EASILY, kendall jenner

By haizjenner

kendall jenner x oc (gxg) lovin' you is easy... shit had me fucked up! follow two lovers on their journey th... More

Introduction
1: instagram + txt messages
2: irl
3: instagram + irl
4: irl
5: irl + instagram story
6: news article + text messages + irl
7: text messages + instagram posts
8: instagram post + irl
9: irl
10: instagram story
11: irl
12: instagram story + irl
13: news article
15: irl
16: instagram posts + news article
17: irl
18: instagram post, story+ irl
19: irl
20: irl + instagram post
21: instagram story + irl + instagram post
22: instagram + irl
23: instagram post
24: irl
25: instagram story + irl
26: irl
27: instagram + irl
28: irl
29: irl
30: irl
32: irl
33: irl
34: irl
35: irl
36: irl
37: irl
38: irl
39: instagram post + irl
40: irl
41

14: irl + instagram post

5K 137 10
By haizjenner

"Oh my-" Francesca was cut off by the rumbling feeling in her stomach as she threw her head back over the toilet. Heat ran up her throat as she threw up for the fourth time this morning. Her hands rested upon the toilet seat as she heaved.

"You're okay." Kendall whispered, holding her hair back while rubbing her back.

"I'm gonna die." Frankie coughed out, more throw up leaving her mouth.

"No you're not love. Just get it all up." Kendall scratched her girlfriend's back, taking a deep breath. Maybe flying her grandmother out for today wasn't a good idea. Maybe seeing her family today was the worst idea ever. There's no way she'd sober up in time.

Frankie eventually stopped, leaning back quickly, falling into Kendall's hold. The model placed her cold hand on Frankie's sweaty forehead and rubbed it gently.

"How do you feel now?"

"Better. I'm never drinking again." Kendall couldn't help but laugh.

"You know that's not true babe." Frankie shrugged, making Kendall giggle a little more. "How bout a shower? You meet your parents in a few hours."

"Yeah that sounds good." Frankie stood up slowly, Kendall holding her hips to make sure the girl was stable. Kendall got up, reaching into the cabinet and pulling out a towel. "Wish you could come."

"Into the shower?" Kendall asked making Frankie giggle and smile.

"To dinner with me silly. You can join the shower with me anytime." Kendall turned a bright red, making Frankie kiss her cheek. The girl quickly wiped it, remembering she just threw up and that's kinda gross.

"You're okay. I don't mind." Kendall knew exactly what the girl was thinking. "I'll leave you to it so we don't get carried away or anything."

Frankie smirked and nodded, letting Kendall kiss her on the forehead before turning and leaving the bathroom.

...

frankie

liked by taco, haileesteinfeld, haileybieber, gigihadid, alexademie, and 7,922,927 others

frankie: 21
tagged in photo: isabellagbing

view all 48,922 comments

zendaya: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL
frankie: UGH THANK U Z ILY
—view 397 replies

user927: tell me if im wrong but that's kendall in the last slide
user222: well they r best friends so...
user738: ever since the rumors everything abt them is sus. i think they together.

isabellagbing: happy bday BITCHHHHH
frankie: I LOVE YOU BABYYYYY!! H BDAY FLAME.

zackbia: HAPPY 21 GBING!!!!
—view 298 replies

haileesteinfeld: CHEERS TO MORE LIFE HOTTIE❤️❤️
frankie: I LOVE YOU HAIZZZZ

user282: the fact that both sisters r sexy...
—view 2,839 replies

bellahadid: BESTAY TURNS BIG
frankie: ILY BITCH

kyliejenner: MY SHOTS BUDDY!!! I LOVE U!
frankie: ur the funnest person ive ever met
user927: funnest isn't a word fran

user579: just post a pic of kendall and you kissing alr
user827: FACTS MAN
—view 8,927 replies

kaiagerber: happy birthday pretty girl❤️❤️
frankie: I LOVE YOU kai baby
user748: living for their friendship and their friendship ONLY

kimkardashian: MY FAVORITE ILY BABE
khloekardashian: she's my favorite kimberly. find someone else.
kyliejenner: she's mine guys
kendalljenner: nah she lowkey mine i think
user282: HUHHH HELLO? KENNY BABE SHES YOURS!!!?

kendalljenner: my cowgirl takes on 21 😫
frankie: i love you
user028: OH SHE LOVES HER HMM😮‍💨🧐😏
user802: fruity tbh

...

"So when will you and Kenny finally make it public?" Isabella questioned her sister, drinking at her wine lightly. The two sisters were at dinner alongside their parents, aunt, and uncle.

"I don't know really. We're really happy where we are. I'm down with whatever she does." Frankie smiled lightly, playing with her necklace.

"I'm so happy for you Fran. It's so nice to see you smile and actually know you're okay." Frankie recuperated a gentle smile, like the one her older twin held.

A little background into Frankie. Throughout high school, and into adulthood, Frankie developed a sense for drugs. She got in with the wrong people and fell down an endless rabbit hole. It wasn't alcohol, it was drugs for Frankie.

Her family saw her less, her friends saw her less, and slowly the girl started the fade away. She was nothing but a body, lifeless.

That was when Kendall came into the picture. Like an angel sent from heaven the girl showed up one night while Frankie was high off her rocker. Kendall helped her get home, while taking care of the renowned singer.

People talk about how people in their lives save them, metaphorically. However Kendall literally saved Frankie. From doing something stupid, from doing something irreversible.

And like a shot of espresso, Kendall lit Frankie's world back up into the glowing figure it once was. Frankie quickly realized a life without Kendall isn't a life. Kendall was like being bathed in endless sunlight that extended over the very ends of the earth.

Kendall's love was Frankie's new drug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 596 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
198K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
118K 3.6K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...