How to Write a Wattpad Story

By speedingheart

All the tips and tricks you need to make your Wattpad story a success! From discovering the plot, building th... More

How to Make a Wattpad Story
Step 1: The Storyline
Step 3: The Details
Step 4: How do I get my Story Noticed?
Author's Note

Step 2: The Characters

43.8K 481 60
By speedingheart

Step 2: The Characters

The characters in the story are extremely important. You decide what they look like, what their personalities are, and how they act. A good idea to get started with your characters is names.

1.                    Think About the Story. Your characters names should fit the storyline. If you’re writing a simple story (like a teen-fiction) then common names like Emily, Lucas, Max, or Sarah would be fine. But if you’re writing more into the paranormal or vampire genre, you should try some more mystical names.

2.                    Think About Friends and Family. It’s easy to use the names and personalities or friends or family members. It’s also a lot easier when you’re writing a description, when you know what they look like physically.

Coming up with a creative character name is also very difficult. Below are the URL’s to some websites with good name ideas.

http://www.top-100-baby-names-search.com/popular-australian-male-baby-names.html

http://momrecommended.com/baby-names/creative-girl-names/

http://momrecommended.com/baby-names/creative-spellings-for-baby-girl-names/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
567K 17.9K 77
Can you find the answer to these riddles?
275K 6.2K 151
This self care book contains masterposts, tips, advice and threads for yourself, health and lifestyle. From skin care, to dating, school and having f...
178K 3.8K 20
a compilation of tips to help you become the best version of yourself ✨