Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

Bởi HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... Xem Thêm

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

I am fuck'd up

84 8 2
Bởi HaguaVenn

"TAE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!!! ARENT YOU SUPPOSED STAY BY MY SIDE???" My wife screech

"What the fuck! TAEHYUNG AH, are you still with HERRRRR??" my ex editor screech.

"Who are youuu missy??! Get all touchy and mouthy near my husband!" Y/n spoke out as she stepped forward dragging the IV stroller.

"Husband?" Hye jun scoffed sarcastically "Are you even qualified as one?"

"YES I DOOOO! HE IS MY HUSBAND AND I AM HIS WIFE! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YERAS 9 MONTHS 15 DAYS, AND WHAT MAKES ME NOT QUALIFY AS HIS WIFE!!! IF NOT YOU AS A CHECK INSPECTOR??"
Y/n spat b/w her gritted teeth.

I know this side of her, and it does no good.

I felt a rush of panic, anger, frustration and anxiety rush in me.

People were watching us, I could see some with their lens recording us. I dont want another controversy, not again.

NOT AGAIN!!

"OH! For your kind information Janette, your husband HIMSELF agreed you being the one holding him back!!! SO IT ISNT ME TO DEGRADE YOU FROM AS OUR TAE'S WIFE! ITS HIM!! YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE HIS LIABLITY!"

"HE WOULD NEVER SAY TH-.."

That's it my calm was crumbled.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP THIS SHIT!!!" I yelled. I never knew I had this voice.

But they made me into this

They both looked shocked, they froze in their foot and looked at me. I could hear the ppl around me gasping.

I felt embarrassment!

I need to leave.

I grabbed Y/n arms, and pulled her as I walked. I never did this to anyone,

But they made me into this.

She stumbled on her first steps but coped with my pace.

We took some silent few steps till we reached the elevator.
As we stepped into the elevator, Y/n shrugged her arms off me.

"What are you doing Taehyung-ah!" She cried in frustration as she rubbed off the grip from her arms.

"THAT'S WHAT I ASK, WHY IN THE HELL WHERE YOU QUARELLING IN PUBLIC!"

I shrieked, my voice reverberated through the elevator walls, though the entrance was still open.

"DIDNT YOU HEAR HER SPEAK SHIT ABOUT ME, HOW COULD I HOLD IT BACK WHEN THE MAN WHO SHOULD HAVE DEFENDED DIDNT!"

"I WOULD HAVE IGNORED IT, AND NOT CAUSE A SCENE IN FRONT OF OTHERS EYES!"

"Scene...? What do you mean Tae?" She was hurt, I shouldn't have said "And why did you agree to her that I was holding you BACK!" She again raised her voice as she stepped forward.

What the heck, she believes her? Over her husband?

"You believe her?" I asked sarcastically, not minding of any future impact "I never-.."

"Why lie Tae! YOU DID!" Another voice from which I juts dragged ourself out again echoed.

Hye jun, stood there with her legs between the elevator door as it was above to close. The door rolled back and the evil walked in.

"Why are you here?" Y/n yelled but she never acknowledged her presence. Her eyes was all fixed on me, I could see evil and sarcasm glistening in it.

"Oh did u drag her away, to convince her with the lie??.....why Tae? Why so badly wanna live with her? Is it because sheeeee issssss......"

"STOP IT HYE JUN!" I spat between my gritted teeth.

"Ugh! Come on Tae! I heard you very well I said 'you deserve a better life and partner and close ones are your close ones are holding you back!' You replied 'TRUE' with a sad that funky face."

She stepped closer as she whispered, I took a step back immediately. But then I realised it.

She was telling the truth......the moment few minutes ago flashed.

"You deserve a lot in your life, a better work, a better partner, a better recognition and a lot! You are a bundle of luck and joy, but you know some people who claim to be close are the one holding you back!" She politely whispered yet it was loud.

"True....." I whispered under my breath"

But it's not what I meant! Oh fuck!

I stayed quite for a while, it wasn't a retreat but a realisation

"Tae why are you quite! Say u didn't!" I heard y/n say.
I wanted to explain but I can't find my voice.

"You d-didd?" Her voice trembled. I didn't catch her eyes with her, but I could feel her tears swelled up.

"I-I didn't mean!" At last I spoke.

But it was late.

The elevator door binged and the desired floor opened. Hye jun smirked and said.

"Good luck with your life!"

And walked out with pride.

Y/n wiped the first tears that rolled down as she stormed out the elevator.

And I chased back.

We were in 2nd floor 8B room. I realised I messed up with the numbers again!

But I had no time to regret it, cause I have more things enough to make up with.

As she entered the room she took the IV bottle and hung to the nearby hook and lied on the bed facing her back.

"Y/n! I didn't answer to what she meant!!"

"Get out"

"No let me explain"

"GET OUT!"

"YOU NEVER HEAR ME OUT! WHY DONT YOU LET ME EXPLAIN??"

"Because you are gonna show up with DUMB REASON earn my pity with that face easily! And I am not going easy on you this time!" She spoke as she gritted still her back facing me.

"You were never easy on me Y/n!" My lips said "You married me with knowledge of what and how I am...CLUMSY! MESSY! STUPID! FUSSY!! I mess up things I didnt plan to, and hurt people I don't want to! It's juts me, the one you promised you will accept on our wedding dance!!" My voice strained,

I spoke for myself. That's all I thought at the moment.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE CLUMSY AND MESSED UP I CANT PRETEND TO NOT BE HURT!! I CANT! I WONT!" She at last sat up in bed showing her face, all red and messed with tears.

"Then what about meee! Everytime, the guilt I feel for the deeds I never meant! It's so hard!" A tear rolled down. "You even blamed me for YOU getting fired even for a stupid technical error and my mess which I never meant!"

My lungs were hyperventilating but I tried to not show off, cause

I am speaking for myself, and that's all I thought.

"YES IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

That's it! I can't take it anymore. I know if I speak more I did either break down, and I don't wanna look pathetic in this situation.

I STROMED OUT THE ROOM.

Not a glance I looked back, cause.

I do it for myself, and that's all I thought.

—————————————————-

Yrah a chapter update on a new year!!!

I take this opportunity to thank the readers for reading mr Clumsy!

I really sorry for the long Hiatus, cause I thought no one would care if I did. But someone made me realise they did........choudharypreet

Thanks a lot and I wish u a Happy New year

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

694 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
51.7K 5.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
279K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...