Secrets Within (Dsmp/Dream Te...

By Wondersofworlds

Note: Secrets Within is a book that uses the characters of the Dream SMP but not the real people. The real pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

1.7K 64 20
By Wondersofworlds

Y/N'S POV:

My pounding footsteps against the castles floor echoed, some of the maids surrounding the hallways turning to look what the loud commotion was that was interrupting their work.

I knew what my plan was. I had a plan, right? I wasn't going to just jump into danger..right?

I shake my head and grumble.

No one else was believing me. Or believing that Tommy was still alive. It's like they all lost hope!

I turn around the hallways swiftly one by one, making my way towards the kings personal guard. Sam.

My plan was to ask him if I could borrow the letter that they got from that..guard.
And if he would say no..then force it out of him the hard way. Then..well the rest is complicated.

I got to the door where Sam laid behind.
Struggling to keep calm and not lash out, I take calm breaths, keeping my heart at a steady rate.

Grabbing the handle, I barge into his room without knocking.
He gives a quiet gasp, jumping in his seat at the desk he sat behind, from the sudden loud creak of the door, panicked.

"Oh. Y/n..what're you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the cemetery?" He asked, giving an inquired look, his thoughts stuttering for a moment as he lets his guard down.

Trying to come up with the right words to say, I threw out a lie. "I had to leave early. Something came up." I give him a blunt statement, not wanting to give a detailed explanation as to why I really left Tommy's "funeral".

"Oh? Why have you come here then?" He asked, seeming to sense that I was off.

I gave a heavy sigh, wanting to just get straight to the point. I slammed both of my hands onto the desk, startling him again.

"Listen Sam. I'm not here to talk. I've got things to do. Somewhere to be..like I said." I gritted through my teeth, my wings now sprouting out to their full length from my back, trying to seem intimidating.

"Okay..okay. What did you want to come in here for then?" He gave the same intimidating radiation back, quirking a brow in the process as he questioned me.

"I want that letter and it's belongings." I gave a low hush, wanting him to oblige and send me on my merry way.

Sadly, the world is never on my side. He stayed silent, sending me a hardened glare as he looked me up and down.

Annoyed that he never answered me back, I throw myself over his desk and grab ahold onto his shirt, pulling him forward while yanking him to me, myself merely only a few inches from his face.

"Tell me where they are Sam. I really don't like the silent treatment and would rather not do something I'll regret later on." I spit out, sending him a intimidating grin.

He gives a sly grin back, but not before pushing us apart and shoving his hands up into the air in surrender.

A small chuckle erupts from his throat as he speaks. "Woah..y/n. Feisty eh? Sorry. I can't give them to you." He gives his bland answer as he begins to sit back down into his chair.

"Why not?" I gritted through my teeth again, flashing an annoyed smile as I looked at him.

'Why does everything have to be so difficult all the time..'

"I don't have them." He states as the sly grin he once had on falters back into his original expression, his lips forming into a flat line.

I huffed, getting tired of this. "Then tell me where they are. Easy peezy, problem solved. I throw my hands up into the air, glaring at him.

He looks down, shutting his eyes tight as he gives a low gruff.
"I know what you're trying to do y/n. You're going to get yourself killed." He commented, knowing what I was going to get myself into.

"I think I know how to handle myself completely fine, thanks." I tsked, turning my head away.

Sam gives a tired grumble back, rubbing the sleep away from under his eyes. "Fine. The letter is kept away in the kings throne room. It's to the left of the dining hall."

"Finally. Thanks.." I huffed out, turning on my heel to leave.

He speaks out again, stopping me in my tracks right before I grab the handle to head out.

"Be safe. I just hope you know what you're doing." The half-creeper says, hopefulness in his voice, certain that I'll be okay on whatever mission I'm putting myself out on.

"I already have a plan Sam." I spoke out to him, giving him my final words before I head directly to the throne room.

'Kind..of.'

~

Getting to the throne room, I entered through the big doors. They were already open as I quietly tip-toed in, careful not to make any loud steps.

My eyes danced over the room until they glued right onto to a certain object.

In front of me three gold chairs laid, all of them equally as big as the other.

Pure gold and shimmery silver lathered the room; the sight too pretty to not look away.

With each step I took, I gathered up the courage to walk to the thrones.

Reaching one of the thrones I hovered my hand above the chair handle, wanting to touch it.

Slipping my hand around the handle, I could feel the essence that the gold gave off, seeping into the air.
I began to maneuver my hand along the chair, as if entranced.

Upon hearing sudden footsteps from outside of the room, I snap out of my trance, taking in my surroundings again. 

'Shit..remember what you came here for y/n.'

Stepping back, I inch myself away from the chairs, not wanting to look suspicious of why I was the only one in here.

I didn't want to get caught. I needed to be stealthy if I wanted to grab the letter and make it out of here in one piece.

I try to concentrate on what's off around the room. Maybe they have a secret door or something?
No. That wouldn't make sense. They wouldn't have a secret door in their throne room.

I take in a deep breath, thinking hard.
Sam said it was here, no way he would lie after the conversation we just had. More like I persuaded him though..

I shake my head, knowing that I needed to hurry and get the hell out of here.

I peered around the room once more, not finding anything out of place or unordinary.

I grumble as I fist up my shirt. This was getting pointless. I was losing time. Losing day light by the second.

I needed to find the letter and it's belongings fast.

Needing to speed up the search, I began looking in every direction I could.

Something eye-catching stopped me, myself becoming dead weight as I stood there.
Finally..something out of the ordinary.

