Jimin Oneshots

By littlemochiislove

"once you jimIN, you can't jimOUT" More

When his employee touches you inappropriately
When your mafia boyfriend scares you
When you pretend to be asleep while on a facetime with your bestfriend
When you're sick but he's not home
Pass out prank on boyfriend
When someone confesses to you in front of your cold best friend
Birthday Gift
Birthday gift pt2
Christmas
Christmas pt.2
Hickey
Hickey pt2 (smut)
Happy birthday kookiee
PLEASE READ
In Love with my brother's bestfriend
Upset
Basketball (smut)
Treat You Better
Treat You Better pt.2
Solnishko
Solnishko pt.2
Solnishko (announcement)
Pub
Pub pt.2 (smut)
Yes Sir
Aquaphobia

In love with my brother's best friend pt2

2.3K 61 25
By littlemochiislove

A/n: Hey so I got a request from 531Sakshi for a part 2 of this chapter however I'm gonna write it my way and not the idea you gave because I'm saving the best for the last sis 😩🖐️ hehe yeah I liked your idea so I thought of making a different oneshot using that idea. And oh! I decided to change the name of the girlfriend in this chapter from Lara to Serra because one of my precious reader has the name Lara and i don't want any of you to feel bad.  Anyways....here you go!

-------

It's been almost a week or two since the "Jimin's girlfriend" incident and honestly, it did hurt.And the fact that we went to the same school didn't help at all.  I mean it wasn't quite comfortable to see your crush and some other girl eating each other's faces off in front of your locker with your crush looking uncomfortable himself. But i couldn't do anything about it.

Jimin and i rarely spoke in school these days. Of course. His girlfriend was too big of a possessive toxic bitch to let him even look at some other female. Not even our teachers. Yep. That's how messed up it was.

She seemed to be so sweet when I first saw her at my doorstep but oh wow that was an act. She, in reality was a really toxic woman. And honestly, i felt bad for Jimin.

He looked so happy that day but he still did flirt with me so hah! I still kinda do have a chance because he clearly didn't like her.
I just need to shoot my shot. That's all I need to do to face the truth.

And that is exactly why I'm on my way to his house to let him know about my feelings.

I reach his house and ring the bell twice.

After a few moments i hear a faint "coming" from inside and soon after, the door opens, showing a shirtless jimin with grey track pants loosely hanging at his waist, messed up hazelnut coloured hair and a pair of round glasses on . I could tell he didn't expect me to come over by the look on his face.

He had his doe eyes widened and mouth slightly parted .

"Umm hi" that's all I could say because I was feeling awkward due to his stare.
He snapped back and cleared his throat "hey! Yeah hi umm why are you here? I mean of course you can come over whenever you want but this was sudden but of course you can come over without telling me but i-- shit I'm doing it again ain't I?" I giggled and nodded while he smiled. Yep . He has a habit of blabbering when he's nervous.

"You changed your hair colour" i pointed out and he nodded
"Yeah! Glad you noticed! Serra didn't even notice at first"
Ugh. Did he have to?
"So umm oof come in! I'm so sorry I got carried away. Come in!"

I nodded and awkwardly entered his house.
I sat on his couch and looked around the house.
"You want something to drink? Coffee, chocolate milk...i don't know maybe tea?"
"Thanks but water's fine" i tried not to laugh while saying that. I can't help it! He's cute when he's nervous!

He ran to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. He handed it to me and I drank some of the water.

I kept the glass on the coffee table in front of me as he sat beside me on the couch .

Wooh he's still shirtless.

He seemed to realise it because he smirked at my red face and scooted closer to my frame.

I remembered why I came here at the first place so I turned to look at him which was a not-so-good idea for my heart because he was super close to me.

He seemed surprised as well because he flinched a little.

"Jimin. The reason i came here. We need to talk."
He nodded and sat properly but he didn't move from being close to me. I couldn't find words to tell him so I decided to go for the biggest step.

"You know what? Fuck it" i said and he looked confused. I pulled him in by the back of his neck and pressed my lips on his.

I didn't feel him move his lips which made me realise what I had done.

I quickly pulled away and looked down . And turned red .

I looked up to take a peek at him but his expression made me surprised.
He had a stone cold serious expression.

I looked back down when I felt tears welling up in my eyes. What was i thinking? Of course he wouldn't like me kissing him without his consent. He has a fucking girlfriend!

I hurriedly stood up and felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them with the sleeve of my sweatshirt and turned to leave.
"I'll go. I'm sorry "
I was almost at the door when I felt myself being pulled back and turned around only to get slammed at the wall beside to door.
I had my eyes closed tightly with tears still rolling down when I felt him gently wiping them away . I opened my watery eyes to look at him and he had the complete opposite expression.
His eyes were soft and eyebrows furrowed.

