The Gardener (Gay)

By gayworshippxr

This is the story of a 32 year old man named Dave Ferris, who recently got married to beautiful Anne Ferris. ... More

Chptr. 1
Chptr. 2
Chptr. 3
Chptr. 4
Chptr. 5
Chptr. 6
Chptr. 7
Chptr. 8
Chptr. 9
Chptr. 10
Chptr. 11
Chptr. 12
Chptr. 13
Chptr. 14
Chptr. 15
Chptr. 16
Chptr. 18
Chptr. 19
Chptr. 20
Chptr. 21
Chptr. 22 / End

Chptr. 17

5K 66 16
By gayworshippxr

As soon as Dave and Jacob arrived home after dropping Anne at the bus station, Jacob pushed Dave against the wall and started attacking his lips furiously.

Dave pulled him closer and kissed him back hard, their tongues fighting and breaths mixing.

They pulled away but stayed close in their embrace.

"Finally... We're alone." Dave breathed, smiling.

"You don't know for how long I've been dreading to have you all to myself." Jacob replied.

"So have I." Dave said and they kissed again for another 60 seconds.

"You know what that means?" Jacob asked between kisses.

"We can do whatever we want." Dave replied excitedly.

"Make all the noise we want."

"Fuck wherever we want!"

"Wherever and whenever for the next two months!"

"YESSSS!!!" Dave squeaked and got on his knees to unzip Jacob's pants.

"Wait, wait, little bear. I know how hungry you are for my cock, but we should do something a little calmer first. I mean, to celebrate your wife won't be home for the next two months."

"Oh... Yes, yes, you're right." Dave said, standing back up and getting a little red in the face.

"So, do you have wine?"

A while later, Dave and Jacob were enjoying their drinks while sitting on some chairs in the patio. It was around midnight already. They were bitching about everything they disliked about Anne.

"What really irked me about her is how she always complained because I hung my underwear outside. She said that gave a bad impression, like, where else am I supposed to hang them? In the fucking fridge?" Jacob commented, making Dave laugh.

"Yeah, and also when she yelled at me for every little fucking thing I did, like propping up my feet on the table while watching TV, not flushing the toilet after I peed, for leaving my hairs all over the sink after I shaved, for leaving my socks on the bedroom floor... God, she really pisses me the fuck off sometimes." Dave said, taking a sip of his wine.

"Yeah or when she always forced you to do the housework because she dIdN't wAnT tO rUIn HeR mAnIcUrE."

"Exactly. Women and their beauty products. Bah." Dave scoffed.

"Too bad she'll be back."

Dave sighed. "Yeah..."

There was a brief silence between the two.

"You haven't thought about the divorce, have you?"

"Yes, I have, but... I just haven't found the right time to do it."

"Well, when she comes back it would be the best time to tell her, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I suppose so..."

"You have plenty of time until that day comes, so don't worry." Jacob said reassuringly, downing the rest of his wine. "And what do you say about making good use of that time?"

Jacob leaned in to rub Dave's leg, which caused his dick to give a little jig. He looked at Jacob's smirking face and he returned the gesture, downing the rest of his wine too.

"Fuck me hard in the ass with your huge cock, you hot bastard."

Jacob crashed his lips against Dave's and they both moaned before standing up and heading back to the warm indoors. Then they went up the stairs to the bedrooms and Dave suggested they should do it in his and Anne's bedroom and Jacob agreed. Nothing kinkier than fucking in the bed he shared with his wife.

5 minutes later

"Jacob, I want to suck my own cock."

"Yeah, baby- Wait, what?"

Dave got really red in the face and pretended he didn't say anything. "N-Nothing, forget it."

"Come on, tell me. I won't judge you."

Dave bit his lower lip as he refused to look at Jacob in the eyes who was on top of him and who had been frotting his cock against his to heat things up before getting to the best part, but it looked like Dave had other ideas in mind.

"isaidiwanttosuckmyowncock." Dave said quickly, blushing deeper. "I know it's weird and fucked up, but I've always wanted to know-"

"Oh, you want to try autofellatio."

"Auto what?"

"It's a practice where you suck your own dick."

"It has a name?"

"Yeah, although some people like to refer to it as selfsucking, or self-blowjob."

"Oh... I thought I was a freak for wanting to try that." Dave said relaxed.

"Davey Davey Davey, you're still pretty new to all this world of gay sex, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess... But anyway, how do I do it?"

"Well," Jacob started and sat up on the bed while Dave remained lying down. "that will depend on how flexible you are, and in which position you're more comfortable... And maaaaaaybe it will depend on the size of your cock too."

"And do you think I meet the requirements to do it?"

"There's only a way to find out. I think the best position for you would be lying on your upper back with your feet behind you. Here, let me help you."

Jacob grabbed Dave's legs and tried hard to pull them back until they were above Dave's head and his toes would touch the wall behind him. Dave tried to position himself too so that his cock would be dangling above his head, but it all wasn't turning out as he expected.

"Just... A bit... More!" Jacob encouraged Dave, still grabbing his legs.

"This position hurts! And I can't even reach it!"