A glint of something shiny glistened in the corner of the room, the shiny object that laid on a mere small table.

This was it. This had to be it.

My footsteps became louder as I made my
way over to what I thought was out of the ordinary.

It felt like my footsteps and my breathing were the only things alive in this room. The only sound.

My (e/c) eyes traveled over the rather small table, now seeing that the letter I needed was out in the open.

'I really looked for it all over the place and here it is right out in the open..'

Of course they would do something like this.

I traced my fingers over the letter, knowing that it was indeed the one I needed. The arrow with bits of blood was dried up on it, the bandana of someone special right beside it.

I gathered all three, stuffing them into my pant pockets.

I nodded to myself, knowing this was one of the last things I needed before heading out.

I internally gasped and stiffened, hearing more footsteps outside of the throne doors.

Shit. I need to leave now.

Not wanting to get caught and to act stealthy, I crouched down to the ground so I could hear my surroundings better.

I continue to back my way to the doors, still crouching as I tried to hear anything other than my frantic breathing.

I must had been close to the doors because the sudden hard impact that collided with my back knocked the fucking wind out of me.

'I don't remember ever closing the doors..'

My eyes shut tightly on instinct, knowing that I'd have another hard impact on my ass in a few seconds.

It never came though.

Instead, two heavy arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me from falling.

'Shit..'

"Y/n?" The voice said from behind me, myself knowing it all too well. Sapnap..

"Oh! Sapnap..uh what're you doing here?" I gave an anxious laugh, trying to hide the fact that I came in his throne room without asking.

He hadn't let go of me, as he spoke next to my ear, his hot breath tickling the hairs on my neck.

"I came in here to get something of mine after I left the cemetery. My thoughts are wondering why you're here though." He gave a raspy chuckle, nothing like I've heard before.

I gulped, feeling warmth slither up to my face.

"You know, just wanting to explore the castle again..it's super big." I spoke back to him, my flustered face trying to hide the lie.

"Mmm.."
The sound he made to acknowledge my lie rumbled against my body, myself feeling even more flustered than before.

'Stay on track y/n..!'

He sure must have been doing this on purpose just to make me riled up. Damn him and his hotness.

I mustered out of his grasp as I stood up, now feeling tense.

I stiffened again. Even though I felt flustered because of him, I still hadn't forgiven them for what they did.

I looked away from him, not wanting to stare directly into his eyes and let him see how I was feeling.

"I should get going now. Sorry I was a bother and came in here unannounced when I shouldn't have." I remarked, feeling an uncertainty of sadness crawling up into my heart.

I knew that I would have to leave them and this castle for a few days but it was for the best. I had to kill that guard. No matter what. And no matter how long it took.

Sapnap noticed my tense shoulders, seeing that I was on edge around him.

His eyebrows furrowed before an oh sound escaped him, his voice faltering before he regained himself.

He was noticing the difference in how I was acting. Something was off with me. The tension in the thick air. He felt it seeping down into the ground and around him.

His figure slouched and he huffed out. He wanted to ask something from me but hadn't had enough time as I had already begun walking away from him, leaving him in the dust.

He stepped forward then, reaching out his hand and taking it into mine, firmly.

I was alarmed, not realizing he did this as I turned around hesitantly looking at him.

He took the chance to grip my chin with his other hand, sending me a worried look my way through his orbs, almost like he was making puppy dog eyes to me.

"Why are you so distant to us all of the sudden?" He stated, making his pained expression all the more obvious.

I was exasperated as I gave him an irritated look, shaking my head and pulling my hand right out of his.

"Distant? Sapnap. You know why."

He was at lost for words. Everything was silent around the both of us. He knew what he did wrong. He knew what they all did wrong.

He just thought the way he did it was to protect y/n. He didn't know it would hurt her so badly..he..he thought that we could all get passed what they did. That everything could turn to normal again, even with the loss of Tommy.

That wasn't the case.

My wings drooped down to the floor with a huff.
"I'll see you later Sapnap."

That's all there was left to say to him. I left without letting him respond back, knowing that the lie I spewed out was a bigger one than I'd meant it to be.

In reality, I wasn't going to see him later for awhile.

                                          ~

Quite some time has passed by, the sun fading into the sky as the moon rises and the stars start to twinkle.

I'd finalized my plan for some time now. I had everything I needed. I got a diamond sword I stole from the weaponry area along with a locator potion I stole from Ranboo's tower.

Being a thief could come in handy sometimes. Learned a trick or two.

Packing up all of my essentials, I was finally ready.

Now since I've borrowed the letter, I was going to use the arrow from the letter to track down the guard. Sure..it might not work. But it was worth a try.

The weapon was just for safety.

Leaving my room, I peer around it, looking for anything I might have missed.

'I feel like I'm forgetting something..'

Remembering, I give myself a quiet chuckle. How could I forget.

I move towards the table beside my bed, seeing my dagger on top of it.
Perfect.

I grabbed it, cautiously putting it into my boot, careful not to be clumsy and cut myself in the process.

I stepped out of my room, seeing as everything was still around me. Nothing was making a sound except for the pitter patter of my footsteps against the ground.

Good. Less traction to get. I take in one big inhale before exhaling. Hopefully I don't die.

I'll make sure I don't. I'll make sure I find out what he did Tommy. I'll make sure he dies.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

                                          ♥

A/N ~ How is everyone's break so far if you have winter break? Mine is almost over sadly. (,:
wc: 2,412

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 20K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
68.1K 3.2K 77
[Completed] Young Dream finds himself alone in the woods with nothing but his fighting skills to protect and live, after his parents died because of...
429K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
38 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...