He caressed my cheeks and came close to my face.

I sniffled and tried pushing him but he held me tightly by my waist .

"You got me wrong, baby. I was looking at you with that face because you just gave me a peck. I was expecting it to last longer"

I widened my eyes at what he said. Ok this is even more embarassing. I cried in front of him because of no reason.
"No need to be embarrassed, honey. It's ok. I wasn't supposed to look at you that way. And please stop crying."

He said softly as he leaned in and attached his lips with mine.

He slowly moved his lips against mine as I kissed him back.

I let my hands go behind his neck and tugged at his hair. He groaned and held my waist tighter with both hands and pulled me closer to his bare torso .

We pulled away when we heard a girl gasp. Uh oh.

We looked at the direction of the voice and saw Lara looking at us with her jaw dropped and eyes popping out.

"What the fuck dude?"

"Aha umm Serra if you didn't already get it that I didn't like you then I'm sorry but you're dumb"

I muffled my laugh with a lot of effort and Jimin seemed to have noticed it because he tried not to smile as well.

"You bitch stole my boyfriend! I knew you were a fucking boyfriend stealer the moment I saw you at your house" oh wow I'm offended. I'm not letting THAT go.
"And you think it's cool to act all possessive towards your boyfriend while getting banged by other guys from my dad's pub?"
Jimin had his mouth wide open by now and Serra had the most horrified look.

"Get out of my house Serra . I'm breaking up with you." She didn't move. Oh no

"I said get the FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE SERRA"

Jimin yelled making me flinch pretty bad.

Serra had a disgusted look on her face before she finally left.

I looked at Jimin and his face was red with anger. He was breathing heavily with his eyes still darted at the door where Serra was standing a while ago.

I gently rubbed my palm over his arm that was still on my waist , making him look at me. His angry eyes changing into soft ones as he laid his head on my shoulder and pulled me close to him . I wrapped my arms around his neck again and hid my face in the crook of his neck and listened to his soft breaths as we hugged each other tight.

"Calm down chim" i said softly and heard him chuckle.
" Chim? That's my nickname?"
"What? It's cute!" I said while he continued laughing.

"Okayy" he squealed while laughing harder.

"Ok laugh then" i said as I tried getting out of his hold but his grip got tighter

"Ok ok sorry I won't laugh don't be angry"

I pouted as I looked somewhere else . He suddenly kissed me cheek making my widen my eyes as i felt myself getting red.

"Oh god you're so cute!" He said as he kissed my cheek again but this time didn't move his lips away and kept pressing them on my cheek.

"Aaahhhhhhhh move!" I said and pushed him away while laughing.

He then changed his facial expression to a soft smile and pecked my lips.

"So you're my girlfriend now right?"
"Nah, how about being friends with benefits?" I replied at his obvious question.
"I don't mind" he said while smirking. "Yah!" I said and hit his arm playfully as he laughed again .
"No but seriously. We're dating now right?" "Yes! God you're such a stupid guy!" "Guess what? I'm your stupid guy." "That was the cheesiest remark I've heard all my life!"

We continued laughing at each other's remarks when we finally realised something.

Oh shit. 
----------
Time skip
----------
"COME HERE YOU PUNK!"
"IM YOUR FUCKING BEST FRIEND BRO DONT KILL ME!"

yep. That's my brother and Jimin. He just got to know about us and i don't think he was against us--

*Glass breaks*

Umm no really he isn't against us. He's messing with Jimin.

"I KNOW YOU LIKE MY SISTER AND MY SISTER LIKES YOU BACK BUT WHY DOES SERRA KNOW BEFORE ME THAT YOU TWO ARE DATING?"

"SHE BARGED IN MY HOUSE WHEN I WAS MAKING OUT WITH YOUR SIST--"

"OYI! WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING THAT HERE? DON'T TALK ABOUT US MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF MY BROTHER"

he looked at me with wide eyes
"THEN HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN?"
he said with a high pitched voice

My brother, then our of nowhere said the most random thing a person could say.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry "

We couldn't help but burst out laughing at his comment as we made our way out of the house with my brother ahead of us and Jimin holding my hand .

Ah. Can the day BE anymore better?

------x------

A/n : see what I did there 🌚 ok I'm sorry for being late in updating 😭 I'm so sorry 😭 i was busy with school 😭

Hope you liked this chapter. Annndddddddddd Okie dokie artichoke byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.5K 23
What if there were no games? What Katniss, Peeta, etc. went to Panem High School? Katniss has a competition in a very special place but all goes wron...
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
24.8K 37 1
to k ow. the story peep inside plzz
208K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...