Prince Charming, Wait, Who?

Bởi danananagirl

"I'm sorry" He said while hugging me. "Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you breaking up with me?"I asked... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Fighting For Him

Chapter 14

588 15 1
Bởi danananagirl

MUST READ. MUST READ. IMPORTANT.

A/N : Sorry. This Chapter is Kind of Short because I never really had the time these days. I've been busy.

Next Chapter will be long. I Only wrote this to emphasize whats going to happen on CHAPTER 15 and 16.

Anyway ENJOY~

Chapter 14

Emily's POV

"I'm bulletproof, Nothing to lose, Fire away, Fire away" I sang while I put my things in my locker. Yesterday Madison sang this song and her voice was amazing. So amazing that anyone who would hear her sing will one hundred percent listen to her.  I introduced her to the gang, aka the Hudson brothers, Quinn and Ralph. And they were cool with it. Especially Brody, they were automatically close to each other, A little too close. Maybe Madison likes Brody. The thought of it made my blood boil. Wait- Why am I even thinking about that? I have a boyfriend for petes sakes. I got to stop thinking about those things. 

"Richochet, take your aim. Fire away Fire away .You shoot me down but I won't fall" I continued to sing while I walked through my 6th period. 

"I am titanium" Suddenly popped out of nowhere and sang with me. 

"Wow. You have an amazing voice"  Madison said as we walked to our Math period. Ugh. Again with the complaints on the subject mathematics. "You have a great voice too." I said as I groan when I saw our room. "Thank god. Its mathematics. Its my favorite subject" When Madison said that my head suddenly snapped at her direction. "Seriously? I never knew that you like hell?" I said as we enter the room. "More like heaven" She said as she sat on the seat infront of my desk. 

"Hey" Quinn said as she sat beside me. "Miss me?" she said as he fluttered her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes but laughed at the end. Matt took the seat beside me, Kyle beside the window and Brody sat beside Madison.

I was at the verge of falling asleep when someone nudge my sides. I suddenly looked at the person who nudged me and it was Quinn pointing at the front. And when I looked up I saw the professor looking a little angry. "Ms. Preston. May I remind you that you're on a scholarship and if you failed this subject you'll lose it. You're grades are getting low and you're just slowing the class down. I suggest you get out of this room " He said as he glared at me. 

"I'm sorry Sir." I said as my tears were about to fall. I abruptly stood up and got ready to leave. How can I be so stupid? I'm on a scholarship. I should be doing my best in studying. 

"Mr. Brody Hudson, Where are you going?"  The professor asked and I stopped dead on tracks. I looked at Brody to see he was walking away from his desk. "I was dozing off too and I realized its not fair that only Ms. Preston gets the punishment." He said as he pulled me by my wrist. 

"Fine! Get out! Get out of this room. I don't care. I don't need you here." He practically yelled. 

"You dont have to do this" I whispered to him. I wont let him. Its my fault that I fell asleep. He just smiled softly and he cupped my cheeks. "Princess. Don't worry"

"Ms. Quinn Marshall, Kyle, Matt Hudson. Where do you think you three are going?" The professor asked. Suddenly turning red. "We all fell asleep Sir" Quinn said fluttering her long curled eyelashes and the three of them walked in our direction. My friends- No, my best friends. Stood up for me. They are good friends. I love them. And I won't change them for the world.

"And who are you? Are you new here? Don't tell me you you're getting out too. Be my guest. I don't need you here also. I want you all to get out. All of you, Find a new Math professor. I dont care if your family is rich. Just get out" He yelled as he threw the poor vase accross the room. Sheesh. He needs to chill out.

Madison stood, unaffected by all the yelling. "Goodafternoon, Wait- I mean Its bad for you." She said as she smiled sweetly. Uh-oh. What's she doing? "I'm Madison by the way, Madison Baltimore." As she said her surname. His face turned red to white. He turned really really pale. "B-Baltimore?" The professor stuttered and you can see the sweat forming on his forehead.

"Yes. As in The Baltimore. One of the founders of this Elite school. I'm sorry but I have to get out of this class. I fell asleep." She said sweetly as she walked to us. Even Madison. Who I just met yesterday is standing up for me.

"No- wait. Come back" Too late, I thought. As we all went out of the room. We went out and sat by the tree in the garden. Yup. Did I tell you that this school has a freaking garden? 

"Thanks guys. You didn't have to do that" I said as we all lay down on the grass. "Em, Its okay. The professor is being bitchy all of the sudden" Matt said as he pulled some grass. I was thankful to have friends like them. Tears suddenly fell from my cheeks. "Thank you." I said between my hiccups and Brody pulled me into a hug. "Don't cry Princess. What are friends for?" I cried and cried and I didn't know why. Maybe form happiness? "Group hug!" Quinn yelled and they suddenly came rushing towards Brody and I. We all hugged each other and I seriously can't breathe anymore."C-cant Br-reathe-" I said and they all laughed.

We all waited for our seventh period to start. Which is last period. Chemistry. Madison is the only one who doesn't have chemistry instead she has Biology. And when Ralph saw me. He frantically rushed into my arms and searched my body everywhere. "Are you hurt? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Are you feeling sick? Are you having menstrual pain? DO you need medi-" he rambled and before he said anything further I pecked him in the lips. "I'm okay Ralph. Seriously? Menstrual pain?"

"Don't ask. Are you okay? Whats wrong?" He asked with a worried expression. I sighed and explained to him what happened. Seventh period passed and its our dismissal time. Time to go home! I went to my locker to put my things in.

Then I thought about what will happen to our math teacher? "You know, you'll get wrinkles if you think too much." I snapped my head to see who's standing before me. Ralph. Grinning widely at me. "Ready to go babe?" He asked while quickly kissed my cheeks. "And where are we going boyfriend?" I said while I put my arms around his neck and he automatically snaked his arms around my waist.

