A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

By ForteExe021

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... More

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 01.New Flame
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Extra Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 07. Home
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Extra Chapter 03.Escape
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 14.Responbility
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Chapter 15.Delusion

1K 23 10
By ForteExe021

("I just realize that Kiana can use her portal to teleport when if we play as Void Drifter")

**Somewhere at the border of Arc City forest, In the Cabin. 4PM. Nadia's POV**

Nadia : Well, you can just tell me earlier, Kiana.

Kiana : Hehe, sorry... I forgot that I can use my portal to teleport wherever we want to.

Nadia : Let's head to Adlehyde.

Kiana : Okay. Are you prepared yet?

Nadia : Yup.

Kiana : Alright. I'm opening it.

Kiana summon a teleporter right in front of us. With this, we can go to where we want to. Kiana hold my right hand as I hold her hand back. We look each other and nod our head at the same time. We both walk to the portal and in a second, we are now in the dungeon of Adlehyde where the portal is. I look around and everything is still good. No trace of enemy or suspicious person. Kiana suddenly take her guns and aiming to the ruin guard. I just giggle looking at her being alarm.

Nadia : My, I forgot to tell as well. Those Ruin Guards.. Are no longer hostile to us. I manage to change the target into Honkai.

Kiana : I-I see...

Nadia : At least you still have good reflection. Now, let's get to it. We have some score to settle.

Fu Hua : "Once you both inside her dimension, there will be no way out. The only way to get out is by beating her once and for all. Are you guys ready for this?"

Kiana : Yes, we are ready.

Nadia : Alright. Lend me your power, Kiana.

I hold Kiana's hand, as I put my other hand on the orb. Both of us start to transfer our power, so the orb can open the portal to Kiana's memory dimension. The orb finally glow in orange color, making the portal start to work by tranfuse the power. The portal show us somekind of place that we never know. I summon my claymore and let it stay on my back.

Nadia : Alright, here it goes.

Both of us walk to the portal. As we step our foot in the place, the portal is gone. I look around and no one is around. Pretty strange... This place is quite huge but nobody's in here.

Kiana : ...I can hear her.

As Kiana said that, she was right. I can hear a chuckle. That voice... Nobody else then Sirin herself.

Sirin : "Ah, my vessel and beloving Nadia. Welcome. How can I serve you?"

Nadia : Such a nice welcoming from you. You know what we up to, right?

Kiana : Sirin...

Sirin : "I see. My my, you both are too soon to do that"

Nadia : Say what you will. Your legacy ends here... Sirin.

Kiana : Why... Why you want to control my body?

Sirin : "It because I want to thank to that man. He gave me a life but sadly... It must be on your body. My plan... To make this world rule by me. All humanity is parish! Nobody can stop my perfect plan!

Nadia : Oh? You think so?

Sirin : "Unless, if my beloving Nadia... Shouldn't get in my way. But, no matter. I'm will end both of you here. My power is different with this time. This time, I can use all of my power without worry."

Kiana : This is so... Foolish!

Kiana suddenly outburst with her rage and she summon her lance instead using a gun.

Sirin : "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead you runaway from me, you decided to face me, Sirin"

Kiana : I can't beat shit out of you if I don't equal your range.

Nadia : Is this some kind a reference I ever heard from? Oh God, Kiana... Calm down.

Kiana : I'm trying but...

Nadia : Don't you remember what I said from long ago?

Kiana taking a deep breath and now she's bit calmer. I take my claymore and stab on the ground, stand like a knight waiting for the fight to be start.

Kiana : Alright... I'm calm now.

Nadia : Good. Let's try not to distracted from Sirin's words.

Sirin : "*giggle* My. Nadia, you never change since that day I torture you. I thought you might go depress for eternity"

Nadia : Nah, it ain't gonna make me depress. My hope is still on and you can't wreck it.

Sirin : "Hope? What hope? Bringing the world into peace by beating me? Beating all the herrscher by your own hands? Beating all the honkai by yourself? Letting yourself do alone? *laugh* Nadia oh Nadia. You are such stubborn imbecile"

Nadia : I might sound like that but this time... I got someone who willing to help me. And we are both ready for everything, right Kiana?

Kiana : Yes, darling.

Nadia : Sirin... I know your pain. You just want to be known by someone but with your way, you never gonna achive it. You are once just like us... A normal human. Being lab rabbit it such terrible. You cannot blame us that easily.

Sirin head is looking down, clenching her first. Oh boy, someone is about to burst

Sirin : "What do you know about me!? You don't know everything about me! Quit fooling around with your nonsense words! It because all of you... All of you make me like this! Enough with this! Time to suffer!"

Kiana : Before that... I want to make a promise.

Sirin and Nadia : Promise?

Kiana : Yes. Whoever win, she may regain full control of her own body. The loser, must go away... Forever.

It may sound good but it's too risky. If Kiana win, Kiana can control her power and body as long that she want. If Sirin win, the world will be in grave danger but... I guess I have to stop her... By killing her.

Sirin : "Fine, I will take that. I will emerge victorious and this world shall be mine!"

