Can't Have Your Cake And Eat...

By kingmea

*some chapters may be private , follow me then delete it and add it back . Should I call myself simply confus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sequel

Chapter 12

5.5K 298 58
By kingmea

Trinity
A week later..

I was at work on cloud nine. I had been having a good week. Manny was constantly sending me these wack pick up lines. I was dying of laughter at his last message. As soon as I put my phone down, he sent another msg.

MannyGetDaPanties 💦👅🙊😩👑 2:55pm: Roses are red violets are blue, when you get off work come sho me what that mouf do.

I died laughing at my register.

Me 2:57pm: bruuuuh 😩😭😭😭 get tf off my phone before I block you 👋!

MannyGetDaPanties 💦👅🙊😩👑2:58pm: 😂 chill gurl... I got a idea💡

Me 2:58pm: what is it ?😬

MannyGetDaPanties 💦👅🙊😩👑 2:59pm: you'a find out soon enough. Now get home 👋.

I scrunched my face up at his message trying to rack my brain. He'd been dropping hints like these for the last few days. I really don't know what he's thinking up in that big ass head , but I was bound to know soon.

I clocked out of the work computer and cleaned up the station. I waited on my coworker to come in and proceeded home.

I thought of Amir and how he's really been keeping him and my cousin a secret. I laughed inwardly because I'd do the same. We were so much alike.

On the other hand, Manny's been making time for us to get to know each other completely. Our conversations are genuine and he's been so patient about Marcel even calling my phone. He's just so different. The way he talks and carries himself is on a whole different bracket. I figured it would bother him but he handles it with the most confidence.

As I pulled up to my house, I hopped out yawning. There was a huge teddy bear blocking my front door. He had on a tux with a top hot and there was a card in the jacket pocket. I was so giddy as I pulled it out to read:

For our first date,
I wanted it to be special like you are to me,
To be honest..
Lil mama , you every thing I wanted my dream girl to be,
I'll let you be my queen if you king me...

I know it's corny, but get dressed and wear something nice and meet me at our spot by 8. Don't be late.

- ya baby

I was cheesing so hard as I made my way inside thinking of what he was up to. This would be our first official date and I didn't how it was going to go because I was so nervous. I had no idea where our secret spot was, but I'm sure we'd be there regularly once I saw it.

I was thinking up an outfit as I say with my face in my hands. Then it came to me. I walked into my closet and picked out a white crop top with spaghetti straps, a high waist skirt with tropical green leaves, white one strap heels and a black clutch. I laid everything out on the chair in my room and took off my shoes and pants. I needed to nap first. I set my alarm on my phone for five thirty and crashed.

--------------------------------------
7:30pm

As I was adding my diamond ear rings and gold bracelet. I parted my hair down the middle and feathered both sides lightly in the front. I was completely confused on what to do once I was ready. His card explained nothing after me getting ready. I walked down the hall to see if he stopped by Drew's, and there was a sticky note with his same hand writing on the inside of the front door.

Go get in the car.

P.S. what I tell you about leaving the door unlocked?

I laughed a little and went and grabbed my clutch throwing my Ultimate Dish lip gloss, phone, charger, wallet, and mace into my clutch. Once I got all that ready , I was in the car. I was confused again until Drew came and knocked on my window, making me jump out of my skin.

"What's up?" I said clutching my chest a little.

"My bad. This blew off yo window earlier. I think you need it." He said passing me another long sticky note.

"Thanks," I said as he walked off.

I looked at the paper and the horrible ass map and busted out laughing. It was red, green and blue lines scattered. His lines were crooked and it was arrows everywhere. The only reason I could figure it out is because of the key at the bottom telling me which arrows went first. I pulled out my phone:

Me 7:50pm: where am I going?

MannyGetDaPanties💦👅🙊😩👑 7:51pm: shit ion know

Me 7:51pm: bruuuuh 😑

I figured I wouldn't get an answer because he'd read my message and he wasn't typing. I pulled out and followed the map to the best of my abilities. At least twenty five minutes later, I pulled up to the Benecia Pier. I parked all the way at the end near the edge of the water. I got out and stood near the railing completely in awe of the beautiful sunset cast over the water. The sun was setting just over the bridge. He literally remembers everything. I told him when we first met that I love to watch the sunrise and set. It relaxed me. I absolutely adored the purple and orange colors the sky was turning until a man tapped my shoulder. I thought it was Manny as I turned to him smiling. It wasn't. It was an older man on a bike. He didn't speak, he just handed me another sticky note.

