WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
New Year, New Celeste
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks

The Fight

3.1K 117 14
By its_red_riot_

"I'm a man." Seth argues as we discuss plans for tomorrow's little meet and beat. "You can't keep me on the sides forever."

"Yes we can." Paul said pulling him into a headlock. "Besides this is important, you gotta protect Bella."

"Exactly, which is very important." I tell him. "I don't trust Edgar to do a good job."

"Then why aren't you watching her?" He asks with all the sass of a preteen.

"Because Jasper thinks I'm more help on field." I tell him.

"How unfair." He says and walks to the kitchen.

"This is so much fun." I mutter to Logan who was weirdly laying across my lap like a dog.  "You comfy down there?"

"Not really you're not exactly soft." He says yet continuing to lay on me. "So how's Emmett?"

"Why don't you go ask him? It'll be a cute bonding moment." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Please don't tell me you're still on this whole we're not together thing?" He asks rubbing his hands over his face.

"Well we're not back together." I say and cross my arms. "So I'm just telling the truth."

"You are so stubborn."

"Choke on a dick."

"When you go choke on Emmett's." I pinch his nipple. "Owwww you bitch."

"Hey what are we?" Jared asks him pointing a finger.

"Werewolves not swear wolves." Logan mutters rubbing his nipple. "Don't you have hunting to do?" He asks glaring at me.

"Unfortunately." I tell him smirking at him. "Alright I'll see you losers later."

"Be safe." Paul says as I leave the house.

"You too, all of you."

-

"So you're telling me we left the virgin Eggplant alone with miss wanna get drunk and nasty Bella?" I ask Emmett through my laughter. "He's gonna be traumatized."

"That's the plan." He tells me smiling. "Besides it was either that or you and Edward hang out on this trip."

"Ah so it's for his safety." I say nodding. "Smart smart."

"Are you actually gonna be mad at him for what is quite literally forever? That's a long time."

"Him, Rosalie and Alice." I tell him. "For as long as we shall be unalive."

"You're so weird."

"Thank you. Now race you." I yell pushing him over and running away.

"Cheater!" He called trying to catch up to me.

-

We stood in a clearing where Alice saw this whole situation happening and we've been here for hours waiting. This is more boring than high school.

"They're coming." Alice says and then I can hear them running.

"This should be fun." I say and see the first one burst through the tree line. "Bring it baby."

-

"Bree where is Ryle?" I ask snatching her from behind the bolder. "Now Bree!"

"They went with Victoria." She says flinching as the sounds of vampires being slaughtered and the pack growling. "Ryle said the mountains."

"Okay stay here, if they ask say I went to Bella." I tell her and she nods. "You'll be okay." I tell her and run off, because I'll be damned if Edward kills Andrew.

-

"Don't listen to him Andrew." Victoria says, I'm watching as Seth and Edward guard Bella. "Remember they're the ones who hurt you."

"No she's lying." Edward says. "She's manipulating you so she can avenge her lover, his name was James."

"Don't let him manipulate you like this Andrew." She touches his face. "I only love you. You know that don't you?"

"Funny cause you said the same thing to me." Ryle snarks. "Maybe he is right Andrew." And that ladies and gentlemen is how you make hostile men your bitch.

"Can you believe this Andrew. Ryle turned on us." Victoria says baring her teeth at Edward. "All for the people who help Celeste. That girl who killed your sister." EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME.

"She didn't kill her." Bella says stepping forward. Love the support sis but back the actual fuck up. I swear she's an idiot. I glare at her and then see something I never thought I would. This bitch has on a engagement ring. An ugly one but still. What the fuck. "She's lying to you."

"Come one Andrew, help me with them and we can avenge Allison."

"Who the fuck is Allison dude?" I ask finally stepping into their sight. "Cause I've only killed one person and his name was like Kyle or some shit."

"See she doesn't even remember Allison. Because she doesn't care."

"Are you talking about Addison you dumb fuck?" I ask her and she snarls at me. "Imagine trying to be a manipulative bitch and you can't even do it right."

"See she's trying to hurt me like she did Allison. You can protect me."

"She's a liar." I tell him.

"No you are." Andrew said and lunged at me.

"Her name was Addison." I say dodging him as he keeps attacking me. I can only pray that Edward and Seth got Bella. "She killed herself because your parents love was conditional."

"Shut up."

"I loved her." I tell him while we keep playing this game of cat and mouse. "And she loved you so much." God this is exhausting. "You know this, fucking hell you know me, remember we saw each other at the cemetery."

"Fuck you."

"Well one you're not my type. Two you're a minor so it's a little weird man." I tell him running around in circles. "You know I remember we used to play tag, this is kinda like that but you know more risky."

"Are you trying to be funny?" He asks me stopping his chase. "Really?"

"Look I have mommy issues man, this is how I cope." He just sighs. "You know I remember when you used to like these jokes."

"They're horrible."

"Like your parents." I tell him before I lunge at him and pin him. "Now we're gonna talk about all this rationally."

"Bitch."

"Yea yea."

-

"I hate you." Andrew mumbles as I drag him down the mountains to the clearing. "Can you let me go."

"Let me think . . . No." He grumbles something and continues his sulking. "Now we're gonna go meet Example's family, we don't like Range or Advent, everyone else is cool."

"You're annoying."

"Been called worse." I tell him shrugging. "And you little wolf, you did good." I tell Seth and he grins at me with Ryle's arm in his mouth. Such a shame he decided to let pussy rule his death. "Oo bonfire."

"Celeste we're burning innocent bodies." Carlisle says.

"Go us." I say shrugging, I see Emmett Paul and Logan talking. "Um excuse me what the fuck?"

"Bonding." Leah whispers. "You did good, go burn it." She says to Seth who runs off. "Look at the little family you're putting together."

"No this is illegal and weird." I tell her. "What do they even have in common? Muscles and the audacity?"

"Killing vampires?" She suggests and then we hear it, the crack of Jacobs left side of his body. "That idiot."

"They're coming." Adam says. "6 minutes."

"You guys have to go, the Voltori won't honor the treaty." Carlisle says. "I can come after to set his bones back properly."

"Great great now shoo." 

"Rude." Paul says rubbing my hair. "Be good."

"I make no promises." He smiles before jogging after the rest of the pack. "Come here Bree." She walks over and I pin a copy of the crest Aro gave me to her sweater, I had already pinned one on Andrew. "Just be calm it'll all be fine. And don't look at Jane."

We wait another two minutes before the core four appear. They take off their hood as one like a boy band, ladies and gentlemen give it for the guard. Ha.

"I've never seen a coven escape a battle of this magnitude." Jane says.

"We were lucky." Carlisle says with that smile that men do.

"I doubt that."  She says and locks eyes on Bree. "Who's this?" Bree flinches and hides behind me and Andrew. "Celeste."

"Jane." I say smiling at her. "Janes inferiors." Jane smiles at me again and I wink.

"Who created them Celeste?"

"Some batshit crazy chick. Name was Victoria."

"Maybe you heard of her." Egbert snarls and my god just when you think men can't get any worse.

"Don't be ridiculous Eddie." I say taking the attention back. "If the Voltori knew they would've dealt with it. Right Jane?"

"Exactly." Jane sniped. "Well then they're in your coven now?"

"A small little family." I tell her pulling the two into a hug. "Real small town sweet. Ya know?"

"Well make sure you can take care of them." She says. "And Caius says to remember the clock."

"Don't worry I know."

"Goodbye."

"Bye Jane."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.5K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale
134K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...
1.4M 26.8K 47
"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female
332K 6K 62
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ, ɢᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ---- "You saved me the day we met, and you kept saving me from every moment...