๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐”

By melaninhoodrat

"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates More

- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
- ???
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
- ???
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
- ???
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

11.5K 649 526
By melaninhoodrat

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴʏ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜
↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"you sleep good?" lijah asked me as i walked into the kitchen of the air bnb we rented for our trip.

"i barely slept at all, thanks ta you." i said and rolled my eyes which made him laugh.

"you ain't do too much complainin," he said.

"okay enough of that, are we goin out for breakfast?" i asker him and placed my hand on my stomach.

"yeah my mama nem found this nice spot, she said we meetin thea fa brunch." he told me.

"i'm hungry nowwww." i dragged out and put my head on the counter top.

"i could give you some ta eat up." he said and i picked my head back up, "bye elijah."

i walked back to our room and ignored his laughing while rummaging through my bags for something to wear.

i clicked my tongue and folded my lip while holding up different tops to my chest as i looked in the mirror. it was pretty cold, but i wanted to look cute.

"fuck it we ball." i mumbled and kept this cute tracksuit i had laid out on the bed.

"we got a good hour til we gotta meet everybody, quickie?" lijah said while walking into the room.

"no, my legs hurtin me now." i said and pushed him away from my backside.

"L life." he mumbled.

"gone na,"

|
|

|
|

"hey bae, how are you?" maj asked me sweetly.

"i'm good maj, how you?" i asked.

"better now," she smirked.

"you're done." elijah said and sat between us making her mug him.

"mane you a bitch." she said mocking youngboy and i tried to hold on my laugh.

"ight, remember that." lijah said.

"i was playin, im sorry gang." she said and held onto his arm.

"hey sis, you feeling better?" mook asked me.

i nodded, "a little bit."

"you know we love you, right? like for real." she said and this was the most serious i think i've ever seen her.

"yes, i know and i love y'all too."

"as you should."

|
|

|
|

"we going to see that big christmas tree?" dj asked.

"that's the plan, but we're not going until late christmas eve." mama t said.

"everybody and they mama finna be out thea, tuh." mr. k said and bawled up his face.

"okay like a six feet please," one of lijah's uncles said, it's so much of them and i can barely keep up, so yeah.

"that part." ms. sam said.

"lijah you know the twins out here?" mama t asked.

"who? jas and cori?" he asked snd she nodded.

"yeah, dom said they moved out here for school." she told him.

"i ain't talk ta them inna minute, i gotta hit my boy up," lijah said before sipping from his cup.

"who?" i asked lowly.

"my cousins, jasmine and cori. they bee little siblings," he told me and i nodded.

"oh okay, so it's more of them?" i asked.

"just one more, calvin but he locked up right na." he said.

"i'm not even about ta ask." i said snd shook my head cause he got the name of a felon or some.

"just some drug charges, none to major." lijah said and shrugged.

"minding my businessssssss."

|
|

|
|

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗-𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝚁𝚊𝚢

"wassup with you and man man?" kieve asked me.

"nothin," i told her and shrugged.

"girl lie again, ya'll together ain't it?" she asked and i felt myself smile without meaning to.

"well when did this happen?! why you ain't tell me?" she asked and frowned.

"because i wasn't sure how to," i said, "i'm sorry."

"mmtch, well tell each other everything but i guess i forgive you. only because i like y'all together," she said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"it only happened about two months ago, but it's literally just like us being friends who flirt i guess. is that normal?" i asked.

"ask booda because i ain't never had no boyfriend before," she said and i gave her a look.

"baby we pimp over here, dip on niggas- do you hear me?" she said and laughed at herself.

"you a hot mess."

|
|

|
|

"kieve." i whispered and she just turned over in bed so i stepped out of mines and slipped my feet into my house shoes.

shane had sent me a text telling me to meet him outside and i've never been a sneaky person and i wouldn't consider this sneaky, but it kinda is.

i closed the room door and tip toed down the stairs being careful not to wake anyone up, once i made it to the back door, i slid it open and left it slightly cracked.

