๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘โ”๏ธŽ...

De nataliaalianovas

๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘| โ๏ธŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.โž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ... Mais

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

1.1K 51 0
De nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:
BARROW

IT HAD BEEN A FEW months, Halloween was coming up and Gwen was excited. It was her favorite holiday of the year. Isaac watched her with amusement. She was really happy for no reason, but he wasn't complaining. He held her hand, spinning her around and watching with amusement as she laughed. He pressed a kiss to the side of her head as they made their way towards the school, catching sight of Scott and Stiles talking with the twins. The two exchanged looks before making their way towards them.

     "Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, responding to the twins who asked if they could join his pack.

     "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

     "I can think of one." Isaac and Gwen stopped as they made it to the four. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

     Aiden growled, showing his teeth and his eyes. "You wanna try?"

     Gwen stood up straight, showing her own claws and fangs. "You wanna back off before I turn into a seven foot wolf and rip your throat out?" She took a step forwards, daring him to do something, stopping when Scott grabbed her wrist. She allowed her fangs to go away, but her eyes still glowed before she backed up, Isaac smirking in amusement as he looked at the twins with a raised eyebrow. Gwen was the most powerful wolf of the group, and she was protective over those she loved.

     "Sorry, they don't trust you." Scott shrugged his shoulders. "And neither do I." Scott walked away, with Stiles following. And then Gwen and Isaac moved through them, a smirk still plastered on Isaac's face.

     "That was hot."

     Gwen rolled her eyes as she opened her locker, though a smirk was on her lips. "What can I say. I'm protective over what's mine." She pressed a kiss to his lips before grabbing her things and closing her locker. The school was decorated with Halloween decorations, toilet paper rolls being thrown around for Mischief day/night. When they spotted Stiles and Scott, they went over to them again.

     "Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles explained, Gwen and Isaac entering the conversation, both of them very confused.

     "I'm the hot girl?" Scott questioned.

     Stiles put his hands on his friend's shoulders. "You are the hottest girl." And then he was walking away.

     Gwen and Isaac stared at Scott, watching as he thought about what Stiles said before saying, "I'm the hot girl."

     Isaac nodded his head. "Yes you are." Scott smiled at that before walking away, Gwen and Isaac watching him go.

     "What the hell did we just walk into?" She asked with an amused smile.

     Isaac shook his head. "I have no idea."

Later on that day, Gwen sat on the steps in the school, her legs placed over Isaac's lap, twirling a blonde strand of hair around her finger. Gwen turned her head slightly, eyebrows furrowing as she listened. She could hear cars pulling up outside, before the sound of multiple footsteps could be heard. Not soon after Stiles could be heard talking to his father who believed Barrow might be near the school―︎the man who was supposed to be in jail but had to get surgery. She was quick to stand up, grabbing Isaac's attention.

     "We need to find the others." That was all she said before he was standing up and they were making their way up the steps. When they found them, Stiles explained who Barrow was and why it was that he had went to jail.

     "Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes?" Isaac asked, looking at Stiles as they made it to the first floor of the school, Allison and Lydia following behind him as Gwen and Isaac were up front. "He said those exact words?"

     "Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia." Stiles sighed. "Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome."

     Lydia stopped. "Did you say flies?"

     They turned to look at her. "Lydia?" Allison asked.

     "All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like. . . this buzzing." Lydia answered.

     "Like the sound of flies?" Gwen hummed, Allison walking closer to the strawberry blonde.

     "Exactly like the sound of flies." She sighed, all of them moving to stand in front of her. 

     "This is great. We're all going to die due to a guy that was filled with flies." Gwen hummed before sighing and turning around, walking away. "I need a drink."

     "A drink?" Stiles looked at Isaac.

     "Yeah, she's started this drinking habit, only drinks when she's stressful. I tried to stop her, but she growled at me, and my girlfriend scares me and I didn't feel like getting my head ripped off."

     "I've managed to hide all of it from her at the house," Allison continued. "I don't know why it's a sudden thing."

