MERRY CHRISTMAS(not complete)

(Like the Halloween special this is not related to actual lore, this isn't canon :) )

It was Christmas Eve in the cookie kingdom, which was now ruled over by Y/N- who was an excellent queen. After Gingerbrave and his team found all her friends, the 5 ancient heroes decided to rebuild their kingdoms and live prosperous lives.

And so Pure Vanilla cookie was king of the Vanilla kingdom, Hollyberry queen of the holly berry kingdom and so forth. The 5 would've loved to see White Lily just show up in the castle doors but they all knew that wouldn't happen.

"Good morning!" Y/N greeted to her citizens that passed the garden, she was currently watering the flowers and sprouting more with a smile on her face.
"Y/N," A cookie said behind her, they sounded out of breath. Y/N swiveled around, it was Walnut cookie.
"Hello my little detective," Y/N smiled down at her, "Where's Ted?"
"At home! But my parents wanted me to ask you if you could grow some flowers in our yard? Rouge wants blue, but Latte wants light pink, but dad wants yellow," Walnut rambled, she spoke fast and Y/N hardly understood her, "Oh! And Chestnut, Pancake, Me, and Creampuff all want different colors!"

"Well I'd be happy to help you guys out, I could do a bush of each color? Sure it might be a little chaotic, but I've been to your house so it fits," Y/N replied.
"Really? You're the best queen ever!" Walnut cheered, giving Y/N a hug.

That's what was different with her kingdom and the rest of her friends' Y/N didn't have guards, Y/N allowed any of her citizens to engage with her because she enjoyed conversing.

"No, no, no, the mistletoe goes over the door, not over the stairs," Y/N heard latte say as she and Walnut got closer to her house.
"Well, my dear, the mistletoe should go where people first enter our property," Rougefort replied.
"Are you two still at it with the stupid mistletoe?" Almond cookie groaned in annoyance.
"Yes, yes we are," Rougefort said while sticking his tongue out to his husband.

"DAD! ROUGE! LATTE! I BROUGHT THE QUEEN!" Walnut called out, letting go of Y/N's hand and running up to her parents.
"Hello!" Y/N greeted, with a smile to the adults. Just then the rest of the kids ran out the house.
"No running! I don't want you guys to fall in the snow!" Latte shouted, but the kids seemed to have not heard.
"Listen to your mother!" Almond tried calling after them.
"What they said!" Rouge added.

"Cream Puff! Chestnut! Pancake!" Y/N called out to the three that had just ran out, "Slow down and listen to your parents!"
    "Sorry, Queen Y/N!" Pancake giggled as the the kids continued playing tag in the snow.

    "We're so glad you're here," Latte said, bringing Y/n in for a hug.
    "No problem! Anything to help!" They smiled, returning the hug. The two separated and Y/N formed the bushes in the family's front garden.

    "Another thing you could help us with, if you dont mind of course," Latte said, giving a side glare to Rougefort.
    "If this is about the stupid ass mistletoe I'm actual breaking up with you," Rouge fake threatened while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.
    "It is actually," Latte said, sticking her tongue out to her husband, "where should the mistletoe go?"
Almond sighed at his partners, "just put the damn thing in the garbage at this point."
    "Ok Grinch," Rougefort sarcastically said.
    "Yeah, what are you? Scrooge?" Latte added.

    Y/N watched amused at the interactions the three had, she made a new mistletoe and put it over the door as the other was over the stairs.
"Well, my job here is finished. Bye you guys! I'll be seeing you 7 at the ball, right?"
    "Of course! Thank you again!" Latte said, kissing y/n's cheeks.
    "Wouldn't miss it," Rouge said, waving and then entering the house. Almond just nodded in agreement.

Y/N waved to the four kids playing and walked back to her castle. Only to see more cookies in need of her assistance. "Where's Eggnog when you need him?" she grumbled, but she wasn't angry.
    There was Spinach and Herb, asking for help with the flowers and plant life.
    Onion, Blackberry, and Adventurer looking for repairs on toys that had broken in packaging.
    Choco Bonbon, Truffle, and MontBlanc asking for designs for the upcoming Christmas party.
    Vampire, Alchemist, and Sparkling asking for preferred drinks(although Y/N knew Vampire would drink half of it before the party)
    And finally cocoa and Mint Choco asking for song recommendations.

    Y/N helped them all the best she could, and succeeded. The costume designs she'd picked out for the party were all amazing, the drinks were all perfected, the music was settled and sounded great, the toy was fixed, and the plants flourished in the cookie kingdom.

    It was close to night time and most people were asleep, anticipating the Christmas party the queen was throwing tomorrow. But the queen was currently having a slumber party with some of her friends, the kings and queens of the other kingdoms.

    "We're invited to your party tomorrow, right?" Pure Vanilla asked.
    "Well obviously," Y/N said as she rolled her eyes, planting a kiss on his cheek as the others cheered.
    "Get a room you two," Golden cheese smugly said as she playfully shoved Pure Vanilla onto Y/N.

    "Oh, oh, oh! I have something for you guys!" Y/N excitedly said, practically bouncing up and down as she grabbed 5 boxes hidden under her bed.
    "For us?" Vani asked, Y/N nodded immediately. She handed Pure Vanilla the box with blue wrapping paper, Hollyberry the pink wrapped, Cacao the purple, Golden Cheese the yellow and kept the magenta for herself.

    Hollyberry was the first to open hers, too excited to even try preserving the wrapping paper. Inside was a poofy red, gold and pink dress, there was a flower like pendent on the front near the neck with faux golden fur, it came with golden heels and golden feather hair clips.

    "It's for the party tomorrow!!" Y/N explained.
    "Y-you had suits and dresses made for us?" Hollyberry asked.
Y/N nodded, "well obviously!" Hollyberry brought her in for a bone crushing hug, which Y/N tried to return with just as much force but she's weaker than Hollyberry so it wasn't as hard.

    All the other ancients opened theirs and thanked Y/N, each giving her a hug. Then Y/N opened her box, which she didn't even know what was in it as MontBlanc had set it up for her in surprise.
——————-
Mmmm half way done late Christmas update bc idc at this point 😋😋😋