Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{127} Disbelief

174 10 5
By xGucciTaeex

7:54pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"What the hell are you two doing here!?" I yelled in disbelief, shining my flashlight down on them in a demanding way.

Rebecca and Jackson stared up at me, their eyes widening in shock as though they didn't expect us to be here. They were covered with leaves and sticks and twigs were stuck everywhere, including on their hair and clothes. I didn't want to believe who I was seeing. No, is absolutely absurd that THEY were the ones who are here instead of someone else.

"Rebecca? Jackson??" Yerim chuckled and I glanced at her. It was as though she had forgotten about what Jungkook had said and acted as though we met them at night by coincidence. "What are the wang's siblings doing here?"

"Thank god is you and Y/N!" Rebecca chirped, removing the leaves from her black feather head and smiling at us at the same time. "Can you guys help us out of here? We're a bit stuck..." Rebecca murmured and Yerim was about to give in when I pull her sleeve.

"We don't have the equipment to help you guys," I replied coldly. "We just came because we heard lots of noises."

Is this true? Has Jungkook always been right the very first day he suspected them? Why didn't I listen to him and try to understand why he suspects them? Is this why he told us it'll teach us a lesson to not trust someone easily just because they send out kind vibes?

If I'd listened to him sooner, I wouldn't fallen down this deep hole of shame and feelings of betrayal. I feel utterly embarrassed.

"Oh! We're sorry-"

"What are you guys doing here?" I glowered at them, shining the flashlight at their faces.

"We were just taking a walk you know?? For some fresh air," Jackson replied, and I could feel he was forcing a smile on us.

"In the night?" I wanted to scoff in disbelief but decided to put my voice blank instead. "You can do it in the morning or the afternoon or the evening... why at night?"

"Because..." Jackson hesitated for a moment, staring over at Rebecca who was suspiciously silent. "The atmosphere is much more different," He frantically looks behind him and in other directions. "Just quickly get us out with something. Quickly!"

"Okay!" Yerim said and she was about to jump in the hole when I grabbed her shoulder and hold her firmly on the ground.

"Yerim," I pronounced her name for her attention and she frowned at me. "Do you not remember what Jungkook said? Whoever goes to this building are the last murderers-"

"Oh, come on Y/N!" Rebecca yelled, interrupting me and I turned to coldly stare at her. "Do you honestly believe that bullshit your boyfriend said?" She demanded, her eyes widen in shock and I was taken aback by her tone. "Me!? Come on? Is that what you think of me Y/N? A murderer?!"

I didn't know how to react so I just shake my head at Yerim who's facial expressions slowly turned sad. Her eyes drooped and all I could do is glare at the both of them.

"Do you honestly think we're a joke?" I asked them, my lips trembling and they frowned at me.

"What?"

"Did you enjoy toying with our hearts?" I questioned, clenching my jaw. "Lucas's death... why did you kill him? Why did you take Lucas's kindness for granted??"

"Hey, the bullet wasn't even for him," Jackson scoffed and I frowned at the sudden change of attitude. "It was for-"

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled, banging a fist onto the gravel floor, the hardness injuring my fist. "Why did you have to go so far and ruin so many people's lives like this? All for what? To take over the school?"

"You don't know what you're talking about," Rebecca muttered.

"Hey, what you guys were doing won't take you anywhere but behind bars. Do you think you'll get something out of it by killing innocent students?" I asked and all they answered was a simple shrug as though what they did wasn't a big deal.

"Two-faced sadistic b*tches," I muttered. "Go die in a hole."

"You must be joking," Jackson scoffed, chuckling in amused. "Do you think life is filled with cupcakes and rainbows?" He questioned me and I frowned. "If you do, that's a delusional expectation. You're living in reality, child."

"Child?" I muttered, as though I couldn't understand the word. "Growing up as a teenager and as a human, it is insane to sacrifice people's lives for-"

"You must've been sheltered your whole life by your parents to say that," I could feel Rebecca smirking. "Thinking the world revolved around you huh, pathetic."

