~DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME~

By Stargirl1703

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐀 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 π‘πžπšπ«π­π‘π«π¨π›πž 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨... More

C H A P T E R 1 Introduction
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 9
C H A P T E R - 10
A N N O U N C E M E N T
MaNan <333
C H A P T E R 1 1
New story
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R - 8

2.5K 167 24
By Stargirl1703

Nandini was in a deep shit. Her mind was revolving with same words. She didn't knew anything.  She can't even talk about it with Manik.

While Manik was busy partying with his friends including Shanaya. 

And Nandini was not happy with it. Obviously which girlfriend would be happy if her boyfriend will party with his ex girlfriend.

She was not even meeting Manik these days because of the shit she's going through.

Prom night was the next day and Nandini was in dilemma. First of a
All the proposal she has got from Rohan.  Second Manik taking Shanaya to the prom.

She has handled everything on god now.
_________________
Next day

Everyone was in college was talking about prom night because tonight was the night.

An idea striked into Nandini's mind what if she ask manik to go on prom with her again.

She called Manik while he was in football ground and she was in classroom.

Manik I wanted to talk to you can we meet ?
She asked

Yeah sure I am in football ground you can come over here .
He added

Okay cool I am coming.

She rushed  to football ground and called him loudly

Ma..manik huhhh manik
She called him while breathing heavily .

Uhh Nandini super fast haan tell me what you wanted to talk.

Ahh uhh wo woh I wanted to ...

You wanted to
He repeated

I wanted to ask you if  you would like to go on prom with me.
She said in one go.

Uhhm Nandini isn't it too late like I mean . I am sorry but Nandini I can't.  I am really sorry .

Everyone was there standing started laughing

Hahah ha why would manik malhotra will go to prom with someone like Nandini
A student spoke

Hahaah it was hilarious
Other one spoke

Everyone was making fun of her and she left the ground but this time Manik didn't chased her unlike other  times. Nandini was shedding tears but no one was there to hold them so she called Rohan.

He.hello rohan
She said in moisten voice

Nandini what happened are you crying is everything alright.

Yeah everything is alright except me I want to meet you right now. I am coming to your college
She said in cracking voice.

Nandini calm down okay. Okay come to my college I will skip my lectures .

O.. okay.

________________

Nandini reached his college where some girls were staring her as if she is an alien. Obviously because of her outfit.

After sometime she saw Rohan coming out so she waved her hand to him and he came in her direction.

Lets go to a nearby cafe
He said

Okay

They reached there in sometime .

Now tell me what do you wanted to talk about.
He asked

Rohan I am thinking to break up with manik

A smile formed on his lips.

Nandini are you sure I mean what happened.

Nandini told him about everything happened in the college.

I think this time manik deserves it . He don't deserve you.

Huhh yeah . He don't deserve me.

So when you are telling him about this.

Just after prom night.

Okaay.

You know what now I am feeling so better after talking to you . You're such a good friend.

Yeah I am such go..od friend
Smile faded away from his face.

But goes unnoticed by Nandini.

Let's go Nandini you must be missing your lectures.

Yeah you're right i never bunked them .can you drop me

Yeah sure don't worry.

______________
Prom night

Outfits for prom

Everyone came at the prom. Shanaya and Manik came hand in hand . Nandini also came with random nerdy guy .

Shanaya and Manik were dancing intimately together after all they were couple goals for the whole college.  Nandini was also dancing with that guy minding a distance.

Manik and shanaya went to grab some drinks. After taking the drinks shanaya grabbed Manik's hand and dragged him to the corner with him she pushed him at the corner and came over him . Manik grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and started kissing her. Shanaya took off his blazer already and now was opening his buttons but Manik held her hands in between.

What are you doing Shanaya?

Don't be innocent you were kissing me too don't forget.

Yeah because you asked for it now get off and get back to the dance.

Okay let's go.

Nandini was not able to control her emotions after seeing manik and shanaya dancing together.  she rushed out of the party and her Manik and Shanaya was kissing again.

Damn this man loves to kiss.

Shanaya was enjoying the closeness with Manik. This way she can snatch Manik from Nandini she thought.

_________________

Aah
Nandini winced in  the  pain she is going through emotionally

Why why every shit happens with me. Manik he don't love me. I am loser I again losed from shanaya.  I was wrong. I was bloody wrong
She cried

Nandini slept with dried tears on her face.

_______________
Next day She woke up with dark circles and puffy eyes and rednose. She was looking like a ghost in short.
Okay I shouldn't make fun of her
But look at her hahaha 

Manik was sleeping showing his sexy back covered with duvet. But sunrays disturbed his beauty sleep.

Ohh shit its 8. 30 damn this headache is killing me. I need to rush for college. 

Shanaya outfit

Nandini outfit

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
At college

Shanaya was doing her normal stuff like being with her bitchy friend and bitching about people specially girls. That what she does everyday. Today she had exciting things from last night's prom party.

Nandini decided to ignore everyone and concentrate on her studies only. But her thoughts was broken when she saw that nerdy boy Sahil coming towards her

Hey Nandini
Sahil came and said

Hi sahil what happened
Nandini asked

Uhh Nandini you are looking beautiful today. Woh actually I wanted to say something to you.

Yess say

Woh Nandini I actually like you will you be my girlfriend.
_

:::____:::____::::___::::____::::____::::____

Now Nandini has 3 boys behind her . What would she do ?
Manik was always her priority but now the situation looks blurry let's just see what happens next and Stay tuned.

Guys 40 followers is the target for the followers atleast lets hit 40 followers and 50 votes till next update on Wednesday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
120K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...
431K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
476K 21.7K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...