Bughead Oneshots part 2

By Katlin_0011

Since my other Bughead story did really good, I'm going to make a part two because there was a lot of parts o... More

Oh Boy
Moved On
First Birthday
You weren't there!
Of course I'm jealous
Sandy toes and salty kisses
We'll get through this
We'll get through this part 2
Prank gone wrong
You can tell us
Stop!! I'll get you sick
Assignment
Seizure
Seizure part 2
ADHD
Foster home
My hero
Bad past
Forbidden Romance
Pillow Fight
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Scribbled Notes pt 2
Unfocused
Forget I even asked you
Love is love
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different part 2

My Romeo

104 3 0
By Katlin_0011

⚠️Trigger warnings: blood and beating up?⚠️

Malachi's POV
Uuuhhh Penny is back and all of a sudden she is back in charge. What the actual flip. I was doing so well as leader. Everyone worshipped me. everyone loved me. And worst of all she wants to rattle up the snakes. She wants revenge on that boy Jughead or something. We have peace! and here comes Penny with her annoying smirk and black eyeliner. Her plain is to capture the serpent princess (pretend that Jughead isn't king yet) Betty Cooper. Penny has been threatening Jughead that she would capture her for ages and I can't believe she is actually finally doing it. Our plan was to wait til Betty walked from her house to the Whyte Wyrm and as soon as she enters the Southside we grab her from behind and take her back to ghoullie headquarters. We will probably beat the crap out of her after that so at least there is some satisfaction out of this pointless plan. My thoughts were interrupted by Penny. "Malachi, you ready?" She asked. Something in me sparked excitement. I smirked. "Let's go get blondie!" 

Betty's POV
The serpents are holding a retirement party for Fp and this time he is actually going to retire. Anyway I'm on my way now and I can't wait to just have fun. Everything's been intense lately and to just party and to have fun would be the best thing ever. I'm nearly on the Southside and I feel like somebody's watching me. Maybe it's just me being paranoid with everything going on. I looked ahead to see the neon lights glowing brightly. I jumped slightly, a silhouetted figure was heading towards me. Maybe he was just passing by. He then started jogging and my breathing quickened. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out the mysterious character. I decided to just avoid eye contact and walk past him. But before I could process anything I was harshly grabbed by the figure and knocked on the head. Everything went dark. 

A few body transfers later
I woke up to blackness, my eyes adjusted a little and I tried to look for an escape but it was just utter and complete darkness. I tried to run my hands through my hair but noticed that my hands were tightly tied together with tape and my legs were tied to a chair. I started screaming!! Maybe then I would know what was happening. And lucky enough one of my prayers were answered. In walked a blonde girl with a fringe. That recognizable smirk smacked across her face. PENNY!!! "What do you want?" I spat. Deeply inside of me I was freaking out. Anything could happen to me. 

"Well, well, well Betty Cooper. Fancy meeting you here." She chuckled menacingly. 

"Where am I?" I questioned. 

"Like I'm gonna tell you that." She snorted. 

"Now shut up and let me cut you up like that tramp Jughead did to me!" She shouted before putting take over my mouth. No one could hear my muffled screams, no one could save me. 

Jughead's POV
"Where is she!?" I slammed my fist on the table yelling at the Serpents. I don't mean to yell but I'm just really worried about Betts. It's been 2 hours and we've checked everywhere both Northside and Southside. "Calm it Jones!" Toni hissed. Also worried about the blonde beauty. Everyone loves Betty. Her quirky and witty self brings smiles to the Serpents faces. She was there sunshine. I should of picked her up at her house!! She could be anywhere. My thoughts were intervened by the ding of everyone's phone. We looked at each other confused and suspicious. 

"I've got a video from an unknown number." Says Archie, who we picked up during the search for my Juliet. 

"Me too." Says Fangs and we nod anxiously in agreement. We all clicked on the video watching in astonishment which quickly turned into horror. 

There on the tiny device was a video of my beautiful girlfriend cut up and beaten to death. Her breathing was light and her eyes were slightly open. She looked exhausted. The unknown killer got out their knife, turning the camera to Betty's bruised stomach and pressed the knife to her stomach. Everyone gasped as an ear piercing yet too familiar scream broke the silence. The criminal started carving words into her stomach the blood gauging and spewing everywhere. A few Serpents closed their eyes while others threw up. Some were sobbing, while others were in pure shock. My eyes watered before angry tears ran down my face. I was going to kill whoever did this to Betty and I have a pretty good guess on who it is. And if on cue the camera turned around to Penny Peabody. 

