Royal Blood University 1: The...

By HellLockheartII

Royal Blood University is full of mystery so when Kianna received an invitation, inviting her to transfer to... More

Royal Blood University: The Vampire's Beloved
Royal Blood University 1: Meet the Trouble Maker
Royal Blood University 2: Swaddling Clothes
Royal Blood University 3: Invitation
Royal Blood University 4: The Makeover
Royal Blood University 5: Universidad de Sangre Real
Royal Blood University 6: Royal ID
Royal Blood University 7: Her Revenge
Royal Blood University 8: Armors
Royal Blood University 9: Start of Royal Class
Royal Blood University 10: The Schatten
Royal Blood University 11: The Comeback
Royal Blood University 12: Mysterious Dormmates
Royal Blood University 13: Taste of Death
Royal Blood University 14: Scary Kianna
Royal Blood University 15: The Secret
Royal Blood University 16: Finding Answers
Royal Blood University 17: Vampire's Den
Royal Blood University 18: Frostwolfe
Royal Blood University 19: Vamp-Angels
Royal Blood University 20: Dissaperó
Royal Blood University 21: Nightwoods
Royal Blood University 22: Midnighters
Royal Blood University 23: The First Move
Royal Blood University 24: El Rey
Royal Blood University 25: Visions
Royal Blood University 26: Awakening the Queen
Royal Blood University 27: Reign Elizabeth
Royal Blood University 29: The Demon Inside Her
Royal Blood University 30: The Beloved
Royal Blood University 31: The Headmistress
Royal Blood University 32: Cousin
Royal Blood University 33: Thirst

Royal Blood University 28: Elections of Queen

756 45 0
By HellLockheartII

Caspian Rayver

***

“Your highness, we are glad that you came.” It was one of the elders who said that. The Elders of the Blood Kingdom are composed of the ten wealthiest family. The one who spoke ranked fifth.

Shall we start?” agarang tanong ko sakanila kaya naman ay nagmamadaling tumango sila.

Tahimik lang akong nakikinig sa mga plano nila which is electing the future Queen of the kingdom. Though the fact that this kingdom already has its Queen. They just don't know it yet.

“The participants will be coming from the House of Claudisuos, House of Vacuul, House of Tepes, House of Gates, House of Roal, the House of Klar, and lastly the House of Celise. There'll be 7 participants for the upcoming elections your highness and all of them are the daughters and grand daughters of the Elders.”

Please specify.” maikling sambit ko.

Kaagad na tumango ito at tumalima. “The representative of the House of Claudisuos is Mary Kay Claudisuos daughter of the House of Claudisuos. Followed by Kate Anastasia Vacuul the daughter of the House of Vacuul. We have Charlotte Amelie Tepes the grand daughter of the House of Tepes. Followed by the daughter of the House of Gates, Penelope Willow Gates. We have Adeline Roal grand daughter from the House of Roal, The House of Klar also represents their lovely daughter Valentine Klar. Lastly, the grand daughter of the House of Celise, Mackenzie Celise.”

Hindi ako umimik habang binabanggit ang mga pangalan, honestly all of them are boring.

“The seven representatives will be here tomorrow your highness, they will present their most valuable thing to you as a form of appreciation for letting them participate in this election.”

Kaagad na tumango nalang ako at tumayo. “The meeting is now adjourned.” at kaagad na lumabas na ako sa silid at kaagad na tinungo ang kwarto ko sa palasyo.

I wasn't shock when I saw the library open. I was expecting this one to happen and looking how confused Kianna are makes me wanna tell her the all truth.

She asked and I answer her the whole truth. She is indeed a bathory. With or without emblem, she's a bathory.

Though I did not get her as a form of bait against the other kingdom. I got her because she's mine. Since the day she was born and was unwanted by her own father for becoming my beloved, that was the day that I claimed her mine. Everyone knows it, except for my people. They'll gonna know it soon enough since the bathorians are moving.

“So? You're busy tomorrow then?” It was Mi Reina’s voice who immediately woke me up from day dreaming.

“Yes, I'll be. I'm gonna meet the representatives for the election tomorrow.” sambit ko pa.

Kita ko kung paano lumungkot ang namamaga pa niyang mga mata na galing pa sa pag-iyak. “Elections for the future Queen? But you'll pay me a visit at the University right? I'll be really mad if you don't.” napangiti ako sa narinig. She doesn't sound mad at all.

Then she sigh, “But I understand, it's your duty. Picking your Queen to be on your side.” napawi ang ngiti ko sa narinig.