"Can't I take my girl on a little date to her favorite ice cream parlor?"

"Hmm. little date." I said as I pretended to think. "Two scoops of chocolate and one scoop of vanilla ice cream?" I asked as my whole soul lit up. Ice cream! Yum. And this would be our first date together. 

"Yeah. With lots of sprinkles." He said while he kissed me again in the lips. It was quick but my heart skipped a beat.

"Okay. Lets go! I wanna eat ice cream!" I said in excitement. I almost squealed. 

He looked at me questionally with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Can't a girl be excited to eat ice cream?" I said as I practically dragged him to his bike. He laughed and he put his helmet to my head and buckled it. I noticed he only has one helmet. And he let me wear it. Isn't he sweet?

"Hold on babe" He said and I clung to him. Tight. Gosh. I really like this guy. 

---

We ordered our ice cream and went to look for a vacant table.The tables here are quite close to each other. You wont even see the gap of the tables. Thats how close the tables are. I saw a vacant table beside a couple. They look quite familiar. Then it freaking hit me. Its Madison and Brody. I took a double check. Wait triple check. My eyes didn't deceive me. Ugh. I should be happy right? My friend and my other friend, together

Ralph suddenly intertwined his fingers to mine. His other hand holding his ice cream.Sensing my internal thinking. I look at him in the eyes and he smiled gently. No. I won't let it ruin my first date with my boyfriend. Yes. I like saying the word boyfriend. I don't know why, but I do.

"No, its okay. I wont let them ruin our so called, little date" I said as I quickly kissed his cheeks. "Beside, we won't even notice them." I said as we walked beside them and sat in the vacant table.

As we get near their table Madison saw us and he blushed. Brody snapped his head and saw us. He saw our intertwined hands and smiled. A little sadly. Maybe I'm just imagining things. "Hey guys." I said as I sat on the seat beside Madison and Ralph sat beside Brody. "Hey Princess, Hey bro." Brody said as he looked at me then at Ralph. Madison smiled and she poked her ice cream with her spoon. 

Then awkward silence suddenly entered the atmosphere. De javu if you ask me. I was looking down at my ice cream and ate one spoonful. And when I looked up I practically choked at my ice cream. Ralph looks like Rudolph the Rednose raindeer strawberry ice cream on the tip of his  nose. He was cute. Adorably cute. He look at me and I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture. He look stunned and I pointed at his nose. "This will be my wallpaper from now on."

"Oh really?" He said as he scooped a spoonful of ice cream and he got ready to aim it at me. Being me, it was too late to realize what he was about to do. "Wait-" He smudged it to my cheeks and he snapped a picture of me.

"Revenge is sweet" He said as he ate his ice cream. We laughed and I felt sticky. "I feel sticky" I said. "Me too" He said as we laughed again. I was about to wipe my cheeks, when I suddenly remembered that we're not alone. Madison was grinning widely while Brody's face was blank.

"Umm, so what brings you here?" I asked while I wiped my cheeks with a tissue. Eeeep. Its sticky. "Brody offered to show me around town. Since its my first time here" She smiled radiantly. Another beautiful smile from a gorgeous girl. And they say I look like her. No way. 

"We're not really on a date or anything" Brody said almost bearly audible. We all looked at him and he just shrugged. 

"We better go. Its already late." I said glancing at my watch. Ralph stood up and carried my bag. "I'm not disabled, you know?" I said as I stood up and got ready to leave. "See you around" I said to Mads and Brody. They both nodded. Ralph glanced at me and he put his right arm on my shoulder pulling me while he kissed my head. He let go of me and I intertwined my hand with his.

"See that isn't so bad?" I said. He strapped my helmet happily and we drove off to my house.

 We were now at the porch. As usual, Ralph insisted that he walked me by the porch. Once a gentleman always a gentleman.He bid goodbye and he was half accross to our gate when I called him.

"Ralph-" I said and he turned around to look at me.  

"Yeah?" 

"I think- I think I like you."

As I said that he ran fast towards me and kissed me. Hard but passionately. Sweetness devoured me. We kissed until my lips were a bit swollen. "Thats the best thing I ever heard all day" He said as he kissed me again. Making me breathless and I gasped for air. He alway did that. Taking my breath away.

"Shouldn't you be leaving?" I said as he put his forehead to mine. "How can I leave when you said those freaking words?" He said kissing me again and again on the cheeks then to the tip of my nose to my lips.

"You better go. My dad is going to cut your balls with his chainsaw when he sees us."

"I dont care" He said trailing kisses along my jaws.

"But I care. Go" I said as I pushed him playfully.

He pouted but left.

"Emwily! I saw you kissing Rwalph!" Daniel said as he jumped at me and I caught him almost losing my balance. "Hush little dude. Don't tell mom and dad" I said as I Let go of him gently.

"Okie dokie" He said as he ran off and went to paly with his lego toys.

As I went to my room a lot has definitely happened this day. What day is it? I definitely need to mark this day out of my calendar. I suddenly looked at the calendar and I saw something I totally forgot. An occassion I foolishly forgot. And to top it all, its tomorrow. Damn.

My Birthday. My freaking Birthday.

---------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible. I'm having my exams next week so I'll be updating either on monday or next week. LOL.

So. Not much Emily and Brody scenes. Sorry for the Team Brody and Hooray for the Team Ralph. 

Comment your reaction. :)) VOTE FAN COMMENT.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7K 23 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
1.3M 55.1K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
44.2K 4.1K 33
Paige Knight has had a crush on her neighbour since she could remember, stealing peaks at him through the window hoping that one day he would notice...
51.1K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...