Sorcery | Loki x Fem!Reader

By Bubblehouse1

Y/n L/n is a sorceress living with the Avengers, bringing things like Saturday night potions games and endles... More

Part 1 | Raven-Haired Man
Part 2 | Bet
Part 3 | Potions
Part 4 | Liar
Part 5 | Kneel
Part 6 | My Dear
Part 8 | Helmet
Part 9 | Battle
Part 10 | Asking
Part 11 | She's Mine
Part 12 | Photos
Part 13 | The Scarlet Witch
Part 14 | Problems
Part 15 | Maniac
Part 16 | I Missed You
Part 17 | Girlfriend
Part 18 | Finally Yours
Part 19 | Sincere
Part 20 | Toothpick
Part 21 | Soulmates
Part 22 | Hello Sweetie
Part 23 | Asgard
Part 24 | Odin
Part 25 | Marriage
Part 26 | Family
Part 27 | I Love You
Part 28 | Tonight
Part 29 | Forever
Part 30 | Everyone Cries
Part 31 | The Lovesick Mortal
Part 32 | The Dress
Part 33 | With All My Heart
Part 34 | Slight Inconvenience
Part 35 | Down The Street
Part 36 | Kate Bishop
Part 37 | The Plan
Part 38 | If You Like It
Part 39 | Gone
Part 40 | Varients
Part 41 | Towards A Victory
Part 42 | Sentiment
Part 43 | Looking Mortal
Part 44 | Big Shiny Assberg
Part 45 | Flirt
Part 46 | The Other Elf
Part 47 | The Fight
Part 48 | Four Versions
Part 49 | The Multiverse
Part 50 | A Chance
Part 51 | Watch Your Back
Part 52 | The End
Part 53 | Nothing Lasts Forever
Part 54 | Life Goes On
Part 55 | Homophobe
Part 56 | Shocked
Part 57 | An Apple A Day
Part 58 | Basketball
Part 59 | Ceiling Beam
Part 60 | You'll Be Fine
Part 61 | Worried
Part 62 | Get It Together
Part 63 | Your Turn
Part 64 | Judgement
Part 65 | Welcome Back
Part 66 | The Nursery
Part 67 | The Dollar
Part 68 | Video Games
Part 69 | List
Part 70 | Frostbite
Part 71| The Announcement
Author's Note
Part 72 | Cravings
Part 73 | Shivering
Part 74 | Patriotism

Part 7 | Crush

40.5K 1.2K 1K
By Bubblehouse1

You sat on the floor of the lounge with a first aid kit in front of you, Nat was sitting opposite as the two of you chatted while you cleaned your wounds from the mission.

Loki entered the room, holding a stack of books. At the sight of you two he dropped them, his face startled.

You quickly waved your hand, catching the books before they hit the floor and floating them off to a nearby table.

"Loki?"

His eyes were focused on the gash on your arm.

"Loki? Are you okay?" you questioned, putting down the needle.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Mission" you reply simply, picking up the anticeptic. Nat gave it a sniff and recoiled, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Nat, we've done this a hundred times before. You need to stop trying to smell it" you laughed, hissing slightly when the soaked cottenball makes contact with the wound.

Loki sat down slowly beside you, watching you cleaned the gash. When you picked up the needle again, he reached out to stop you.

"You should go to a doctor."

You laughed and patted his hand, smiling when he didnt recoil from your touch.

"Dont worry Lokes, I've done this before."

"Brother do I hear a nickname there?" Thor asked, turning to you three with a gleeful look on his face, Loki rolling his eyes with a sigh.

"Can I call you that Lokes?" his brother continued, grinning like a madman.

Loki merely threw a dagger at him, impaling him in the side.

Thor rolled his eyes and pulled it out, setting it on the table much to the disgust of Steve and Tony.

"And if that wasn't clear enough, no, you cannot call me that" Loki replied, watching as you prepared the needle.

"But Lady Y/n can!"

The God shrugged, smirking at the disgruntled look on his brothers face.

He flinched when you made the first stitch, and gently took the needle from you, beginning to neatly and carefully sew the gash back together.

"Calm down brother, she's the one with the needle in her arm" Thor called out, earning himself another dagger.

"Yes Thor, I'm obviously terribly worried about myself in this situation, it pains me to see such a sight" he answered sarcastically as he cut the thread off.

You laughed quietly, and the God looked up at you, green eyes filled with amusement.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

You shrugged. "A little, but I've had worse. Plus, that's going to be such a cool scar!" You added, twisting your arm around to look at it.

Nat laughed and Loki rolled his eyes, the hint of a smile dancing on his lips.

"Thanks Lokes" you smiled, packing up your stuff. You gave him a quick hug and went up to your room.

Nat laughed as Loki sat there, looking shocked. "I'm guessing you don't get many hugs?" She asked. He shook his head slowly, smiling a little.

"She likes you" Wanda decided, sitting down to help Nat.

"I'm sure she's just friendly" the God replied, watching as Wanda bandaged Nat's calf.

"No, she really likes you" Tony commented as he walked past, headed for the kitchen.

