Highschool Singular Point

Autorstwa dragonNecroKing132

Issei Hyoudou, a perverted teenage boy who wished on becoming the Harem King. However, after being killed by... Więcej

Issei's Bio
Paring
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Cover
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Teasers
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapet 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: SERA O FIM DA TERRA!!
Chapter: [REDACTED]
Singular-verse Rules & Info

Chapter 2

4.4K 80 53
Autorstwa dragonNecroKing132

Third Person POV

The Ocean, the vast blue of open water. The ocean is a place that is both beautiful and very dangerous. Maybe it's cause of what lives in the ocean? All the dangerous creatures that could easily kill someone, or maybe it cause humans fear of getting stranded out in the ocean.

But it's more of the fear of the unknown since humanity has only explored only about 5% of the ocean, they know more about space than what happens on their own planet.

But there is a legend that is known, a legend that has been told all around the world. A legend of a giant monster called 'Gojira' or 'Godzilla', the mere mention of its name sends shivers down even the bravest of man.

They say when the sea turns red, the monster of the apocalypse will rise from the sea and bring a great catastrophe that will be the end of everything.

However, may believe it to only be what it is a legend. But since humanity has only explored 5% of the vast ocean, maybe the legend is true.

It was a beautiful day as the birds flew high in the air above the vast open blue, but it didn't last for long since the birds soon began to fly in random directions. Almost as if they sensed something that terrified them.

However, some of them weren't lucky as they suddenly died and fell into the water below. When this happened the water started to turn red, not from blood since the birds couldn't bleed.

Air bubbles began to appear, from the amount there was it was as if something was coming to the surface of the water at a fast speed, but what would it be? it couldn't be a Dolphine or a whale.

Suddenly, a large creature that resembled a pteradon erupted from the water with its wings spread out.

The creature was red in color, its beak was long and curves upward towards the tip, and its inside is completely covered in teeth. In between the top and bottom of the upper beak is a row of uniform blue scales starting a quarter of the way from the tip and ending at the eye.

On the back of its head is a singular, Pteranodon-like crest, covered in a yellow and white pattern that runs along its back to the end of its long tail. Along the creature's long neck are a blue dewlap, where the color spreads along the bottom jaw and lower beak. On its forehead, back, and tail are blue fins, with blood veins running up each one. Along its chest are rows of spikes that come to an end along its stomach.

The creature flapped its wings, allowing it to hover above the water as it let out a loud roar.

With that, the creature began to fly to the nearest land, as it was flying the creature seemed to be giving off some sort of red smoke or red dust.

It was a casual day at the school of Kuoh Academy, the students that arrived early were chatting among themselves as the ones who weren't early are just arriving now.

Making her way towards the school was Ras Gremory, Rias appeared to be an average beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body but that's what people think she is.

But in secret, she is a Devil, not those from movies with red skin, goat legs, or ram horns. Not those were demons, Devils are much different than demons. For starters, Devils are more intelligent while demons arent and use brute strength.

Rias was a part of a very powerful devil family, she is actually next in line to be the head of her clan.

However, at the moment Rias was in deep thought about something.

Rias: 'where could he have gone? there's no way he survived that Fallen Angel attack, I saw his blood and...some sort of Red Dust?'

(Flash Back)

Rias was sitting in her clubroom waiting patiently, she was told by one of her servants that a boy named Issei Hyoudou gained a date with a girl named Yuuma, but Rias knew that girl was a fallen angel.

A fallen angel was basically an Angel that was kicked out of heaven for committing sinful actions, such as Murder, lust, and much more.

Rias knew that the Fallen Angels were in Kuoh, but she didn't do anything about it cause she had to wait and see what they were planning first. Turns out they were sent to Kuoh to keep an Eye on Issei Hyoudou but looks like they have decided to murder him.

Rias has also kept an eye on Issei for some time and has sensed that he had a sacred gear, which is also known as God's Artifacts, which are items with powerful abilities bestowed upon humans by God of the Bible.

So Rias had an idea to save Issei's life, she would reincarnate him as one of her servants. That way he can live and Rias gets a new servant, so she sent her Familiar on the day that his date was happening and gave Issei a summoning circle on it.

However, something went wrong...Rias has waited for Issei to summon her, but nothing.

Rias: "He should have summoned me by now, maybe the Fallen hasn't killed him yet..."

And so Rias waited, and waited, and waited for Issei to summon her. She stared at the summon circle but nothing happened at all.

The crimson-haired girl narrowed her eyes as she stood up from her seat.

Rias: "Akeno!"

A door opened as a girl entered the room, this was Akeno, Rias's best friend and queen. Akeno was a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, very long black hair, and violet eyes. Her hair was tied in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backward, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.

Akeno bowed to her best friend.

Akeno: "Yes Rias? How may I be of assistance to you?"

Rias: "I'm going to check out where Issei and the fallen are, I'll contact you if i need backup"

Akeno bowed to her king.

Akeno: "As you command"

Rias summoned a transporting magic circle and stepped onto it, when she did the magic circle began to glow red.

Before long Rias disappeared from Akeno's sight only to reappear at the Kuoh park, the sun was still setting and no one was around at all.

Rias: "Strange, Issei and that fallen should be here? the magic circle should teleport me to where that piece of paper was and it's here..."

Rias looked around and saw nothing, but she soon looked at the fountain and saw some blood. Rias walked to the blood and kneeled down, she touched the blood and saw that it was still warm.

