~DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME~

By Stargirl1703

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐀 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 π‘πžπšπ«π­π‘π«π¨π›πž 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨... More

C H A P T E R 1 Introduction
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 8
C H A P T E R - 9
C H A P T E R - 10
A N N O U N C E M E N T
MaNan <333
C H A P T E R 1 1
New story
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R - 3

2.8K 165 21
By Stargirl1703

1010 words
Guys before you say anything I am telling you that manik is casual about Nandini and this story is all about

how manik will change himself for Nandini . Stay tuned and don't hate Manik

Manik was stunned after her outburst. He chased her and pulled her.

Nandini baby ruko wait.

Manik you have to be clear ya toh tum yeh flirt karna chodh do ya you have to leave me .

Baby isme breakup kese aagya.

Manik ye to boht pehle aajana chahiye tha .

I am sorry Nandini .

Manik its high time I think we should take a break.

Nandu..

No manik we need this. I am sorry.
Byee

Manik also left from the party. He never thought to breakup with Nandini in his life.

Next day
Nandini was collecting books from library and got bumped into a tall man all the books fall down and Nandini got hit with the table and her forehead started bleeding. The man was Manik .

Nandini are you okay
Manik said

Yes I am okay

Wait you are bleeding
Manik said in concern

Leave me Manik I am fine

You don't look fine lets go to sick bay

He took her to sick bay and got her wound dressed.

Manik now I have to go for lectures
Nandini claimed

Okay then byee.

Nandini reached in her classroom and sat on the first bench. While she was reading book everyone was talking about her. That how manik used her and break up with her. Nandini was feeling humiliated . Everyone was thinking that Manik broke up with her because he was done with her. But they didn't knew actual truth.

Manik was also very popular on Instagram and other social media. He was the most followed guy in Stanford's. He had about 900k followers while Nandini just had 200 followers.

Soon the lecturer came and completed it an hour.
Nandini took her stuff and moved out and took a glance of football ground but what he saw made her heart sank she saw Alya kissing Manik . Tears started welling up and she chose to rush.

She got out of the college and waited for Cab to come and pick her but there was no cab nearby. Also there was some guys eyeing her with evil eyes who were no other than Manik's so called friends.

They started troubling her and talking ill about her but Manik came at the right time and stopped them . He also made her sit in his car stubbornly.

I am sorry woh my friends were...
Manik said

No its okay its not your fault

Nandini why you are doing this
He asked

Manik ye tumhe khudse puchna chahiye . I saw you kissing Alya today.
She said with cracking voice tears already made there way out of her eyes.

Nandini I didn't kissed her she came and smashed her lips i tried pushing her and also I pushed her.

Oh okay but Manik flirting ?
Can't you stop doing that for me . Manik just because you flirt with these chicks people talk ill about me that Alya she teases me. People don't respect me.
She said while crying

Shh don't cry
He cupped her cheeks and wipe them

Nandini I will try .. i will try that for you

Nandini smiled and kiss his lips immediately. He reciprocated and start kissing her neck while smelling her cologne . While she opened first two buttons of his shirts . But phone rang in between.

It was Alya's phone.

Manik baby where are you we were about to make out and you just disappeared.

Listen to me Alya I don't like you and that kiss it was a forced kiss that you initiated so don't.

He cut the call.

Nandini I love you

I love you too Manik

Manik took her to his house and they completed their make out session after half an hour.

Nandini you are beautiful.
Manik said while intensely staring at her.

Okay. I didn't knew that
Nandini said confused

Nandini you know what my parents are going for Europe tour so you can come whenever you want .

Wow thats amazing .

Also I am thinking to throw a party at my house .

Okay cool .
Today's party at shanaya house
02:05pm
A message popped in Manik's phone

Manik decided not to take Nandini with him in parties because people teases him also and manik malhotra ko apni izzat boht pyari hai. He can't tolerate anyone saying about him.

Okay I will join you
02:07 pm

He replied back. Manik didn't informed Nandini about the party because he clearly don't wanted to take her to any of his parties.

N

ow coming to Shanaya she is Manik's ex girlfriend for 3 years.
Shanaya is also one of the hot chick from Stanford's. Nandini don't like her. She is Nandini's cousin also. She has 500k followers on Instagram and she's very popular.

__________________________
At party

Hey Manik
Shanaya came near manik

Hey shanaya

How are you its been long time.
She said while hugging him

I am totally good how about you
He said while hugging her.

Well tumhare bina achhi kesi ho sakti hun . Why did we broke up.

Oh god Shanaya you're such a drama queen let's have drink and then dance.

Okay lets go

After gulping five shots together he dragged her to dance and they started dancing intimately. Shanaya was intesely staring at him and manik also reciprocated. Shanaya came more closer and manik also came more close. Shanaya closed her eyes and tilted her head and they started kissing . It was a long and passionate kiss. They kissed for 10 mins and broke the kiss. Shanaya dragged him to the corner. And started kissing him on his neck and collarbone while manik was kissing her neck .

Manik you still the best kisser I have ever seen.
She said

Thanks Shanaya.

After very long time I had this kind of kiss. Do you wanna take me your home

No shanaya aah woh actually my parents are home and moreover we can't do that

Why manik just because we broke up?

Yes
He said and left from there

(Manik clearly can't stop flirting because he want to be cool and wannabe guy and he enjoys attention from everyone)

Guys please vote your constant votes keep me motivated. Also comment . And no bashing .

Few words for shanaya

Few words for manik

Few words for MaNan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
363K 17.2K 45
#1 in Kyy #37 in manan. He followed me to the terrace and kept saying me to stop.. When I reached at the terrace I started shouting.." Why are u do...
You and I By

General Fiction

59K 4.2K 71
Nandini Murthy A girl who used to be the most cheerful is now a silent version of herself. A silent spectator in the life around her. A child's worse...
107K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...