Enjoying the view, gorgeous?

I blushed and started to look around. The pier was sort of empty at this time so he would be easy to spot. I looked around twice and still didn't see him. I wanted him to enjoy the view with me. I frowned a little and turned back towards the view. I sucked it up.

Then I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he locked his fingers. He was so warm, but I still caught chills. His Issey Miyake cologne was doing that thing it does to me and I feel like he knew it. We didn't speak as we watched the sunset for another thirty minutes until it was almost out of view.

I turned around in his embrace and looked him up and down. I was drinking in his appearance. He wore an army green True Religion button up dark blue True Religion jeans, on his feet were wheat Timbs and a navy blue Yankees fitted cap on his head. He was so fine. I openly checked him out as his usual smirk played on his lips while he did the same to me.

Without warning, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. This kiss was different from those forehead kisses and small pecks here and there. This kiss was heated, just how I wanted it to be. I started off slow with pecks before running my tongue across his bottom lip and he opened for me. I wouldn't go that far yet. I kept biting and sucking on his bottom lip. Then I slowly stuck my tongue into his mouth and I guess he had let me dominate enough because his tongue started to overpower mines. We kept this up for what seemed like forever and as his tongue massaged mine, I pulled away a little. I took soft nibbles at his bottom lip and softly sucked on it as I pulled away pecking him one last time.

"Fucccck," he he grumbled lowly as I wiped my lip gloss from his lips.

"What, baby?" I said innocently.

"Stop," he said as I felt him growing in between us.

"Stop what?" I asked in a soft voice as looked up at him sweetly letting my hand slip and graze the front of his jeans.

"Stooop," he repeated like it was hurting him.

I giggled softly and kissed his lips one more time quickly licking his bottom lip, as I let go and tried to walk towards my car.

I didn't get far as he spun me back into him gripping me by my butt and kissing me so good it made my head spin. He let go and whispered in my ear with his voice so raspy and perfect, "I'm being nice. I want you in the worst way. Keep it up and we won't make it to the car. Say I won't bend you over this rail and let you watch what's left of the view while I watch yours."

I couldn't speak. I was zoned out, I was so turned on, I just knew my panties were done and I needed to find a restroom quick.

"I ain't talking to myself," he said squeezing my butt as I quickly nodded.

He took my hand leading me to the passenger side of my car so we could finish our date. As I was getting in, he stopped me positioning himself in between my legs.

"All this ..." He said gesturing towards my outfit. " Keep it up," he said sort of warning me. That only made my walls contract as I felt myself get wetter.

"Or what?" I asked in a seductive voice cocking my eye brow.

He only smirked at me as he quickly scanned his surroundings before swiftly putting his hands underneath my skirt. He pushed my panties to the side and ran his finger up and down my slit. He massaged my girl over and over. He leaned in and kissed my mouth as I let out a moan.

"You like testing me huh, Love?" He said in my ear. His raspy voice just drove me insane.

It'd been so long since my last time that his fingers alone were like pure ecstasy. My eyes sort of rolled into my head as I bit my bottom lip.

"Huh, Love?" He said a little harder as my eyes rolled for the millionth time back into my head as he rubbed her faster.

"No, baby," I said in a high pitched moan, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Good. Now get yo ass in the car," he said quickly removing his fingers, just as I was about to cum.

I sat there for a second discombobulated. I had to get my mind right. He just took me to heaven and left me hanging. If that's not worse, he stopped and licked his fingers clean before getting into the car. I sulked as I fixed my underwear and buckled up. This date was going to be the death of me. He had my girl feeling ways that were indescribable in less than an hour. This is going to be good. Too good.

Trinity's outfit and teddy bear in M/M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 100 37
**How do you win a battle against yourself?** Meet Ivy Fitzgerald, a teenage girl from a small town in New Hampshire who attends an even smaller high...
16.8K 495 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...
1.1K 117 35
Zephyrine is shy and innocent but is always drug into exciting (and usually dangerous) adventures by her childhood best friend, Grant. Grant is attr...
31.4K 4.5K 48
Blair Bass, pretty, smart and independent has been in love with her best friend for forever. Deciding, that her senior year is gonna be the year of c...