Things we do for love

By piano2099

Naruto, a demon. A monster. A murderer. Or so they said. In reality, he was just a kid, with a tailed beast s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update Schedule
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N- Additional content
HOLY SHIT!
Hello people
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Shippuden
Shippuden Chapter 1
Shippuden Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
100K
Chapter 13
A SUPER DUPER UBER IIMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 24

2.1K 59 8
By piano2099

Even after all the tough talk, Naruto was having a little problem. Number 1, even though his clones used very little chakra to create, they had to constantly draw chakra from him to regenerate and use Jutsus, unlike Shadow clones.

But this wasn't that big of a deal for him since he had monstrous reserves which were almost never ending.

'Kurama, this doesn't affect my reserves that much, however, the strain on my body is too much. Can you power the ones fighting Mikoto san and Fugaku san?' asked Naruto as he clashed swords with his mother.

"You are very good Naruto. Must say, I don't regret passing Amaya to you," Kushina said as she brought her sword down at him.

"Thanks, mom. So how about we go all out?" asked Naruto with a smirk as Amaya cheered inside.

"Is it what I think it is?" asked Kushina as Naruto just smiled.

The next moment both Kushina and Naruto jumped back as Kanji started to flow onto their swords. Orochimaru had seen those kanji before, they were similar to the ones Sasuke used.

As soon as the swords were completely covered in Kanji, a translucent extra layer formed on it.

"Huh?" muttered Sakura as she stopped fighting along with others.

"It's a skill only Fuinjutsu users can do. They infuse their elements into their weapons using seals. Unlike normally when it just makes the weapon sharp, this sends attacks resembling jutsus at the opponent," said Yamato as he made a wood wall to block an attack.

Orochimaru with every passing second was getting nervous. Naruto proved to be way too powerful to deal with.

Meanwhile, Naruto swung his sword towards Kushina, and a devastating blast of wind was shot from his sword. Kushina stabbed her sword into the ground making an invisible shield.

"This... this doesn't even make sense! That is just absurd!" said Sai, witnessing Naruto going all out for the first time.

"That is why it took three villages to destroy Uzushiogakure, the home of Uzumaki," said Yamato.

"I've seen Sai expressing emotions the first time. I've seen it all," muttered Sakura as she punched the final experiment.

"Now, Kabuto, how would you like your ass to be beaten?" asked Sakura in a threatening tone. Surprised, Yamato and Sai looked around them only to see that Sakura had taken care of the last 5 experiments while talking.

Sai's eyes widened at seeing the destruction Sakura had caused. In less than one minute since he and Yamato had conversed, two people were laying on top of each other, as for the other three, one's hand was completely shattered. Keep in mind that it was shattered, not broken, i.e., it was broken into multiple pieces. The second guy's leg was missing, and the third guy was hanging from a tree branch.

"She scares me," said Yamato emotionlessly.

"Me too."

They were interrupted as Kushina and Naruto's blades clashed, sending large blasts throwing everyone including Mikoto and Fugaku who were fighting off clones of Naruto and Kabuto who were trying to return to Orochimaru's side.

"Kukuku, I think it would be better to cease fire until their fight is done," said Orochimaru as his eyes shone in excitement.

Naruto was grinning from ear to ear. He had never had so much fun unless you counted his battle against Sasuke. It was him and his mother, going all out without holding back, using their own strength. 

"Fuin: Windstorm," said Kushina as the sky was covered with clouds. This was an S-rank Fuinjutsu that would cause a raging storm which would be laced with wind blades.

'Hmm... if I can tweak it a little it can cause rain helping someone with Water release. Hinata would find it really useful. I'll try it later," thought Naruto as he pointed a finger upward which glowed bright blue. Soon, the ball started to grow as everything got sucked towards it.

"Huh?" muttered Orochimaru and his Konoha allies.

"Eh, I needed to be able to use something as destructive as Rasenbreakthrough without Kurama's power, but it was difficult," started Naruto.

"But then I realized that Rasengan is essentially a chakra vortex, i.e., chakra spinning around a center. So instead of pushing it out, I decided to let it do what a vortex does, pull. This move pulls whatever there is in its immediate vicinity and then implode instead of exploding," he completed with a grin, as all the clouds and the storming winds stopped moving and then were drawn into the move.

As soon as it reached a certain size, it shrank almost instantly while releasing a shockwave big enough to destroy nearby trees.

