Don't Look Back

Od Cheerreader96

Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she get... Viac

Don't Look Back- Chapter 1
Don't Look Back- Chapter 2
Don't Look Back- Chapter 3
Don't Look Back- Chapter 4
Don't Look Back- Chapter 5
Don't Look Back- Chapter 6
Don't Look Back- Chapter 7
Don't Look Back- Chapter 8
Don't Look Back- Chapter 9
Don't look back- Chapter 10
Don't look back- Chapter 11
Don't look back- Chapter 13
Don't look back- Chapter 14
Don't look back- Chapter 15
Don't look back- Chapter 16
Don't look back- Chapter 17
Don't look back- Chapter 18
Don't look back- Chapter 19
Don't look back -Chapter 20
Don't look back- Chapter 21
Don't look back- Chapter 22
Don't look back- Chapter 23
Don't look back- Chapter 24
Don't look back- Chapter 25
Don't look back- Chapter 26
Don't look back- Chapter 27
Don't look back- Chapter 28
Don't look back- Chapter 29
Don't look back- Chapter 30
Don't Look Back- Chapter 31
Don't Look Back- Chapter 32
Don't Look Back- Chapter 33
Don't Look Back- Chapter 34
Don't Look Back- Chapter 35

Don't look back- Chapter 12

1.8K 34 20
Od Cheerreader96

Chapter 12-

It was loud and crowded by eight I was beginning to regret inviting the whole school.

“Hey babe I’ve barely seen you around tonight.” I turned and saw Chase with a cast on his right arm.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

“How are you feeling, does it hurt.”

“Not, really. Do you want to dance?” I nod my head and we go out to the dance floor.

We danced together for about forty-five minutes and I was getting tired.

“I’m gonna go get something to drink, do you want anything?” He nods and I walk over to the drink table take two cups and pour some punch in them.

I make my way back to the dance floor and look for Chase.

“Where the hell did he go?” I look around the floor but I can’t find him.

I walk over by the DJ where there’s this little table Jessica set up to put your drinks on while you dance.

“I don’t think you need two cups of punch so I’ll just take this one.” I look up to see Justin stealing one of my cups.

“Well they weren’t both for me you know.” I take a drink of my punch and glare at him.

“Sure they weren’t, but I’ll pretend to believe you for now anyway.”

Just as I was about to say something Jessica came running over to me and she pulled me to the dance floor.

“Jessica, what’s wrong?” I laugh and look at her.

“Shh, we have to dance now.” I look at her hand and see a cup I pick it up and sniff it.

“Jess, how many did you drink?” she hold up 3 fingers and her pinky.

“Four?!”

“No silly three and a half.” I knew it she’s drunk. I should have known she always gets carried away at parties.

"Where did you get this?" I ask her impatiently.

“Outside in the back yard.” I turn to go outside but she grabs a hold of my arm.

“Dance with me, please?” I sigh and nod my head and reluctantly hand her back the cup.

We dance for a while but then she starts to feel dizzy and she starts to sweat.

“I think you need to go lie down for a while Jess.” I led her to the door but she was too heavy for me to carry her to the house.

“Need a hand?” I nod and Justin comes over to take Jessica’s side.

“Thanks.” I open the door and we lead her out of the guest house to the main house.

I unlock the door and turn the light on and walk upstairs to clean off her bed, Justin follows behind me and sets her on her bed.

I take off her shoes and then she lays down I cover her up and turn her lights off as we walk out.

“Thanks for helping me with her; she can be a handful sometimes.”

“Tell me about it you weren’t the one who had to carry her, but she did say some things.” He looks down at me smiling.

I stop walking halfway to the guesthouse door.

“What did she say?”

“A lot of things, but she mostly talked about you.” I look at him confused.

“What things did she say Justin?” I grab his arm to stop him from walking.

“She told me not to tell.” I look at him and pout.

“Please tell me what she said.”

“Okay fine but don’t tell her I told you and don’t get mad at her.”

“Deal.” I hold out my pinky to him and he looks confused. “It’s a pinky swear.”

He smiles and pinky swears with me and I feel little prickled of heat from our brief touch.

“She seems to think that we um like each other.”

“Well, yeah I mean were friends right?” I look at him.

