Day after day | Jaeyong

By V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... More

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

39 1 0
By V4MPYUTA

"Are you ready for your play date with Mark and Mrs. Jung?" Taeyong asks Sungchan who nods softly.

"And Hyuckie." Sungchan adds making Taeyong smile.

"Yes, and Yangyang and Aeri." Taeyong adds and Sungchan just nods his head making Taeyong frown.

"Do you not want to hang out with them?" Taeyong asks and Sungchan nods his head.

"Yes, Friends. I like Hyuckie more." He says with a small tint on his cheeks making Taeyong raise an eyebrow.

"You like Donghyuck more than the others?" Taeyong asks, confused because he thought Sungchan and Mark were best friends.

"Yes."

"...Even more than Mark?"

"Yes." Taeyong gasps, since when did those two get so close?

Just then Taeyong feels his phone buzz.

Ten 👹

hurry up we're outside 🙄‼️

okay im coming 😒

"Come on Channie, they're here." Taeyong says as he grabs his car seat and goes outside with the toddler following behind.

"Bye Baekhyun!"

"Bye guys! Have a good time!" Baekhyun yells back before Taeyong shuts the door.

"Hey guys!" Taeyong says as he opens the door and places Sungchan's car seat inside.

"Hey Sungchan!" Seulgi says and the toddler waves at her.

"Hello Seul-i!" He says and Seulgi coos at the way the younger pronounced her name.

"Why are you so cute?!"

"Don' know." He says with a shrug as he climbs into his seat making everyone laugh.

"I didn't know you had a car Yuta."

"Man I'm broke! My dad let me borrow my older brother's car for this." He says making Taeyong ah.

"Text Jaehyun and tell him we're on our way." Ten says and Taeyong nods before strapping himself in and pulling out his phone.

Jae

hey we're on our way :)

okay, see you soon ;)

okayyy

"OHHHH SHIT THIS IS MY SONG!" Ten shouts as he turns up the radio and they all giggle at the song that's playing.

"DARLIN IF YOU ONLY KNEW! ALL THE THINGS THAT FLOW THROUGH MY MiIiIiIiND!" Ten shouts along making everyone laugh.

"IM IN HEAaAaVEN! WITH MY BOYFRIEND! MY LAUGHING BOYFRIEND!" Seulgi shouts and soon they're all singing at the top of their lungs.

"IT'S JUST A SWEET SWEET FANTASY BABYyYyYy!" They all start screaming as Sungchan looks at them like they're crazy. The song ends as they laugh hysterically.

"What song nex-"

"No more!" Sungchan shouts as he covers his ears and shakes his head no making everyone laugh again. Taeyong looks at his phone and is suprised to see Jaehyun calling.

"Hello?"

"The kids said they wanted to talk to Sungchan." Jaehyun says making Taeyong giggle as he puts the phone on speaker and holds it in front of Sungchan.

"Sungchan?" The said boy looks at the phone and grabs it with excitement.

"Hello Mark!" He says and everyone coos as the laughter of all the kids echos through the car.

"Sungchanie my boyfriend!" They hear through the phone followed by giggles and everyone's jaw drops.

"I not your boyfriend Hyuckie!" Sungchan shouts with pink cheeks.

"Yes!" Donghyuck giggles.

"This man is almost four and has more pull than me." Yuta fake cries making everyone laugh as the toddlers continue to talk on the phone.

"Tell Jae we're here!" Taeyong says into the phone as he starts to unbuckle Sungchan from his seat. He takes the seat out as Sungchan runs to the front door.

"My boyfriend!" Donghyuck shouts with a giggle as the door swings open and he wraps his arms around Sungchan.

"No!" Mark says as he pries Donghyuck from Sungchan and glares at his so called 'best friend.'

"Guys y'all see that love triangle." Yuta says from the car as he points at the three.

"New favorite drama." Ten says as he eats his imaginary popcorn making them laugh.

"Hey Taeyong!" Mrs. Jung says as she takes the car seat from the younger.

"Hey Mrs. Jung! Thank you for taking care of Sungchan." He says and Mrs. Jung just waves him off.

"No need to thank me! Who's ready to go to the park?" She asks and all the toddlers cheer.

"Jaehyun hurry up! My future son-in-law is waiting for you!" She shouts into the house making Taeyong blush a deep red.

"Mom!" Jaehyun shouts with his ears a bright red as he runs down the stairs and his mom gives him an innocent smile.

"Let's go, bye mom!" Jaehyun says as he gives her a playful glare and grabs Taeyong's hand as he goes to the car.

"Hey Jaehyun!" The rest of them greet as the two get into the car and he gives them a wave.