Kushina grinned as she jumped upwards while slashing in the air multiple times at Naruto who was distracted explaining his jutsu. Naruto noticed the attack at the last moment as his eyes widened and he substituted at the last moment.

However, when he reappeared, he saw that there were multiple Chakra chains directed at him.

"Ah shit, here we go again," muttered Naruto as he wove through multiple hand signs and slammed it on the ground causing multiple wood walls to rise, blocking the chains.

 As Kushina's chains hit the last wall, instead of being destroyed it transformed into multiple foxes which spread around confusing everyone.

'Thanks, Itachi for the idea,' thought Naruto as Kushina realized that it was a genjutsu. however, it was too late as by the time she broke it, Naruto was directly above her ready with an Axe Kick. 

Kushina dodged the kick but Naruto spun on the heel hitting her with a reverse kick. However, Kushina before being thrown away was able to slash him with her sword.

They both once again stood against each other as Naruto threw multiple Kunai at her which she deflected with her sword. However, that was a mistake as she was now surrounded by Hiraishin kunai. Naruto was now flashing around her trying to land hits and it was only the years of experience and exceptional sword skills that prevented Naruto from landing hits. 

"HIRAISHIN LEVEL 3: 1000 ATTACKS!" yelled Naruto as in the next 20 seconds he delivered a thousand attacks from all around Kushina, in the process exhausting himself. By the end of the attack, Kushina was half-destroyed as she healed at a slow pace and Naruto knelt to breathe.

"That was fast, 50 attacks every second," commented Kushina.

"Thanks, I had to use Chakra to momentarily increase my reaction and speed manyfold, kinda like Bushy Brow's gates. But that tires me out a lot," said Naruto.

Orochimaru saw this as an opening as he shot his neck out to attack Naruto. However, Sakura was even faster as she grabbed his neck from the middle as Sai cut it.

"Heh. Guess not today. But he is tired and my Edo Tensei are immortals," said Orochimaru as he spat out another... himself.

At that moment, the ground was covered in seals, as the three edo Tensei suddenly found themselves in the center with three Naruto clones touching them.

"WE'RE READY BOSS!" yelled four clones and Naruto nodded with a grin.

"FUIN: OBLITERATION!" the four yelled as the innermost square of the seals lit up and four violet walls shot out surrounding them.

"Heh, this is a nice tactic Naruto kun, but it's just the Four flames formation. They are still alive," said Orochimaru.

"Yeah, well, one way to destroy an Edo Tensei is to completely destroy it. Well..." said Naruto as the four clones pushed their hands forward, and the next moment the walls started to close in.

Orochimaru's eyes widened, as he understood why the move was called obliteration. Whatever touched the walls of the formation would burn to ashes, and thus whatever was inside that box was as good as dead.

"Naruto..." Naruto looked at his mom who had called out to him.

"... I'm proud."

With that, the Edo Tensei were all destroyed.

Naruto then stood up as he made one more wood clone as others just turned into plants.

"So... Orochimaru," started Naruto as he glared at him, with Kyubi's cloak covering him and his eyes red with slits in the middle.

"Time to make you pay."

========================================================

Hello hello hello, sorry for typing like this, I'm in a hurry. I'm trying to publish a new chapter in 4 books of mine, so I don't have much time. But I'll start by thanking you all for OVER 193K READS! THANK YOU ALL!

Hopefully, this chapter was worth the wait, and I'll try to upload chapters sooner. Thanks for waiting, and please vote, comment and share. Especially comment, I love reading them.

Also, please check out this marvel fanfic of mine. This was actually published a year ago, before this book, but I got almost no views so I took it down. I recently published it again. The link will be down in comments, and in fact, the next update is in that book only. So if you guys get time check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 60 9
Naruto Uzumaki, he's the nine tails jinjuriki, the demon that almost destroyed the Leaf Village and that killed many loved ones, and he's a weapon. A...
136K 1.6K 43
Their is a boy named Naruto who being mistreated by everyone in the village including his own family. Ever since he was born, he was treated like an...
1M 22.5K 42
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze grew up being hated, despised, beaten, and abused all because of what he held within him. The nine tailed demon fox that near...
35.5K 765 31
Naruto knew what world is like at a young age. His peers like playing the hero. Naruto was always the villian and gets beaten base on how weak he was...