“That’s what I said, but here are her words; ‘I know you guys like each other you should pay close attention, have you noticed how she blushes around you? I mean you’re not that stupid are you?’”

I turn away trying my best not to blush and my checks turn red. I was going to hurt Jessica once she felt better.

“Let’s get back to the party.” I tried to change the topic but it didn’t work out.

“You know if I didn’t know better I would say she’s right.” I look up at him.

“So that would mean that you like me, right?”

I walk closer to him waiting for an answer.

“Uh, let’s go dance.” I turn my head and frown disappointed but quickly turn back to him and smile.

“Sure.”

He takes my hand in his and we walk back to the guest house.

Once we get in the doorway he drops my hand and pushes me over to the dance floor, I look around for Chase since I haven’t seen him for about an hour.

The first five or six songs are fast and I have fun bumping and grinding to music with Justin.

“Alright, were going to slow it down here.” Said the DJ.

I turn to look for chase but I couldn’t find him anywhere I turned to leave the dance floor but Justin grabbed my arm and pulled me back toward him.

“You can dance with me if you want.”

“Of course I do.” He smiles and pulls me close to him.

I put my arms around his neck as he puts his around his waist as the music starts.

He pulls me closer to him and stares into my eyes, I look away to lay my head on his shoulder.

He sways us the music and then I feel his head bend near mine and I hear him whisper the song in my ear.

“I don’t quite know

How to say

How I feel”

He pauses and waits for the song to continue. I wrap my arms tighter around his neck as he begins singing in my ear again.

Those three words

Are said too much

They’re not enough”

I’m surprised at how he can actually sing and as he’s still singing in my ear to me I lift my head and move one of my hands from around his neck and I look around quickly to see if anyone paying attention.

They weren’t so I move my mouth to his jaw line and give him a quick kiss. I blush and lay my head back down on his shoulder smiling as I close my eyes.

He must have been surprised because he stopped singing for a verse or two before he began again.

His thumbs traced tiny circles on the small of my back and I sighed enjoying the moment.

The song ended and I was very reluctant to move away from his warm body.

We both pulled away from each other slowly and we walked into the kitchen.

We didn’t say anything to each other for about two minutes and I felt ackward so I pulled put my phone.

1 new message

From Chase-

Sorry I left so early my arm was killing me and I also ran into Aimee and had to take her home because she felt dizzy.

See you later babe,- Chase.

I sighed and put my phone away when a something in the corner of the room caught my eye.

“You haven’t seen Aimee and Chase here have you?” I looked at him waiting and he looked back to me.

“I saw them leave when you went to go get punch, I think they outside to his car why?” I took my phone out and showed him the text.

“Did they have their things?”

“Chase did, Aimee didn’t.” I walked over to the big pile of things I saw in the corner and saw Aimee’s purse and coat.

I picked up the purse and walked back over to Justin.

“Whose purse do you have?”

“It’s Aimee’s but I don’t understand why she would leave without it.”

“Maybe she didn’t leave.”

I look at him confused and scared.

“But Chase said he took her home why would he lie to me?” he shrugs and I dump Aimee’s purse out on the table.

There’s a bottle of Pure Seduction by Victoria Secret, her phone house keys and other useless items.

My eyes go back to the perfume and my suddenly clicks something into place.

I back away from the table and go upstairs looking for Aimee.

I try the bathroom, and the first two bedrooms but I didn’t find her so lastly I try the master bedroom and I slowly open the door to find Aimee but she’s not alone.

“Don’t you knock are you really that stupid.”

“Yes, actually I am that stupid.” By this time tears are starting t form in my eyes and Chase pushes Aimee off of him.

“Alexa I—“

“Save it I don’t want to hear it any more Chase!”

I shut- no slam the door as Chase got up and tried to talk to me.

I ran down the stairs two at a time and I was in the kitchen before when Chase put his hand on me.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t Fucking Touch Me!” I try to push him away from me but he wont move.

“Alexa listen to me, you weren’t supposed to see that.”

“Yeah I wasn’t supposed to see that? Does that mean you were going to keep doing it behind my back? You’re such an asshole!” by this time there’s a group of people around us including Aimee I walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face.

“You are a whore, I thought you were my friend but you’re not your just a slut.”