"I'm sure you can, at least the tip, come on."

Dave grabbed his cock and stuck out his tongue, trying to lick at least the tip, but failing.

"This is pointless."

"Yeah, I guess either you're too fat, or your cock is too small. Or both."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

Jacob let go of Dave and he dropped his legs back on the bed.

"Sorry, Dave, some guys are just not born with the gift of oral self-pleasuring." Jacob said.

"And what about you? You can?" Dave asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Well... I do it occasionally when no one else can suck it for me."

"Wait, really?" Dave asked, sitting up.

"I mean, I can't take ALL of it, just like... The half?"

"I'd love to watch you do so."

"Would you?" Jacob asked and Dave nodded eagerly. "Would you settle for watching me do it, instead of you?"

"Absolutely. It would be such a turn on."

"Alright... Then I hope you enjoy the show."

In his sitting position, Jacob grabbed his right leg and brought it behind his head, then he did the same with the other one. In that position, his hole was visible and his head was very close to his erect cock.

Dave watched intently as Jacob grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. Jacob made sure to meet Dave's eyes too as he opened his mouth and started by putting his own tip inside his mouth.

He moaned, sucking delicately, using his own tongue to stimulate his tip and taste his precum. Then he opened wider and went deeper down, taking up to the half of his cock.

"Wow..." Was all Dave managed to utter, his own meat hard as wood just by watching such a sexy act.

Jacob started sucking himself faster, his head bobbing up and down up to where his muscles allowed him to go. He loved the taste of his own hard dick and it showed. It was tiring as hell too, but he didn't care as long as Dave was enjoying the show.

"Yes... Keep sucking your cock." Dave moaned, stroking his wood at the same pace Jacob self sucked his own.

Jacob pulled out to rest for a while and also regain his breathing. He stroked his cock as he smirked at Dave. "You liking what you're seeing?"

"I'm loving it. Keep going."

"You know... I don't mind sharing."

"Huh?"

"Come here... Don't just watch and let's suck my cock together."

Dave didn't have to be told twice as he got closer to Jacob and started by putting his balls in his mouth. This drove Jacob crazy as he went back to sucking himself too.

Then Dave licked and kissed all the way from the base to where Jacob's lips where encircled around his shaft. He pulled it away so that Dave could suck it for a while, then he gave it back to Jacob, and so they took turns to share Jacob's veiny, throbbing and delicious cock.

After that, they placed their lips around Jacob's tip and started kissing over it, licking it together, wanting the cum to spray right between their faces as Dave used one of his fingers to fuck Jacob's hole.

This was all too much for Jacob. His own mouth plus Dave's on his cock was a full overdose of pleasure that would drive him over the edge. His breathing increased and he started licking his tip faster.

"Mmm... You look like you're about to cum." Dave said, meeting Jacob's tongue to taste the precum on his tongue.

"I'm... G-Going to fucking cum so hard."

"Do it. Cum, cum, cum!!!"

Dave fingered Jacob's hole harder at the same time they shared that cock, and in a matter of seconds, Jacob was busting the biggest nut of his life.

With a big cry from the both, a nice stream of hot, sweet and creamy cum erupted from Jacob's over-estimulated cock like a fucking volcano, coating both their faces and mouths. This caused Dave to shoot his cum too all over the sheets and his hand.

He brought his hand to smear some of his cum on Jacob's spent cock and they both leaned in to suck it off until leaving it clean.

"Oh my God..." Jacob said, still not coming down fully from his orgasm. His face was red as well as his chest. "This was the hottest fucking thing I've done."

"Me too..."

Jacob untangled his legs from behind his head and fell down on the opposite end of the bed. Dave joined him and hugged him, kissing his chest.

"Will we try that again?" Dave asked.

"Only if you want me to end up with chronic neck pain."

Dave laughed. "Okay, we don't want that to happen."

"We'll certainly do it some other day. But for now, I want to try a lot more things with you." Jacob said, wrapping an arm around him and kissing him in the lips.

"Mmm. I'm looking forward to it."

"Good. Because during these two months, you're not married to Anne, you're married to me. Does that sound good?"

"Oh... Yes. Very, very good."

Jacob smirked and kissed Dave again. He kissed back eagerly.

"Sleep well, husband." Jacob told him while running his hands through his hair.

Dave wasn't sure if Jacob was being playful. It didn't really sound like it. Him calling him that was a little weird... But it felt so nice at the same time.

"Heh, married to Jacob." Dave thought giddily. "How nice would that be?"

Then he let sleep carry him while surrounded by the arms of his lover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 16.9K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
33.5K 166 7
♥ BDSM/Kink/Pet Play Erotic Romance. 18+ Only!♥ $10,000 and an all-expense paid getaway at a kink resort? What's the catch? Tessa Fauns has but one d...
365K 12K 38
After years of pining for the man she let go, Hailey is reeling as he crashes back into her life. She'd be a fool to let herself get burned again - b...
351K 6.2K 29
(#1 In Polyamorous) (#2 in Bisexual) Elena is a hardworking woman, and she will do anything possible to hurry out of college so she can finally becom...