Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 5

5.2K 273 42
By slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Book:

Two years passed away like that, Slowly Hoseok and Namjoon started to grow up and Jin and yoongi started to teach the Hell rules and basic education.... They are learning from their father...... They are getting born as a ruler who will in later life rule hell together.

✳️✳️✳️

In Seoul

There is a black suit man just entered in the strip club of Seoul...... He took a glance of the whole place then go to the seat..... After sometime, the strippers came on the dance floor and started to dance and seduce the man's who are sitting in whole place......His eyes got stuck on a specific person who is dancing in his side of the poll..... The girl looked at him and started to swing her hips more.... Trying to make his impressed..... she bite her lower lip making it more seductive towards him..... She goes to him and sit in his lap and started to grind him..... Of course, the man is enjoying it gracefully.... He grab her hair making her flinch by his sudden touch...... He whispered in her ears.....

???: I want more from you.... So, lead me the way.....

He said in his deep husky voice making her feel excited.... But did she know this is a very mistake she did that will lead her to death........

The girl: yes, sir.....

And with that they goes to a private room of the club where they can satisfy their customers by their strippers....

As they closed the door, the room filled with the sound of moans, groans and heavy breathing......  After the blissful moment, she got up naked.... Wrapping a blanket, she head towards the washroom..... That's how the girl makes her live by selling her body..... She belongs to a very poor family... She needs to feed her family and for that she can do anything and that thing is selling herself to any man.... She didn't know that this night her life will completely change.....

He get up from the bed and wear his pants..... He looked at the sky and see red moon.... He creepily smiled....... Suddenly from her back the black wings started to grow... His eyes became crimson red...... The girl get out of the washroom and see the man she slept looking a complete different person..... She got shocked seeing all of this..... She tried to run away but he caught her by neck and throw her in the bed and hovered in top of her.....

The girl: who are you??? What are you????

The girl is shivering under him and he is satisfied with this.....

???: I am the devil king of Hell..... Kim Kang Min..... The Lucifer.....

He said as he licked her tears that is coming down from her eyes.....

Min: And I want you.....

And with that he took out the soul of her body and her body turned into ashes.......

Min: Hell is going to welcome a new mistress and a new Heir.......

And that's how, the fifth Heir of Hell, park Jimin was born in the Same surname of her mother, Park Yeri........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Ms. Kim got pregnant again after he took Yeri to the hell.... That girl is a stubborn one.... She tried to escape from here many times  and in the last attempt  she got caught eventually by Ms. Kim...... Yeri tried to get out of Mrs. Kim grip but she make Yeri calm down  as she is pregnant by Jimin... And in that time, Ms. Kim shared her own story with Yeri.... Eventually they became close...... And that night, Min gets to know about it and he wanted to teach her a lesson that she would never forget.... In the situation, Mrs. Kim saw how angry Min is.... She hide Yeri in the closet.... In the keyhole of the closet Yeri saw everything..... She saw her getting raped by him in the sake of saving her..... She cried but didn't uttered a sound....... After that, Min get out of the room and she immediately marched towards her and hide her naked form from the blanket and hugged her and cried to the core ..... Maybe she is a stripper who sells body but she has a heart... A pure soul...... And that's how, Yeri's hope for getting out of here vanished..... And the sixth Heir of Hell, Kim Taehyung born.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

After one year of Jimin and Taehyung born, Min again go to earth to find the last woman who will give him a heir...... He looked for her and finally, he found her in Busan.....But she is widow and already have a daughter from her late husband.... But it didn't stop him from getting her..... He approached to her as a gentleman and make a Friend relationship that soon turned into a love relationship.... And they got married..... And after that they moved into the new house with her daughter..... She is so happy finally she got the chance to be happy again.... But she didn't know that it's not a happy ending.... It just started...... They spend a blissful night together and when she opened her eyes from sleep and got shocked seeing the horrible thing in front of her....... She screammed loudly as she saw her only daughter tied in the chair and blood is coming out all of her body.... The little girl is crying because of pain... Her mouth is sealed with tape...... And beside her her husband is Standing smiling creepily......

???: I guess, you liked my gift, my dear wife, Jeon Sumi???

He said with his very creepy voice.......

Sumi: Min.... What..... what did you do??? You did this???? Why????

She screammed loudly asking him the question as she is about to get up from bed but she is chained by the bed......

Min: because she is a obstacle between my plan..... And it's time to get rid of it.... I can't wait to take you with me.....

And with that he snapped that little girl neck.....

Sumi: SOMI!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!

and with that she started to trash around trying to free herself..... She is crying seeing her daughter lifeless body..... He then come in front of her....

Min: And now, it's time for us to go to our real place.....

And with that, he took out her soul and goes to hell......And that's how, The last heir, the seventh Heir of Hell, Jeon Jungkook is born.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Time passed by, as they became younger.... Devil princes..... The Seven Devil Princes who is the next ruler of Hell and Devil king's only pride...... His ultimate strength......He trained them in such a way that they have no mercy on anyone..... They spend their time in making out with demon girls and with their training....... They are handsomeness poured out from them...... In the Harem of Devil, Demon girls are eager to have one night with them.... Only their favourites can go to them that was assigned by the devil king......

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Kim Namjoon

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

But in every cruel and dark story, there is something that makes everything right or make very wrong..... Just like their father, they also ruined a girl's life.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board

Guys, I might be not able to update more like I used to do before exam... As I have to study for my upcoming university admission test..... So, there is no guarantee that I will be able to update daily... So, bear with me for sometime...

Love 💕💕💕💕 you guys.....

This is Happy New Year 🎊🎊🎊🎊 gift....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
305K 15.5K 62
"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the girl is screamming .... "because I want...
5.1K 216 4
Staker , Psycho, Step brothers, Mafia , forced marriage and many more MATURE ALERT ❌ Y/n is a innocent and sweet girl unaware of the monsters in hu...
599K 23.9K 31
"For once, can you look at me?" "I've always seen you as you are." __________________________________________________________________________________...