Monty Gator x Reader ~ Locked...

By SOkBUg

Your family forgets you after your little cousin's birthday party and you get lost in Gator Golf and locked i... More

12 AM
1 AM
2 AM
Happy New Year! (not a chapter)
3 AM
4 AM
Authors note!!
6 AM
authors note
Chapter 8 - Motherly Advice
Chapter Nine - Work
Chapter 10 - Lunch Break
A/N
A/N part two

5 AM

6.1K 126 302
By SOkBUg

You and Monty had been sitting and chatting for a while, and during this time you had already eaten, like, half the snacks and you chugged 3 whole cans of Fizzy Faz. You didn't know what to talk about with Monty at this point, so you just started asking random questions.

"Quick! What's your favorite color!" You smiled energetically. How much sugar was in this Fizzy Faz stuff?

"Uhh.. green I think? Or purple." Monty responded.

You gasped, "Wait, that's so cool because you're green and your favorite color is green! Also, your room is green!"

He nodded, "Yeah, green is a really cool color. It reminds me of plants. Because they're green."

"Totally! And plants are cool too!"

He nodded once again, "Definitely. Plants are the coolest. What about you, though? What's your favorite color?"

You smiled, "It's (f/c)! Cool, I know."

Monty smiled, "Yeah, that's like, the best color ever. Literally the coolest color."

"Yeah, but you're even cooler!" Your smile widened.

"What, no, you're cooler." He said back.

"No, you're way cooler! You ripped that moon guy in half! I think. That's what Vanessa said, right?"

He nodded, "Well, like, yeah but that's different. He was gonna hurt you and I can't just let you die."

"I guess, but still, I haven't done one cool thing since I got here!"

"Well, I mean, you're able to sneak around the Pizzaplex with no problem... kind of... and you got all of these snacks!"

"That's not as cool as being able to play the bass though."

"Yeah, but you learned how to play the bass."

"Yeah, but only a little tiny baby bit! Just admit that you're cooler, bro." You opened another can of Fizzy Faz.

"Nah, you're cooler. How many of those are you gonna drink, though? It's like, all sugar." He smiled.

"I don't care, they're freaking good. Delicious even. Scrumptious, if you will." You took a sip.

He chuckled lightly, "Well, I guess. Better than eating actual literal trash."

"Huh? Who does that?" You asked.

"Chica," He said, "Every night, I swear, she digs through the trash and she just starts chompin' away. And they say I'm the weird one."

You laughed, "Ew. I mean, no offense to Chica, but ew. Trash."

He laughed too, then it got quiet. It wasn't exactly an awkward silence, just a silence. You both sat there, enjoying each other's company.

You guys sat there for a minute, not paying attention to anything else when suddenly, the door to his room opened!

"Hey, Monty, can I borro-" Another animatronic walked into the room, but froze when they saw you. You could only assume it was Chica.

You froze up too and just stared back at her, "Uh... hey."

"What the H? Monty, who is this random human person and why are they in your room?" She asked.

"Uh.. (y/n)," he responded.

"Okay? And why haven't you said anything to Vanessa yet?"

"Because I don't feel like it?"

"Well, if you won't I will. You know people aren't allowed in here, especially after the Pizzaplex closes!"

"If you tell Vanessa about (y/n), I'm gonna tell Roxy about that one time." Monty threatened.

Chica's eyes widened, then narrowed menacingly at Monty, "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would," Monty growled back.

Chica scoffed, "Fine. I won't tell Vanessa. At least not for now. But if you say anything to Roxy.."

"Deal. Now, what did you want?" Monty asked in an annoyed tone.

Chica rolled her eyes, "Nothing. It's not important." she turned and left hurriedly.

You stared at the door for a few seconds before looking at Monty, "Woah, what happened with her and Roxy?"

He smiled, then said quietly, "I caught Chica eating all of Roxy's lipstick. Like, all of it."

You laughed, "Oh my god, no way!"