     "Wasn't her father an alcoholic?" Lydia asked.

     "Was he?" Allison hummed. "I thought he was just an asshole."

     "Probably both." Isaac nodded.

     "It's a good thing her healing won't let her get drunk." Stiles commented. "We should probably follow her though, find Scott." They all nodded before heading in the direction that Gwen had went.

The sound was getting louder, and the police were leaving. Lydia was panicking. She watched Stiles try to convince his father to stay, but when she watched them go she realized that they were going to have to do this their own way. So, Scott called his mom who was bringing Barrow's clothes from the hospital. Now, Isaac, Gwen, Scott, and the twins were all gathered in a hidden corner.

     "Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school." Scott explained to them. "But they didn't have one thing. . ." He tore open the bag, handing each of them an article of clothing. "Our sense of smell."

     Scott, Isaac, and Gwen went one way whilst the twins went another. Gwen walked in front of the two, the red lighting intriguing her. Isaac was the one to speak first. "So this is how it's gonna be now? We trust them?"

     "Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them." Scott replied.

     "Yeah, well, I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and just want them to die." Gwen glanced back towards her boyfriend with an amused smile before looking back in front of her.

     "Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want." This of course made Isaac smile. They progressed forwards before coming to a sudden stop at the sound of the fire alarm ringing. The three exchanged looks with one another before making their way out of the school. They all stood outside, before Stiles and Lydia quickly joined them.

     "We didn't find anything." Aiden shook his head.

     "Not even a scent," Scott added.

     "It's 3:00, so school's over." Stiles spoke. "If there was bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?"

     "Does that mean everybody's safe?" Ethan questioned.

     Lydia shrugged. "I don't know. I just. . . I don't know."

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

     "Stop." Isaac snatched the wine bottle from her before she could take another drink.

     "I can't get drunk, Isaac. You're being dramatic."

     "Maybe." He sat it aside, sitting down on her bed. "I thought Allison hid all of the alcohol from you?"

     "She did." Gwen nodded. "So, I just bought some more. I know a guy that knows a guy that can get me free drinks. Or, in this case, free bottles." She stared at him and she could see the concern on his face. "I'm okay, I promise. I'm just going through a teenage phase. Seriously, it's nothing that I can't handle. Listen, why don't you go try and help Allison. She's been looking at that book since we got out of school."

     "I'd much rather do something else." Gwen only raised an eyebrow at him, watching as he took his shirt off. She smirked before taking her own off and pulling him closer to her. Once the two were done with their little make out session, Gwen decided to take a shower whilst Isaac checked on Allison. She took a quick shower before getting out, getting dressed and making her way towards Allison's room.

     "Where's Allison?" Gwen hummed, grabbing Isaac's attention.

     "Her father came in and wanted to talk to her." Isaac answered, that's when his phone rang. On the other line Scott asked if they had found anything in the bestiary about flies. "No, nothing. Just stuff about flies and the dead. Nothing else." And then he hung up. "Barrow took Kira, knocked Scott out."

     "Jesus." Gwen frowned. "I should go help."

     "You should stay and see if they need anything here." They decided to wait for Allison, sitting in her room and patiently waiting. They looked up when the light above them started flickering. Gwen frowned, exchanging a look with Isaac who just shrugged as they slowly stood up. And then, the light went out.

     "The hell?" Gwen muttered. That's when she snapped her head towards a moving figure. Isaac was quick to pull her behind him as more figures appeared. The door slammed closed and suddenly they were attacking. "Isaac!" Before she knew it he was on the ground and then they were progressing towards her. "Back the hell up!" A growl escaped her lips, and she tried to fight them off before one of them grabbed onto her, his eyes glowing as he looked at her before a mark appeared behind her ear and she fell to the ground.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

4.5K 148 11
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ boy ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
75.3K 2.8K 60
"๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐’ท๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’พ๏ฟฝ...
10K 250 15
๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ {SLOW UPDATES CURRENTLY} "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...
107K 3.1K 44
{social media} created ; 09/09/17 completed ; 19/01/18