Life

By lettieirvin

© 2021 by Lettie Irvin," "Copyright © 2021 Lettie Irvin. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication ma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33

30

2.8K 112 7
By lettieirvin

Tracey and Roman had been fussing all night. Just the mere thought of him dancing with another female and get trying to make a move had Tracey extremely upset. She thought that Roman would've known better and learned from his hoe ways. Hearing that he was dancing on another female made her want to knock him into next week.

She never liked gossip when it came to her and whoever she was dating but to find out something about Roman had her wondering. What if there was more that she didn't know about. Could he be cheating on her? It put her on edge now but she didn't wanna get into that yet. The argument hadn't stopped. Roman was over it but Tracey wasn't.

"Man look, I'm done talking bout this shit. I told you what happened and you going crazy. If you don't wanna believe me then cool. I ain't finna plead my case No more. I'm going to other room." And with that Roman grabbed some clothes and hygiene essentials then walked out

This was their first time having a big argument line this and he knew that he needed to step away from it. If it didn't stop it probably would've went further and ego knows what would happen. He made it to the room and placed everything on the dresser. He plopped on the bed and started into space.

Meanwhile Tracey was in the bathroom angelle washing her face. She still had more to say but after seeing Roman leave the room she knows it wouldn't do any good. All Tracey wanted to do more was make up with him but she was too prideful to even do that. In her mind she felt like she was right.

Any man going to a club knowing he has a girlfriend wouldn't put the relationship in jeopardy unless he was a dumbass. Tracey missed him not being in the room with her and she knew that she wouldn't get a good sleep. After a few hours she got out of the bed and went to one of the rooms that Roman was in. She quietly opened the door and tip toed to the bed.

Tracey got in the bed and snuggled on Roman putting his arms around her. Being under him made her feel safe and happy. Even though they are not seeing eye to eye she couldn't be in the bed by herself. She wrapped her leg around his waist and laid her head on his chest. The sound of his heart beat let her know that things will be okay.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The morning had risen and Roman was still in the bed. He wanted to make things right with Tracey but she want in the bed with him. He went to go check the master bedroom and she wasn't there either. We walked downstairs and saw a note saying that she was going to work. He didn't want to deal with drama at the salon but he knew that he needed to talk to her.

He never liked tension in his relationship and this was the first time they argued hard. He did his hygiene and things then left to go to the salon. When he got there all eyes were on him. Some were smiling and others were giving him a nasty look. He never liked to be the center of attention for bad situations.

When he walked up to Tracey she was doing a client's hair. She never said a word to him and she didn't want to talk about this at her job. He waited until she was finished and they went to his car. It was so silent in the car you could hear a pen drop.

Meanwhile others were pressing through the window trying to be nosy. This ship was filled with messy people and drama starter's.

"Get away from the window. You ain't be able to hear anything if they in the car."

"One of these days imma go but a listening device so I can hear conversations from a mile away."

"That's going too much but I think she should leave him." One of the customers said

"Why so you can get with him? Don't act like half of y'all want checking him out before and after he got with Tracey. Stop hating and get y'all life."

"Nah Fuck him because he trifling for even talking to another female knowing he got a girlfriend." Niecey said to Jen

"But you don't blew that to be true. You only saying that cuz that's what your friend told you. How you know your friends want tryna get with him knowing he got a girlfriend? She could've been plotting just to ruin a relationship and she the way she talking about it seemed like she was sneaky."

"You don't know my friend for you to be speaking on her like that." Niecey said getting mad

"No but I know you and I know how you do. You do the same shit. Trifling home wrecking hoes."

The arguing continued to which almost led to a fight but it eventually stop when Tracey walked backed in. So many people wanted to ask if she broke up with Ronan or not. The time they spent talking in the car wasn't peaceful but they did make up. As much as Tracey wanted to believe that Roman changed she knew that she had to keep an eye on him and some of the things that he do.

"So did y'all break up or nah?"

"Please don't pay Niecey no mind. She fell on her head as a baby. Off the wall hoe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 978 23
read all because of detention first! ✔️: november 11 sequel.. relationships will be tested..
8.3K 780 26
Aria, an aspiring Registered Nurse, hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to relationships, or life in general. But when tempers flare and jealou...
8.7K 506 16
Read to find out. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without...
2.4K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...