"Now it's just Doyoung." Ten says and Jaehyun almost frowns but catches himself before he does and just nods along with everyone else.

"I'll text him that we're on our way!" Taeyong says as he pulls out his phone.

Doie 🐰

hey we're on our way !!

okay :)

"Why does he have him as a nickname." Jaehyun thinks to himself as the jealousy start to boil inside of him. Taeyong drops his phone back into his lap and rests his head on Jaehyun's shoulder making the younger smile.

"He makes it so hard to stay mad him..." Jaehyun thinks to himself as he intertwines their hands.

"Guys you ready for this..." Ten says as he puts on the next song making everyone hyped as they hear the intro.

"JEONHAE JUGO SIPEO SEULPEUN SIGANIIIII!!" They all shout except Jaehyun making him laugh.

"SARANGHAE NEOL I NEUKKIM IDAEROOOO! GEULYEO WASSDEON HEMAEIMUII KKEUT!!!" They all shout, even Jaehyun.

"I SESANG SOG ESEO BANBOG DOE NEUN, SEULPEUM IJEN ANNYEOOOOONGG!" They all sing as they laugh. They arrive at Doyoung's house, throats starting to hurt from all the shouting.

"Doyoungggggg hurry up we're outside!" Taeyong says into the phone and Doyoung chuckles before coming outside, everyone waving at him. Everyone except Jaehyun of course, who was too 'busy' checking his phone.

"Now we have our next problem. How are we gonna fit?" Yuta says and everyone shrugs trying to think of something.

"Ten looks like you're going in the trunk."

"I- bitch I'm not going in the fucking trunk!"

"Well what are we gonna do? Take one for the team!"

"You want me to die?!"

"I wouldn't oppose it." Ten and Yuta bicker making everyone laugh and roll their eyes.

"Guys, Taeyong can just sit on my lap." Jaehyun says and Taeyong blushes while everyone thinks before nodding in agreement.

The two get out of the car and Doyoung goes in, sitting next to Seulgi as Jaehyun climbs into the car with Taeyong after him.

"Comfortable?" Jaehyun asks teasingly and Taeyong slaps him on the shoulder as he blushes a deeper red.

"Get a room already!" Ten shouts as he gags loudly and everyone shouts in agreement as Taeyong tries to hide his red face and Jaehyun laughs as he wraps his arms around the older's waist.

"You're really cute when you're flustered. We should sit like this more often." Jaehyun whispers into Taeyong's ear as they drive off. Taeyong playfully punches him in the arm but he has to admit. He does like it...

"We just ended things and they're already acting like this?" Doyoung thinks to himself as he feels a small ping in his chest.

"Guys y'all ready for the next song?!" Ten shouts as he plays the next song making everyone scream as they hear the iconic flute.

"EVERYNIGHT IN MY DREAMS, I SEE YOU! I FEeEeEeEeEL YOUUU!" Ten shouts and everyone starts to fake sob.

"ONCE MOREEE YOU OPEEENN THE DOOR AND YOUR HERE IN MY HEART AND! MY HEART WILL GO ON AND ONNNN!!" They all sing terribly as they hit their chests and scream their hearts out. I mean its Celine Dion, who wouldn't?

"My throat feels like sand paper." Yuta says as he graspes it making everyone laugh, knowing they feel the same.

"Hurry up lets get a spot on the beach before everyone takes them!" Taeyong shouts as he runs onto the sand with Seulgi and Ten leaving Jaehyun and Yuta to carry the heavy stuff as Doyoung grabs the picnic basket. Jaehyun practically glaring at Doyoung the whole time.

"Do you have problem?" Yuta asks as he steps in front of Doyoung, blocking Jaehyun's view of him. Jaehyun just clicks his tongue and walks off to the beach.

"You didn't have to do that." Doyoung says making Yuta smile softly.

"But I wanted to." He smirks before closing the trunk and walking off to the beach leaving a flustered Doyoung trying to comprehend what just happened.

After they set everything up they met with the rest of their class and they all partied as they celebrated making it to their senior year.

"Y'all go in the water, I'll watch the stuff for now." Jaehyun says and everyone nods as Taeyong pouts.

"The stuff will be fine! Come with us!" Taeyong says and everyone agrees.

"It's fine I'll get in, in a minute." He says and Taeyong nods softly as he walks off to the water with his friends.

"Is it possible to be this in love with someone you haven't known for long?" Jaehyun asks himself as he watches Taeyong run around while laughing making him smile. Every little thing about Taeyong he admires. His smile, his laugh, his personality, him. He loves everything about him. His smile slowly fades as he watches Taeyong play with Doyoung, splashing each other with water and enjoying each other's presence. He wants to see Taeyong happy, but it hurts to think about it being with anyone other than him.

