The Lost Family (A Aidan Gall...

By BlueBooks016

Book 3 of "Aidan Gallagher the Serial Killer" Series . Three teenage girls , Mia , Jenny and Maria and Three... More

Important
Cast
Chapter 1: The Black Death
Chapter 2: The Best Friends
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy
Chapter 4: The Lunch Break
Chapter 5: The Interest
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Chapter 7: The Brother vs Sister
Chapter 8: The Dissapearence
Chapter 9: The Case of Mia
Chapter 10: The Mother and Daughter Reunion
Chapter 11: The Whereabouts of Aidan
Chapter 12: The (A) Glimpse Into The Future
The Delay?!
Temporary Back ?!
Chapter 14: The Cousins
Chapter 15: The Attack
Chapter 16: The Siblings
Chapter 17: The New Organization
Chapter 18: The Joke
Chapter 19: The Women
Chapter 20: The Beginning of a Fight
Chapter 21: The Last Stand of Allison
Chapter 22: The Mac'n'Cheese
Chapter 23: The Mall
Chapter 24: The Multiverse of Madness
Chapter 25: The Naked Torture
Chapter 26: The Kidnapping Letter
Chapter 27: The Man
Chapter 28: The Betrayal
Chapter 29: The Grand Finale
The Last Chapter 30: The Journey to Afterlife
Goodbye from Author with Love ❀️

Chapter 13: The Phone Call

220 19 56
By BlueBooks016

Authors Note:
Hi readers i am finally back.

Thank you all for your love and patience .

I will try to update this book alot once in a while.

I am so sorry to keep you all waiting for literal months.

So Warning,

FROM HERE ON OUT, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET DARK .

As a wise person once said :

"In a trilogy, the success of a series depends largely on the third and final volume . The first volume has to be a masterpiece the perfect beginning. The second volume might be a failure. But the third one should be the perfect ending that will completely overshadow the failures of the previous volumes".

So acoording to the quote and the comments i received alot of you want dark stuff and high stakes .
So soecifically for those who have commented personally that the series have become too "sappy, boring, Non dark, etc" .

Well this is the result.

I know some of you thought that the series lost its initial dark element from book 1 where aidan found out that who y/n was . Well i am going to try and resurre t it back.

Things are about to get interesting 💀
________________________________________

Miles POV:

What......?

Is this my grandfather ?

I thought as i saw the man in front of me. Mom had called him daddy.

Ummmm..... he looks tooo young though..

Is he my step grand father then ???

But he looks exactly like me.............

Wait is this suppose to be a kink ???? That would make alot more sense.......

Because he looks just like me but alot older i suppose.

Wait so is he my dad ?!?!

Y/n POV:

Ohhh. Well this awkward .........

I have to say something right now !!!!

I break the silence and say "Mia and Miles meet your dad Aidan".

The moment i finished the sentence Mia practically flew away from me and hugged Aidan .

And Aidan hugged her back and he was in tears.

So heart warming.....

Aidans POV:

I hug my daughter for the first time ......

This was the first time i was seeing her . I wanted to hug her for all eternity. I just hope nobody heard y/n call me daddy though... Why did she call me that though ? She hasnt called me that.. Nevermind.

I focus my attention to my other son Miles.

To be honest at first i was about to freak out when i saw him because i mistook him for max.

But then i noticed the change of cloth, eyes and so on.

Plus Y/n was still alive .

I immediately notice something in him though.

His eyes to be specific. They had the hidden lust for murder. I know that from experience.

Guess its just as Maria said ..... my offsprings will inherit those damn serial killer genes as well. But it seems Mia doesnt have them.

Thank god !! Well it doesnt matter though.

Because no matter what i will love my family always.

I am glad that all 3 of my children are safe and alive although one of them tried to kill me earlier.

I immediately snap out of my thoughts . And go and hug miles who seemed like he wanted it but wouldnt admit it .

I look at y/n and she has a smile on her face. All thats left is Max . If he comes here all of us will be reunited .

Wait oh sh**. I have to get them out of here....

I immediately tell all of them to go to the car and i act as calm as a cucumber.

Only when we leave the graveyard and enter the car is when i relax.

I decide to drive all of us back to Krist and Nicks house where the other kids were.

On the drive home there were confessions from miles about him being the Black Death.

Well thats just great now i have to protect him from the FBI and make it look like he died.

Well thats a problem for later .

I asked mia whats she been up to and it was all fun.

Except the part where she and y/n were almost killed by miles.

I decide to not mention Max at the moment.

Well i guess its time for my confession .