Nadia : Tch... Such a delusional girl. Alright, let's end this.

**Meanwhile at Hyperion. Theresa's POV**

Hyperion's Navigator 01 : Miss Theresa, we cannot find Kiana and Nadia's location.

Theresa : What!? How could that be?

Hyperion's Navigator 02 : Recently, their last position is at Adlehyde.

Himeko : Adlehyde? What are they doing?

Fu Hua : "They're about to end Sirin's delusion dream"

Theresa : They... What?

Himeko : Sirin huh?

Theresa : Are you being serious!? They gonna kill themselves! What the heck are they thinking!? We have to go there as quick as we can!

Hyperion's Navigator 03 : But Miss Theresa-

Himeko touch my shoulder and she gave me a smile. What's... Up with her?

Himeko : Let them be. It is not like I want them to be killed. Nadia-chan can handle it. She save my live. Morely, her father did. Her father gave Nadia his full power. Once she back to here, she will tell everything to us. Promise me you don't need to worry about Nadia-chan?

Theresa : *sigh* Alright, you better telling me the truth about this.

Himeko : Hehe, you can trust on me.

Nadia... Please. Go back here when you are done. I miss you. Same goes to you, Kiana. I don't want my lovely daughter and niece have to struggle from the path of life. I know it is tough but... You girls can handle it. I believe in you... Nadia... Kiana.

Hyperion's Navigator 01 : Soooo, what do we do now?

Theresa : Go to Adlehyde. We pick them up once they are done. Fu Hua, can I keep an eye and inform me when Kiana and Nadia are finish with their business?

Fu Hua : "Leave it to me, Principal Theresa"

Theresa : Thank you. Please be safe, Kiana, Nadia and Fu Hua.

Hyperion's Navigator Captain : You here from the lady, boost up to Adlehyde, pronto!

All Navigator : Yes, sir!

**Back to Nadia and Kiana. Thirdperson POV**

It was like one hour that they are having extreme battle, Sirin panting alot because she must handle both Nadia and Kiana at same time. Nadia's attack and power are beyond her imagination. Kiana possess same power like her but she little bit talented. Nadia able to make an opening to Kiana to attack her. Sirin shield has been broken and the only way to defend herself, is to attack them. This time, Sirin is being really serious and about to burst out.

Sirin : "Why... Why, why, why, WHY!? WHY I CANNOT ACHIEVE MY DREAM! MY DREAM... TO RULE THIS SIN PLANET BECAUSE THE DIRT OF HUMANITY! TECH!? HOPE!? SCREW ALL OF THEM! JUST DIE ALREADY, WILL YOU!?"

Nadia put her claymore on the back and she slowly walk to Sirin with opening her arm, reasoning and showing to Sirin that she will not attack her. Nadia just want to hug this lonely and sad girl that being used for several years by Otto Apocalypse. Having a PTSD sure isn't a good thing.

Nadia : I know, you hate us because being human subject in the lab. We use our hatred to kill. We use our hatred to destroy. We use out hatred to rule over, change and make something new. But, do you thing hating us is the key to achive what you dream for? Of course not. I know, deep in your heart... You just want to live like normal human, like us. You want a family. You want have some friends. You want have someone that understand and care more about you. You want have someone that love you. You want have someone to live forever with you until the time is come. But, fate can't be change. We cannot live if we keep carrying our past and hatred on our back. Look, even you kill my father... Those innocent people from Adlehyde... I manage to ditch this hatred on you. Like I said, it just stupid and pointless.

Sirin : "....Why you turn to be so sympathic!? You just want me to change my mind!?"

Kiana : You better listen to her... Sirin. I know you do want to control my body, just to revenge... To destroy... To kill Nadia or much worst than that. But, I will not let you do it. Nadia is more important person in my life. Even everyone who supported me and this beautiful world. I don't care I was a clone made by Otto. But, I am still am. I, Kiana Kaslana, I am a girl that will become a S-rank valkyrie and save the world from Honkai!

Sirin head is now looking down, she no longer floating on the air, seeing her own both hand and tears are dropping from her eyes.

Sirin : "...Cecilia... Am I doing wrong?"

Nadia came and hug Sirin, patting her head to calm her down. Nadia can feel the warm of Sirin's body.

Nadia : I can't say anything than no or yes. I cannot blame you for all of this. The one who drove you like this, is that f*ck*ing b*tch... Otto. I never trust him anymore since that incident.

Kiana : Nadiaaaaaaaa... Language.

Nadia : Haha, sorry...

Sirin can't do anything, just hug Nadia back tigtly, slowly kneel to the ground together and crying on Nadia's shoulder.

Nadia : There there... Kiana, how about I change the promise? Might you don't like it but... This is for her and us.

Kiana : Alright... I will hear it.

Nadia : How about, we give Sirin another chance? She definetly change but... I will watch over her. Sirin and I been known each other since I was five years old. So... If you don't mind... Give Sirin a big apologize and start a new life. I believe some people might like her.

