HAPPY HALLOWEEN

!!This isn't canon!!

    Y/N, Lily, and Pure Vanilla all sat in Pure Vanilla's castle. The three school friends enjoying their time together on Halloween."We should call Dark Cacao- AND the rest of them of course!" Y/N said with a blush and giggle.
    "Why don't we just visit hollyberry? I'm sure the other two are already there with her," White Lily suggested.
    "Great idea! Let's go!" Vanilla said, grabbing both of the girls' hands and dragging them out of the castle. The three then traveled to Hollyberry's kingdom, which was decorated with plentiful amounts of halloween things.
    "Dark Cacao!" Y/N shouted once they saw the male. They ran up to him and surprised him in a hug.
    "Oh, hello, Y/N," Dark Cacao said, a light blush crept on his face as Lily and Golden Cheese began saying, "Oooooo" at the two.
    "Hush, you two," Pure Vanilla said, bonking the two with his staff.
    "Ouchie, aren't you supposed to the healer?" Golden asked.
   "Yes, but when I have to deal with idiots like you two, it's easy to forget," he replied with a sigh, his words were slightly out of character- which surprised Y/N.
    "Damn, I see how it is," Golden sulked.
    "You ok, Vani?" Y/N asked, separating from Dark Cacao and going to PV.
    "Yes, yes, I'm fine, my friend," he replied with a reassuring smile. Y/N gave him a smile of their own. Hollyberry stepped out of her castle and greeted the group of young adults.
    "Welcome! Come, come, we've prepared a Halloween feast for lunch!" She introduced with a big smile. The heroes walked in, greeting the staff they passed. They entered the dining hall and took their seats, Y/N was between Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla.

    "This all looks really good, Hollyberry!" Lily complimented.
    "Thank you, I'll be sure to tell the chefs your praise!" She replied. Conversation fell amongst the table, although Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla refused to speak to each other.
    "Can I speak to you two, alone." Y/N asked, referring to Vanilla and Cacao. The two hesitated before giving the other a side glance and nodding.
    "What the hell are your problems? What's up?" Y/N asked as soon as the three left the dining hall. Dark Cacao scoffed before crossing his arms and bitterly mumbling something Y/N couldn't understand.
    "I'm gonna need you to speak up, Cacao," the serious tone of their voice made him blush.
    "Pure Vanilla is jealous!" Dark Cacao blurted. Pure Vanilla looked over at him with such shock and betrayal Y/N wanted to start laughing.
    "S-shut up i am not!" Vanilla replied, this time his face flushed red.
    "And why are you jealous?" Y/N sighed, barely able to hold in their laughter.
    "W-well you seem to like Dark Cacao over me and-" Vanilla said before Y/N interrupted him.
    "Nope, remember what I first told you when we met? I don't have favorites," Y/N said.
    "Well, I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but we actually both like you," Dark Cacao said, "So that could also be a source of his jealousy." Vanilla blushed even deeper and covered his face.
    "Cacao..." he whimpered with embarrassment.
    "Well, if you both like me and I'm sure you both like each other from just how you two act," This made both the boys blush more, "we could try a polyamory?"
    "You'd be willing to do that?!" Pure Vanilla asked, excitement shooting through his core.
    "Mhm! So long as you're both ok with it!" Y/N replied, looking at Dark Cacao. He nodded. Y/N brought the two in for a hug and kissed them both on the cheek.
    "Now let's finish lunch so we can carve pumpkins!" Y/N smiled, grabbing the boys' hands and bringing them back into the dining room.

    The 6 heroes finished their lunch and got the pumpkins they'd be using out. They used the carving tools and took out the guts of the pumpkin. "Blegch, this is so gross," white Lily said.
    "It's ok, you're almost finished you got this! Then you're onto the fun part!" Y/N replied, they had finished taking the guts out and were into the carving part, which the decided to do the shapes of their now boyfriends' soul jellies. Pure Vanilla had a like ice cream shape like thing, Dark Cacao had a diamond, and they decided to add their square in too.

    The other five had finished carving. Vanilla had made his staff, Dark Cacao made a basic cat and fence post because he had "no creative ideas" in his own words, Golden Cheese made a bow, White Lily made a mushroom and a pomegranate, and Hollyberry made her shield.

    "Guys we're so cool," Y/N gushed, holding their boyfriends' hands as a way to contain their excited stimming from the finished products of their friends.
    "Yes, yes, we are very cool," Hollyberry agreed, patting Y/N's shoulder. They looked over at Dark Cacao and then Pure Vanilla, who both then let go of their hands so they could release the excited energy that had bubbling inside of them. The began jumping up and down slightly while flapping their hands gushing about the group moment.
    The six then continued to hang out the rest of the day like the friend group goals they are.

———————-
(Not proofread)
Projecting and making Y/N Neurodivergent 😍😍

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY LOVES this is my gift to you, congrats on dating two dilfs 👏👏👏👏

Anyways, anyone wanna be friends in cookie run?
Hollyberry servers; miloisdead
Pure Vanilla; crumbycake(don't judge me on this one, I just started on it)