He laughed along, "Yes way! The only reason she hasn't snitched on me to Vanessa about anything is because I bring it up whenever she tries to."

"Huh. Cool. But like, was it just plain lipstick? Like not even the good flavored chapstick?" You asked.

"Yes, just plain old lipstick." Monty chuckled.

"Oh my god. I bet those lipsticks were expensive too."

Monty shrugged, "Well, I mean, I guess it doesn't matter either way. It's not like we pay for them."

You nodded, "True. And I guess a couple of lipsticks wouldn't be so hard to replace if the company is this big. Whoever owns this place is probably mega super rich!"

"Yeah, I guess." Monty shrugged. He paused for a second then his eyes widened, "Oh frick, it's 5:47." 

"Okay, what does that mean again?" You asked.

"It's almost 6. You'll be able to leave soon." He said. He almost sounded sad, but you could tell he was trying to hide it. 

"What? Really?" You asked excitedly. You could go home! But wait... would you ever be able to see Monty again?

Monty nodded, "Yup, we should probably head over to the exit soon." He stood up. 

You got up too, "Yeah, probably." You were silent for a minute, then said, "Oh god, I don't wanna leave." 

Monty looked over at you, "What? Why not?" 

"Because! I'm gonna have to leave you! And tonight has been really fun and good and stuff." You replied. 

"But what about your family? They're probably worried sick!" He replied.

"But what about you, Monty? What if I never see you again?" You said. A lump had started to form in your throat, you had really grown attached to this guy since you had first gotten there.

He frowned, "Well, then I guess... we'll just never see each other again." He spoke quietly.

This saddened you even more, and you were on the verge of tears, so you just had a breakdown right then and there.

Monty immediately started panicking, he didn't know how to comfort people! He approached you gently, kneeling down to your height, "Hey, hey, it's okay don't cry." He said in the most comforting voice he could muster.

You just threw your arms around him, hugging him tightly, "No, It's not okay. You're gonna be all lonely or something! And I'm gonna miss you a lot!"

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too. Like, a lot. I wish there was some way that you'd be able to stay, or at least come here more often." He said, hugging you back. 

You suddenly gasped, "Oh my god, Monty, that's it!" you pulled out of the hug and looked at him, "I could get a job! I could work here! And then I'd be able to see you!"

Monty smiled, "Oh, you're right. I didn't think of that!" 

You wiped the tears from your face, "Yeah! I could work at the gift shop or something! I could probably sneak here before the Pizzaplex closes sometimes, and then we could have sleepovers and stuff!" 

"Huh, yeah. Yeah! Then we'll be able to hang out a bunch!" he smiled.

You smiled back, "Yeah. I'm still gonna miss you though."

"I'm gonna miss you too, (y/n)" there was a short pause before he said, "It's 5:51. You should probably get going." He said, standing back up to his full height.

You nodded, sighing, "Yup, probably." You began to walk to the door, then looked at Monty one last time before you left. 

"Hey, Monty?"

He looked at you, "Hm?"

"I love you."

And then you walked out, leaving Monty alone. 

*A/N: HIiiii, thank you guys so much for all the support! I might be able to update the fanfic a little bit more because I'm actually quarantining now because my mom got covid. She's fine so it's not that huge of a deal, but I still don't wanna expose anybody lol. Also after 6 AM, would you guys want me to still continue the story, with maybe just some cute lil stories about working at the pizzaplex and you and Monty and stuff? bc otherwise the fanfic is just rlly short idk. Tell me what you guys think though! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 73 22
I have no idea why I wrote this. Very 18+ though more due to language and themes rather than horny sex. If you don't like it, don't read. Don't repor...
29K 568 10
*(I can't believe my first post is a Glamrock Freddy smut, sorry mom and dad.)* (Y/N) ends up working as a security guard, but after a series of mal...
95.2K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...
16.1K 415 55
Entering the pizzaplex, you notice the surroundings are happy, vibrant, and futuristic. And this turns into regular visits until you get older. Some...