"That's what I called her a liar about" Thor added.

Everyone gasped, and Nat and Wanda started shrieking "I knew it I knew it!"

"Knew what?"

They froze, turning around to see you standing in the doorway with your book.

Thor piped up. "I told them what I was calling you liar about, and Lady Natasha and Lady Wanda said that they knew it."

The girl's looked terrified and Loki threw a third dagger at Thor, his face tinged red.

"Thor! I told you not to tell anyone!" You scolded in annoyance, avoiding eye contact with Loki.

"You just admitted it!" Sam shouted from the kitchen.

"I did not!"

"Did so!" The God of Thunder called back.

You turned Thor, conjuring two large daggers.

"Loki, would it bother you if I killed your brother?" You questioned though gritted teeth.

"Not particularly, but it might bother his parents" he replied, chuckling.

"Your parents too Loki" Thor said, backing away from you slowly.

Loki just scoffed, rolling his eyes again. "Mother yes, but Odin? No."

Thor sighed before peeking up. "Brother I have a great idea!"

"That would be a first."

"You can marry Lady Y/n and start a family with her!" He beamed.

Loki jumped up, conjuring his own knives. "No need N/n, I'll do it myself" he said, running after Thor who could be heard screaming.

Tony looked confused. "I thought he was a tough battle warrior."

You grinned. "But so's Loki."

Clint looked up from his laptop. "So do Loki and Y/n like each other?"

"No!" You both shouted at the same time as Loki returned, dragging a sulky Thor behind him.

"Liars."

You glared at Clint. "You lot are like a bunch of high schoolers" you grumbled, folding your arms.

"Actually it's only me that's a high schooler" Peter said from the ceiling where he had made a web hammock.

You flicked a dagger upwards, slicing the handle. Peter shrieked and fell, catching himself just before he hit the floor.

"But you two would be perfect for each other!" Wanda babbled excitedly.

Loki glared at her while you conjured a short blade.

"I would be very careful Wanda" Pietro warned.

"That's first intelligent statement I've heard you say" Loki commented.

"Oh come on N/n! You're both ancient-"

"I am not ancient!" You exclaimed.

"You kind of are" Steve added.

"Says the 100 year old ice cube. You are way past your expiry date mister."

"Let me finish! You're both ancient, love to stab people with daggers and are always brooding."

"I do not brood" you glared, the witch shrugging.

"Yes you do. Now go and talk to your boyfriend" Nat instructed.

You ran at her, the assassin turning to sprint up the stairs with you close on her heels.

"Bruce your girlfriends a wuss!" You shouted down the stairs.

"She's not my girlfriend" he mumbled, blushing bright red.

"Sure she's not" Clint grinned at the scientist. "Just ask her already."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Loki! Come help your girlfriend kill me!" Nat called down the stairs.

A second later the stairwell was filled with screams.

"Ah, young love" Bucky sighed, chuckling when Loki glared at him.

"I am centuries older than you mortal."

"Honestly I wish Y/n would shut up, she's so annoying" Sam complained.

Loki spun around to face him, a blade held to the falcon's throat.

"What did you just say?" He hissed, pressing the knife harder as Sam grinned.

"Ohhhh, so you DO like her" Sam taunted, laughing as Loki went red and vanished the knife.

"I was only defending her" he insisted matter of factly.

"But you don't do that for anyone else" Steve said.

"Shut up ice cube."

"I didn't know you had a sense of humour!" Clint added.

"He does" you commented, entering the room again.

"And you know that how?" Wanda grinned.

Nat walked in a second later, her red hair dishevelled. "Obviously Loki only saves it for his girlfriend."

You and Loki both turned around, glaring at her.

"Aw you're in sync" she cooed, smirking.

"Nat I just kicked your ass, do you want me to do it again?"

"Language!"

"And this I'll help unless you shush Natasha" Loki added.

"Cuties."

You and Loki ran at her, Loki darting past you.

"Hey!" You shouted, trying to catch up. "You have longer legs!"

He turned around, smirking. "Catch up darling."

"They're cute" Tony mused, listening as Nat's shrieks faded up the stairwell.

"I've never seen my brother like this" Thor smiled happily.

"You don't think they'll actually kill her will they?" Bruce fretted.

"Don't worry green man, Lady Y/n loves Lady Natasha, and my brother won't kill anyone she loves."

"Then I guess it's lucky she doesn't love you" Loki smirked, appearing behind him.

Thor shrieked as his brother grabbed him from behind, teleporting away.

Tony sighed, rubbing his temples. "This is what happens when you bring together a bunch of supernatural children" he muttered.

"We're not children!"

"Sure sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
8K 233 42
You can't remember much from your past, but what you do know is that about a week ago you woke up in a strange room with Captain America staring at y...
65.4K 2.5K 21
The curtain around the hospital bed slides open to reveal an African American man with warm eyes. He walks in with an easy smile and a white man step...
18.1K 606 57
She chose to work for Stark, knowing that she was the best one for the role. She knew that her life would be different, working with the worlds most...