TAUGHT

By _setirwijom

šŸ“š - Wherein, Mark had to tutor Lee Donghyuck but the younger was pretty persistent on something else aside f... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty

Thirty two

1.7K 98 17
By _setirwijom

In a moment, I got Donghyuck naked. I lift his shirt up and both his pyjamas and boxers down. Damn, it's been a while since I saw him like this but nothing has changed except for our baby that's growing in him.

His curvy waist is still visible, of course. His tanned body. God, his thick thighs, I love it very much. His pinkish nipples. His everything that I love and I want.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Mark. You already asked me that for the fifth time!" He huffs.

"I'm sorry." I laugh and kiss his palms over my cheeks. "I'm just worried."

"Don't be. It's not our first time."

"But it's been so long since we did it. I didn't do it with anyone after you, even!" My lips shivers in worry. "What if I hurt you? What if this hurts our baby?"

"It won't, Mark. We're fine. We'll be fine." He assures me and I'm more than happy to hear that from him. I really hope none of my worries would arise in the middle of doing things.

"Was I always this gentle to you?" I ask and stare into his body. "I'm sorry."

"You weren't. You like dirty talks so much and you were harsh with me." He pouts. "But that won't happen again, right? You will treat me better, right?"

"Of course." I smile and stop my eyes from shitting tears. Now is not the time to be emotional for Donghyuck. I don't want to be a cry baby in front of my baby. "I'm sorry, baby."

He kisses me and lets me know we're fine. Probably to tell me that he's sick of my apologies as well. My lips tugs upwards while kissing him.

I could feel his warm hands over my chest and he holds my abdomen inside my shirt. I did remove it myself and plop back to bed with both my shoulders to support myself.

"I want to stretch you myself."

"Eung?"

"Stretch you." I chuckle at him while meeting his forehead with mine. "As in my fingers inside you."

"Oh…" He giggles behind my ears and this made me meet his own shaft with my chest. I groan.

"God… Wait up."

I push both his legs that was wrapped around me so I can go grab the lubricant that's unused for months now. I go back to him with wet fingers.

So damn pretty.

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?"

"Stop, Maku…" He huffs with red tinted pink. It feels so good to make him feel shy around me.

I don't mind his cute pout in shyness though. I press my fingers on top of his entrance and lift his legs to my shoulders.

"Ready?"

He nods enthusiastically and I'm more than pleased to follow that. I shut my eyes and gently insert one finger inside of him.

"So tight." I hiss as I meet his face. Only to find out he's been shutting his eyes too. "You are so tight, Donghyuck."

"Another, please?"

To his pleasure, I finally insert two fingers inside of him and stretch him open. It was so hard since he's so tight and I don't think it would loosen up anytime soon. I scissor him gently.

He whimpers suddenly and that made me stop. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." He moans out. "Please, another…"

"You don't look good, though?" I trail off because he really doesn't look pleased. His eyes were half lidded as his teeth bite his bottom lip. "Donghyuck, please tell me if it hurts. I will stop—"

"No, no." He shakes his legs that's over my shoulders. "Please don't stop."

What he did next amazed me. He rolls his hips until he's moaning for my fingers to work already. I contemplate but I do what he wants to.

I remove the fingers inside of him and add more lubricants.

"Hurry up, please?"

"You sound so horny…" I comment as I press three fingers again. Slowly I insert it and move back and forth.

I feel good that he feels good. But I'm really worried and I can't get if off my system.

"Pregnant people are horny, Maku…"

"I didn't know, I'm sorry. I promise to know more about it." I trail off.

"It's okay. It's your first time being a father."

"You're so understanding." I huff.

This is why I love you so much.

"You, this time, please?"

I hum in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Your… dick. Please? Fuck me, please?"

Shit… I am… so damn hard inside my boxers. Fuck. Was it really this easy for me to be turned on?

With determined hands, he holds me down there and he puts his hands inside my opened zipper. He bites his lips seductively, after.

"I want to suck you off…"

I gulp thickly, watching his hands surround me and now it's as hard as rock, damn it!

The pillows that I placed before for him is now where I placed myself. I plop on my back as Donghyuck removes my shorts and pants down. I lift myself by my elbows to see him.

"You hair is getting longer baby…" I comment as I thread my fingers on it. "You look very feminine."

He held my hand and let it grip on his hair. "Keep your hands there, hyung."

"Oh?" I chuckle and follow him anyway. I know I like it better when I hold his head while he sucks me off. I just don't want to hurt him through it.

He sticks his tongue out and with my other hand, I let my length sit on it. He smirks at me and that shit was a turn on. He encircles his wet mouth around me, finally.

"It's so heavy… and long… and hard." He says in the middle of sucking me off and I could only laugh.

He strongly stroked me and sucked the head of it with his mouth. With what he's doing, he never left meeting my eyes and if that doesn't turn on any man, I don't know what does. He looks so sexy and even if I really want to bang myself into his mouth, I can't and I won't because I'n afraid it would really hurt him. I won't treat him like what I did before.

He deepthroats me, sucked the shit out of me, and played with my balls. What an expert! Slowly, I snap my hips to him and he was willing to take it. I fuck his mouth, then.

He kisses my length on the right side, sucked on the head again and sucked on the left side as my balls were on his hands. He strokes me now and precum comes out of it. Lots and lots of it.

"Shit… I don't wanna cum early, baby…" I moan out. It really feels so good but I want to cum, inside of him. If that's okay.

