The Hanger

!!fuck the lore, I'm a girlboss!!

    The next day the team was getting ready to start their journey to the wafflebot hanger.
    "Thank you, Healer," Y/N said as he had tied up her corset again. She helped him up from off the floor and the two left the tent.
    "Mmm this is really good, Black Raisin!" Y/N complimented the girl since she had made breakfast for the seven.
    "Thank you," Black raisin answered.

    The seven made their way through the Vanilla Kingdom, fighting the wafflebots that crossed their paths. They were close to the wafflebot hanger, maybe only one wave more until they were in the large building that housed the robots that terrorized the small village.
    "Oh god, H-healer I need some heal, please," Y/N said, her voice shaky as she held her arm.
    "Let me see, dear," Healer said, pulling her hand away from her arm. There was a deep cut that was oozing soul jelly. There were also small cuts and bruises scattered around her face and body. Y/N was wincing when Healer placed his hands over her cut. He closed his eyes and all her injuries were gone.
    "Thank you, darling," Y/N said, interlocking their hands and smiling at him. But the smiles didn't last long as they entered the hanger. The plentiful amount of wafflebots greeted them as the seven tried their best to beat them but it was difficult.

    They arrived at the end of the hanger and started defeating the last wafflebot, which was large and difficult to even hit. "Ok, Raisin you attack then I will, Gingerbrave follows after me chili after him, we have the healers heal us and then strawberry can attack!" Y/N directed. The plan worked after a couple hits from all seven, the wafflebot was defeated.
    "W-what," a familiar voice said, "How did you beat me? You- you destroyed all my bots!"
    "Crepe?" Y/N asked, seeing the child she saw back at the kingdom, "I thought you were at the kingdom?"
    "No! I was never at the kingdom! That was just a stupid robot I built but no one even noticed!" They shouted, "What ever, that wafflebot was just a warmup anyway."

    "You know them?" Gingerbrave asked.
    "Yeah, we talked back at the kingdom.." Y/N replied, "I thought they lived at the kingdom, I didn't know they were  a bad guy.."
    "I- I think it's time for us to leave, Healer," Black raisin abruptly said, "We defeated the hanger, we've done what we were supposed to. This isn't our battle."
    "But our friends, these our the people-" Healer began.
     "You've known them for like two days, our village is at stake without you."
    "Raisin, you can go. I-I'll stay here and finish the fight."
    "Fine, be that way."

    Raisin ran off back towards the portal that allowed the seven to originally enter the kingdom. "Did I do the right thing.?" Healer quietly asked Y/N as the now six continued moving.
    "I believe so, I doubt the hanger is the only place the wafflebots are made. If the six of us can defeat all the wafflebots and dark enchantress then your village will be safe - completely. And, if you guys want, you could all come to our kingdom," Y/N said with a small smile towards the male.
    "You really think so?"
    "I do, I think if all the bad people are gone then Earthbread can flourish once more."

    Y/N started to have a bad headache again, figuring they'd just use this as an excuse for the team to have a break. "After that boss I think we deserve a little break, what do you say?" She smiled, "I'm sure healer here can make us the most delicious meal."
    "You flatter me," Healer laughed, "But I'm sure I can come up with something with what we have."

    Y/N nodded with a thumbs up and sat down, their headache worse so she closed her eyes. When she opened them she was in the familiar dark, black hallway from her dream last night. She groaned, "if you're going to torture me get it over with."

    A voice ominously chuckled, "no, no, we're here to talk - without Pomegranate because she- uh would probably torture you if you didn't answer."
    "Stop rambling," a deeper voice said. Then three people walked closer.
    "Oh, ok yeah sure. If all you wanna do is talk, I'm good at talking," Y/N replied.
    "That's what I like to hear," Robes, licorice, said. Four chairs and a table appeared in the hallway and the group of four sat down.

    "The most important question I have," Licorice began, "did you sleep with Dark Choco's dad?" Y/N choked on her spit from surprise.
    "Pardon? I don't think I heard you right," Y/N replied.
    "Don't ask someone if they slept with my father," Dark Choco added.
    "And I don't think that information you need to know," Y/N said.
    "But I'm curious," Licorice replied, "and avoiding the question makes it worse for you~"
    "Obviously they slept together if they were friends!" Mushroom said.
   "Uhm," Y/N said with a nervous and confused chuckle, "I don't think you understand exactly what that means."
    "It's sleep overs, obviously! What else would it mean?" Mushroom asked.
    "Don't worry about it," licorice waved off, trying to contain his laughter.
    "If I say I did have many 'sleep overs' with Cacao then what happens," Y/N joked.
    "Well depends if you did or didn't," licorice replied.
    "....You didn't though, right?" Dark Choco asked.
    "No..."

    The four continued their little interview which amused Y/N a lot. She actually kinda considered the three friends, you know despite the circumstances.
———————-
Not proofread

Ok guys, I'm thinking of replacing my charge with someone but I don't know who.

My team
Herb, Pumpkin pie, Espresso, Strawberry crepe, and Red Velvet

Should I replace red with someone or keep him? My power is 206k btw