"Meet me at Greendale where you cut me up Jones, with 1 million dollars and I'll bring your pretty little girlfriend to you. You better hurry though, I wouldn't want to be handing her to you in a body bag." She chuckled before shutting of the camera. This was all my fault. 

(Time skip to them getting over the traumatic experience they just witnessed and going over their plan.) 

"We can't get 1 million dollars by tonight!!" Sweetpea stated. 

"Don't you think I know that Sweets?!" I asked frustrated. 

"Hey! I've got an idea but it's pretty crazy." Cheryl said. 

"Isn't that your middle name?" I replied. 

"It's Marjorie, you hobo!" 

"Well then Cheryl, we need all the ideas we can get." I said. 

"Hey Toni, can you fit into a money bag?" 

(Now I know you must be thinking what is this tramp writing but I thought I would make it a little different and weird on how they get Betty back and well of course that's IF  they get Betty back). 

We all drove down to Greendale. Penny text us the time but we got their early so we could set up Cheryl's crazy plan. I hope it works. It was getting near the meeting time and we had just arrived at our destination. My hands were clammy with nerves. 

"Everyone take you places!" I ordered. As I lugged the money bag to our meeting point. Right now it was just me but then hell will probably break loose. I sat there for a while. It wasn't like Penny to be late. 

"Where's you posse Jones?" She asked 'innocently.' 

I sat up sharply, "I see you brought yours...Penny;Malachi." I spat with hatred. 

"How ya doin?" Malachi smirked. 

"I don't know, you kidnapped my girlfriend so how do you think I'm feeling?" 

They chuckled slightly. 

"Speaking of blondie...bring her out boys!!" 

Two large men dragged out my true love, her weak, petit body was limp, her feet scraping across the concrete. Blood dripped from her body and I gasped slightly at the sight. 

"Give me Betty, now!!" I growled my teeth gritted. 

"The money first!!" 

"I swear, Penny if you don't give me Betty now, I'll-" 

"Geez, geez okay!! Give him the girl!" She demanded and the two men threw Betty to my feet. I wanted to cradle her in my arms so badly but I had to do this first. 

"The bag." I lifted up the bag, grunting slightly at the weight. 

"Geez Jones, are you giving me the money in solid bars of gold!" Penny asked while others chuckled. 

"Oh, I've got something much better." I mumbled under my breath. 

I watched contently as Penny opened the bag. Suddenly Toni popped out grabbing Penny causing her to fall over before stabbing her in the stomach with a knife. "Attack!!" I shouted. All of the Serpents jumped out of their hiding spots and Penny's eyes widen. Just as we are about to attack the Ghoulies, Malachi screams for everyone to stop and we all freeze. Just when I had Betty in my arms. 

"Kill her!! But not the Ghoulies, we will stay off your turf if you leave our gang alone and leave Penny to bleed to death out here." Malachi stated defeated. We were all in shock. I walked up to him. 

"D-deal!" I said still in utter shock. 

"I'm just fed up with this war man. It's like a blood bath, I gotta tell you, I hate Penny, so let her die." 

"O-okay." I smiled, as much as I wanted revenge on all the ghoulies I didn't want to start something else up, so our revenge was killing Penny. 

"Ghoulies out!" And they left. The Serpents dealing with Penny while I ran to Betty. 

"Oh my gosh Betts!" 

Toni and Cheryl were stitching up her unconscious body. "It's pretty bad Jug." Toni says sadly. 

"Let's get her home." I smile worryingly. 

Betty's POV
I woke up to be in a very familiar bedroom. I could smell his cologne that I missed so much, I do not recall much from last night but I'm glad I'm home. 

"Jug!!" I shout my voice raspy. 

I heard skidding across the floors and I chuckled slightly. 

"Thank God!! You're awake!" He cried 

"Is Jughead Jones crying?" I asked tears slipping through my eyes too. 

"Shut up." He blushed. Before embracing me in a tight but soft hug. 

"I am never letting you go again!" We both laughed before sharing a deep kiss. 

"I love you my Juliet." 

"I love you too, my savior, my hero...." Everything suddenly went quiet. 

Like it was us against the world staring into each other's eyes. Finally happy. 

"My Romeo." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 61 20
Betty is new in town and is immediately fascinated by the mysterious Southsider, Jughead. Little does she know he's just as fascinated with her. Soon...
314K 7.3K 54
My other story- "the roommate" got deleted somehow, I was having so much fun writing it, I decided to make a new one. Another tale of Jughead, excite...
4.7K 215 38
Just some sad one shots about one of our favourite couple!!🥰😍 🚨Taking requests!!🚨 Started:7th of february 2022 Finished: on going
1.6K 17 30
I've decided to keep writing story's about Jughead and Betty.