Avengers react to Hawkeye TV...

بواسطة chazza678

the avengers react to the Hawkeye tv show :) *all characters belong to Marvel/MCU* المزيد

Introduction
Episode 1: Young Kate Bishop
Episode 1: Rogers the Musical
Episode 1: The Dinner Party
Episode 1: You're Hawkeye!
Episode 2: The Fire
Episode 2: Katniss Everdeen
Episode 2: NYC LARPERS
Episode 3: Young Maya Lopez
Episode 3: Imagine Dragons
Episode 3: The Car Chase
Episode 3: Sir Dog Of Pizza
Episode 4: Dancing
Episode 4: Pizza And Holiday Cheer
Episode 4: Bombshell
Episode 4: The Widow
Yelena's Introduction
Episode 5: The Blip
Episode 5: Mac And Cheese
Episode 5: The Avengers Memorial
Episode 5: Kingpin
Episode 6: Trick Arrows
Episode 6: Enjoy The Party
Episode 6: Let's Give 'Em Hell
Episode 6: You Should Have Fought Harder
Episode 6: Hawkeye
Goodbye.
Sequel
New Stories

Episode 2: Echo

8.4K 232 119
بواسطة chazza678

"Come on, guys," Clint mumbled, standing in the headlights of a van, his bow in his hand, "Let’s just get this over with."

"You're getting yourself caught?" Ned asked confused, looking up at the hero.

"It's the easiest way to get where I need to go," Clint shrugged and looked at Nat, "I learned from the best."

"What’s up, bro?" One of the Tracksuit's stated as he got out of the van.

"Hello, boys. You found me," Clint sighed: tired and bored.

Kate and Peter smiled at Clint's nonchalance.

More of the Tracksuit Mafia arrived and stared at Clint menacingly.

"Hey, Hawkeye, you have some place to be?" One asked, swinging a bat at Clint's legs with a crack, "You gonna be a little late!"

"Ouch," Shuri grimaced.

"That looked like it hurt," Kate winced.

Clint just rubbed his knees sadly.

Clint grunted as they placed a bag over his head and dragged him to the back of a van.

"Come on. She wants him alive," a Tracksuit stated, sighing.

"Who?" Wanda voiced out loud, her eyebrows drawn.

"Guys, I can see through the bag," Clint commented, holding in a laugh.

Natasha, T'Challa, Sam and Bruce chuckled warmly at this as Steve smiled.

Everyone re-entered the van and cars, leaving swiftly.

The scene changed to Kate walking quickly down the street, her hand raised as she called for a taxi. She had her phone to her ear.

Kate got into the taxi and created a voicemail, "Clint, uh, hi, it’s me. I, uh, I have a crazy clue to tell you about. “Clues.” Plural. Um, so, yeah, call me back, okay? Bye."

"While we're on the subject, Clint..." Nat started, looking at her best friend.

"Here we go," Clint rolled his eyes.

"No," Nat continued, "you need to learn to answer your phone when people call you, okay? It's very frustrating."

"I'll try my best," Clint smirked as Nat playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Should I try again? I should try again. I’mma try again," Kate smiled as someone answered the phone, "Sometimes back-to-back calls isn’t the right move. In this case, it was!"

"I’m sorry, Clint Barton can’t take your call right now." A strangers voice answered.

"Shit," Clint sighed at Kate, "you're going to try find me aren't you?"

"Most likely... yes," Kate shrugged in agreement.

Kate hung up and dropped her phone quickly. She looked around in shock and lifted her phone again, tracking Clint's location.

"That is very useful," Ned approved.

She looked up at the driver, "Sir, I’m gonna need you to speed up. Please."

The scene changed to Hawkeye, tied up on a chair, surrounded by the Tracksuit Mafia.

"Wakey-wakey, bro," a man laughed maniacally as he ripped off the bag that covered Clint's face.

"You look so bored," Peter laughed.

"It’s a nice place you got here. Not creepy at all." Clint nodded, looking at his surroundings.

"Definately not creepy," Nat agreed sarcastically.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You kid. I know you kid. So, don’t kid, okay?" A man exclaimed,pointing at Clint, "Because it was getting very hard to find place. Now, all the warehouses are being converted into lofts, so how can I get something better?"

"I think you hit a bit of a sore-spot there, Clint," Sam smirked.

"Come on, bro."

"But he’s criticizing!" He yelled, offended.

"Uh, look, guys, I’m not who you think I am. Okay?" Clint interupted.

"Hmm. So, you are not Hawkeye?" They asked, confused.

"No, he's Katniss," Tony jeered.

"That nickname is getting old pretty quickly," Steve sighed.

"Well, I… I guess I am who you think I am. Uh, I’m not the guy you’re looking for," Clint corrected.