“You're already a queen to me Mi Reina. I just let the Elders do what is traditionally need to do in electing the future Queen. I have no interest on those maidens anyways.”

Napanguso siya. “I am your enemy Caspian. If your people finds out, it'll be the end of me.”

I sighed and caged her in my arms as we are still lying on the bed. “You’re not my enemy Mi Reina. Its just that, you happened to be the daughter of our enemy. Your father's sins does not deal anything with you.”

Then I heard her sobbed again. “Does your parents knew?” tumango ako.

“From the start Mi Reina.”

.
.
.

Another usual day as the king and it's boring and tiring as hell. Kianna is now back at the university and here I am now preparing myself since I'll be facing the seven maidens later on.

Minutes later, I proceed into my throne and I was all accompanied by my royal knights and guards. I was guarded securely. The fact that I can protect myself from anyone.

“Your highness, I am presenting you the daughter of the House of Claudisuos.” the door opens and revealing a beautiful maiden.

She bowed down and give me her sweetest smile that she can offer to the King. “Greetings your highness, I am Mary Kay Claudisuos and I present you this necklace that came from my greatest grandmother. This is the most valuable thing that I have your highness. Please accept this one as my appreciation.” she put it in the designated area where I wanted all the things to be.

The introduction continues and it was boring and time consuming. All their precious things are jewelries that does not even new to my eyes.

Hindi na ako nagulat ng pagkalabas ko ng silid ay may apat pa na nag-aabang saakin. They are holding different kinds of flowers at mukhang nag-uunahan pa sila.

“Your highness, I brought you some of our lovely flowers from the house of Roal.”

I looked at her and the flower before raising my hand then the knights appeared. Kita ko kung paano nanlaki ang mga mata nila at namangha. Tch.

“Excuse me ladies, but his highness dislikes flowers.” kaagad na tumalikod na ako at naglakad patungo sa kwarto.

When I went there ay kaagad na nagbihis ako para bisitahin ang reyna ko sa unibersidad. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang mapangiti. Damn!

As usual, I wore my disguise before teleporting myself inside my golden lambo. Now, wait a little longer til I get there Mi Reina.

Kianna Marie

***

“Today is the beginning of the election for the position of Queen. I am sure that the wealthiest maidens from perspective houses surely devoted themselves to the King.” dinig kong pag-uusap ng mga kaklase ko sa isang subject.

“Hopefully none of them would end up as the king's concubine.” bigla akong nanigas sa narinig. A concubine.

Napairap ang isa sa narinig. “Ha! If I'm that rich and I'm pretty there's no way that I'll end up as the king's concubine!” segunda pa n'ong isa.

“But ending up as the king's concubine means an heir and more connection Trexie. Come to think of it.” kaagad na naglakad nalang ako palayo dahil sa narinig.

“K!” kaagad na napatingin ako sa likod ng makita ko sina Kennedy. Same as usual malaki ang ngiti ni Kennedy ng makita ako.

Pero kaagad rin naman itong napawi ng mapatingin siya sa likuran ko. Kaya naman ay kaagad kong tiningnan ang likuran ko at kaagad na napaawang ang mga labi ko ng makita kong sino ito.

“Good afternoon gorgeous.” napakurap-kurap ako sa nakita. His hand even snake onto my waist at mas hinapit ako papalapit sakanya.

Are you going to the cafeteria? Mind if I join?” napatango-tango kaagad ako at ni hindi man lang ako nakapagpaalam kina Kennedy.

We went to the cafeteria to take out some food and then kaagad na dumiritso na kami sa dorm ko para doon kumain. Pagpasok nga namin sa cafeteria marami ang mga bampirang hindi makapaniwala na kasama ko ang hari nila. Pero ng masulyapan ko ang Schatten ay nakangisi lang ang mga ito at walang ibang sinabi.

Let’s eat.” aya pa ni Caspian. Tinanguan ko nalang siya at tahimik kami na kumakain hanggang sa matapos.

“Aren’t you happy Mi Reina?” later on he ask.

Napasulyap ako sakanya at sinimangutan siya. “I am. It's just that theres a thing that's in my mind again.”

“What is it?”

“Do all king's need concubine?” kuryoso kong tanong.

Kumunot ang noo niya pero sinagot parin ako. “No it's not. My father never ever had a concubine. Same as in our ancestors because they had this belief that if ever you had one, your soul will be forever buried in hell. Adultery to us is not tolerable Mi Reina.”

Hindi ako nakaimik sa sinabi niya. Yeah, adultery is a sin. A mortal sin.

“Are you now okay?”tinanguan ko nalang siya at nginitian. I am now relieved.

