Lust Love โœ”๏ธ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ tishy1468

Warning : ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธmature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya main... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Introduction
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3 ( mature content )
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Teaser
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Shot 28
New characters
Shot 30
Shot 31
Shot 32
Shot 33
Shot 34
Shot 35
Shot 36
Shot 37
Shot 38 ( last chapter )

Shot 29

2.2K 152 150
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ tishy1468

7 years later..

The sound of heels clicking was discerned as she walked through the glass doors , her head held high , eyes fixated ahead in a fierce gaze and her body oozing of confidence..

The workers here nodded their heads with a Good Morning at her to which she nodded back with stern face..

This morning was anything but good for her as she again had a dream about those times..

Those cruel one..

The betrayal and broken period..

That terrible night..

And that ruthless person..

"That my best friend, she.. A heartless & rude person.. i hate you so much girl! "

A familiar voice reached her ears making a known smile appear on her lips.. all ill thoughts vanishing away from her brain now that she'd finally saw him.. her stress reliever.. her life savior..

She entered inside her office with him
following her right behind & complaining continuously..

Preeta : Arjun!

A single word from her mouth & he was dead silent.. not Daring to spoke more in front of her because angry preeta is a big.. big! Deal..

He gulped & looked down not able to tolerate her piercing gaze on him but then realised something that he didn't do anything wrong but she did!

Arjun : Ooo helloooo.. you sade hue muh vaali ladki! Kya.. haa kyaaaa?! Ankhe kya-

He tried to raised his voice to look scary & intimidating which obviously he was not but stopped seeing her staring at him.. he laughed nervously..

Arjun : ki..kitni pyaari ankhe haii.. dekh- nhi nhi guroo.. aese hi guroo.. aree.. m.. m darta thodi hu.. i m strong.. ( looks at her face ) maybe..

She couldn't help but smile slightly at his expression.. & that's all he need.. her smile..

Arjun : ( put hand on his heart ) : hyee.. aapki is smile ne aaj phir arjun ko aapke pyaar m gira daala..

Preeta : stop it arjun..

She glared at him.. he immediately put aside his playful self aside & became serious..

Arjun : on a serious note.. you did crossed your line yesterday.. ( sat on chair ) yaar he is your baby.. tumhara apna khoon.. sadak se uthake ni layi tum ayaan ko.. kitna.. kitna khush tha kal vo ki uski mumma aayegi.. use praise karegi.. atleast smile hi karde lekin.. tumne to dekha tak nhi uski taraf preeta...

Preeta ( busy in files ) : so what.. mere paas faaltu ka time nahi hai uspe waste karne ke liye..

He looked at her unbelievably..

Arjun : faaltu.. vo bacha jo tumse itna pyaar karta hai.. tarasta hai apni maa ko dekhne tak ke liye.. uske liye time nikalna faaltu haii tumhare haii.. muskil se tum mahine m ek do baar ghar aati ho apni so called business meeting se or vo time tum apne bache ko nhi de sakti.. seriously!

She slammed the files on table frustratedly by his nonsense talks...

Preeta : haa nhi haii mere paas us bache ke liye time.. usse bhi bohot important chize hai mere life m.. sun liya.. now please leave me alone..

Arjun : zara sa bhi pyaar nhi karti tum ayaan se..

He asked with moist eyes.. feeling really hurt for that child..

Preeta : nhii..

She replied while looking directly into his eyes & her hands clutching the table tightly..

Arjun : bu-

Preeta : ( shouts ) get out!

He sighed sadly & left from there.. she threw the glass of water on the floor angrily..

At night..

Preeta was coming inside the house holding a bottle of bear in her one hand & with another trying to hold the door knob.. She was so drunk that it was difficult for her to even stand properly..  She emptied the whole bottle in one gulp then threw it away on the floor..

Ayaan who was watching her all the time startled hearing the sound & a scream left from his mouth..

Preeta's head snapped towards him.. she chuckled..

Preeta : Aaayaa-aaaan..

She dragged his name in slurry voice but  hiccuped in between then started walking towards him with stumbling steps..

Preeta : mumma aa gyiii.. aaaaappp miss ka.. kar rhe the na mumma ko..

She sat on her knees in front of him & hold his shoulder for the support..

Ayaan.. her 5 year old son whom she never treated like her own son.. He grew up alone without his mother's or father's love which made him a little mature & understanding than other childrens at his age..

A 5 year old age at which kids play with toys & learn to make friends.. that poor soul learning to control his emotions... his feelings..

he always tried his best to make preeta happy & don't make her even a bit upset.. He was not at all naughty kid.. kind & sweet just like preeta old self..

Preeta ignored his whole existence like he didn't even exist but still he was holding a  hope that one day would came when her mother love him.. take care of him.. praise him for his good performance in studies.. made food for him like all the mothers do for their childs..

And that day he would tell her that how afraid did he get when he slept all alone in that big room.. how lonely he felt when no one wanted to talk to him at school.. how much his heart ache when his own mother ignored his cries..

Ayaan : mumma..

He whispered sadly.. its not his first time to saw her like this.. Many times.. he saw her shouting and throwing stuff here & there.. once she was so much angry that she even broke the glass table with her own hands.. blood was dripping out from her hands & he was watching all this from his room's window controlling his cries..

He was so scared that he hid under the bed & sobbed uncontrollably.. preeta's drunken behaviour scared that innocent boy to the core..