"shane," i called out lowly and looked around for him.

"boo." i jumped and nearly screamed.

"that's not funny!" i said in a hush whisper tone.

"my bad," he said and calmed himself.

"what do you want? it's almost three in the morning," i asked him.

"it feel like i ain't seen you all day and we literally in the same house, you avoiding me?" he asked.

"no." i said to him and thought to myself, yes because i wasn't sure what mama t or his parents would have to say about us being together.

"so wassup?"

"nothin, i guess we just ain't bumped into each other." i said and shrugged.

"we walked passed each other multiple times," he said with straight face.

"and maybe we did." i said not knowing what else to say, i hate confrontation.

"you makin this stupid awkward, did i do some?"

"no, i just- i feel like we're not even together. it's literally the same as it was when we were just friends." i confessed to him.

"you my first real boyfriend so i wasn't sure if it's supposed to be like this or not, but i need some kind of excitement because this." i stopped and motioned between me and him, "is boring."

"damn," he mumbled and scratched his head.

"well honestly i wasn't sure what you wanted, i know you still dealin with stuff so i didn't wanna push you into doin some you wasn't comfortable with." he said.

"but i'm comfortable with you, shane. unless i tell i don't want to then i do."

"why you standin so far then? c'mere."

i walked closer to him and he lifted my chin with his fingers, leaning in i felt like fainting until i felt his lips against mines.

i can only pray that i'm doing this right, but it felt good. i don't know what it was but with him i didn't feel like the girl i was before and i enjoyed it.

"that's better?" he asked me.

"much better, give me another one."

|
|

|
|

𝚂𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚓 𝙺𝚢'𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
↳ 𝙼𝚊𝚓

"hey mommy," i said and laid across her bed.

"hey beautiful, wassup?" she asked.

"where daddy at? i wanna ask ya'll somethin or at least talk to ya'll about somethin," i asked.

"i think he's out with wiz and nem, hold on." she grabbed her phone and her nails clicked on the screen as she typed.

"he's coming, stupid self was downstairs." she said snd set her phone back down.

"surprise shawtayyy!" daddy said as he walked into the room.

"wassup lovebug, you ight?" he asked me and i nodded.

"i'm fine, i just wanted ta ask ya'll somethin." i said and he motioned for me to go on.

"well.. recently i been havin these dreams about this lady. she look just like you, daddy, like facial features and all. i can never hear her name but at the end of every dream i always wake up to stare at the moon," i told them.

i watched as my old man's face changed several times and my mama placed her hand over his with a sad smile.

"that's your aunty, baby. her name was sasha and your daddy nem used to call her moonie which would probably explain why you always wake up towards the moon," mama said to me.

"you got a sister?" i asked my daddy.

"had, it was just me and ha." he said.

"oh, well what happened to her?" i asked trying to put somethings together.

"she got got, her birthday comin up in the next few days." he told me.

"my bad, i wouldn't have asked if i knew it was this sensitive." i apologized.

"i mean she is yo kin so you deserve ta know," he said and shrugged it off.

"from what i saw, she was really pretty. i bet she was really nice," i said trying to imagine her now.

"you look exactly like she did, especially now." mama said as she looked at me.

i wasn't sure what else to say, i'm pretty close with my parents but i'm sure i don't the half of what even brought them together to give me a life.

i feel for my old man though, i just hope i can fill the absence of what he never got to feel towards his sister, my aunt, our blood. i guess all i can do pray for better days for him and continue to be his sunshine through his internal storm like she was the moonlight to his internal darkness.

|
|

|
|

💭𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
hey lovessss!! looks like the gang is in nyc for christmas, i hope ya'll enjoyed this filler! lmk what you think in the comments💕

-- not edited / not proof read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story
11.9K 236 25
ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
306K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
1.4M 60.5K 37
"๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ, ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š"โœฎ