, I'm not good at feelings and everything. But trust me when I say that you are special to me."

I could then see a pink blush on his cheeks, before he turned hiding his face in my lap. Smiling, I ran a hand through his hair, before I started petting it. Suddenly I stopped, and ran a finger down his neck. He ducked his neck, and I bit my lower lip to stop from giggling. I then lightly ran my finger across his neck to under his ear, and I felt him squirm.

A giggle fell from my lips, and suddenly he jerked up pushing me down. My eyes widen, as he hovered over me. He gave a look that almost looked like a pout, and I giggled again.

"You think your funny, huh?"

"Hmm."

Moving more on the bed, I felt his knee between my legs, and a hot pulse ran through me. Squirming, he put his face into my neck, before nipping it and a soft moan fell from my lips. This was bad, I only had my night clothes on, which was a tank top and some shorts. I guess I should have been more aware of myself, because no matter how comfortable I am with Zach, he still is a guy.

Suddenly he rolled beside me, and I glanced at him. He had his eyes closed, and I ran a hand through his hair once again. He made a small sound, before opening his eyes again, and I gave him a smile.

"There is something about you Melissa."

"About me?"

"Yeah, your different from other girls."

I felt a frown form on my face, and he slowly took my hand holding it.

"Is that bad?"

"No... It's good."

Smiling I squeezed his hand, before I closed my eyes. Being with Zach was different from other guys, maybe it's because he was the only one who truly saw me, or it may be because he's the one I'm... Well I just like to be with him, let's leave it at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
211K 6.3K 36
Hi, my name is Emily i have lived here in California all my life. I have a pretty normal life i guess. I'm not popular,i get straight A's, i get bull...
201K 7.6K 26
"really... titanium" I heard someone say... shit I turned around and saw none other then the Liam jones smirking near the door **********************...