He licks the precum off the head of it and strokes me one last time before lifting himself up to me. He lays on my chest and I could feel his warmth on me.

He smiles prettily to me and without any words, he puts my length direct on his entrance and slowly sit on it which had me gasping in shock. It might be because of his bold moves and his tighness around me. Damn.

"God…" I grit as I hold his waist to guide him. Once I'm totally inside of him, he breathes out on my neck.

"I feel full, ah…"

"Does it hurt?" I ask worriedly and pat his long and soft hair down. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"It's just… tearing me apart. But… I'll get used to it."

"I'll wait for you." I said without all honesty.

It was not a moment later when he sits up from me chest and support himself with his hands. God… I want to hold his hands, though.

He lifts himself up and my dick was no longer inside of him, just the head and then plops back down and moan himself.

"It feels, ah, so good." He says while doing it again and again. "Ah… Hng… Feels, good. H-Hyung…"

It does and I could only shut my eyes in pleasure. The way his walls hug me tight is making me very sensitive and I want to cum. God, it's too soon to cum.

"Fuck…" I moan and adjust him on top of me. He lays his head on my chest and I got to meet his lips, I kissed him fully while I snap my hips forward to him.

"How's it?" I pant out and feel my release coming. "Can I cum inside?"

"Yes. Yes. Please? I need… your cum inside of me."

I fasten my pace, meeting his prostate dead on and moan into his ears. I hold his body for it not to be hurt anytime soon due to my harsh thrusts and finally, I snapped.

I felt the world have strong wind pass by me and it gave me shivers.

"Ah… Baby…" I moan without meaning to do so.

I feel like I was sent to galaxy as soon as I cum. I released inside of him without wearing any condoms and that feels so great. He clenches hard on me and I use this chance to fuck him slowly and milk myself out. I did it while kissing his mouth and everywhere on his face.

Once I'm finally out of my own trance, I noticed he hasn't came yet.

"I'm sorry, baby." I kissed his forehead. "I came first."

"It's okay." He whispers to me kindly and move himself around me again. Damn, I feel so sensitive now.

"Can you wait for a bit?" I bite my lips in shyness. "I'm still sensitive."

"Oh." He says and immediately stops. "I'm sorry."

"No problem." I smile to him and peck his forehead for a moment. "Let's change positions."

I place him on the bed and slowly pulled out of him and soon as I did, webs of cum trailed out from his entrance. Damn, I came this much?

"It tickles." He laughs by himself and puts his fingers on his ass. He wipes the liquid off it and bring it to his face.

Oh shit, don't tell me?

"Donghyuck!" I gasp when I saw him lick it off his fingers. He literally sucked his fingers with my cum on, which was from his ass.

God… My dick… is hardening at the sight.

As I bite my lips I remove his fingers out of his mouth and kiss him again. He smiles on the kiss and it was contagious, I find myself smiling at him too. I feel his arms encircle around my nape.

I love you… Damn it, I love you so much Donghyuck.

I inserted myself inside of him again and this time he didn't whimper in pain anymore. He is moaning.

"Is this alright?" I whisper on top of his lips. I feel his hot breath as he replies yes, to me.

I thrust myself in and out of him and kiss him simultaneously. I could hear him moan on me and I ate it all. I love hearing him close to me and I love him pulling me to him.

With one hand, I trail it from his shoulders to his arms, finally to his fingers and entangle it with each other. I feel like we're a married couple right now. And it feels so amazing.

He removes his arms around me and I felt it on my abdomen, I realized he's stroking himself and that made me fasten my pace. For the second time, I chase my release.

"Mark…" He moans out to me. "Harder. Harder, please? Oh god!" His eyes rolled at the back of his head while biting his lips.

I do as he says and snap inside of him a couple of times. Soon enough, I felt his cum above my abdomen and it went to my thighs too.

"Ah, ah, ah…" He whimpers and shuts his eyes. "No more, please?"

"Shit…" I stop thrusting. "I'm sorry. I'm really close now."

He shook his head and removed myself out of him. He kneels and that immediately made me go into action. I kneel and held my length on top of his tongue and then he sucks me.

I saw stars as soon I cum for the second time around. This time it's on his mouth but the intensity was still the same. My cum was too much for his mouth and it trailed off his chin. He wipes it with his thumb and smile to me.

His throat were raised up and down, finally, no cum was inside his mouth anymore. He swallowed everything of me. He looked so lewd by that.

I couldn't help but kiss him again.

"Thank you, baby."

"For what?"

"For this. For allowing me, to make love with you. You made me happy tonight." I reply with a sweet smile.

I want to say I love you so much. But I'm scared.

"Aftercare, please?" He giggles and I was more than willing to give cuddles to him all night and pepper him with kisses, along with a hot shower.

"Beforecare, duringcare, aftercare. I would give every single care for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.9K 50
- Wherein Donghyuck is Professor Mark Lee's student assistant. TRIGGER WARNINGS: ā€¢ Sexual Assault ā€¢ Violence
124K 5.6K 35
āœļø - wherein, ceo mark lee was astound to find out his secretary lee donghyuck has a child when he visited him one night. TRIGGER WARNINGS: ā€¢ Sexual...
334K 14.3K 50
ā„ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. ā€ markhyuck ā€ unedited ā€ short chapters
130K 7.6K 25
in which donghyuck finally decides to take action and dm his crush, but on a separate account using a fake name. a mix between instagram and real life