Who ever said three's company?

By dear13dreamer

James Buchanan Barnes and Steve Rogers have been friends since the 40s. Everyone knows that. What they don't... More

ℂ𝕒𝕑π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π”Έπ•žπ•–π•£π•šπ•”π•’: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π”Έπ•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£
Rebecca (Becca) Carter
Goodbyes and Surprises
Wartime Efforts
Star Spangled Man with a Plan
Escapees
A True Hero
Winnings and Losses
Alcohol is no use for a Super Soldier
The End is just the Beginning
πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„°πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…‚
Alien Threats
A Team is formed
Catching Loki

Reunions and Death Threats

602 12 0
By dear13dreamer

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
"Rebecca!", Peggy exclaims after finally caught up the woman.

"Peggy?"

"It's so good to see you.", She is cut off.

"Don't even start. I met your boyfriend."

"Whi- what?"

"Steve. Steve Rogers."

"Oh. I take it you two talked."

"You bet we talked. He told me all about your relationship."

"All?"

"Yes."

"Look, Peg. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I love them bo-"

"What? That's not why I'm upset."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm upset because you didn't tell me. Besides, I'm in an unconventional relationship myself."

"A woman.", Rebecca mouths.

Peggy nods with a slight blush.

Her sister smirks before running and hugging her.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you."

"So. What do you think?"

"What do you mean?", Peggy asks.

"Of Steve. And Bucky. The whole, the whole thing."

"I think, you are the happiest I've ever seen you before. And that me so happy. I'll tell you what though, I like him a lot less now that I know he's dating my little sister.", She answers.

Rebecca laughs, ignoring the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I should go- get back to-"

"Of course.", Peggy smiles before they part ways.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
"How do you like Brooklyn now, Senator?", Colonel Phillips says as he passes by Brandt.

"I can think of some folks in Berlin who are about to get very nervous.", Brandt replies.

The Senator makes his way to Dr. Erskine.

"Congratulations, Doctor.", He shakes his hand.

"Thank you, Sir."

The man, Fred Clemson, pulls out a lighter. He opens it. Dr. Erskine sees this and gets worried.

All of a sudden, the observation Booth explodes. Everyone ducks for cover.

Rebecca was walking back to Steve when the explosion happened. Steve noticed she was walking towards him but amongst the panic he lost sight of her.

"Becca!", He shouted.

He pushed through the sea of terrified people to find her on the ground covering her head with her arms and hands. He smiled, thanking her past self for learning safety techniques and teaching them to himself and Bucky as well.

As Steve was helping her up, Fred Clemson stole the last vial of the serum and shot Dr. Erskine square in the chest.

"Stop him!", A man shouted as Fred fled the room.

Steve and Rebecca rushed to Dr. Erskine's side.

Peggy shot the man as he escaped and ran after him.

The Doctor didn't even have to say anything to Steve, he simply pointed to his chest.

Steve got the message and grabbed a confused Rebecca's hand before running out of the lab after the man.

The mole met up with another and they started to shoot at the SSR agents before climbing into a getaway car.

Peggy runs out just in time for the car to pass by. She stands behind it and aims her gun when a car behind her blows up out of nowhere. She then aims her gun at the fleeing men again, and gets one shot off.

The driver is shot and the original man steals another car.

Peggy aims to fire again at the Yellow car barreling towards her. She shouts twice but is pushed out of the car's path just in time to not be hit. She looks up to see Steve.

"I had him!", She shouts.

He gets up.

"Sorry.", He says before running after the car. But he notices Rebecca following.

"No. Stay with her!", He shouts back to her. She sighs but does as he says anyways.

Steve runs inhumanly fast through the streets of Brooklyn, barefoot. He takes a turn and watches the car pass by through an alley. He continues to run through the alley and to the other side.

He is running too fast and he crashes into a window display, shattering the glass. But he recovers quickly and jumps out the window.

"I'm sorry.", He apologizes before running after the car again.

He jumps a fence and runs into traffic, nearly being hit several times. Eventually, he jumps onto the moving cars and then onto the yellow car. He hangs on for dear life as the am speeds through the streets, trying to loose him. He finds himself dodging bullets from underneath him, when the man shoots through the roof of the car.

Eventually, the car flips and Steve jumps off as the man shoots into the air causing the crowd to flee. He shouts at Steve, however Steve picks up one of the car doors and holds it as a shield.

The man grabs a little boy and does the same thing.

"No! No! Not my son!", His mother shouts as he is yanked from her grasp.

Steve drops the car door and rushes over.