“Alexa you have no right to slap her!” yelled Chase from behind be and he tried to touch me again.

I jerked away from his touch.

“Oh but yet she has the right to have sex with you, in my house at my party?!” there tears streaming down my cheeks, a mix of sad and angry tears Chase come near me and I back away a step, at this point the DJ’s stopped the music everyone’s watching the fight between us.

“How long has this been going on?” he looks away and that pisses me off.

“I SAID how long has this been going on Chase why won’t you answer me!” my hands are in fists at my sides.

“Since the middle of junior year.” He looks down to his feet.

“The same year after we started dating?!”

He nods his head and I lose it.

I slap him across his face and kick him in the balls with the spike of my heels I try to hit him more but some of his football buddies have a hold on me.

“I thought you loved me Chase what happened to that, why the hell did you cheat on me with her she’s nothing but a slut!” I’m still crying and being held back I use off of my strength and brake free of their hold.

I lean down close to his face.

“In case you didn’t know already it’s over, I don’t want to ever see or talk to you again the same goes for you Aimee.” Chase is on the floor from when I kicked him I walk past him kick his cast.

He holds his arm in pain and I run past him and push my way through the crowd and get to the door, I push it open and run out of the lawn and down the road.

I take my heels off and walk down the road with them in hand, alone.

It starts to rain so I run into the forest and I hear someone calling my name.

“Alexa!”

I start running again and I trip over some underbrush and scrape my forehead on a tree.

I stand up and lean my body on the tree not able to run anymore, I start crying, full on sobs.

I put my chin on my knees and cry as the rain picks up and soaks me to the bone.

“Alexa…” I look up to see Justin standing above me with a pained expression on his face.

He’s soaking wet too and he comes to sit down next to me.

“Why was I so stupid?”I look up at him crying and hiccupping.

“Alexa your not stupid, if anything you were smart you figured out what was going on by finding her purse and her perfume.” He reaches down and wipes the tears from my cheeks.

I scoot closer to him and I lean my head on his shoulder and cry as she wraps his arms around me and traces patens on my arm.

I start to shiver after a while and he takes off his flannel shirt and hands it to me.

“No, I’m not going to take it away from you I don’t want to get you sick.”

“Alexa, I don’t care about myself I care about you.” I look at him speechless and he wraps his outer shirt around me.

“Justin, I feel dizzy.” I lay my head down on his lap and he smoothes my hair off of my forehead.

He pulls his hand away fast and I hear him gasp.

“What’s wrong.” I try to sit up but he makes me lay down.

“Alexa did you hit your head on anything?”

“Yeah I feel and it hit a tree; Justin I just want to sleep right now.” I snuggle my head on him more and close my eyes.

“Alexa no, you hit your head and your bleeding, you cannot go to bed we have to take you to the hospital.” He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes.

“Stay awake for me Alexa, please.”

“No…” I mumble barely coherent.

He starts to run toward his car and I start to get sleepier.

I hear a car door open and I feel myself being set down on a seat.

The car starts and he pulls away and speeds down to the emergency room I hear the car stop I feel arms around me and run to the emergency room door.

“I need help now, she hit her head and I don’t know if she has a concussion or not but she’s bleeding; bad.”  I can feel Justin hold me tighter to him.

“Oh dear, bring her this way….” The women’s voice got drowned out as I relaxed and slipped into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Vote Fan!

[AN: I stayed up till 7:00 in the morning writing this and coming up with a song for them to dance to I’ve had this chapter in my head for a while now, so I hope you liked it because I had a amazing time writing it.

 If you watch skins then you should know what happened to Chase lol, and if you don’t go to YouTube and look it up and if you do type in MTV skins Tony and Michelle fight scene and go to 1:35 unless you want to watch the useless stuff.

Also ignore the part about the STD or not knowing who he cheated on her with, so that’s it I think.

P.S the song Alexa and Justin danced to is on the right side side if your on ipod/phone or andriod you wont see it.

Comment Vote Fan!]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.2K 26
Regret is one of the most worst emotion that you could even have. Thinking If you never did this or did that thing would of been different. That's w...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
3.5M 72.5K 36
At age 16, Alex's heart was broken severely by the only boy she felt loved her. Now she's back and he left an everlasting change. She's dropped the g...