Yours Truly, and sincerely (C...

By crumbycake

Cookie Run x fem!she/they!reader Gingerbrave and his team were out adventuring when they found a mysterious n... More

The Beginning๏ฟผ Adventure
Crytalized Memories
Welcome to the kingdom!
The Long Forgotten History Of Aster Cookie
Houses and interrogations
More friends?
An Adventure.
Black Raisin Cookie
Healer Cookie.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Castle in the sky
Waking up
Vanilla Kingdom
Lore update
Souls intertwined
Dreams
The Hanger
The Abandoned City
How the cookie almost crumbled
The Meeting
Inside the Tent
MERRY CHRISTMAS(not complete)

Update ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

2.4K 40 23
By crumbycake

So uhhhhh my hyper fix on Cookie run has crashed and burned- I don't know what this means for the fic. But I'm not going to force myself to work in this if I truly do not like/fixated on the fandom or game anymore. Maybe I'll come back to this if the game gets something new? But for now I'm rewatching Encanto and taking character notes and analyzing characters! So thank you all for coming and reading this fic as it grew. I'm forever grateful for you all and I hope someday I come back soon, but for now I'll be on my Encanto alt.

yours truly and sincerely,
Milo/Crumby/Pixel

I will also not be apologizing for how my brain works when it comes to things like this, I cannot control my hyper fixes. Thank you all again for your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.3K 21
This entire story idea came from me-full knowing that it's awful-tasting pure vanilla extract because it smelled sweet... Yeah, it just spiraled from...
15.1K 351 16
So this is an alternative universe that you (y/n also known as baker) is in cookie run kingdom and just so you know somethings well most of the lore...
26K 346 17
โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ขโ—โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ข ๐—œ'๐—— ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ž ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—› ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ขโ—โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ข Cookie R...
17.9K 374 12
this is a rewrite of my old yandere story, this is not a one shot book, and it won't just be limited to the cookies of darkness this time. All child...