"Jaehyun!" He hears and sees Taeyong calling for him.

"Come on!" Taeyong shouts and Jaehyun smiles as he forgets all about 'watching the stuff' and gets up.

"What?" He says as he walks into the water and towards the older.

"Nothing, I just want you to have a good time with the rest of us." Taeyong says with a smile that Jaehyun returns.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Jaehyun says as he splashes Taeyong and starts running making Taeyong laugh as he runs after him.

"Hey guys I'm going to the bathroom real quick, I'll be back." Doyoung says and the rest of them nod as he walks off.

"I thought I would be okay. But fuck... it hurts." Doyoung thinks to himself as he sits on the peer, feeling the familiar warmth pooling in his eyes.

"Here." He hears from behind him and he turns around to see Yuta holding out an ice cream to him.

"What is this for?" Doyoung asks with a dry chuckle and Yuta shrugs.

"Just ice cream." He says as he sits down next to him and starts eating his own ice cream.

"Take it." He says and Doyoung reaches for it hesitantly.

"Jeez! I didn't poison it! It's just ice cream!" Yuta laughs and Doyoung sighs before taking it.

"Thank you, but why are you giving this to me?" He asks and Yuta shrugs.

"Ice cream makes everything better." He says and Doyoung chuckles as he nods with a small smile, before finally taking a bite of the ice cream.

"So what's on your mind cutie?" Yuta asks and Doyoung blushes softly.

"Cutie?" He asks with pink cheeks making the older chuckle.

"You're even cuter when you blush." He says making Doyoung flush harder as he tries to hide his face.

"What're you thinking about?" He asks and Doyoung shrugs.

"Do I have to even say it out loud?" Doyoung asks with a dry chuckle as he looks up at the sky and Yuta nods.

"I get it. I've been there before." He says as he takes another bite of his ice cream as Doyoung gives him a confused look. "One sided love." Yuta says and Doyoung ah's softly.

"How do you deal with it?" Doyoung asks as he stares out into the water, not even noticing that his ice cream was melting, sliding down his hand and dripping into the water below.

"Well, you meet someone new. Someone who will loves you just as much as you love them." He says with a soft smile.

"Do you wanna do something crazy?" Yuta asks with a big smile on his face making Doyoung tilt his head in confusion. Yuta stands up and peers over the water below.

"Let's jump." Yuta says and Doyoung looks at him like he's grown three heads making the older burst out laughing.

"Why would we do that?!" Doyoung shrieks as he stares down at the water in horror.

"Cause it's fun." Yuta shrugs as he turns back towards the water.

"And sometimes, you just gotta take a leap of faith." He says and he gives Doyoung one last smile before taking a few steps back and running of the peer and plunging into the water below.

"YUTA!!" Doyoung shouts as he watches the older break through the surface of the water with a big splash. He waits for the older to resurface but when he doesn't Doyoung starts to panic.

"Fuck you Nakamoto YUTA!!" Doyoung cries before abandoning his ice cream on the peer and jumping in.

Once he resurfaces he sees Yuta staring at him with a big goofy grin on his face.

"You scared me!" I thought you drowned!" Doyoung shouts as he slaps Yuta's chest.

"You were worried about me?" Yuta teases making Doyoung blush lightly as he pushes the older away from him.

"Fuck off." Doyoung huffs as he tries to hide the small smile spreading across his face.

"Come on, we should get back to everyone." Yuta says as he grabs Doyoung's hand and gives it a soft squeeze before pulling him to towards the beach. He lets the older drag him for a second. Just admiring him with a soft smile.

"Maybe I should try something new." Doyoung's whispers under his breath.

"What was that?" Yuta asks and Doyoung just looks at him and shakes his head no.

"Hurry up! I bet I can beat you to the shore!" Doyoung shouts as he starts swimming away. What he didn't know was that Yuta had heard him loud and clearly.

And he couldn't hide the huge grin that was spread across his face.

"Slow down!" Yuta shouts as he finally snaps back to his senses and starts chasing after the younger as their laughs echo through water.

"Got you!" Taeyong shouts as he runs and jumps on Jaehyun's back making them laugh.

"You got me." He says with a laugh as he takes Taeyong off of his back and turns to look at him.

"Why are you so pretty?" Jaehyun asks making Taeyong roll his eyes.

"You ask me this all the time." Taeyong says with a chuckle as he steps closer to him.

"Because it suprises me everytime." He says as he pulls Taeyong closer to him and tries to give him a kiss but the older pulls away.

"If you want a kiss you'll have to fight me for it!" Taeyong says as he gets into fighting position making Jaehyun laugh.

