The Lost Family (A Aidan Gall...

BlueBooks016 által

Book 3 of "Aidan Gallagher the Serial Killer" Series . Three teenage girls , Mia , Jenny and Maria and Three... Több

Important
Cast
Chapter 1: The Black Death
Chapter 2: The Best Friends
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy
Chapter 4: The Lunch Break
Chapter 5: The Interest
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Chapter 7: The Brother vs Sister
Chapter 8: The Dissapearence
Chapter 9: The Case of Mia
Chapter 10: The Mother and Daughter Reunion
Chapter 11: The Whereabouts of Aidan
Chapter 12: The (A) Glimpse Into The Future
The Delay?!
Temporary Back ?!
Chapter 13: The Phone Call
Chapter 15: The Attack
Chapter 16: The Siblings
Chapter 17: The New Organization
Chapter 18: The Joke
Chapter 19: The Women
Chapter 20: The Beginning of a Fight
Chapter 21: The Last Stand of Allison
Chapter 22: The Mac'n'Cheese
Chapter 23: The Mall
Chapter 24: The Multiverse of Madness
Chapter 25: The Naked Torture
Chapter 26: The Kidnapping Letter
Chapter 27: The Man
Chapter 28: The Betrayal
Chapter 29: The Grand Finale
The Last Chapter 30: The Journey to Afterlife
Goodbye from Author with Love ❤️

Chapter 14: The Cousins

168 16 50
BlueBooks016 által

Aidans POV:

I kept yelling for Ben hoping for a responce.

Is Ben dead ? Is the light really back ? What ? How ? Why ?

God damn it i have soo many questions.

Tell me this is a prank !!! Please cause this isnt funny.

I look at y/n and she looks like she has seen a ghost . Honestly i cant blame her.

"Well that was cryptic" says Miles.

Mia then gives him a look.

Oh shit that reminds me i have to call Danial and tell him the boy in the picture isnt the Black Death . Hopefully he wont see through my lie but thats a problem for later.

Y/n looks like she is contemplating reality itself . I need to keep everyone safe ..

Wait ..... the kids arent back yet ......

Oh nooooo we need to find them .FAST !!!

I tell this to y/n and she nods frightened and Mia and Miles say they will stay home .

We were hesitant to leave them but i guess they can take care of them selves for a few hours......

When i wasnt convinced y/n forces me out of the house with her.

God i hope nothing happens to them.

Y/n and i get in the car and as we drive off i tell her about Max and she gasps like a Raspberry.......... wait what ?

She smacks me and then lectures me about not telling her sooner.....

Well i guess no dinner for me tonight.

Jennys POV:

We were getting bored and i was increasingly getting worried about Mia.

She wasnt picking up my calls nor replying to my texts .

I decided to go to her house and Ricky and Maria tagged along .

We went to her house but her parents told me that they thought she was with me .. and i said that "oh yeah nevermind i remembered shes at the library"

I lied because i didnt want to worry them.

We looked for her all over town but didnt find her anywhere.

Ricky said "i think we should go home for now."

Maria nodded saying : "Yeah it's getting late"

I nodded saying "Yeah"

Although I nodded but I still felt uneasy deep down .

Maybe she went to the library and maybe she is back at her home by now . Yeah that's got to be it !

As we were walking all of a sudden we were stopped by non other MAX.

Max looked bored as he was walking but when he saw us he grinned .

For some reason the grin didn't look like his usual one . It was different and in a disturbing way.

Ricky and Maria were looking at him like they had seen a ghost .

I asked them whats wrong and Maria replied : "That guy looks like a photo copy of Uncle Aidan and Uncle Nick when they were younger . I even have pictures at home to prove it. But why does he look so much like them?"

All of a sudden I gasped as I realized it too. He did look like them when they were younger .I mean Dad had shorter hair but it's the face that matters.

Maybe it's all a coincidence.

Max having overheard our conversation laughed like a madman which made us all doubt his sanity .
What happened to him ? He was normal a few hours ago .

Max cackled like a chucky  Nica from Cult of Chucky although Max wasn't possessed by Chucky .

What Max said after shook all 3 of us to the core . By all 3 I mean Me , Maria and Ricky .

Max said : "I am laughing because I just killed my "Adopted" or "Replaceble" Parents along with my Biological Father".

That was when all 3 of us noticed the now seemingly more visible blood on his shirt.

How did we miss that ?