“Inaantok na ako Cas.” mahinang sambit ko.

Kaagad na hinila niya ako sa kama kaya naman ay magkatabi kaming nakahiga sa kama ngayon.

I rested my head on his arm habang nakayapos naman ang kanyang kamay sa baywang ko. We are facing each other.

Nakatitig lang ako sa mukha niya hanggang sa unti-unti na akong nilamon ng antok.

Kianna.. Take care if that book!

The book... Make sure to secure that book Kianna... Read it.. Read it when you're ready..

Mabilis na napahangos ako at napabangon ng pakiramdam ko kinapos ako ng hininga. Napatingin ako sa katabi ko ng makitang mahimbing ang pagkakatulog niya.

Tumayo ako at mabilis na tinungo ang closet ko para tingnan ang librong tinutukoy ng lalaki sa loob ng panaginip ko. Hanggang ngayon ay nakaukit parin sa isip ko ang boses niya.

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makita ko ang libro. He said that I will read it when I'm ready and I'm not. Not yet. After learning that I am a bathory, I didn't think that this is the right time for me to read the book.

“Mi Reina? Are you fine?” dahan-dahan kong isinara ang pintuan ng closet ng marinig ko ang boses ni Caspian.

“I’m fine.” maikling sagot ko bago bumalik sa kama, sa tabi niya.

We cuddled again but none of us even dared to speak. Sobrang naguguluhan na talaga ako. I don't know what to do.

“I-I don't know what to do anymore Cas...” panimula ko.

“Tell me what's bothering you so I can help.” he said in a gentle voice.

I sighed and tightly closed my eyes. “After knowing the truth that I am a Bathory. I am the heiress of your enemy, I am the threat in this university, do you still think that I can think straight Caspian? My friends will probably be in danger too and aside from that I don't think that I'll be able to face the Schatten again...” pahina ng pahina ang boses ko as I looked away.

I felt him caress my face. “Why?”

Napakagat ako ng pang-ibabang labi. “My family was the reason why they become like that. My family massacred their tribes.” napalunok ako na tila hindi na rin tinatanggap ng lalamunan ko ang mga salitang binibitawan ko.

“The Schatten does not think that kind of way Mi Reina. I know them more than you do. I save them so they can keep you. All of you were just victims Mi Reina so don't think that way okay?” pagpapagaan niya sa loob ko.

Nanubig ang mga mata ko. How can he be so sweet? I'm his enemy.

“Do you think I can make it?” tanong ko pa muli. I am completely lost right now.

He smiled and kissed me at the tip of my nose. “You can Mi Reina.”

Natahimik na naman kami sa pangawalang pagkakataon. Minutes later he's the one who open a topic.

“Mi Reina..”

Mula sa pagkakatingin sa kisame ay sumagot ako. “Hmm..” I hummed as an answer.

“Can I ask a favor?”

Dahil sa tanong niya ay napatingin na ako sakanya, kita kong nakatingin narin siya saakin and his ocean deep eyes sparkled. I smiled. “What is it?”

“Can you promise me that you'll only trust me no matter what things you’ll learn from this world?” parang hinaplos ang puso ko dahil sa pagsusumamo ng boses niya.

Tumango ako at nginitian siya. “Of course Cas.. I'll trust you more than anything else in this world.” buong puso kong saad sakanya.

And when he smiles, dumoble ata ng pagtibok ng puso ko. Then I suddenly remembered something.

“Cas.. about the elections for queen, what would be the process that the participants would undergo before winning?” malamlam ang mga matang tumingin ako sakanya.

Kaagad na sumagot siya na walang pagdadalawang isip. “The participants would only undergo three stages before becoming a Queen and first is that they have to show their skills. Second, they have to show the love that they have for the people as it is one of the responsibility of becoming a mother of this kingdom and the third one will be the hardest...” walang kurap-kurap na pinanood ko lang siyang magsalita.

“What makes the third one the hardest?” kuryoso kong tanong.

He smiled and winked at me.

Because they have to impress the king.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 13.3K 16
Harper Esmeralda Gazellian
21.2M 544K 37
"Do you want to be his favorite obsession?" DAHIL sa isang trahedya, ikinubli ni Virgo ang kagandahang taglay. Itinago niya iyon sa pamamagitan ng pa...
15M 483K 51
He is cursed. He is in heat and he wants you. *** Sampung taon lamang si Perisha nang kupkupin siya ni Kaden, ang misteryosong lalaki na kulay berde...
839K 33.1K 39
When your nightmare turns out as your reality is the most terrifying event that you will imagine in your whole life. Can you survive when you know t...