And it happened once then twice.. and soon it become a daily story.. he always hid & watched her from distance but today he was standing in front of her who was drunk to a great extent..

Preeta : ayaan.. ayaan.. ayaaaan.. mera bachaa..

She laughed looking at him while titling her face then hugged him tightly..  A maid who was coming downstairs after cleaning got shocked seeing drunken preeta & ayaan in her arms..

She immediately departs him from her..

Maid : ayaan bache chalo m aapko room m le chalti hu.. raat bohot ho gayi hai na or ab to aapki mumma bhi aagayii hai.. chalo.. mumma ko bhi sona haii.. haina..

He looked at preeta with his innocent eyes then at the maid.. she picked him up and about to take a step but preeta's strong and angry voice stopped her..

Preeta : Stop! Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe dhakka deni ki.. ( shouts ) How dare youuu!

She shouted loudly made ayaan cover his ears with his little hands & looked at her with scary eyes..

Maid : pre..preeta mada-

Preeta : Get lost!!

But before she completed her words.. preeta pushed her with so much force that made ayaan fell from her arms & directly fell on hard floor..

He starting crying holding his ankle which twisted badly.. preeta looked at him with irritated face..

Preeta : chup.. chup bilkul chup.. band karo apna yeh rona..

She completely ignored his cries as right now she was not in her right state of mind she hold her head feeling pain & sat down holding chair for support..

Preeta : i said band karo rona.. Stop this annoying voice! Stop crying you dammit!!

She yelled angrily.. he closed his eyes tightly & sobbed silently..

Ayaan ( crying ) : mumma.. mu..mujhe dard ho raha haii...

He said while looking at his feet then blinked and looked at her with his tear filled eyes.. she chuckled bitterly then cupped his face..

Preeta : dard ho raha haii ? Mujhe bhi bohot hota tha.. ( put his small hand on her heart ) yahaa.. is dil m.. vo dil jo tere baap ne tod diya.. ( laughs & few tears from her eyes ) tukde tukde kar diye.. mujhe barbaad kar diyaa.. ( glares him with bloodshot eyes ) or tu jo uski yaad mujhe har pal dikhata haii.. chah..chahkar bhii usko m bula nhii paa rhii ( cries ) sirf teri vajah se ayaan!

He looked at her.. he didn't understand single word she said.. he slowly moved closer to her & wiped her tears with his small little hands..

How much preeta ignore him or his cries.. he couldn't ignore her.. he loved her so much.. he cried everytime whenever he saw her crying.. his pure heart couldn't see her mumma in pain..

Preeta looked at him.. she caressed his cheeks softly..

Preeta : ( in tears ) vahi ankhe.. vahi baal.. vahi chehra.. bilkul... bilkul karan ke jaisa..

She closed her eyes to stop her tears but couldn't.. ayaan smiled slightly seeing preeta cupping his face & talking to him so softly.. he thought she finally starting loving him..

So he hugged her.. he wrapped his arms around her waist & put his head on her chest..

Ayaan : i love you mumma..

He said smilingly completely forgetting his foot injury & the pain he was feeling.. All he could see was her love towards him..

Preeta opened her eyes.. & looked at his innocent face.. his tear stained face.. his smile.. she felt a strong emotion towards him.. All she now wanted to do to hugged him back.. caressed his hairs lovingly.. love him.. call him her son..

But

Then a face came in front of her eyes.. karan Luthra.. That face who snatched every happiness from her..

Her motherly love towards ayaan vanished all away just in second.. he was his son.. not her.. she removed his arms from her with jerk & moved away from him..

Preeta : mera beta nhii haii tu.. ( shouts ) nhii hai mera beta! us karan Luthra ka ganda khoon hai tu.. ( angrily in tears ) Tu bhi usi ke jaisa banega.. meri zindagi ko barbaad karega..

He looked at her shockingly..

Ayaan ( in tears ) : m aapka beta hu mumma.. ayaan sirf aapka beta haii or aa..aayaan apni mumma se bohot pyaar karta haii.. mum-

He hiccuped between his crying.. he couldn't believe his ears.. how could she say this that he was not her child.. he was her son.. only her son..

Preeta : ( yells ) don't call me that! Nhi hu m kisii ki maa.. na hi m kisi se pyaar karti hu.. i hate you.. i hate your father.. nafrat hai mujhe tum dono se.. nhi karti m tujhse pyaar.. suna tune.. koi pyaar vyaar nhii haii..

Just one line.. ' nhi karti m tujhse pyaar ' broke his small heart so badly which only crave for her mumma's love.. he wanted nothing.. no toys.. no games.. just her love.. even her slightest gaze made his whole day..

He become freeze in his place.. he couldn't move.. her words kept ringing in his ears again & again.. he felt like someone just pulled off the ground beneath him..

Arjun : ( angrily ) preeta! What the hell are you doing ?!

Screen Freezed

Precap : preeta slapped ayaan

Do votes & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

84.7K 6.6K 56
"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luckiest person on earth to get you as my w...
137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
742K 43K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
Hamari Adhuri Kahani ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Orchid

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

37.4K 1.2K 25
Preeta ko Mumbai chode 8 saal ho gaye hain . Kya hoga jab Preeta aur ......... woh vapas Mumbai aayenge . Luthra Brothers ab badal chuke hain ya yeh...