He continued saying :"Well cousins , do you know who my biological father is ? Well let me tell it's Aidan Gallagher !!!and I killed him ! HAHAHAH 😂 "

I felt as though I would pass out ..

"What !!!!" Maria cried out

Ricky and I were speechless .

Ricky then pointed out : "But he isn't even here which means your lying"

Max looked at us challengingly .
He said "I doubt that .

Let me prove it to you . My mom Y/n just came in town . And your best friend aka my sister Mia is missing right . Although I don't know where she is and I couldn't care less 🤷‍♂️ but as for y/n I was gonna kill her next . Where she by the way ?

Wait answer later first I have to tell you how I lured Aidan here . You see I work for a TOP SECRET ORGANIZATION that wants to kill all of our parents which includes Asher,Nick,Aidan,Y/n,Krist and Marcy Gallagher.

And there children and anyone related to them including other main targets who know the truth .

I personally asked them to let me take care of my parents .
They allowed me cause they trust me and shit .

So one of my Co workers lured Aidan to this Town using my picture as bait . I posed myself as The Black Death. Although I obviously am not .

Aidan thought it was one of his kids and he flew all the way back to here where I killed him . Here's proof"

And max took out Uncle Aidan's favorite sunglasses which he kept 24/7.

Maria , Ricky and I were in immense shock and i was personally in the brink of tears .

But before we could say or do anything Max pulled out a Gun and pointed it at us .

And Max said :"Now that's out of the way ,  now can kill you and hopefully get a bonus from the boss ."

Just as Max was about to shot us 5 cars 🚗 out of no where stopped near us.

Max seemingly recognized whoever it was and said : "well aren't you all lucky guess I will have to kill you later",

A lot of men with weird uniforms and massive guns came out and Max greeted them .
One of the men gave him something and he read the letter.

He sighed and said to us : "Come with me were going on a road trip and punishment for bad behavior is death so I advise to listen carefully".

Max pushed all of us in one of the cars and was about to sit in the front seat when out of no where Uncle Aidan and Aunt Y/n came out and said :"Let the children go"

That's when I noticed the guns in their hands .
Things are about to get heated 🥵 .

Max seemed a bit taken aback when he saw Uncle Aidan .

He then laughed evilly.

Aidan's POV :

From what I can see Max is part of the organization.

Great that explains a lot I guess but at the same time it doesn't .

We stepped out with our Guns and Y/n whispered saying "Aidan you dumb*** why did we step out when we are clearly outnumbered"

She might  be right .

Y/n was nearly on tears when she saw Max .

But before we could say anything Max laughed evilly .

Although I have to say I laughed way more evilly back in the days 😏 😌

No one can beat me at that 😉

Although that was out of character I had to mentally slap myself to snap myself out of my cycle of thoughts .

Max said : "Hi Mommy , nice to finally meet you .
And Hi daddy didn't expect you to still be alive"

But before we could reply he said : "And so long Suckers " and he middle fingered us and that's when we noticed a grenade on the ground near us .

Where did that come from ?

As soon as we saw it ,we ducked away to safety and thankfully no one was harmed but before max could show his visible disappointment and comment on it like a YouTuber I said to all the other men :"you all should check your cars as well"

And before anyone could have realized anything I told y/n to pull the trigger and all of the cars exploded excluding the one with max and the kids .

Max looked around at the explosion in shock and said : "Well Fuc.k this shit I am out .🤯"

And before we could react he fired shots at us but missed and he took matters in his own hands and told the driver to drive and they drove off .

God Damn it !!!!!!

I tell y/n that we have to follow them she nods .

And so that's how we ended up following them .

_____________________________

Authors Note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Did you like it ?

Yes , Max is part of the new organization!

Yes , the picture Aidan saw of the Black Death was fake , it was actually Max .

But he doesn't know about Miles.

Yes the kids have been kidnapped by Max so kids kidnapped by kid.

Yes, Aidan was lured out .

Hope you all liked the chapter and don't worry things are about to get spicy 🌶.

That's all .

See you soon ,

Bye!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

24.2K 163 12
It's- surprising, to say the least, how easy it is. This. Dating. I guess it was just that much of a long time coming. *** Sequel to Ruin The Friends...
152K 3K 15
hello! this is a cute lil story about you and sapnap :) i hope you like it!! [HIGHSCHOOL AU]
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.2K 140 18
the new boy with purple hair. the purple hair you grow to absolutely adore. the boy you will eventually fall in love with. the boy with secrets that...