๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ | JJK | โœ“

By SwagMeow

"You're in my jurisdiction, Prosecutor. You know what that means? You do as I f*cking say. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ. ๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช... More

Important Notice
Happy New Year
Welcome
Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
INTERLUDE
15
15.5
16
17
INTERLUDE
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24.5
25
26 - INTERLUDE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.
39
40
Resolution
Sequel and A/N

2

1.5K 135 65
By SwagMeow

"You're done! You're done! I will end you and your entire career and the entire men's race— Ougph– Bleh... Bleaarrghhh!"

* * *

The delicious scent of a well-cooked Haejang-guk wafted into Ahn Heiran's nostrils. She ascended from her temporary death, lured by the aroma of her roommate's cooking.

"Ahh~ Yoongi, just marry me already."

"I don't do alcoholic dumbas*es." 

Heiran got up from the sofa and crept up to the kitchenette unperturbed by his blunt reply.

"No, seriously. Be my husband. I'll be your faithful wife, bearer of your children, and owner of your heart. Man, I should've been a rapper."

"Shut the f*ck up."

Heiran breathed in a dramatic gasp, "Did Min Yoongi just curse at sweet Heiran?" She placed her well-manicured hand to her chest, "How could you! You never curse at sweet Heiran! What did sweet Heiran ever do to you, huh?"

The man who fuzzed around a steaming pot on the stove, gave her a derisive glance, feline eyes narrowing as he flicked a stray strand of his silver hair out of his line of sight. "You really don't remember anything from yesterday, do you?"

Heiran blinked innocently, "Nope. What happened?"

"You better prepare your will then. Leave me the house. I'll take good care of it."

.

.

.

"So... I physically and verbally harassed the Silent Wolf?"

"A class three felony. Would earn you up to 30 days jail time."

"And threatened to kill him?"

"That would come under the coercion status. Considered under the more serious criminal offense categories."

"And even puked all over him?!" She cried in terror.

"If the guy decides to press charges, you'll have to pay a fine. A good couple of Wons, if you ask me. The tailoring of the suit was immaculate and must have fetched quite the price. Now, if I did the calculations–"

"YOONGI!"

 Heiran hollered, betrayal defining her features at the man's enraging apathy. The feline man hid a wry smile as he shrugged. Heiran ran her fingers through her hair, slumping down on her sofa defeatedly as she stared at the carpet in horror. "Kill me."

"Gladly," Yoongi responded, handing her a cup of colorful liquid which Heiran snatched up from his hands and downed in one go. Her eyes scrunched in disgust at the unpleasant taste that burned down her throat. "This is not my hangover soup. What's this?"

"Rat poison."

"Sprrrt! Cough!" Heiran choked out what remained of the liquid in her mouth causing the malevolent man near her to burst into maddening snickers.

"Relax, it's hangover medicine. Don't be so melodramatic."

Heiran swore she was going to murder the man one day.

* * *

A door creaked open just a bit and a blonde head stealthily peeked through the gap. Horrified that her fears were proven true, she straightened quickly just as the man at her desk looked up from his laptop, fixing his glasses. Pulling the door open, she stretched her lips into a smile so bright that it must hurt. Here I go...

"Goodmorning, Silent Wolf-ssi! To what do I owe the honor to have you grace my office with your presence?" She exclaimed jovially, bursting into her office with a well-practiced sauve.

Her partner remained silent, choosing to watch wordlessly and she cleared her throat awkwardly. He began to talk. "I would be temporarily occupying your office for the time being as they get mine set up."

"Oh, great!" Heiran replied enthusiastically, cursing her luck.

"Now, I wanted to get to the case as quickly as possible so I would need—"

"Coffee?"

She shook an iced black coffee in his face, grinning widely. Prosecutor Jeon paused, eyeing the drink dubiously. "I swear it's not poisoned, Silent Wolf-ssi."

"Please. Prosecutor Jeon would be fine." He replied, accepting the peace offering as his partner's grin brightened.

