One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

34 Neerav's performance

5.3K 294 18
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 34 Neerav's performance

Neerav headed to his room. Laila rushed inside before he reached her. Closing the door, he beckoned her. Laila gulped down. Keeping the alcohol bottle on his head, Neerav danced making Laila more nervous.

"Hey... Come here..." He yelled.

"Have you drunk?" She asked.

"Why are you asking as if you don't know my drinking habit?" He mocked.

Laila stood speechless.

"You know that I have a drinking habit and you know very well that I misbehave with women if I drink" he smirked.

Laila was scared. She looked here and there.

"You don't know one more thing about me... I start hitting whoever is in front of me when I drink"

Laila was shocked. Is he going to hit her? She started moving towards the door slowly to escape from Neerav, keeping her eyes on him. Neerav understood her intention. He reached the door quickly and clutched her hair tightly.

"Leave my hair..." Laila shouted.

"What do you think, am I going to blandish you?" He bullied her.

"It pains... Leave my hair..."

"This is how I too feel the pain... You made me rogue in my patents eyes..."

"You are a drunkard... Then what would your parents think of you?" She yelled.

"Anyone would become a drunkard if he gets a wife like you..." He said gritting his teeth.

"I said leave my hair, Neerav..."

"Why...? You so wanted to marry me..."

"I never thought you would behave like this"

"What would you think? Would Neerav be at your damn feet? Do you think I know nothing about your plan?"

"What plan?"

"Your father had given fifty lakhs to my friend Rakesh. Why? What relationship do you have with him? Do you have affaire with him or what?"

"Mind your tongue..."

"You don't say that. Who is Rakesh to you and your family? Is your father that generous to give fifty lakhs to someone who doesn't even have a proper assurance?"

"I know nothing about it"

"I will get to know everything about it. If I get to know Rakesh helped you to trap me, he will see the enemy in me... and you will see the REAL me" he warned and pushed her away.

Laila looked at him horrified. How did he know about fifty lakhs given to Rakesh by Anup? She felt a shiver running up in her spine. What will Neerav do if he gets to know the truth? What will happen to her? Laila was scared to death. For the first time, she felt like, her decision of marrying Neerav is wrong. Neerav will make her life hell for sure. Nothing other than divorcing him is going to be her choice. She wanted to make Raizada's life hell. But the situation became upside down. Laila didn't know what to do... How to handle the situation... The woman who created a situation to trap Neerav was scared about her present situation.

In the meanwhile

Khushi saw Arnav coming inside the room, closing the door.

"What happened Arnav? Why did Neerav shout?"

"He is drunk" he sighed.

"Whatttt? He truly drinks?" Khushi asked shockingly.

"Of course, everyone does..." Arnav said casually.

"What do you mean everyone does? Do you drink?"

"Yeah, I do... Tea, coffee, orange juice..." Arnav said controlling his laughter.

Khushi nodded no smilingly.

"I think I should have the drinking habit..." He said feeling sad.

"Why?"

"A drunken man can do anything he wants... in the excuse of his drunken state..."

"What do you want to do in the excuse of the drunken state?" She asked, confused.

"Do you truly want to know that?"

"Why? Is it a secret?"

"Nothing is a secret between us... Definitely not when it's about you"

"About me? What's that?"

"You can't expect TIME from the drunken man to get into the relationship... Because he won't be in his consciousness to listen to you..."

Khushi was dumbfounded. She dropped her base seeing smiling Arnav. She knew he is pulling her leg.

"I will kill you if you do something like that" she warned.

"Who cares...? Do whatever you want after the MAIN thing happened... I will happily die in your hands"

"You become mad" she laid down on the bed, facing her back, smilingly.

"I think Neerav would not have completed the bottle yet. He will surely give it for me."

Khushi bit her lip to control the laughter.

"Let me try to get it from him"

Khushi was about to say something,

That's when they heard the calling bell sound. Arnav knew Arvind and Ratna came from GH dropping Garima and Buaji.

"You sleep... It will take time for me to come." Arnav said seriously.

Khushi nodded ok.

"I will drink tomorrow night for sure"

Khushi threw the pillow on him. Arnav caught it smilingly and kept it on the recliner. He went to meet Arvind that's important.
Before Arnav came out of the room, Laila open the door with teary eyes. Arvind and Ratna became panicked.

"What happened, beta?" Arvind asked.

"Neerav is drunk..."

"Whattttt?" Arvind asked furiously.

Ratna was nervous. Neerav was going to be beaten up by Arvind today. She thought fearfully. Arvind galloped to Neerav's room and got stuck, seeing him talking with Arnav outside Arnav's room.

"I will tell you what to do about the deal," Arnav told Neerav as if they are discussing for a long time about the deal.

He smiled at Arvind.

"Did you drop them home Dad?" Arnav asked.

Arvind nodded yes, looking at Neerav with confusion.

"Go to sleep, Neerav. We will discuss tomorrow" Arnav said.

Neerav nodded ok.

"What are you discussing?" Arvind asked.

"Nothing Dad... I just want him to know something"

Arvind looked at Neerav suspiciously who was looking fresh. There was no symptom like, he was drunk.

Ratna who came there with Laila also was confused. Laila was horror stuck, seeing him normal.

"You said, Neerav is drunk?" Ratna asked.

Laila gulped down. She didn't know what to say because she couldn't understand what's happening. How is the man who was swaying a few minutes ago looking steady now? Which one is acting? This or that?

"When does she speak the truth? She always lies" Neerav said feeling sad.

"Why did you lie, Laila?" Ratna asked.

"I don't lie... He is the one who lies" Laila said miserably.

"Dad... I'm in front of you. Can't you say whether I'm drunk or not?"

Arvind looked at Laila.

"He was drunk... He fought with me" Laila said.

"I'm with Arnav from the time you left RM," Neerav said.

Arvind looked at Arnav who was plainly looking at him. Laila was shocked because she knows Arnav saw Neerav coming with an alcohol bottle. She didn't expect Arnav would be quiet like this. Somewhat she understood Arnav won't leave Neerav's side. After all, he supported Neerav even after seeing him in the worst situation that happened in front of his eyes on his wedding day. If Arnav stands for Neerav firmly, what could she do? This is not what she expected. She thought she can easily separate the brothers but these two did not seem weaker. If it's so, what will be her condition in the upcoming days? She was worried.

"Dad, I would like to tell you something very important about Rakesh," Arnav said.

Laila's face became dark instantly. Both the brothers noticed it.

"And... I want to tell you much more about Rakesh" Arnav said.

"What's the matter, Chotte?"

"Dad, there are many things that happened behind our back. We should know about it."

"Ok, let's go to the study room," Arvind said.

"Mom, you too come with us," Arnav said.

Ratna nodded yes.

"Neerav, you go to your room with your wife," Arnav said.

Neerav nodded ok. Laila's condition was so miserable. Don't know what Arnav is going to tell his parents about. She went with Neerav to his room with fear.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
425K 22.4K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...
525K 20K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
352K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...