π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

By -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... More

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.11 | Lunch Brawl
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | It's Not Over
2.2 | Family Troubles
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.5 | Valley Fest
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.9 | Far Away
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

1.3 | Awkward Encounter

1.3K 44 6
By -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"So basically, some girls crashed into your car and now you are dragging me with you to go pick it up and take it elsewhere because your childhood nemesis owns the dealership it was towed to... And instead of getting over the past, you want to hold onto it and give our limited money elsewhere... Am I right?" Kalon questioned her father as they walked towards LaRusso's car dealership. Johnny gave his daughter a blank look before turning around and continuing on his way making her sigh in defeat.

"I could've been hanging out with Miguel instead of dealing with this, you know? We go back to school tomorrow and I need to prepare him," Kalon rambled but stopped when her father grunted in annoyance before walking inside the dealership. Kalon knew Daniel LaRusso thanks to her friendship with Sam, but she also knew her father's past after he drunkenly rambled on about when he was younger and how he lost in the All Valley tournament in 1984.

Kalon promised that she would keep the information to herself and due to that, Sam knew nothing about Kalon's father and Mr LaRusso was about to learn the truth. Kalon followed after her father and watched as he approached the receptionist who smiled kindly at him. "Hi, welcome to LaRusso. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked kindly. "Hi, I just need to pick up my car. I'm in a bit of a hurry," Johnny tells her while looking around cautiously.

Kalon shook her head at his actions, she couldn't understand how someone could hold a grudge for so long. A few weeks or months, maybe two years tops. But over ten years later, that she couldn't understand. "Oh, this came in last night? It's gonna be at least a couple of weeks, but we'll call you with an estimate," She explained after looking at the paper Johnny handed her. "No, no, no, my car was not supposed to come here. Okay? I want it towed to a different body shop," Johnny rushes out.

The receptionist looked from Johnny to Kalon who smiled and shrugged, "Why?" Kalon snorted but played it off as a cough when her father glared at her. "We have the number one service team in the Valley. We beat all prices. We kick the competition," The receptionist continued with an enthusiastic smile that Kalon found beautiful. "It's a really good ad, a bit of a gimmick in a sense but a good ad," Kalon compliments which makes the receptionist beam at her.

Johnny sighed in annoyance and began to regret bringing his kind-hearted daughter with him, but he needed to as her presence kept him calm, much like his mother did. "Yeah, yeah, I've heard it a million times. I just prefer to do my business elsewhere," Johnny explained to the women brushing past what his daughter had said. The woman nodded and turned to her computer to prepare the transfer when Johnny noticed Daniel LaRusso a few feet away.

Kalon held in her laughter that was bubbling in her throat as she stood beside her father just out of Daniel's view. "Can you hurry it up? I got to go," Johnny began to push. "Hold on," The woman responded in a kind tone despite his pushy nature. "Um, it says your car is in one of our intake lots. I'll just figure out which one," She explained causing him to sigh. "You know what? I'll come back tomorrow," Johnny tells her before grabbing his daughter's shoulder and pulling her along.

"Johnny? Johnny Lawrence," And they were busted which Kalon found amusing. "I-I-I knew it was you. Holy... How the hell are you?" Daniel smiled kindly as he spoke, he hadn't noticed Kalon yet. "Hey, man," Johnny responded in a less enthused tone. "Oh, my God, look at you. You still got those golden locks, eh? God, this is crazy. How you been?" Daniel's kind nature took over as he smiled. "Great, man. Thanks. I've been great," Johnny spoke as a girly giggle caught their attention.

"I'm sorry, this is too amusing to me," Kalon spoke up as she stepped out from behind her father causing Daniel's eyes to widen. "Kalon? Hey hun, how are you?" Daniel asked as he looked from Kalon to Johnny, who raised a brow to his daughter at the term of endearment towards her. "Hello, Mr LaRusso. I'm good, this is my father," Kalon smiled sweetly as she wrapped her arms around Johnny's arm. "Oh, wow. Look at that. That's great, Johnny!" Daniel cheered.