Kiana : Well... I don't know what to say. Alright, I will take that.

Fu Hua : "You sure about that, Nadia-san?"

Nadia : Yes, I am. To be honest... I never like to hate someone. It's pointless. Heh, my revenge just for nothing. I nearly got killed, y'know?

Fu Hua : "Well since you said that... I have no doubt on you. Promise me you look after for her"

Nadia : I will.

Sirin : "Nadia... My vessel... I'm so sorry... For everything"

Kiana came to them and join the hug.

Kiana : Apologize accepted. But, my question is... How do you will come outside with us?

Sirin : "I can use my power and life with my own body like this. We may both look at the same but... We do have differences"

Nadia : Sounds good.

Sirin : "Now, I will do as you said... Nadia. I promise... I will change and... Try not to hate the human and tech"

Nadia : Okie dokie. Sooooo...

Sirin : "Yes... My vessel, you can use my power whatever you want. You will no longer have problem about me to take control of you"

Kiana : "Alright. And this time, call me Kiana. Or... Sister I guess"

Nadia : Ah-haha, I forgot you both look same. Sister is good enough, hahaha.

Suddenly, Kiana and Sirin let go the hug, giving a pout and blush face to Nadia. Nadia just watching them with scratching back of her head.

Kiana & Sirin : Hmph... Baka Tomato Head.

Nadia : Ah-haha... Well, this is getting awkward... Hehe.

Sirin then put her mouth near Nadia's left ear and whisper with bit sadistic voice.

Sirin : "I want you to love me as a girlfriend... Okay? Or not, me and Kiana... We will give you a gooooood punishment"

Kiana do the same like to Sirin but Kiana is on right Nadia's ear.

Kiana : "Do as what us said, okay? Don't be a bad girl"

Nadia : He.... He... Haaaaaa... I guess there is no way to get out from this. Oh well, I will.

Kiana and Sirin giggles watching the girl that they love being bullied by the love confuse and blushing. Nadia despawn her claymore and start thinking to go back to Adlehyde.

Nadia : Now... How do we get out from this place?

Sirin : "Baka Nadia, you forgetting something?"

Sirin snap her finger and spawn the portal right in front of them. The portal shows Nadia's home, not the dungeon.

Nadia : Ah, home.

Sirin : "Let's go"

Kiana and Sirin hold of Nadia's hand and they start walking to the portal. Once they put their feet into the snowy ground that lays beneath in front of Nadia's home, the portal is close and they can see the sky is getting darker.

Nadia : Oh, it's night in here.

Kiana : Of course, it is different between Arc City.

Nadia : You right.

Sirin : "So beautiful..."

Sirin still looking to the sky, watching the stars and moon that shine the dark sky.

Nadia : *pats Sirin's head* Yup, you will like this moment. You can't miss this one.

Sirin : "You're right"

Nadia : Fu Hua, can tell mom and Miss Himeko... Give us like two days of break? I really want to enjoy this moment with Kiana and Sirin.

Fu Hua : "You got it"

Nadia : Thanks.

Kiana : Mom?

Nadia : Oh right. Haven't I told you?

Fu Hua and Nadia : Theresa is now Nadia's mother.

Kiana : W-W-W-What!? H-How!?

Nadia : It because... Our promise. When the time is come, Miss Theresa want me to call her as Mother. Yeah... Miss Theresa really taking care of me like a true mother. Well, sometime she's bit childish, but Miss Theresa still Miss Theresa. Without her, I won't live like this or I met you, Kiana.

Kiana : Okay... This is starting to make me dizzy... Ughhhh... This and that... I need to get it in my brain slowly to understand...

Nadia and Fu Hua giggles, end up to a laughter. Sirin showing her smile to everyone, making Nadia to be more happy.

Nadia : You look so cute when you smile, Sirin.

Sirin : "Am I? Thank you"

As they are done with the stuff today, they enjoying watching the stars on the beautiful night. And now, Sirin will start her new life in this modern and new era.

**Chapter 15 is done**
[The reason why I make this because I want to spice the story. I was... Well, don't call me crazy okay? I've been having hard time sleep since this 2 days. Why? Yeah... Weird dream. First dream was I'm with Herrscher of the Void/Sirin. She didn't hurt me nor do anything else. She just want me to show the world look like and want to try enjoy a life like normal human and make her as my girlfriend. And my second dream is bit sad... I'm watching Kiana, as Herrscher of Flamescion, sealing 99% of Honkai into the moon. Once I know the news and Kiana left me a last message, I kept yelling, calling her name to comeback. But she said, she can't and promise me that someday... We will meet again. Oh what I'm doing? Sorry if I write this. Nothing just want to let it out. Not meaning to understand about me more or want attention. Anyway, enjoy :)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
45.1K 1.1K 59
A researcher from the Oceania branch of Shicksal working on a long-range teleporter is accidentally brought to the feet of the strongest Valkyrie: Du...
88.5K 3.1K 49
Everyone has a story laid out for them. For them to change with a purpose they have found. Just not me... I'm not the hero of this story, nor its pr...
2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...