"What?" I said in disbelief as they glared up at me. "I don't care what you say," I replied, clenching my interwoven fingers. "But answer, why did you kill Lucas?" I asked, gritting my teeth. "Why? Lucas treated you two like his besties and this is what he deserves? Unjustified death?" I said, keeping my eyes on them and they wordlessly stare at me, as though what I was saying didn't mean anything.

"WHY!?" I yelled and their eyes widen at my raised voice. "ANSWER ME! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO SO FAR AND-" I stopped as tears burst out of my eyes. I know the world wasn't fair but this was just too much for me to handle.

"Y/N, calm down," Yerim whispered, pulling my sleeve but I elbow her away. I sobbed into my hands and my posture slumped as though I wanted to give up on life.

Suddenly, through the small holes between my fingers, bright light was shone. There was a sudden blast of siren but it didn't faze me as I continued crying. "Y/N..." Yerim started shaking me. "The police are here, come let's get-"

Yerim was cut off when a pair of arms were wrapped around me protectively and I looked up. Jungkook's anxious face came into my view and seeing him just makes tears evaporate more from my eyes. "Jungkook, I'm sorry," My voice cracked and he stroke my hair as I cried into his shoulder more, ignoring what was happening surrounding me and just wanting to be with Jungkook. "I should've listened to you, I'm sorry," I cried even more and I heard Jungkook sigh softly.

"Yerim," Jungkook called her name.

"Yes?" I heard her reply.

"Can you tell the polices what happen and guide them towards Rebecca and Jackson so they can arrest them?" Jungkook asked. "I know the job is meant to be mine as you guys have done enough for the day, but I will rather be with Y/N, please?"

"Of course," Yerim replied and I heard her fast footsteps heading in the other direction.

Passing a hand to stroke my back, I continued sobbing. "Y/N, can you look at me?" He questioned and all I could do was shake my head. I felt embarrassed as I've been so stubborn that I didn't listen to his advice. The amount of time I hung out with them, there was a possibility I could die. Why did my stubbornness get the best of me?

"Y/N? You didn't do anything wrong so why don't you want to look at me?" He asked and I reluctantly loo kup. He was staring at me with a reassuring smile, as though he's proud and grateful for me. I was confused but staring at his eyes brings me comfort and that everything will be ok.

"I'm the one who's sorry," Jungkook replied and I frowned.

"What?" I mumbled in disbelief.

"I didn't tell you the real reasons why I suspected them. If I did, you would've cut ties with them and not get hurt like this. It was my mistake for not telling you and I'm sorry," He sniffs, cupping my face in a way he uses his thumbs to wipe my tears away. "Please don't cry. It hurts me," He said softly and I nodded, pouting.

"I'm also sorry," I said, and he nodded.

"Is fine, I'll always forgive you," He smiled at me reassuringly and all I wanted to do now was to kiss him but we were occupied. Smiling at him gratefully, I remove his arms from me and stood up, facing over at the current situation.

Yerim was busy talking to one of the officers who I assumed was the chief, who was accompanied by the principal. There was lots of commotion happening which was difficult to keep up but I realise the other members of the detectives were here. It was strange how everyone appeared within a second and I glanced over at Jungkook, who was smiling triumphantly. The streetlights, which were most of the time 'broken', were also turned on to guide us through the dark.

"Did you plan all of this?" I murmured and Jungkook nodded.

"Everything went according to plan," Jungkook replied, putting an arm over my shoulder to pull me close. "For once in life, my plan had successfully worked."

"I'm proud of you," I said, looking up at him and he smiled back. "Always."

"Hey, Jungkook!" Jackson interrupted us, yelling from afar and both of us turned to glower at him. Before nearly getting escorted into the police car, in cuffs, he grinned at us menacingly. "Let's have a talk."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
30.5K 1.2K 17
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
592K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "
77K 2.7K 46
"W-what did you do to her?! What are you?!" "I'm a Vampire"