Kalon's phone began ringing, I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister echoed through the room making people look over while Johnny smiled slightly. "That's me. I'm gonna leave this awkward encounter and thank whoever called. Best of luck, great to see you and bye!" Kalon rushed off out of the room with a giggle knowing her father would be unimpressed. She lifted her phone and smiled seeing Miguel's contact on the screen.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"Hello, my saviour!" Kalon said the moment she answered the phone, she heard Miguel laugh through the phone as she sat down on a bench. "Hey, Kali. I was wondering what you were doing and if you wanted to hang out and watch Titans with me?" Miguel asked, he was really hoping she'd want to hang out. "Hell yes! The only issue is, I'm not home right now. I'm out with my dad, I'll text you the moment I get back," Kalon informed her new best friend.

"Alright, that works! I guess I'll just have to sit in the room... in silence... awaiting your arrival... as Mary Jane waits for Spiderman... like Caitlin Snow awaiting Ronnie's return... like Barry Allen awaiting his opportunity to save his mother," Miguel dramatically spoke making Kalon laugh at the references and smile widely. "You are such a dork," Kalon giggled through her words before looking over to see her father throw a plant to the side.

"Look, I'll be there soon, Miggy. Bye!" Kalon smiled as he dramatically sighed out a bye before hanging up the phone. "Did you enjoy catching up with your old friend, dad?" Kalon teased before sighing at his annoyed expression. "Deep breaths, dad. Now, can we go home?" Kalon asked with a smile. Johnny nodded and the two made their way back home, Kalon thinking about hanging out with Miguel while Johnny thought deeply about Cobra Kai - about bringing it back.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon smiled as she spotted Miguel by the bins but she was slightly surprised when her dad walked by her side towards him. "Are you sure you're ready? 'Cause once you go down this path, there's no turning back," Johnny says before anyone could say anything. "You're gonna be my Karate teacher?" Miguel asks with a hopeful look. Kalon looked over to her father surprised yet excited, she missed learning Karate and she was down to learn again.

"No. I'm gonna be your Sensei. Kalon?" Johnny turned to his daughter who had a serious look on her face. "Yes, Sensei!" Kalon responded in a strong tone making Johnny nod with a smile. "All right then," Johnny spoke before walking away from the two. Miguel and Kalon smiled at each other before they did their personal handshake and hug, rushing after Johnny, both of them ready to learn.

They had found themselves at the mini-mall where Johnny had rented out one of the shops for a Dojo. Kalon had changed into her Gi and was standing on the matt with a headband holding her hair back and out of her face. She had her hands behind her back and head held high, Miguel admired her as this was a side of her that he hadn't seen before. Miguel stood next to Kalon looking at Johnny as he stood in front of them.

"I'm gonna teach you the style of Karate that was taught to me: a method of fighting your pussy generation desperately needs," Johnny began as he paced back and forth in front of them. "I'm not just gonna teach you how to conquer your fears. I'm gonna teach you how to awaken the snake within you. And once you do that, you'll be the one who's feared," Johnny continued, momentarily stopping in front of his daughter before he continued pacing.

"You'll build strength. You'll learn discipline. And when the time is right... You'll strike back," Johnny stood in a fighting stance before throwing a balanced punch. "Cobra Kai isn't just about Karate. It's about a way of life," Johnny finishes off. Kalon looked up to the wall behind her father, the bold black letters staring back at her, those six words were enough to change the Lawrences, it showed a side of her that no one knew but they would, they will know.

Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

I have an idea of how I want Kalon to act... She'll be sweet, sarcastic and smart however, in the Dojo, she'll be mean, brutal and despite the fact she cares.

Thoughts on this chapter?

See you in next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
237K 5.7K 36
--------------------------------------------- Everything was going downhill. A karate rivalry was raging on. Friends ripped apart. Everything was cha...
67.9K 2.2K 38
Hawk caused a lot of damage throughout his time at Cobra Kai and now that he's finally realized that this wasn't the path he wanted to take, turning...
83.5K 1.7K 40
(⚠️possible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...