"Stop it! Don't hurt him!", The mother continues to shout as she's dragged away to safety.

Steve rounds the corner as the man shoots again. He ducks for cover as the man runs off with the boy.

"Get back!"

"Let me go!", The boy says.

Steve takes shelter behind a brass ball right as the man disappears into an alley.

Steve follows behind.

The man aims the gun at the boy's head as Steve rounds the corner.

"Wait, don't. Don't.", Steve says.

The man aims the gun at Steve, who pales.

"No don't!"; He shouts as the man throws the boy in the dock and runs off again.

Steve goes to save the boy but he says, "Go get him! I can swim."

Steve runs after the guy again. The man causes a submarine to rise to the surface of the water.

Steve arrives in time to see him climb inside and drive off.

He jumps into the water and swims towards the vessel. He holds onto it and breaks the glass, before pulling the man out and dragging him back to land.

The man tries to fight but Steve knocks him down, also breaking the vial containing the last of the sedum.

Steve grabs the man by his shirt.

"Who the hell are you?", He asks angrily.

"The first of many. Cut off on head..", He groans slightly as he reveals a pull hiding in his mouth.

"Two more shall take it's place.", He bites hard on the pill.

Steve watches a she starts to foam at the mouth.

"Hail Hydra."

Steve drops him.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
Steve sits on an examination table with Rebecca right next to him. A nurse is drawing some blood from him.

"Think you got enough?", He asks before pulling his sleeve back down.

"Any hope of reproducing the program is locked in your genetic code.", Peggy explains from the other side of the room.

"But without Dr. Erskine it would take years.", She finishes as Steve stands up and walks closer to her.

"He deserved more than this.", Steve says.

Rebecca walks forward to be by his side.

"If it could work only once, he's be proud it was you.", She says.

Steve smiles sadly at her.

"I just wish he was here to see it."

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
"Colonel Phillips, my committee is demanding answers.", Senator Brandt says as he follow the Colonel around a lab.

"Great. Why don't we start with how a German spy got a ride to my secret installation in your car?"

"What have we got here?", The Colonel asks Stark who is working on the submarine.

"Speaking modestly, I'm the best mechanical engineer in this country. But I don't know what's inside this thing or how it works. We're not even close to this technology.", He says.

"Then who is?", The Senator asks.

"Hydra.", The Colonel answers.

"I'm sure you've been reading our briefings."

"I'm on a number of committees, Colonel."

"Hydra is the Nazi deep-science division. It's led by Johann Schmidt. But he has much bigger ambitions.", Peggy, Rebecca and Steve walk in.

"Hydra is practically a cult. They worship Schmidt. They think he's invincible.", The Colonel cuts in.

"So, what are you going to do about it?"

I spoke to the president this morning. As of today the SSR is being retasked."

"Colonel?", Peggy asks.

"We are taking the fight to Hydra. Pack your bags, Agent Carter.", He stops walking right in front of Peggy.

"You too Stark. We're flying to London tonight.", He walks off.

"Sir? If you're going after Schmidt, I want in.", Steve says.

"You're an experiment. You're going to Alamogordo."

"The serum worked."

"I asked for an army and all I got was you. You, are not enough."

The Colonel leaves the room as another man approaches Steve.

"With all due respect to the Colonel, I think we may be missing the point. I've seen you in action, Steve. More importantly, the country's seen it."

"Paper.", He addresses his assistant.

"The enlistment lines have been around the block since your picture his the newsstands.", He holds up a newspaper.

"You don't talk a soldier, a symbol like that, and hide him in a lab. Son, do you want to serve your country on the most important battlefield of the war?"

"Sir, that's all I want."

"Then congratulations. You just got promoted."

"Can she come with me?", He nods towards Rebecca.

"That is, if you want?"

"I want nothing more.", She smiles.

"Of course. You and your girl will be the faces of this country."

They all shake hands.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
Author's Note: Sorry again for these short chapters! I hope you're enjoying the sorry so far. Soon, we'll see Bucky again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.4K 27
A love triangle of sorts happens between you, Steve and Bucky. For months you dated Steve, he broke your heart, for some time after you still helped...
209K 5.2K 9
You were never afraid of having two soulmates. It was common for some people to have more than one and you were ready to live your life out with the...
73.8K 2.2K 27
You had always had a celebrity crush thing on the 1940's war hero, Bucky Barnes. It was a silly crush because the hero was long gone, Right? You alwa...
3.8K 91 10
During the war every young able bodied man wanted to join the military, but none wanted it more than the Rogers twins. Sydney Rogers, a woman in the...