"Easy." He says as he grabs Taeyong and lifts him in the air making Taeyong gasp as he tries to hit the younger and demanded he puts him down.

"Jaehyun put me down! JAEHYUN! Jae-" And before he knew it he was thrown into the ocean water. Once he resurfaces he glares at Jaehyun who's laughing loudly as he grips his stomach. He tackles the younger to the ground soaking him in water as well.

"Now we're even." Taeyong says with a cocky smile as he traps Jaehyun in his arms.

Jaehyun lifts his head and pecks Taeyong's lips with a smile.

"I like you." Jaehyun says and Taeyong chuckles.

"I know." Taeyong says as he leans down and connects their lips. They sit up and just sit in the water as the waves crash against them softly. Taeyong lays his head on Jaehyun's shoulder and the younger wraps his arms around him as they look out into the sea.

"Looks like someone had fun." Taeyong giggles as he looks over at the toddler who's fallen asleep in his carseat.

"Thanks again for giving me a ride back home Mrs. Jung."

"Don't worry about it! I need to take care of my future son-in-law!" She says and Jaehyun groans.

"Will you stop calling him that!" Jaehyun says with his ears turning bright red and Mrs. Jung just gives him her infamous 'innocent' smile.

"Anyways, it seems like both Mark and Sungchan have a crush on Donghyuck." Mrs. Jung says as she looks back at the toddler sleeping toddler.

"I got a video of Donghyuck giving Sungchan an ice cream cone and Mark snatched it from his hand and took a bite." She says with a laugh as she remembers the incident making them laugh as well.

"Sounds like Mark all right." Taeyong says with a laugh.

"Sungchan doesn't want to admit it but he definitely has a cute little crush on Donghyuckie." Mrs. Jung coos and Taeyong looks over at his brother with a small smile. His first crush. "He's really growing up." He thinks to himself as tears pool in his eyes.

"Seem to be deep in thought there Taeyong, can't take the fact that your little bro already has his first crush?" Jaehyun jokes and Taeyong chuckles as he shakes his head.

"It's a lot to take in okay! He's still my baby." He jokes as he turns flicks Jaehyun on the back of the head.

"Thanks again for the ride Mrs. Jung." Taeyong says as he unbuckles Sungchan from the seat and carefully lifts him up.

"I'll get the carseat for you." Jaehyun says as he gets out of the car and takes the carseat out.

"Thank you for inviting me, I had fun." Jaehyun says with a small smile as he places the carseat on the floor of Taeyong's room as the older carefully tucks Sungchan into bed.

"Of course! I love hanging out with you." Taeyong says as he walks Jaehyun out.

"Let's hang out another time over the summer, yeah?" Jaehyun asks as he walks out the door.

"I'd love too." Taeyong says as they stare at each other for a few seconds. And like a magnet, their lips attach. The kiss was warm and sweet but more passionate than it's ever been. Jaehyun grips Taeyong's hips as he pulls him closer, deepening the kiss making the older moan softly as he carcasses the younger's shoulders. Jaehyun bites Taeyong's lip softly, asking for entrance and the older obliges and opens his mouth as their tounges begin to push against each other softly. So delicate in fear of hurting or making the other uncomfortable. They pull away and Jaehyun connects their foreheads as they try to catch their breathes.

"I'll see you when I see you." Jaehyun says as he places a soft kiss on Taeyong's forehead making the older smile as he pecks the younger's lips one last time before closing the door. Jaehyun walks back to the car with a big smile on his face and freezes once he sees his mom staring at him with a disgusted look on her face.

"Mom-"

"You really made out with someone right in front of your mother."

"I'm sorry-"

"Do you know how TRAUMATIZING that is?!"

"Mom stop being so dramatic-"

"Wait until I tell Jeongyeon!"

"Wait- please don't tell ma!" Jaehyun groans as he pleads and she just shakes her head.

"You're lucky I like Taeyong! Or else you would be dead meat!" Mrs. Jung huffs as she rolls her eyes and drives off. After a few minutes of silence, and Jaehyun dying of embarrassment. She bursts out laughing.

"Y'all are too cute, you remind me of me and your mom when we were young." She says with a giggle making Jaehyun smile softly.

"I can't wait to see y'all grow." She says softly as she taps his thigh.

"Yeah, me neither." He says with a small smile.

🗓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 18
Your Father George Washington wanted to introduce you to someone. Yet you didn't know he would change your life forever.
20.5K 1.1K 12
Hey Mr. Kang! I told you I'm not a DOCTOR
576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
36.5K 1.8K 42
estos comics son echos por mi,los dibujos son míos