Y̶a̶r̶a̶ S̶h̶a̶h̶i̶d̶i̶ I̶m̶a...

By only1unicorn

there are not enough imagines of Yara Shahidi, so I'm making some of my own. More

no issue
all about Yara
asleep at the beach house
why y/n?
meeting y/n
face time with Yara
tough love
true love
celebrating Zoey
comforting Zoey
not too light
interview with Yara
cheering Zoey up
Zoey begs you to stay with her
how you met Yara
the therapist
Yara's diary
Zoey's happy for you
Zoey's poem
test of faith
right thru you
facetime
vids from Yara
beg to differ
down & out

Zoey's upset

101 8 2
By only1unicorn

ᶻᵒᵉʸ ʲᵒʰⁿˢᵒⁿ & ᶠᵉᵐ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

D̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦc̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦp̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ: Z̥ͦo̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ's̥ͦ u̥ͦp̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ b̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦs̥ͦw̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦs̥ͦ f̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦ Ḁͦḁͦr̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ L̥ͦu̥ͦc̥ͦḁͦ b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ, y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ l̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦp̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ.

Zᴏᴇʏ

I walked to y/nn's dorm and walked in. She was so pretty. "Hey, Zo. What's up?" She asked me. "Aaron and Luca both gave me answers" I said, sitting on her couch. "Geez, I'm sorry.

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know" she said. I nodded and thanked her. I was concerned as her face was frowned up in anger as she snapped at the person on the phone.

"Shut the hell up, that's my girl and you better respect her" she told the person before hanging up. "I'm your girl?" I asked her. "Of course. In fact, you're a queen" she told me.

🄳🄸🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄷🄴🄰🅁 🅃🄷🄰🅃? 🅈/🄽 🅂🄰🄸🄳 🄸'🄼 🄷🄴🅁 🄶🄸🅁🄻 🄰🄽🄳 🄸'🄼 🄰 🅀🅄🄴🄴🄽.

🅆🄰🅃🄲🄷 🄾🅄🅃 🄰🄰🅁🄾🄽 🄰🄽🄳 🄻🅄🄲🄰, 🅂🄾🄼🄴🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🅂🅃🄴🄿🄿🄸🄽🄶 🅄🄿 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄻🄰🅃🄴.

"Thanks, y/nn" I told her. "You're welcome" she told me. "Oh, I almost forgot. I'm ordering some nachos, you want some?" She asked me. I nodded, smiling for the first time tonight.

"It can be our little date, but it's-" I cut her off with a peck on her lips. "Order the nachos already" I stated quietly, my forehead against hers. She smiled and did so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
27.5K 387 28
*Bianca Belair *Candice LaRae *Dakota Kai *Toni Storm *Tegan Nox
163K 15.3K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...