"Kate Bishop," a Tracksuit stated.

"Not Kate Bishop," Clint shook his head.

"Kate Bishop is guy, bro."

"Kate Bishop is not guy," Clint insisted.

"Kate Bishop is guy in costume.",

Everyone chuckled at the interation on the screen.

"Wow. Hmm. Can I speak to your manager?

"Oh no, Hawkeye. You're turning into a Karen," Kate laughed as Clint rolled his eyes at her.

This is like talking to furniture. I came here," he cleared his throat, "-to talk to your boss. Is that possible? I’m trying to be civil here."

"Civil? We kidnapped you, rozumiesz? You are our hostage now, rozumiesz to?"

"Well…" Clint grunted as he freed his hands from the bonds.

"You're so cool," Kate sighed under her breath, not thinking anyone heard her. Clint smirked slightly.

The Tracksuits panicked and aimed their gun at him immediately, "If you like. Is that him there?" He pointed towards a man sitting above them who was staring at the scene, "I would like to speak to your boss. It’s why I came."

"Hey," a Tracksuit yelled, "Look at me, okay? Because I’m interrogating you right now. We are now interrogating you, so look at us. Where is Kate Bishop?!"

A rumbling noise sounded above the warehouse.

"Oh no..." Kate realised, "I'm on the roof aren't I?"

Nat stifled a laugh.

"I’ve never met her. I have no idea," Clint stated calmly.

"You're quite cool under pressure, Clint," T'Challa noted and smiled, "I can imagine you are good at games. Like me."

"Don't lie to yourself, brother," Shuri chuckled as T'Challa gasped in mock-offence.

"He's only good at games because he cheats," Nat laughed, poking Clint's arm.

"I do not!"

"Hmm sure."

"Come on! Where is Kate Bishop?"

A thudding noise came from above.

"Yep," Sam nodded, "You're definately on the roof."

"Who are you talking about?" Clint asked nonchalantly.

With a sudden loud creak, Kate fell through the skyroof. Glass shattering everywhere as she fell hard on the floor in front of Clint. She groaned.

"10/10 entrance," Tony commented lightly.

"Oh my God," Bucky and Clint facepalm as the others laugh at the scene.

"Bro, I found her."

"Oh, my God," Kate sat up and chuckled nervously at the guns pointed at her face, "Oh, wow. Didn’t realize we were supposed to bring guns."

Nat smirked as Kate hid her face in embarassment.

The Tracksuits laughed uproariously as they taped Clint and Kate to individual, bright children's rides.

"I wish I had a camera right now," Tony laughed, watching Clint sink down in his chair.

"There you go," Clint grimaced as the group laughed at them.

"Don’t worry, you will not fell off," they chuckled.

"You got it." Clint fake smiled.

"It’s strong!" A Tracksuit laughed.

"Thank you," he looked at Kate, "Look what you did."

"Come on, Barton, she just wanted to help," Nat defended the younger archer.

"Yeah, yeah," Clint waved his hand, and muttered.

"I was just trying to help, okay?"

"Don’t talk," Clint shook his head.

"Uh-oh. You’re in trouble now, bro," a Tracksuit laughed as more people approached the pair.

The group watched the scene nervously.

The camera showed red lights dancing off of a speaker, ominous music playing in the background. A woman stood in front of them, feeling the vibrations. She turned around as someone entered the room.

"Do you recognise her?" Steve asked Clint hesitantly.

Barton shook his head, "no."

"We have them both. We have them…" a Tracksuit announced to her, before leaving, closing the door behind him.

The woman looked up and stared directly at the camera. The credits started to play.

"Well, we're screwed," Kate sighed, playing with her hair.

"Yep." Clint agreed.

The rest of the team looked at the screen nervously.

"Before we watch the next episode," The voice spoke, "let's watch the end credit animation."

Everyone looked back at the screen as Christmas music played.

An animation of Kate with her bow and arrow is shown.

"That's so cool!" Kate exclaimed, "It's me!"

Then of both Clint and Kate.

"Look at us!" She smiled and crossed her arms, "the Archers."

The silhouette of a Tracksuit floated across the screen. Pizza Dog is shown, happily chomping on an arrow stick.

"Pizza Dog's there too!" Kate smiled happily. She looked up at Clint and found him smiling also.

"Everyone," the voice announced when the credits ended, "get ready to welcome the newest character."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

477K 8.7K 44
Just a collection of one-shots I made when I was super bored Feedback is always appreciated There is language in this story and adult themes I DON'T...
323K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
81.9K 1.5K 17
One shoots for Peter Parker and the Avengers story. Find out more as you dive in the story! ⚠️very terrible English grammar⚠️
1.1M 41K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]