"Certainly! Now, Silent Wolf-ssi, about yesterday—"

"As I was saying, I needed to read up the files on the case so far but I see your legal assistant seems to not be at the office on time." He noted with an air of displeasure, completely ignoring the apology Heiran was about to give. Her grin thinned.

"Ah, don't worry. He's at the office now. I will call him for you." Lowering her voice to assume a commanding tone, Heiran called, "Min Yoongi! You're needed in the office! Now!"

Herian waited, aiming her saccharine smile at her partner as he glanced at the watch, waiting for the assistant that never arrived. Her smile morphed as she cursed under her breath, "This b*tch."

Clearing her throat, Heiran called again, this time her tone subdued and venom tracing its texture, "Mr. Min Yoongi, could you please step inside my office for a moment."

Soon, the shuffling of feet reached her ears, and moments later, a man stood at the doorway. "You called?"

Laughing out a highly awkward laugh, Heiran guided the unbothered man inside her office as she presented him to her partner, "This is Min Yoongi, the legal assistant. He'll get you all the case files and details related to it. All you have to do is ask."

Prosecutor Jeon glanced at the newcomer scrutinizingly, "I needed the case files related to Yeongsan murder case."

Yoongi nodded his head, not fazed by the authoritative tone. "I will fetch it for you."

"And I would appreciate it if you are not tardy in the office again, Mr. Min."

Yoongi paused by the doorway, his bored eyes starting to sparkle. "Well, I won't be, if my superior stopped being a baby and I didn't have to drag her to the office every single day."

Heiran quickly interrupted with a peal of forced laughter as the door closed shut behind Yoongi, "Ahaha, Mr. Min. He's quite the character, but don't worry. He's good at his job. Now, where were we? Ah, about yesterday—"

"Very well then," Prosecutor Jeon interrupted again. He was genuinely testing her patience, wasn't he? 

"A recounting of the facts of the case while we wait for those files, if you don't mind, Prosecutor Ahn? I would like a detailed retelling of the crime scene reports, witness statements, and any and every informant you have questioned on the case. I would also truly be grateful if you can provide—"

"Hold on, hold on!" Heiran snapped, her fine thread of patience finally busted as she marched up to her desk where he sat, examining something on the computer, "You can't come in here and start moving forward like a bullet train, expecting me to keep up with it!"

Prosecutor Jeon gave a decisive tap to his keyboard, "This is my pace, Prosecutor Ahn and since you're my partner, I expect you to keep up with—"

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Heiran snapped her fingers in front of his face, drawing the infuriating man's attention back to her. "This is my case, Prosecutor Jeon. You know what that means? You keep up with my pace."

The Prosecutor raised a well-groomed eyebrow, "It seems that you are misinformed. Since the last time I checked, it was assigned to me."

Heiran clenched her teeth. "It's not assigned to you, it's still mine."

"They joined the trial due to the overlapping facts."

"That means the case was originally mine."

"No. That means the case is ours."

. . .

"Well exactly! Then you should work with me on this together. I will have you know that I do not like taking orders from a person who joined the office just yesterday even if they are the Silent Wolf. Is that understood?"

"But I—"

"Do we have an agreement?"

Whatever, it was that flashed through his intense eyes, Heiran wasn't deterred. A tense silence stretched long as the pair engaged themselves in the fiercest of staring contests in a silent contest for dominance. Soon, the merest of a cool grin flitted across the quiet man's lips.

"Fine."

A/n: What do you think about Heiran so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 551 27
You nervously look around the carriage, immediately spotting the dim blue light coming from the corner of the carriage. You walked closer to it, as t...
433 108 15
What will happen when an innocent, clean-chit business man will get trapped into a crime case. To the worst the Commissioner having issues- personal...
78.6K 4.8K 42
Y/N, a police officer in the anti-robbery squad, has been working really hard to catch an infamous robbery squad. Her motive in catching these guys w...
153K 6.2K 79
She's a respected lawyer, with a troublesome past. Him, an international superstar. They meet accidentally and he is intrigued by her. An unexpected...