I look at y/n and she nods. And i brace myself for what might come.

I say "Miles , Mia. I have something to tell you . I have a past a dark past. I used to be a serial killer. I used to be Aidan Gallagher the serial killer."

I watched as both of my children looked shocked to the core especially Miles.

I guess its time to relieve history.

Both me and y/n tell them everything thats happened till now . The TSO , The light , Maria, everything.......

Miles POV:

Wait hold your ***** up....

Your telling me my dad is the Aidan Gallagher as in the Teenage serial killer and the most Dangerous serial killer known to man till now ............

Well thats a plot twist for sure .............

And what in the world ..... I cant process this TSO stuff ..... but it all makes sense......

But i want to know more ...... like what is this sh**t????

I listen intently to my mom and dad as they tell us about their past.

So thats why i have these murdrous impulses .. Because of these serial killer genes...... wow ......

Mia POV:

Well todays been eventful..... Understatement of the year.

All this stuff about our parents history is blowing my mind .....

Thank fully i didnt inherit the killer genes though.

And my dads a killer ....... well that will take some wrapping-around-your-mind.

I sigh ...... honestly this is all such a MOOD.

Atleast i have my family back with me and THINGS CANT POSSIBLY GET WORSE.

Aidan POV:

After the trip down memory lane we finally arrived home ....

Only one problem . No one was at home. By no one i mean all 3 of my niece amd nephews.

Y/n assured me that they all were probably out enjoying the money she gave them.

Well i guess that makes sense.

We all sit down and take a deep breath... finally i can finally take a breath of relief .

All thats left is Max and then everything will be just the way it should be.

We all basically took a shower because we all looked like shit.

After that y/n order Mighty Zingers and Cheese Fries from KFC , nuggets and Burfers from McDonalds, and lots of food from Hardees, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, New York , And Dessert from Baskin Robbins and Coffity and i personally ordered a cup of coffee from star bucks .

Yeah we might have overdid it a little........

After we were done eating we put the left overs in the fridge and sat in the lounge waiting for the kids to arrive.

I was starting to get worried .

Y/n and Miles and Mia were talking and i joined in on the concersation from time to time .

All of a sudden my phone rang . I looked at it and it was an unknown number.

Confused i picked it up and said,

"Hello ?"

A voice answered in panic,.

"Hello Aidan are you there ? It me Ben from TSO UK!"

I immediately smiled and said ,

"BEN!! Long time no see ! How have you been?"

Ben replied, "Aidan i have been fine but is y/n with you"

And i replied "yes"

And ben said : "Put the phone on speaker ,she also needs to hear this!"

I did as told and told y/n and the kids it was Ben but before y/n could smile from joy she saw my worried face.

The reason i was worried was because Ben sounded panicked which was rare.

What Ben said next shock both me and y/n to the core...

Ben said : "Guys, The Light Organization has come back. Its changed its name though. But according to my informer there goals are still unknown to us but one thing is for sure. They are targetting every last memeber of the TSOs and anyone who was linked to it.

All of us are in danger..

Everyone .....

Aidan and Y/n .... i have a warning for you guys because i trust you ,TRUST NO ONE"

*BANG*

Y/n, the kids and i look at the phone in shock and we were startled when we heard the sound of gun shot .

It came from Ben's end.

Y/n looked at the phone in horror and so did i .

I immediately yelled in the phone

"BEN !BEN! BEN! ARE YOU OKAY . WHAT WAS THAT SOUND ?!!!!!!! BEN!!!!!!!"
_________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

SO DEAR READERS ,

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

DID YOU LIKE THE ENDING PLOT TWIST?

AND MORE DID YOU LIKE THE CLIFFHANGER ?

IS BEN DEAD ? WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

IS THIS NEW ORGANIZATION THE BIGGEST THREAT YET ?

AND MOST OF ALL ARE YOU ALL PREPARED FOR THE TRAGEDIES THAT ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN NEXT........

WELL ANYWAY THATS TOO INTENSE FOR ONE DAY 😂 BUT FOR REAL THOUGH.
WELL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ALL YOU WANT .

SEE YOU SOON ,
BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
27.5K 607 37
-Awsten Knight x reader- Being the photographer of the band, "WaterParks" was a thrill and was the core of your happiness. You mainly took pictures o...
9.2K 140 18
the new boy with purple hair. the purple hair you grow to absolutely adore. the boy you will eventually fall in love with. the boy with secrets that...
50.9K 2.2K 20
It's obvious what its about:) Most of these quotes are not mine, so all credit for whoever said them! The bible verses will be KJV.