Rias: "it's still warm...which means this happened about a minute or so ago, but where is Issei's body? the fallen couldn't have taken is cause she would have no use for it..."

As Rias was thinking she soon noticed something next to the blood, it looked like some sort of red dust.

Rias: "Red Dust?"

Rias reached to touch it, but once she did she pulled her hand back and held onto it.

Rias: "What the hell was that!?"

When she touched the Red Dust, it felt like it was doing something to her but she didn't know what. But what she does know is that it didn't feel good.

Rias: "This Red Dust is strange....I've never seen anything like it before, I never even heard of red dust before..."

She then looked back at the blood before looking back at the Red Dust, she wondered if whatever happened to Issei had something to do with the Red Dust.

Rias: "I'll have to take a sample and give it to Sona, see what she thinks about it"

(FlashBack End)

Rias: 'I still don't get it, what does that Red Dust have to do with Issei's body disappearing? it makes no sense whatsoever

Rias let out a small sigh.

Rias: "I'll go see what Sona has found out with that Red Dust"

And so Rias began to make her way inside the school building, as she walked she heard the chatter of the other students. Some are about Rias and some are not, but Rias didn't bother listening to the words of others since she had a lot on her mind.

Before long she arrived at the student council building, having to walk up to the third floor of the school building.

Knocking on the door, Rias waited for an answer from the one inside the room.

???: "Come in"

Opening the door, Rias entered the room and closed the door behind her. She saw a girl sitting at a desk working on some paperwork. This was her childhood friend Sona Sitri, Sona was also a devil-like Rias and a part of a devil family that is really close to her family.

When the two first came to Kuoh, Sona changed her last name to blend in and not draw attention. Rias didn't cause she had no reason to fear anything, though Sona did not like it she respected Rias's decision.

Sona looked up from the paperwork and saw the crimson-haired girl who stood at the door.

Sona: "Ah, Hello Rias. It's good to see you again"

Rias smiled at her childhood friend.

Rias: "It's good to see you too Sona, hows the paperwork?"

Sona: "Frustrating, but I knew I would have to do quite a lot since I became the Student Council president. But I'm sure that's not why you are here?"

Rias almost giggled in amusement, Sona was really smart, and since she and Rias were childhood friends she knew a lot about Rias and that she doesn't do friendly visits without a reason.

Rias: "I came to see if you have discovered what that Red Dust is?"

Sona went silent as she placed down her paperwork and opened the drawer on her desk, Rias watched as she took out a flower pot that had a small yet beautiful flower in it.

But Rias noticed something, there was a little bit of the Red Dust on it, and it looked like it was slowly spreading.

Sona: "It would seem that this Red Dust is parasitic, but it isn't alive. I analyzed it and it seems to be some sort of Archetype"

This confused Rias as she raised an eyebrow at her childhood friend's words.

Rias: "An Archetype? what are you talking about Sona"

Sona: "You see Rias, Archetypes are referred to a group of exotic materials. It seems to have taken the form of this Red Dust when I analyzed it is discovered that its Occurrence creates a reaction of some kind"

Rias nodded her head understanding.

Sona: "However, after some more analyzing is discovered that the molecule is trans-dimensional; I'm guessing it extends out and can touch other dimensions with half of it will be in another dimension at any one time"

This shocked Rias.

Rias: "Trans-dimensional, how could such a small thing be capable of something like that?"

Sona: "I'm not sure, but if I had to guess. I feel like that there is something out there, something that is capable of manipulating the Archetype"

Rias was left completely speechless from Sona's theory, she doesn't think that her childhood friend is wrong but she was hoping she was.

The idea of someone or something out in the world being able of controlling this Red Dust which is capable of going to other Dimensions, frightened Rias a little.

Sona then cleared her throat.

Sona: "Tell me Rias, have you heard about the Legend that the humans have spoken of?"

Rias shook her head.

Rias: "No, I haven't. What's this legend? if you don't mind me asking"

Sona went silent as she stood up and walked to a bookshelf, Rias watched as Sona looked through the levels of books before grabbing one that looked quite old and slightly torn.

The heiress of Sitri turned and walked back to her desk and placed the old book on the table.

Both Rias and Sona stared at the book in silence as the heiress of Gremory slowly reached her hand out and opened the book.

When she did she went through the pages until Sona told her to stop, Rias eyes nearly widen in shock as she stared at the page in front of her.

The page showed a man on a small raft, fighting some winged monsters while a large and monstrous fish-looking creature swam next to the battle.

Rias: "Sona, what is this?"

Sona: "This is the legend I spoke of, they say When the sea turns red the apocalyptic beast shall appear and start the great catastrophe that shall be the end of everything"

Rias was left even more shocked by this, she wanted to say that it couldn't be real...But then again, both she and Sona are a part of the Supernatural, and humans don't really believe in that.

Rias: 'let's just hope that this legend stays a legend...'

...

...

...

END OF CHAPTER

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

803K 14.3K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
8.4K 130 20
A mysterious young man enters the town of Kouh in search of a student to carry on his teachings and legacy, as well as the ways of an ancient religio...
266K 3.9K 22
The factions are trying to catch a dangerous individual But what happens when this individual is right under there noses High class want his power S...
17.1K 359 9
The product of an accident forces a young boy to be fused with a being of destruction and chaos. Filled with unbridled rage and pain causes this chil...