Azalea |18+|

By iiswatiii

AZALEA- Her name was enough to bring shivers and trembles down to even the leaders of the ruthless mafias. S... More

Synopsis
Characters
1| A Deadly Sin
2| The phone call
3| The Cohen's
5| Forged Signatures
6| Night club
7| Undone (18+)
8| Plan
9| Neglected
10| Breakfast (18+)
11| Weirdos

4| Killer

4.6K 204 61
By iiswatiii

"She changed, but not overnight like in the books you read. Over years. Slowly and painfully. Sometimes brutally. But she did.
~Unknown Author"

AZALEA's POV

Today's headline:

Another murder by the notorious serial killer, Azalea, bringing the total count to 39.

A 35-year-old Irish businessman was found dead with 10 bullets that were logged outlining the man's heart. His eyes were found gouged out and tongue was severed. One of the many barbaric acts of the ferocious serial murder in which the man's insides have appeared to have eaten themselves.

The signature of abidance by the killer on the deady body, with a folder of documents were discovered laying on the chest of the dead body.

The previous killing occurred two weeks ago, when the body of a 54 year old woman was discovered dismembered and every limb was sealed in an unbreakable glass body that was displayed at the London National Museum, along with a folder of documents revealing the girls smuggling racket operated by the dead victim.

The documents were seized by the police and are being concealed as highly secured evidence, but based on the eerie resemblance to the previous killings, we can already guess that those documents contain the dark crimes of the Irish businessman.

The new death has aroused numerous controversies and debates, along with instilling endless fear in the hearts of citizens.

There is one group of people who supports and wants Azalea to continue the killings of these criminals, while the others believe that the inexcusable and disgusting crimes should be ceased immediately, and this malicious criminal should be arrested and punished as soon as possible.

However, the majority of the public outrage has been sparked from the gruesome nature of the murders, and numerous calls have been made throughout the city to bring the perpetrator behind bars.

Either way, a high security team has been assigned to track down the feral killer who has been on loose for the past three years and has killed a large number of people.

The main question that arises is why our police department is incapable of finding her? Why is our government not treating this issue as a critical matter that requires high alertness?

Why is a cold-blooded murderer still on loose?

Because I'm bloody good at my job, and by the way, I've killed 196 people in the last three years.

Previously, my name was feared only in the underworld. But after a dare from Carden, I killed a man and burned a stamp with my name on it for the world to see.

AZALEA is what you'll find stamped on the forehead of every dead body that I have killed in the last three years.

I obviously didn't mind the killings, but when Avianna discovered that the asshole I killed for the dare smuggled children, she decided the small dare would become a regular job.

I couldn't care less about moral justice, as Avianna puts it to be, but I was always up for the kill, and I know deep down that I thoroughly enjoyed inflicting pain on these scumbags.

New body that my men dropped last night was the breaking news on every tabloid and reading through the conspiracies the first thing in the morning already made my day.

I switched the news app on my iPad to my to-do list for the day while lazily eating my cheerios. My day doesn't consist of anything major, and whatever I had to do could be done in the comfort of my sweet bed.

Been a while since I had a good fuck,

So going out tonight is on the list.

"Have you seen Avianna? She hasn't returned home since yesterday." Carden said from the other side of the table, without looking up from his phone.

"No." I said and added more cheerios to the excess milk and the rest over soggy cereal.

"She said she's out of town handling business and will be back by tonight. Any idea what's up there?" Carden asked as he flashed me his phone, showing me the text that I obviously couldn't see from a distance and with the brightness on his phone set to the lowest.

Who keeps the brightness this low?

How the fuck can one even read.

"No." I repeated the same word, and took a spoonful of my cereal, eager to finish it before it became soggy again.

"After all these years, why do I still get annoyed with your lack of interest in the conversation?" Carden muttered audibly enough, sending me an unimpressed look and I simply shrugged my shoulders.

I care more about the crunchiness of my cereal than Carden's moody displeasure.

"I'm going out tonight." I said and Carden instantly raised his head to look up at me while smirking.

"Only let a plugged funnel into your tunnel, my dear." He said while saluting and I gave him a 'why's that even a thing to discuss' look.

I'm not a moron–

I've had my sex-ed and there's no way I'm letting my body get infected by a disease from a person I'll never ever meet again.

Safe sex is the best sex, unless you find a bloody beast in bed.

"I might come along with you, I haven't had a good fuck since last night." He added and I nodded in response to what he said.

And it's just morning.. but who am I to judge!

"Make sure to cover your pipe, you dumb ass wipe." I said with a smirk and Carden let out a laugh.

"I always put my snake in a cage, before I shake and bake." He responded in the midst of his laughter, causing me to shake my head at him.

"So what's your sibling situation?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow knowing that he couldn't care less.

He would be fine with whatever I would have chosen, most likely he wouldn't give a shit and he usually never cares about anyone's business unless it has something to do with him.

Unlike his sister, that's why I prefer him more—

"Exactly the same as before." I responded as I leaned back in my chair, waiting for Carden's response to his sudden curiosity.

"Do you even know what their names, or gender are? Are you not even curious to meet or even see them?" He asked and I deliberated for a while before answering.

"No and no." I replied honestly.

I mean, why would I care if I didn't even know they existed until a day ago?

For sure, I came to know about them just recently, but they are still as much a stranger as they had been a day ago.

"Mm-mm.." He said, nodding his head.

No questions were asked after that and following a couple minutes of silence, Carden and I went on with discussing our illegal shipments of our advanced weaponry followed by some new business deals.

After discussing business, we concluded our conversation after devising a strategy for our next target.

"I'll see you tonight." Carden said and walked out of our condo, leaving me alone much to my delight.

After that I went to my living room, took a seat on one of the couches, and set up my laptop to get down to work for the day.

I want a cup of hot chocolate–

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 8K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
4.1K 187 22
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...
424K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
200K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...